Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

4 posters

Go down

7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:47 am

Guru Poppy2:  has not heard from contact for a while. He called today. Someone is laughing. He’s been pumped up all afternoon. He’s been trying to get in touch with source for a couple of days. Got in touch at noon. He said he is going to let him know what is happening. He won’t The situation as far as they know This is the first time that this has ever been done like this. You have heard about the opinion.  You will not be at the banks getting this information it started very low.  Pinging from 4.40 to 6.63

5.21 in Australia. 5.25 in Iraq. Major city big banks were quoting 3.22 to many of their customers. We know that the IRS and the Treasury office have talked about opening up offices but at this point in time it is not confirmed that they are going to do that. We have federal employees who worked all last week end and we have possible tonight that this thing might rv. It is set up and it is doing exactly what everybody has said. It is bouncing back and forth. Only the major banks who have the screens can see this. Scotty came on and told us about the guy who was being paid 5190 and is now paid 1360. That comes to 5.25. We also have this thing form Bob and he said that this did take place last Thursday. He was quoted 3.22 then 3.65 and then he asked if he invested 25mill would that purchase 5 mill dinar and he said yes.

Guru OkieOilman:  I HAVE RECEIVED INTEL OVERNIGHT THAT IS OF SUCH A SENSITIVE NATURE THAT I CAN NOT REVEAL IT ALL AT THIS TIME–JUST REST ASSURED THIS IS THE BEST AND MOST POSITIVE INTEL THAT HAS OR EVER COULD BE RECEIVED.  PERHAPS LATER ON TONIGHT OR TOMMORROW AT THE LATEST I MAY BE IN A POSITION OF SHARING ALL BUT AS OF THIS INSTANT I AM BOUND BY MY WORD OF ABSOLUTE NON DISCLOSURE.  THIS IS OUR DAY, –JUST SIT BACK AND LET NATURE TAKE IT’S COURSE.   REMOVE THE WORD—HOLD UP—-FROM YOUR VOCABULARY.

Most people will not live long enough to ever see this again. We are so fortunate that our President made this legal. This will come at any time and we are not selling a thing.

Dewey was the first one to bring the dinar into the US. The goose that laid the golden egg. He’s a man of few words. The first thing that he wants to say is prayers for the American soldiers who were killed today. Keep the troops in your prayers. yesterday in Australia there were several banks willing to purchase dinars at 7.21. The chat server is momentarily off line.

today was the first day that they were paid with the revalued currency.  1360 dinar in a pay period If you use the number 5.25 you are probably going to come really close. This guy is getting the revalued currency. He got paid on Thursday just like he was expecting.

Guru BGG:  If it had not been for Okie none of us would be where we are. He helped to make this possible for everyone. A once in a lifetime occurrence.

Prior to that July 1st day I was pretty sure that the contractors were getting paid and it was much higher than we had been getting. My information showed a figure of around $4.40. They will go back and make it right. Today they got this new rate of 5.25. They were getting paid short and they are going to make up the difference after the true RV number is out there.

One of our compadres could not be on here. He had a currency dept in a major bank made him aware of a rate of $4.64 that they had seen on the screen. He also had another confirmation of $4.17. I am going to tie all of these rates together in the end. There are rates showing up all over the place and they are higher than we are used to hearing.

I want to bring this to everybody. Mangorancher.com has a new dinar blog. What we are going to use this dinar blog for is to go to for cash in stories. What kind of rates are you getting, are they good to you or bad to you. mangorancher.com. When this thing is over we will be giving the bank’s name and address and the person to talk to. You are going to have a way to share your exchange story. 

(Okie)-okieoilman.net will also have the same thing. We are also working on attorneys, tax men etc for free in conjunction with mango’s site.

you heard rates that are all over the place. Let’s look at this in a little different light. Look at it more in a time line that in a single lens. Last week we heard $3.22 then a little higher. We have had numerous reports of banks offering pre-cash in of $3.22. Then we move to Dusty who heard 4.64 in a currency exchange dept. at a major bank. I personally heard that they were watching the rate climb all day and they were looking for it to settle itself at $5.25. That did not happen and it passed by $5.25 and it kept going and going and going. you are hearing 8.00 and 6.00. It zoomed by the target area where they thought it would be released at. These rates are up and they are pending release by the US Treasury. You see a rate climbing for some time now and it just passes by where the potential trigger was. You have to look at these things in a chronological order.

This is like Tony’s story where he said that they were seeing all kinds of rates on the computers. There is no hold up, there is no pulling back. It just went up too far and they are looking to adjust it. I got some very incredible news. The treasury and the FDIC have been in high gear since last week. They are just putting this to bed

Guru Scooter: got a contractor connection. Remember when we heard about the lines when it went live? Indeed he confirmed the lines at the banks. He went to a currency exchange rate dept and they were not ready yet but they said hey, something is going on and we are not ready yet.

Donnie R and I talk 3-4 times a day. Mr. Bill, he was in the original Kuwaiti RV and as a side note, when the Kuwaiti Dinar revalued 10 days after that date it actually went live at the bank. Mr. Bill said that we are right where we should be. It’s fixing to happen. Brother we are in a great place.

Guru Dewey:   -if you are in your local bank ask them if they are going to have a de la rue machine. If they would like to purchase one they can in Irving Tx =at Thomas De La Rue. With this machine they will be able to cash in your money right there. If you find a bank who has one of these let us know.

The UN released the statements that Iraq is a sovereign nation and has an international currency.

Guru Bruce:  ou can pay your tax right then and right there with cashing in with the US Treasury. It will also put you on a do not audit you list and they will pay more than the banks will. The other thing I want to mention is that this RV is done’ The trigger has been pulled, it cannot be stopped or pulled back.

3 weeks ago a man called. He needed 2.5 mill loan and needed to cash in some dinar. The bank was one of the big 4. The bank had contractually agreed to a cash in rate of $3.22 and they would give him a cash advance on his dinar at that rate and when the RV occurred it would pay off the advance. They advanced him 2.5 mill then and there and when it RVs he will be able to go and receive the balance of his money. He put up 5 mill in dinar for this loan. He carried his own lawyer down there to get this loan. He must have had an urgency in his family, may he double dipped. If he did not do that then he lost 8.5 mill on that investment because he did not max out.

Guru Bob:  It revalued on a Thursday and the exact time that it came out was____________(voice went completely out. 4:17 on a Thursday. (don’t know if this is AM or PM) Cannot hear this caller. This started last Thurs. I received a call that things were happening. I went into my banker and he is also an investor. He was all excited because he had been hearing a lot of information. He called his international dept. I was headed out of town and received a call on Fri. asking me to come in on Sat to get everything set up and ready. I was 800 miles away but I asked what the rate was. He told me $3.22. Actually BGG I called you with that information. I said wow that is amazing. I thought it was a little bit too low but hey. When I went to the bank he wasn’t there. I finally did go in and talk to him and he said let’s go ahead and get you cashed out at $3.65. He was stopped by a supervisor and it got heated. He called another supervisor. I finally just gave up. I went back and spoke to the VP of the financial side of the thing and he would not tell me a rate. so I asked if I wanted to invest 25 mill dinar would it purchase 5 mill dinar. He said, Oh yeah. So you this rate went from $3.22 to over $6.00. He also told me today that they are all biting their nails and he said that he was just waiting for the UST to tell him to go. he was waiting for like a ping or something like that.

???? Aside from getting the rate to stabilize where it is going to land. I have heard that as soon as the Treasury approves it, then it is live. This whole operation was a political issue, then it became a currency issue and now it is becoming a banking issue.

I finally got a major bank to talk to me and they said that this is the real thing and they want our business.

Guru Bluwolf: 
the rate will be high 8+… if a bank offers you less than 8+ simply… go somewhere else period.

Listen up that maliki allawi news…is bogus, its done only to keep the insergents from bombing their country, also O sign{ed} off on your taxes just like I said he would, so expect your cashin procedures to start within hours.

Guru Possum: 
It is done and the voices manifested in the daylight today and talked to Possum and momma then gave us a back rub. As they left all what I could hear was Party Time!!!

Guru FreewayBill:  I have been so frustrated with the events that have been happening over the last two weeks specifically. “We are there” “No we aren’t” We will be cashing in tomorrow” “No we won’t” “Obama is holding it up” “No, it is Maliki” “Senators and Congress cashing out” (have reason to believe that this one is true)

We have been sliding into Home Plate more than Willie Mays ever did!
So, you ask “How does this make us closer?”
First, the deal between Allowi and Maliki will come to a head with the No Confidence Vote on Maliki, he is history. New PM stepping in after a few days of trying to look civil and then the first thing that will happen is the RV! How better to show the country that the bad is in the past than to bring the dinar global?
Quite frankly, sending Biden over there to work this out is like having Mike Tyson doing brain surgery but I think that they will work this out and Shabibi will be uttering those famous three beautiful words “Let ‘er RIP!”
Either way folks, always look at the upside at times like these. GOD works in mysterious ways and maybe this is the way to fix Iraq’s problems and make them stick.
Let’s hope for the best folks!
GOD BLESS THE USA
Guru Kaparoni:  FRom one of our members…”My son in law who has military friends in Iraq just texted me this: Well last weekend he told me that you can’t get any dinar because it is about to change in value. So they were all trying to get some of it before it was to late. The only way to get it is at finance on base or offline now.”

The next piece of Juice is from a contact who is in Iraq as a contractor.  Here is what he said…

“But the bank mgr today for the first time acknowledged that it’s going to happen just didn’t have a time frame for me.

I’ve seen the delivery of and the final resting place of the smaller denoms but the ARMY Finance apparently is under a shut the hell up order.  The ATM’s are up and running but no smallers are inside yet.  It’s headed in the right direction for sure.  From what I could tell, they looked the same size. “to fill an ATM wouldn’t take 20mins.  That’s what I mean, the actual currency and the software and want to help with what is really going on in Baghdad,  cause I don’t know WTF Ok** is talking about”.

stay strong, the rv is near…the article today about implimenting tariffs mid July also works in our favor.  they were suppose to do that in Jan,  but without the RV, they postponed them.  so I feel we are still real close.

Guru BullDog75: 
RV Rate Report as of 11pm, CST, Thursday: (short summary) Check your normal means of Intel as some other info may appear during the night/early morning. I am the messenger. God is in control here. Kuwait history shows 'rates announced' 10 days after RV occurence. Currently that can plaace odds of an RV Rate Posting of anytime between 12midnight tonite and Monday, July 11 (history repeats itself). Opinionated Rates from Intel to be anywhere from $4-8.50 and could be that banks are ready to try and make their profits. Best bet to wait a few days to bargain. Member Sites will post best rates and norms as info gathered. Currently UST info unofficial on 15%, non audit guarantee and sites to cashin; awaiting Exec orders from O & G dept.

RV Report: IMF, World banks, CBI and ALL Computers are HOT, lit and running. ETA on Rate post 12mid tonite thru Monday at a 3% unknown factor. 97% chance of Rate Posting and rising to 98-99% Friday thru Weekend; probable latest is Monday. Seek competent banking and legal advice. Be prepared for anything. change phone#s and your mailing addresses at your Bank to a PO Box before you cash in. Change "your name" to a listing of "Property Owner" immediately BEFORE you cash in, If you have a HOMESTEAD. Tax records are visible by the public. Your Life and safety is first priority. Talk to no new friends about situation! More updated posting in morn. Seek competent advice. Stay tuned to your reliable sites. blessings. Qustions for five minutes OK.

We wish to thank the staff, admins and all friends who have made this reliable site and experience possible. We would like to pray and thank God for delivering this RV and now the soon to be announced Rate. We are His children; we are blessed and highly favored. Be positive. Think love and happiness and helpfulness to your friends/family,for this is the reason we are here. We thank GOD in advance for His love and care. He is the Alpah and Omega, world without end. Amen. See you tomorrow. Good Nite.

History and Intel shows us we are just about as close as it gets; Now thru Monday, probability rises hourly thru Monday. 97% favorable rate of Landfall/Windfall as we speak; goes up to 98-99 over weekend. Must go. blessings to All.

Kuwait took 10 days; Monday is our 10th day. Nite.

Guru Amadden (GET):  Hello everyone, okay we will not be having a call tonight, this has a couple of reasons and one of them is Okie did not have his call last night because he thought we was having our call, and that was out of respect to the GET Team. In return out of respect for Okie and crew we will not have a call during their call. So we encourage you all to get on to their call I have heard some of the info from talking to Okie and they will be having a good call tonight. This is the right thing to do since Okie is a member here at the GET Team and that is to respect his call announcement. Next Terry has been through a lot the last couple of days and I was asked not to say anything but I am going to anyway for prayers to be sent his way along with all involved. Terry’s Sister- In – Law passed away and Terry was best man at and his wife was Maid of Honor, so they are dealing with that and funeral arrangements, then last night he got a call from the family of a friend of Terry’s who he grew up with and he was killed in a Motor Cycle accident last night, so Terry would not be able to make it any way. Our next call will be Wednesday at 9pm EST on the 13th of July, unless we RV prior to that then we will have a call within two hours of having an RV, so let’s Pray for Terry’s and his family and friends family and we will all get together next Wednesday or sooner. Thank you for your understanding. Terry does send his love and Thanks to all of you for understanding as to why he has not been on line and will be in a few days. Thank you once again for all your support!

Guru SteveI:
HELLO PD FAMILY!
PLEASE DO NOT PUT WORDS IN RAY'S MOUTH.......
I SPOKE TO RAY & STEVE AND AGAIN THINGS ARE APPEARING TO LINE UP.
THERE CERTAINLY ARE THINGS THAT THEY CHOOSE NOT TO SHARE BECAUSE OF THE FRENZY THAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY DO!
BE HOPEFUL FAMILY! STAY POSITIVE AND ENJOY THE RIDE!
WISHBONE

P.S. I AM MORE EXCITED NOW THAN BEFORE I SPOKE TO THEM!
P.S.S. OH! AND IM NOT TELLING! LOL

HERE IS RAY'S COMMENTARY ON BLAINO (HE IS KNOWN AS DESERTDOG)
Posted Today, 01:36 PM

[Blaino] I have several ForEx people... some more prominent than others... This from a less prominent (by choice) one and although I rarely can get her to commit... I have something interesting to disclose and share ... now... So here we GO! OK, She has access to a ForEx "Back Screen" of some type, I'm guessing it's Thompson-Reuters Interbank systems, through a very secret and secure connection she has via (Insert BLACK BOX here) [read that as "redacted"] which she says is showing the IQD 'renumerating' at very low levels over the last few days and as the pings are confirmed and answered world wide the rate sneaks up and another round of pings is issued worldwide at the new, slightly higher rate. Problems are solved as they occur. At this time the rate is passing $6.44... (that was the "wow") and heading to $8.43 or $8.44 where it will "lock in" and render us 'Revalued'.... (that was the "WOW") and she believes that the "lock in rate" will be acheived before 6AM Eastern Standard Time,

[Desertdog] there's more validity to the blaino post than we realize cant share more for security reasons

[Desertdog] cant go into any detail for security reasons, Its not about the RV date, wish I could share but I really have to becareful

Guru Cap1:  I have only a small contact but he is fluent in Arabic and he INSISTS that Iraq RV'd at least 2 weeks ago and that some small denoms are in use.

There are basically two types of trusts. One is a Revocable Trust, and one is an Irrecovable Trust. With a revocable trust you maintain ownership. You don't with an Irrecovable trust at face value. If you maintain ownership of that trust and are sued, the parties suing can "pierce" the trust if they find that you have on e during discovery. What tha means is they have potential access to all of tha money, property, i.e. assets of that trust

Guru Olesailor:
  RV by 12 midnight tonight and the rate I already posted... €5.37 and $8.59 3:59 PM [tlc] tomn ... nope.. that is my intel from a source in the nose bleed seats..

Guru LadyDiva:
  fyi - 7.7.2011 is a 5star day astrologically for finances - and the moon is void right now.....so i do not believe they will post rv til after it goes direct @ 4:57 am EST ---- it is actually a great day for an rv - just about 1 wk after the solar eclipse on 7.1.2011 and the moon will be in the sign of LIBRA - which is all about justice fairness partnerships harmony -  very good for all the 180 countries.......just keep your energies focused on the positive and the good for mankind

Guru Scott:  says don’t look forward for the date.Its behind us already this all had to be done by June 30th.. This stuff is done.. We are just waiting on them.

Scott says he has great respect for Scooter and thought it was really refreshing to see him working with phoenix.. He says maybe the gurus will start reading some of these documents and news and start realizing that there is more to this than..

[b]Guru Joey:  [/b]article the information that was sent to the council of ministers was completed according to one of the cbi articles,  And Joey says now that Allawi is back all will get done

the article stating currency next year was meant to mean now this year..  They gave this article to confuse us… they are going to pass 69 laws this week also

Huge article[s]...They are out of chapter seven article...000’s completed and on june 20th they have amended and approved this law .that is where shabbs was he was in parliament....the tariff laws went into effect july 1st...Possible rate of .86 or less its not possible.. .. It has to be in line with Kuwait..

Guru Patriot: Port of Murbarek the negotiations Iraq and Kuwait are sharing that port.. He says the same as he said last night how do you share a port without having your currencies around the same…

the Arabs are all getting together to develop free trade zone

He says this is another occasion that its soon, imminent and will be within the neighboring Kuwait rate.

WeAreRich (DV):
the rate is above $3, verified cash out arrangements done already, still not released by the UST yet, Obama signed off on TAX lastnight, iraqi citzens paid in RVs dinar today 

Tummybed (DV):
  Okay guys I heard back from my personal banker at BB&T. The good news is they verified my 5k dinar note as authentic. Bought all from Dinar Banker & Dinar Trade. So it cost me $30 over all. They only wanted to give me $3.37 cents for it. I said send it back!!!!!!! They said so you want us to send it back???? I said yes, again send it back! I still feel good about this and so it will be worth more soon….[tummybed] cjs just for that one note. .000674 about $674 per million.. the rate was not good… i said they are sending it back. i didn’t accept that. see the good in this. the bank did not say it was a scam any longer and was willing to take my dinar and deposit it if i agreed to the rate which i didn’t. i think this is a very positive sign. up until now everytime i went into the back they looked at me like i was crazy. not now…. they just wanted to rip me off!!!! LOL!!! i think they know it’s coming……

AckPaul (GET): My lawyer called me and told me that he went in to the bank where we set up my trust account and it is one of the big three and is a branch that specializes in foriegn currency. Anyhow, they know he has been in the Dinar for several years as he was one of the ones who went over to Iraq with one of our Dinar dealers that you all know, when they first puchased Dinar several years ago. They told him that they expected the RV to occur anywhere between noon today central time to noon tomorrow. I dont know any more than this but I thought it was pretty exciting and i havent gotten excited about any of this. So there you go.

we shall see how much they really know.  I hope they know something we dont, but that is absilutely true what they said and i wouldnt stick my neck out for any intel other than what he gives me

ok folks i am out of here so have a lovely night and happy dinar dreams

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:55 am

:tup: :tup: :tup: 

Keep up the good work Ssmith!

With folks hearing the same lies year after year, someday they will figure out they have been duped by these Guru's!

7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 7/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:48 pm

an amazing Who's Who of Liars & Scammers here...they used to be pretty creative with the lies; nowadays, they just repeat what was said 5 years ago with a slight change to the politician names or current events...you know, because everything that happens is because a cabal member was arrested and a white dragon and chinese elder commanded it to be so...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:48 pm

In defense of Patriot, he got out three years ago and prior to his exit he pretty much burned his bridges with the dinar community by saying that Iraq had no obligation to exchange dinars outside of Iraq in the event of a redenomination.  He's a decent guy who just got caught up in the excitement for awhile like many of us did.  I talk to him occasionally and he's doing well.  Scooter left too, although his exist was less dramatic.  Haven't talked to him in nearly four years.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum