Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
7/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
7/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
7/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

7/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

7/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:50 am

Guru RayRen98:  Let's just say this...the banks "do" see a rate posted, they just can't act on it yet. And yes, I do believe wholeheartedly in the $5+ rate pegged to GPB.  Tony was planning a call later on for PTR...also Ray knew someone personally that had cashed out and the rate was $5+ to the GBP.

Guru Bear5642: 
OK HEADS UP I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH MY FRIEND WHO BROTHER IS IN IRAQ AND HE IS SENDING ME PHOTOS OF THE LOWER DENOMS I SHOULD HAVE THEM EITHER TODAY OR TOMORROW. THE INTERESTING THINGS IS THAT HE IS TELLING ME THE PEOPLE ON THE STREETS ARE PREFERRING COINS INSTEAD OF PAPER. I DONT UNDERTSAND WHY THEY WOULD PREFERR ONE OVER THE OTHER. HE IS GETTING PERMISSION FROM HIM FOR ME TO TALK TO HIME DIRECTLY SO I CAN ASK HIM POINTED QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE IQD. I SHOULD KNOW SHORTLY AND I HOPE HE SAYS YES.

Guru Cap1: 
Haven't seen a response. But, you would have to admit...a bank parking lot full on a Saturday afternoon...There were reports two weeks ago from Louisiana that the bank parking lots at a particular bank were filled with cars on a saturday afternoon and people were outside milling around. they were approached and were asked what was going on by one of our members, and they were astonished that he knew anything about the dinar. Also, two weeks ago a Wells Fargo bank in the Dallas/FT. Worth area was open at 9:30 PM one night and the lobby was full of people.

ok just got off the phone -- my very close friend who's friend is a major stock holder in his bank-- yes he own's the bank -- having said that in his Opinion --- says that this will have to complete by the 14th as with 187 countries it's a wonder that the computer program is working as well as it is & because another group of countries will be in the next basket of r/v 's to be done on the 15th -- also she told me that our UST guy says that there is not one hand holding up anything it's just working like it should thru the system - KU took 10 days -- this time there are 187 countires it takes time - stop worrying about who or what has messed this up -- it's in the pipeline !!!!!!! Go r/v

Guru Randy Koonce:
the Erbil Agreement is agreed on and they can vote on it Tuesday.  Then if they vote on it Tuesday and it is passed then Shabibi should pull the trigger…it will be (rate) about $3.40, maybe a little more, to cover the budget
If you hear of Bank Rumors on this side of the ocean, do not believe  the date and rate….they have a 1% chance of  being true…( going to happen tomorrow 8+ stuff) that is a bold face you know what…I believe the pressure is about to break, we are in  a pissing contest with maliki and the rest of parliament….I am having trouble with this going 2 weeks

Guru BGG:   “From an “unnamed former senior white house official”….maybe Monday or Tuesday.”   I have actually heard from a Pentagon source that today was the day, from an Iraqi working in the CBI that they were gearing up to exchange out for lower denoms on Monday (inferring an RV)

Guru Med:  I AM VERY VERY UPBEAT ABOUT WHAT HAS COME OUT THIS WEEK I THINK MAJOR STRIDES HAVE BEEN ACCOMPLISHED BY CBI…SOME SITES ARE REPORTING ACCESSION TO THE WTO THIS IS NOT TRUE THEY ARE NOT

THEY STILL ARE ONLY ON THE STATUS OF OBSERVER GOVTS AND HAVE NOT YET PRODUCED A PRODUCT THAT THEY CAN SUBMIT TO THE WTO THAT IS INTERNATIONALLY ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT

Guru Bulldog75:  a 97% Rate Post continues through Sunday; This increases to a 98% Posting Rate Monday 12amCST thru Tuesday midnight; then a 99% Posting Rate Wed 12am thru Midnight Thursday! Many reliable sight postings have shown SIGNIFICANT reliable intel factors taking place through strategic key result locations which are necessary for: computers, forex, WB, IMF, UST, CBI, US banks to communicate with one another and implement the RATE. There have been many factors leading to the Rate Post delay some of which have centered around archaic communications and that inability to interact with modern technology. Stay tuned to your reliable intel sources for probable Emergency CC for Sunday and Monday as Landfall/Windfall becomes more apparent/imminent during the next 24-72 hours. Blessings

Guru Bluwolf:  well yea since I got the ok from the Lord above he wants me here.  I won't have it any other way,see I don't listen to man I listen to God.  rest asure that it shall be that way no matter what others say

When this blessing comes your island nation will be transformed in a blink of an eye.  yes it will be transformed,,,,justice for my Island Nation.  PR and I got !,900,000. to be bless and that makes me very happy

? bluwolf - didn't your government tell citizens to purchase dinar or did I misunderstand?

my governmnet has not done a thing in that dirrection. we are strong christians down here and we are always bless by our Lord

when all is done get in touch with me and I will get you in touch with when of my gals they are into real estates

listen folks for the record I will inform you when this reallys kicks in I promise,relax.

ebril is done period.  you will be surprise all in Iraq is done

?bluwolf - do u believe the rate will still b $5.24GBP

alot higerrrrrr

? bluwolf - Are we in the 10 day window after the rates were put in the system? I head the 10 days is up on the 10th. Is that correct?

10 day window you would have to ask them. Rv done 4 weeks ago

All world banks ready. All info is verify on a daily bases by all banks. Bis has control waiting for US situation to be resolve period [bluwolf] Anything coming from other sights ,questions ask them not me.  Now I have brought you up to speed,hang in there,it will be here asn

Guru Bondlady: about that currency article u have to look at stuff from here on out per the dinar as opposite day… they say our money won’t change in value…they say it won’t help fix inflation…they’re actually sayin (yo)ur dinars fixin to be worth more than it is and by rving it will help curb inflation

Guru Phoenix: I’m still personally under 100% alert for the impending revaluation of the Iraqi dinar…9 days ago the CBI said they are implementing this plan now…

Guru American Contractor:
There are still people who continue to follow the United Nations Chapter Seven Sanctions against Iraq and believe that it has been lifted.  The fact of the matter is that, the United Nations Sanctions remain. My information continues to be current and precise. In fact, recent news articles have confirmed the UN Sanctions are still in place. The Central Bank of Iraq Governor, Dr. Sinan Shabib, has yet to send the re-denomination report to the Council of Ministries upon request by Prime Minister Nuri Maliki.  The mood at the Central Bank right now is that they are on stand by and are awaiting further instructions.

Guru Enoch8: Debunk the theory, that they have to remove 1000% of the money, to cover what is left and you debunk the lopsters…Here is how that works…

1. They increase the Reserves, with a portion of the new DFI control….maybe 4 times the existing $50 Billion, to say, (for easy example), about $150 of that, added to the $50, for a total of $200 Billion. 

2. They take a portion of about $70 Trillion worth of ‘Non liquid assets’ and monetize maybe half of that, to cover the entire 28.5 Trillion, at say $1.30, by agreements with the IMF, World Bank, BIS and the US, whereby, the Central Banks, cash us out at the prevailing rates and take the 50k and 100k IQD Banknotes, (About 20 Trillion worth of them), and by arrangement, witnessed by GOI/CBI officials and BIS, IMF, WB and US Treasury, destroy the existing 7 denominations, as they come in, to be replaced by the new, 100k and 50 ks, as Bank to Bank and Gov to Gov, instruments, supported by the Non Liquid assets. {This is not currency for circulation, so does not have to be covered by the liquid assets, because it will become Bank to Bank and Gov. to Gov. only, instruments, no longer negotiable for public use}

3. Now….. here is the ‘Hat Trick’…Iraq would have already about $200 Billion worth of Reserves, but now, would also bring back and destroy all 7 Trillion of the 7 denominations, but replace them with 1.5 Trillion for Circulation and about 5.5 Trillion as Digital, in bank accounts, (2 Trillion private sector and 3.5 Trillion CBI and Bank Reserves, with 1.5 Trillion as circulation cash, both banks and private.)

4.Now they are able to incorporate, 15% Fractional Reserve allowances, under IMF Art VIII compliance and Basil III agreements. This should have the effect, of adding an enormous reserves ability. [wow, wrap your mind around this one!]

Guru Frank26: As I posted this morning……there is great joy on Iraqi TV today as they boasted the completion of their banking system for all their banks. Yesterday…….DELTA told you of the final two Muslim banks ………THAT WERE NECESSARY FOR THE RI/RV RELEASE. This requirement was in the verbal structure of the last LOI sent from the IMF to the CBI. In fact……..DELTA read it to you last month. As of today …….the banking systems in Iraq have finished the evolution of coming out of the stone age into the modern age. This alone can be symbolically represented by the time that they spent under the shackles of many UNSC chapters. Their banking systems have pulled themselves out of their primitive existence to the point where the WB has recognized this. The WB has said they now qualify for their currency to be internationally recognizable and the next step will be to put them on FOREX.

At the beginning of 2011 the IRS hired thousands of new agents. You and I are still in limbo about what taxes we will pay once the IQD earns us a capital gain. Our own government is perplexed and stalling with half the year gone and still no tax laws for us to define ourselves. BUT !!! The IRS will now open on Saturdays from 9 to 2 or 5 pm. WHY??? Of the 50 states we know of 36 that will start doing this immediately. Where is the logic in this? It can be found in the fact that you and I are soon to earn a substantial amount of capital gains and with no set tax laws yet……….we will have many questions for the IRS. Hence…….thousands of new IRS employees and for the first time to work on a weekend and pay them overtime. I do not know if this info I am sharing with you is visible right now…….but give it three days.
all Iraqi banks have completed their requirements and are ready for world trade with their currency…they have all been properly upgraded and implemented all legal terms to enter world trade business.  the WB is saying that Iraq’s banks can now emerge with tradable currency and be put on ……….FOREX !!! WOW !!!

Guru FreewayBill:  I have been reading the posts and it amazes me that people are being so negative about the fact that “they just don’t do it”.
I know that we all would love to see this pop right now. I certainly would. I have mental checks written out to my church, all types of charities, my children, my grandchildren’s trust funds, my debtors, etc., but if you are paying attention, there is huge movements going on that leads to that day!

Confusion is purposely happening to keep us on tilt. They certainly are not going to announce what day exactly this is going to happen. Why? It is not because they are worried about people buying up dinar, all of the dinar is out that can be sold and they do not care who holds it.

Please folks, just understand that we are going to be at our destination tremendously soon. Things are happening in Iraq today and tomorrow that is solidifying releasing the rate.

Things have got out of hand where people are complaining because they have invested their money on this and it has not paid out by several thousand percent by now. Really??????

You paid $ 1100 per million and we are looking at rates that range from 3.5 million dollars for every million to 8.4 million dollars for every million and we complain because we have not been paid yet?

Patience – Faith – HOPE – Attitude – Faith – (did I say Faith twice?) Hey, yes I did.

You are going to be blessed like never before so very soon and you have to stop and back away from the boards full of negative comments and hype posters and stay in the middle of the road and know that your blessing is right around the corner.

We joke and say we ask GOD for patience and we want it NOW! That is the way some people post. Doesn’t that sound silly?

Wait, be patient and just have FAITH that this is real and it is going to mix your life up something fierce! We will have plenty of time to do all of the things that we have promised we would do and to do the things that we have planned on after the release and cash in. Right now, just know that GOD gave us wealth untold when he gave us life and our family and so many friends. The RV is a BONUS!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU and by all means GOD BLESS THE USA!

Firecracker56 (OOM):  We've all heard that starting last Thursday, the Iraqi RV began with the pinging process ongoing since then and that it will complete when all the computers agree. Possibly within a 10 day time frame as that is how long it took Kuwait's "pinging" to complete around the world. This is how Firecracker explained the pinging process. "Pinging is computers talking to each other. The main frame computer put's out a ping to every computer in every bank in the world. ( 130+ countries at this time) They all have to be on the same sheet of music and the same note at the same time. When one is off the main frame stops the pinging and fixes that problem and then starts Pinging again, and the rate inches up as the pinging goes on. This is the first ever computer set up like this. It takes a while to get every computer talking or pinging together. Once every one is on the same note at the same time and each moneys in each country reach at there new rate, LOCK IN happens on the main frame and the rate will show. The CBI, FOREX, DB (Dinar Banker), DT (Dinar Trade) etc. will show at the same time. If one computer is off it could be a major money loss. Everything has to happen in a split second. Take .01 cent x 1,000,000.00 and there is 10,000.00 dollars lost. WOW, there would be billions and trillions lost in 1 day. I don't mind the pinging, ping away!! It means the rate is still going up. IMHO"

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum