Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:00 am

Guru Bulldog75:  I am only the messenger. RV rate Landfall has now increased from 80 to 93% and this percentcontinues to be good thru Fri, 3pm CST. 7% Landfall after Friday. Nothing in life is guaranteed. These are approximations. This is a percentage game. You are in the right place at the right time. O has signed the doc; best to take 15% package before the 45th day expiration. Details available tomorrow on many sites. Payday anticipated in Iraq, tomorrow, Thursday. Rate appears to be above $6. Second basket unknown. 20 yrs this country has waited. Appears a 93% go with no known further holds. Sleep well tonite for the Gift shall arrive soon. God has blessed you in many ways. Rejoice and be glad it is and HE is. Many sites may have further details tomorrow as the day unfolds and more intel available. And God smiled and blessed His Children. Amen. It is done.

Guru Elsie:
  WE GOT A CALL ITS BEEN PUT ON HOLD SOMETIME DURING IMF MEETING THIS MORNING IN WASHINGTON DC.. THIS IS WHAT WE HEARD ...OBAMA WANTS MORE MONEY.. DINAR AT HIGHER RATE.. THAN WE HEARD IT WAS MALLAKKI AND ALLAWI ...ALL BS.. THIS IS WHAT WE THINK.   GOOD NEWS IS AFTER WE HEARD ALL THAT.. RATE DID GO LIVE LAST THURSDAY... WAS IN THE SYSTEM YESTERDAY.. STARTED LOW.. RATE GOES UP EVERY 30 MINUTES... HAS REACHED PLATEAU.. IT IS FIXED.. BANKS HAVE RATE.. NO HICCUPS... IT IS LIVE.

THIS AFTERNOON, O SIGNED THE DOCUMENT...SIGNED THE TAX RATE FOR THE DINAR...THE TAX RATE IS AS FOLLOWS:  TREASURY DEPARTMENT - CASH IN BEFORE 45 DAYS 15 PERCENT, 45 TO 60 DAYS IS 18 TO 22 PERCENT, OVER 6 MONTHS 36 PERCENT.  THE TAX STRUCTURE MAY NOT COME OUT UNTIL THE RV...WE CAN NOT VERIFY THIS.. THIS IS WHAT WE HEAR... WE HAVE NOT SEEN THIS IN WRITING.  AFTER O SIGNED DOCUMENT WE WERE INFORMED THIS CAN NO{W} GO AT ANY TIME... GUYS IN IRAQ ARE BEING TOLD THEY WILL BE PAID THURSDAY AT RV AMOUNT

Guru Blaino:    a 26 year + ForEx Vet... has access to a ForEx "Back Screen" of some type, I'm guessing it's Thompson-Reuters Interbank systems, through a very secret and secure connection...which she says is showing the IQD 'renumerating' at very low levels over the last few days and as the pings are confirmed and answered world wide the rate sneaks up and another round of pings is issued worldwide at the new, slightly higher rate. Problems are solved as they occur. At this time the rate is passing $6.44...and heading to $8.43 or $8.44 where it will "lock in" and render us 'Revalued'....and she believes that the "lock in rate" will be acheived before 6AM Eastern Standard Time, USA on Thursday, July 7th, 2011.... as I first indicated almost two weeks ago..was able to get a second confirm a few minutes ago. I wish I could call this "fact", I cannot...draw your own conclusions

It is exciting to continue to hear all positive events happening and to see the movement and possibilities getting better and better. There is not one word of anything negative so far..we will see the RV before we hear the rv from anyone.  The RV is I STILL feel within the next 48 hours.

OK, there is a large financial services company that pairs with one of the major banks here (USA) and they have a customer and employee sharing program related to wealth management. (I need to stop here for a second or two... "Wealth Management"... I like the way that rolls around in my brain... can't wait to get started with "Wealth Management!!!"... OK, pressing on now) Anyway... this company had many of their Reps set up "cash out/investment" appointments before the holiday weekend for Tuesday and Wednesday .... they even had these Reps come in to their offices on Monday for about a half a day for last minute preparations. (4th of July Holiday, no less!) Early Tuesday the appointment holders were called and stalled pending ..... movement! IQD movement. The attached major bank is very significant to the collection and transfer of the IQD to the UST.... sooo.... where does this tidbit of 'telligence take us? Is a major bank AND a major financial services company just tossing $$'s to the trash to maintain some illusion for our benefit? Or is there something more to it? I wouldn't think one should have to retain the services of Sherlock Holmes in order to determine the answer to this riddle, this elongated dinar debacle, this damnable delay... upon delay, upon delay and so on. As the Pope asked Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni, working on the ceiling and frescos for the Sistine chapel "When will you make an end?!!" Again, with all these countries attempting to revalue at the same moment, I have ever growing doubts as to Iraq's continuing relavence to the whole matter and more convinced that they remain the convienient scapgoat foe excuses elsewhere, glitches, powerplays, tax games and fees of every type and manner. 'Nuff typed on this one

As I stated several times we will see the RV before we hear the rv from anyone. We can try to analyize all the information and make our best guess but then we are dealing with people who don't use the same logic that any Citizen might use, methinks. The RV is I STILL feel within the next 48 hours so "maintain"! It is exciting to continue to hear all positive events happening and to see the movement and possibilities getting better and better. There is not one word of anything negative so far, and as "Mama" used to say, 'No news is GOOD NEWS, and bad news travels fast! We have all come a long way... some longer than others... some gave up a lot to participate in this .... vacations, toys, new stuff, etc.... some did their school shopping at Garage Sales, used hand-me-downs, kept that old bucket of bolts running "just one more week", suffered the slings and arrows of outrageous forture and mis-fortune... and struggled to make it to the end of this ride..... and so we come together to the final hours at long last. For others it was easy, plop some cash on the counter and never really miss a beat... but we all have the same thought, the same purpose, the same focus now.... "Exchange!" It rolls around in the mouth like liquid gold.... like some elixer of wonderment... and for good cause. This really IS the stuff that dreams are made of! Let us NOT forget the cost however... no, not the price... the cost.

Guru Okie Oilman:  THERE ARE SEVERAL PLACES AROUND THE GLOBE THAT THE DINAR IS BEING BOUGHT FOR OVER...ONE DOLLAR PER DINAR.  HOW LONG THIS CAN BE PROLONGED IS ANYBODYS GUESS - THEIR ARE A GREAT DEAL OF PRESSURE BOTH IN COUNTRY AND INTERNATIONALLY TO TURN THE RATE LOOSE INTERNATIONALLY.  THEIR CURRENCY WILL OR CAN BE BACKED BY GOLD-OIL-OR THE RESERVES THEY CURRENTLY HAVE IN THEIR CBI 

IT SEEMS NOW AT THE LAST MINUTE THAT MALAKI AND ALLAWAI ARE STILL DISAGREEING OVER THE ERBIL AGREEMENT AND MALIKI IS HOLDING OUT FOR MORE POWER AND HOLDING THE R/V HOSTAGE AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME---HOW LONG HE CAN PROLONG THIS IS ANYONE'S GUESS...IT SEEM'S LOGICAL THAT NECESSARY PRE-REQUISITES THAT HAVE BEEN MET AND SIGNED OFF AT THE UN AND THE IMF SHOULD TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PERSONAL SQUABBLEING.  SOME GOV OFFICIALS WERE SUPPOSEDLY GIVEN VOUCHERS TO BE ACTIVATED IMMEDIATELY AFTER R/V IS POSTED.

I AM WAITING ON REPORTS FROM THOSE WHO STATED THAT THEY HAD APPOINTMENTS WITH BANKS TO CASH IN THIS AFTERNOON. I HAVE REPORTS OF THOSE MAKING APPOINTMENTS BOTH TODAY AND TOMMOROW BUT HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING BACK FROM THEM YET--THE RATE (WHATEVER THAT IS) IS LIVE IN IRAQ--THIS BIG RATE SECRET SHOULD BE REVEALED AT ANY MOMENT

BOY THIS THING IS SCREWY THIS AFTERNOON--NO NEWS---I AM WAITING ON REPORTS FROM THOSE WHO STATED THAT THEY HAD APPOINTMENTS WITH BANKS TO CASH IN THIS AFTERNOON. I HAVE REPORTS OF THOSE MAKING APPOINTMENTS BOTH TODAY AND TOMMOROW BUT HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING BACK FROM THEM YET--YES THE RATE (WHATEVER THAT IS) IS LIVE IN IRAQ--THIS BIG RATE SECRET SHOULD BE REVEALED AT ANY MOMENT

THERE ARE NO NEW NEWS---NOW WHAT'S SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT---- YOU GUYS TALK--I HAVE A LOT OF PHONE WORK TO TAKE CARE OF---IF I HEAR ANYTHING I WILL BE BACK

I HAVE HAD BETTER NEWS DAY'S THAN TODAY BUT HERE IT IS--IT SEEM'S NOW AT THE LAST MINUTE THAT MALAKI AND ALLAWAI ARE STILL DISAGREEING OVER THE ERBIL AGREEMENT AND MALIKI IS HOLDING OUT FOR MORE POWER AND HOLDING THE R/V HOSTAGE AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME---HOW LONG HE CAN PROLONG THIS IS ANYONE'S GUESS--IT SEEM'S LOGICALLY THAT NECESSARY PRE-REQUISITES THAT HAVE BEEN MET AND SIGNED OFF AT THE UN AND THE IMF SHOULD TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PERSONAL SQUABBLEING---ALSO MALAIKI'S PARTY OF ALLAWAIS (SPELLING IS WRONG BUT YOU GET THE GIST) IS CALLING FOR HIM TO BE REPLACED---SO NOW WITH EVERYTHING ELSE BUT THE KITCHEN SINK BEING THROWN INTO THIS MIX--HERE WE SIT---I AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR WHAT IF ANYTHING TRANSPIRED TODAY REGARDING THE BANK CASH IN APPOINTMENTS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MADE----

SOME GOV OFFICIALS WERE SUPPOSEDLY GIVEN VOUCHERS TO BE ACTIVATED IMMEDIATELY AFTER R/V IS POSTED

Guru Athena:  it is a matter of hours for the rate to show, once is went into the system for release it comes out within 72 hours, that ends wednesday night I understand.

GET Team:  Hello Everyone, I need your thoughts on this call tonight, Terry cannot make it, I have nothing new to report, and Steve has nothing to report, I cannot see taking up all of ya’lls time for really not any new news. It is at the point, we have very little info and what we have Athena has already put out or Okie has been in, the Intel has dried up a lot in the last few weeks and we have no received much Intel. Yes, we can give you a lot of hear say but we know that is not what you want, and we try to give you the truth at all times, so please post your answers here and whether we need to have a call based on the above info or wait and see what info we get in over the next 24 hours and if we have some have a call tomorrow night, so if we can see your answers with a yes or no I would appreciate it, Thanks to all!!!

Guru Med: THERE WAS HUGE NEWS TODAY…NOW THAT THOSE OBSTACLES HAVE BEEN REMOVED THEY NOW CAN MOVE FORWARD WITH ANY INTERNATIONAL MOVES INCLUDING THE RAISING OF THE ZERO’S AND HAVING AN INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY AND JOINING THE WTO…THEY HAD NO CHANCE TO MOVE INTERNATIONALLY UNTIL THIS MOMENT… …NOW WE KNOW WE AREONE VOTE AWAY FROM THIS BEING OVER…NOW AM I SAYING RV TOMORROW NO BUT THE PIECES ARE BEING PUT INTO THE RIGHT HOLES OR SQUARES OR CIRCLES…THE SANCTIONS ARE REMOVED…I STILL THINK THEY ARE UNDER CHAPTER VII THERE IS A DIFFERECE…THE VOTE FOR PARLIAMENT HAS TO COME AND PARLIAMENT IS OFF TILL THE 11TH…ALL SANCTIONS HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY THE UNSC AND IRAQ NOW IS REALLY FREE TO MOVE FORWARD BUT HAS TO PAY 5% STILL TO KUWAIT OR ELSE

Guru Ivy:   We are not as close as others believe...based on the info Shared with me we are not in the week and as it stands currently it may not go down in the next couple of months.   One key thing to watch for is the supply drying up and as of right now you can get dinar from 30 plus currency dealers online with a click of a button...the importers aren't hearing a peep about a possible Revalue as of this morning...logic says there's more than meets the eye with whats transpiring in this investment.  I hope I am absolutely wrong, time will tell.

Guru Checkmate Dan:  the most credible sources saying he is seeing it live on the boards. The thing that bothers me is that he has said that before....I get irritable when I feel that I am getting stories told to me...80% of the intel that is misinformation..

(via Cap1):  It puzzles him. But, he did see the receipt.  He wants facts- we tend to want fiction. Dan has contacts in Europe. They are seeing it live in Europe on the boards.
Everything looks really, really good.  He believe it RV'd weeks ago. believes. Very confirming receipt. The rate is steadily rising. Dan-80% of the intel would be misinformation. Now, we are down to the end of this.

Guru Delta:   It's all done...it takes a process...and the holiday was here and when UNSC released Iraq from Chapter 7...they had to get the confirmation updated in Iraq systems...that's why there is a delay since the meeting in Jordan...now it's all done and S (Shabibi) has given the green light...so its coming...its anytime now

[b]Guru TNT Tony: [/b] Saturday morning I was one of 4 people who got the information about senators and congressmen cashing it....Then...Threats from the CIA etc…the rate is $5.25....3.22 GBP = $5.25 usd... last night at 11 – one of my buddies called me to say rate was live... [Iraq citizen said] there was a line of people at the bank waiting to get in[In Baghdad]...military officer from the US in Baghdad said there are lines at the bank right now....Were anticipating something today but unfortunately… something in the US meant didn’t happen....This afternoon, all this afternoon was hearing that the rate now being seen by some banks. That it is rising...The 3 days from the IMF are up tomorrow

(via Cap1): Tony is getting his information directly from main sources. He can't bring the intel, or he would get cut off.
Saturday morning he got confirmation that senators were cashing out on Saturday.   Threats from CIA on Saturday.
Info got out that shouldn't have.

The rate is $5.25 USD. Going to get our champagne.  Now, waiting for Tuesday and Wednesday.   Sunday, got a call.  Last night at 11:00 PM. He got an email that the rate is live. Had others call to verify intel.  Had a guy call Iraq  They went to the bank in Iraq to check to see if the rate was live. Yes, it is live. It is live.

Lines are at the banks. Everyone is excited.  We have a military officer, US officer, that states the rate is live. CBI was closed today.  Iraq banks were closed today.  An announcement was made today that today and tommorow will be two great days in the history of Iraq.

Banks this morning have scheduled people today.  US Banks.
People over here in the US had appointments yesterday. They haven't cashed them out yet.

The rate will be over the $5.25. Banks are telling Tony that today. this afternoon the rate is now being seen by banks.  the rate is rising on the screen as we speak.

A friend went to Chicago today at an excahnge office to buy dinar. Exchange rate today $190.00 for 180.00 dinar. The rate was $1.05.  Tony saw the receipt.  He called the exchange office and was tryinig to verify the rate.

The rate is rising as we speak. Elsie is looking at the receipt right now.  Dan saw the receipt. It's authentic.  Legitimate.

Everything that tony is getting- Your life is about to change.

Tony has been celebrating by himself. He wants this thing to RV so that we can party together.  the IMF-the three days are up tomorrow. He has info that he wishes he could share-good initel-he just can't share it!!

Sleep good tonight! Tony-went to the bank today. Checked his documents. Met with his banker. Making sure that all is in order.  The IMF rules state that after the RV, they have three days to post the new rate. Tomorrow is the 3rd day. Side nte-This is right in line with Oakie's intel.

Appointments were scheduled for today. Banks are telling people that they can cash in tomorrow. Thursday- the Iraqi's are being paid in revalued dinar!!!

A guy called tony up yesterday. Hey, are those senators really cashing out? The General answered--The answer was, you're not supposed to know that!  It gets better.  The CEO of one of the four major banks got on the elevator with this guy. He asked him, will this dinar really revalue? The banker stated that , "you are in a very good position". Tony stating that he is getting high level intel that he really shouldn't be getting.

Guru Cap1: The intel is what has kept this ball rolling for som many years and the reason why we are here in this game right now. This is where we are at. Quit complaining about the intel. always the same people griping and complaining.

Thanks for bringing us your intel. It helps us put the puzzle together. There's alot you are going to see tomorrow that I can't tell you right now.

Question- How can The CBI have an auction when it's closed.

Answer-The auctions have been false. They haven't been real!!!

Guru BigTime:  It will come like a thief in the silence of the night 8:19 AM Period 8:19 AM bluwolf ahhhhh but whose night it is always nightime somwhere 8:19 AM Just so everyone knows - this directly from Dinar Banker - he states that his rates will change on his site upon notification of significant rate change from Central Bank of Iraq - not Forex, not anything else, directly from Central Bank of Iraq. 8:19 AM imo the computerized banking system will receive the final rate all at the same time and it will be discovered as each bank opens for business in different time zones

Guru Garit:  Read the bible 8:20 AM Banks work info from east to eest 8:22 AM bluwolf what is the rate up to now? 8:22 AM You guys what is wrong with your understandings of the bible,that means at any moment and in silence,please 8:23 AM Not updating yet 8:24 AM Esperando la entrada del cashin I google translated…= Waiting for input cashin 8:36 AM The bank with the C informs us that they are still waiting to start cashin procedures,It was to start yesterday and they do not know what is happening 8:37 AM For notice comes from ust

The bank with the C informs us that they are still waiting to start cashin procedures,It was to start yesterday and they do not know what is happening 8:37 AM For notice comes from ust 8:36 AM bluwolf got another bank story yesterday my friend said that when he went into his bank they told him that it had rv but the rate had not should up yet 8:37 AM bluwolf bank I just wrote about 5/3 8:40 AM Well must go,by the way your gov.has been in secret meetings since last week,important one tomorrow with O

Guru Adam Montana:  Now we all know that there is a flurry of news coming out in particular – about a possible redenomination and Iraq is trying to make it look like they will wait till next year to make this move.  many of you also know that my friend Sonny1 was very confident that we would see the RV happen about now, or even before now.  I promised him I wouldn’t spill the details of who said what to make him think that, but I want to add my two cents to that pot.

so here it is: I cmpletely understand why he thinks it should have already happened and I don’t blame him for making that bold prediction 3 weeks ago.  we all know that as of July 1st Iraq was basically released from all of their financial issues.

they can’t use or possess sufficient firepower to protect themselves from an invading country, which gives them the ability to make their currency tradable, and it also gives them the ability to revalue it.  the problem here is that if they RV it now, before chapter 7 is lifted, then they have all this VALUE… and no way to protect it! Chapter 7 restricts them from having an active military.  they can’t use or possess sufficient firepower to protect themselves from an invading country.

I believe a little birdy whispered in Sonny’s ear and let him know that Chapter 7 had a chance of being lifted and if that had happened, I truly believe Iraq would be pulling the trigger RIGHT NOW.  but since it didn’t happen yet, they would be foolish to RV now.  they can’t protect themselves yet.

so in my opinion, the MAJOR thing to look for is Chapter 7.

ANYTHING related to Chapter 7 is going to be good.  the other issue is the RD articles.  I think they are smoke articles.

let’s think about this.  they can re-denominate and keep the current value.  nobody makes a profit, but why would they do that?  8 years ago they lost 1000% of what they had their currency and wealth dropped insanely fast and now they are in a position to get at least SOME of that wealth back.  their reserves , economy, and government can sustain a substantial RV and that’s why I think they will do it.

I have no idea how high it will go, but they need to regain some of that lost wealth and us lucky bystanders are going to scoop up some profits too.

that’s my Iraqi News update, I hope you all had a great holiday and didn’t lose any fingers! My thoughts and prayers go out to all of our soldiers that couldn’t be home with family, and I thank all of you for supporting our troops.  Topic: open floor, fire away!

[HYDRANT] Is not one big key to this rv the hcl law

[bobbidoll] Adam Montana you are amazing! thank you!

[Adam Montana] HYDRANT hcl is less important than Ch 7

[glo] ty adam !

[Adam Montana] but yes, it is important

[Straightshot] Adam Montana – Dont you think it makes sense to redenominate before RV ??… and you do know that they are redenominating… going to happen… THEN maybe RV IMO…

[Adam Montana] as soon as Chapter 7 is lifted there will be noo problem fixing the HCL issue IMO

[Adam Montana] Straightshot I think they happen almost simultaneously

[Adam Montana] giving us a very small cash in window

[Straightshot] but no RV before… MY point

[Tagman2] Adam Montana So are we looking for chapter 8 or complete dismissal of chapter 7?

[Adam Montana] it makes sense to move the decimal a couple notches, issue the lower denoms, and force everyone to cash in before RVing again to get the value up even higher

[Adam Montana] Tagman2 dismissal of Chapter 7

[glo] Adam Montana what do you think about what Zorbyc1 said about 1st or 2nd Q 2012 for RV ?

[Straightshot] rd does not change value though

[Adam Montana] glo that’s his opinion. you know what they say about opinions… everyone has one 7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Biggrin

[Straightshot] except asthetically

[fastarnie] Adam Montana Is moving from art.14 into art.8 as important as chap. 7?

[glo] Adam Montana ty adam !

[Adam Montana] that’s it for me – thank you all for letting me do this chat early

[bjdksl] Alooooha And Mahalo for the valuable info

[Adam Montana] please let everyone that shows up later know where to find the chat

[Adam Montana] and have a great day!

[sunshinelvr] you got it bossman

[Adam Montana] did someone get it copied?

[Tagman2] Adam Montana enjoy your company and thank you!

[sunshinelvr] Have a great day too and thank you

[bobbidoll] Adam Montana enjoy your evening!

[sunshinelvr] yes i did

[kcw] Adam Montana yep

[Adam Montana] sunshinelvr thanks!!!!

[digital11] woah, adam here

[sunshinelvr] both of us

[Adam Montana] kcw thanks too!!!!!!

[swampboy] what is the predicted date for chap. 7 to be lifted

[digital11] adam, you came for my birthday, right?

[Adam Montana] I’m off, take it easy all!

[Adam Montana] digital11 happy birthday!!

CamelSpiderMan (DV):  I am by far not a Pumper or any other of those dingbats, claim to be someone who knows how to crunch numbers and decifer documents to make a assesement on this investement.
But, I have been in the dinar game since june 2004.
As a former boots on the ground in Iraq for over 5 years I can honestly tell you that Iraq is making progress and this R.V. is not a mattr of if but when.
Iraq has alot infrastrutur plans that their mouth needs there @$$ to cash , nevermind the basic power issues and housing for the people, just look at the price tag for their plans in Basara,
They have huge plans for there small peice of the Gulf coast..Its not a joke!
First thing is that if you have not worked in Iraq ,then you do not understand the politics as a contractor, specifically the big boy who has been running the show over there and monopolized
the whole military contractor show since day 1…Do not want to name names , but we all know who it is .
Regardless as a contractor you can be sent home for anything anytime, thers no Unions, 401k ,retirment plans etc….they chew you up and spit you out….
There attitude is if you dont confirm to our prision type rules we will send you home and we have another 10 clowns to replace you.
Thus , we conform and play there game ,collect our checks and hope we are not at the wrong place at the wrong time to be sent home for any reason,because we did not stroke somebodys Ego.
Now , understanding how this cooporate machine conducts itself in the middle east and having 2 to 3 contractors for every military personel, the military is kinda stuck with the Babysitting that the ( company ) provides for them , washing there clothes ,feeding them pretty much doing everyhing for em . We are at point rite now that the Military almost never leave there FOBs and are now professional X BOX players ..Wich is good because they need a break.
But Know that there are still over 47000 troops still on the ground ,so imagine how many contractors there are to support that mission.
Well they are transitioning in Dec to be down to 10k troops and a handfull of US Embassys ,rumors now but soon to be facts.I truly beleive that no R.V. until then or after.
Not a popular statement I know , but keep it real.
If it R.V.s….90% of the contractors will jump ship that day, you really think after all of the years of miss treatment that they have any loyalty to the company ..lol.
They know this and the contractors know this..Iraq would instanly be pandamonium..it would be ugly , they could never get enough planes in time to ship people out .
They could easly wait 2 weeks before they get a flight out .Imagine being in Iraq , a instant millionare and cant get out … not a good look ..
So the moral of the story and my ( spider senses ) gut fealing has always been that the company and the military will not let Iraq pull the trigger until its convinent for the Company and the military..they would inherit mission failure overnight.
Keep your head up and guess we will have to wait until Dec to see if the coorporate machine will throw us some crumbs and let Iraq do there thing.
Sorry for the spelling errors but F7 is not spell check..lol
Also to kill some rumors will I am still writting
1 yes The U.S. has dinar and the company has alot also, I have former co workers on sather air base that have witnessed conexs full of dinar waiting to be loaded on C-17 s .

How do they know because they walked rite up to the marines guarding them and asked them what was inside , he replied ..iraqi dinar ..  That was in 2006 .

2 Donald Trump does have dinar , not sure why this is important , but did find a article in a south dakota stating that one of his aids did confirm this .
3 R.V. rate . look I do not claim to be a genius or even play one on T.V. but when you speak to state departement officials in Iraq and tell you that the dinar will revalue at 30cts I seem to take his word over OKIEs 3 dollar bonanza …Use your head , the U.A.E. is only like 30 to 40 cts to our dollar ..
Thank you for your time , hope i can keep hope alive for some at this point.  sorry for the spelling issues, but the spell check tools are not exactly user friendly.  GO R.V. , until they have a skelleton crew running things in the dust bowl.

Pennoch Bank Story (OOM):  I HAVE MY OWN BANK STORY.....WE JUST WENT TO THE BANK WHERE WE BOUGHT OUR DINAR.....THEY ARE VERY ANXIOUS TO HAVE US SIT DOWN WITH THEIR VP OF INVESTMENTS AND TOLD US THAT THEY WILL NEGOTIATE THE SPREAD AND INTERST ON OUR ACCT. ALSO - THE COPYING OF THE DINAR AND OUR INITIALS ALONG WITH THE BANK MANAGERS AND NOTORIZED BEFORE SENDING TO THE CURRENCY EXCHANGE IS A VALID WAY OF INSURING THE BILLS AND WILL HOLD UP IN COURT IF CHALLENGED. I AM SO EXCITED.......

I AM COPYING AS I SPEAK.....IT IS A SMALL PRIVATE BANK IN OUR CITY

I KNOW OUR BANK AND TRUST OUR BANK......AND THE INTEL WE WERE TOLD ABOUT THE CASH IN PROCEDURE WITH COPIES IS CORRECT. WE ARE SO CLOSE.....NO RATE YET, BUT THE BANKS ARE READY

THIS IS THE FIRST WE HAVE CHECKED ON ANYTHING - ALL THEY KNEW IS THAT WE BOUGHT IT

OOM Member Bank Story:  I'm not sure if any of you read this in PTR forum...I had posted it this morning. Not a rumor! My mother in law went to Chase bank (will not disclose location) today with some IQDs to see what they knew about the dinar. The lady (bank personnel) she talked to was very helpful....she said that, they were expecting for this to happen on June 30th, per the info they had....but for some reason it didn't. She said when they get any new information they will contact my mother in law and willbe happy to work with her. Also, she said right now they don't have any info about the IQD on their computers and not dealing with dong either......thanks.

PTR Bank Story:  Ken, a member with PTR, went to a bank today. They verified the notes. Will you be comfortable with 5 people in the office with you when you come in tomorrow morning at 10:30 AM. He has an appointment to cash in tomorrow.

They are scheduling people to come in based on the amount of dinar they own.

US contractors and Iraqis in Iraq will receive his pay on Thursday with revalued dinar.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:37 am

Unbelievable how these lies have carried forward 5 years - just remove the dates, and it's the same BS these, 'investors' hear today.  Even the gurus aren't that different, especially with Blaino resurfacing.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 7/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:06 am

I wish there was some way this could be posted in WSOMN, Wing-It, etc. as required reading.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum