Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
7/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
7/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
7/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

7/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

7/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:10 am

Guru 8Ball:  This is like Christmas coming.  you can't push it ahead, you have to wait for it.  You have to stand firm in your beliefs, otherwise I will get a headache.

Guru Bluwolf:   Just in, O did not sign off on the release of the IQD yet, and Congress left the taxes on your rv at 15%.  Let’s see if he signs in on it tomorrow.  Sorry but these are facts that you should know… this signing off  pertains only to all taxations on this rv, ok.  Only to the taxes, period
you guys are hook(ed) on this theory that it will be seen in the forex first, not true… there is a system in the BIS period …And it will be seen on tuesday 9:15 am est period.  Please take note the CBI is a normal bank and it and all world banks will be release at the same time…seen by all banks first.  I hope it will show up when the system gets underway at 5:15 am est today, but this is a system built on taking care of no double dipping.  If no distractions and by all info…Tuesday cashin

Guru Bondlady: this article imo after all ive just said is a big time showing piece to me…if what ive believed to be the way it is per these taxes [Tariffs] an the reasons why they were implemented before now or July  15th as it says then if ive been accurate in my beliefs were in for a shocker soon [She is being positive here]
Guru Mailman17:  I JUST KNOW …ALTHOUGH THE 30TH DIDNT PAN OUT FOR US, I STILL THINK THEY ARE CLOSE TO ENDING THIS…I REALLY THOUGHT THEY WOULD HAVE ACTED ON THE 1ST…DAY TO DAY FOR US…LETS SEE WHAT SURPRISES THEY HAVE IN STORE FOR US IN THE FOLLOWING WEEK…JUST HAVE TO RE-ADJUST MY TIMETABLE…I THINK THEY ARE STILL IN LINE WITH $.86 – $1.30…MY BIG ThING IS THEIR PAYMENT DUE THE IMF ON THE 11TH…I AM ALMOST 99% SURE IT HAS TO BE PAID IN A TRADEABLE DINAR….NOT U.S.

Guru Phoenix 3333:  We are still on high alert for the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar...there is a high possibility the rate will change this week, will it - I don't know.  Open your mind to miracles, to the impossible, whether you're an economists or a financial planner - throw it out...we are on the path to seeing a novel thing. We are going to be very surprised.  If what I am hearing is even half true, you are going to be shocked, it's all good, and this is leaning towards this very week, am I saying it will, no.  WOW is a word that is going to be used alot in the next 7 days.

Guru OkieOilman:  Q & A Chat July 3 2:05PM EST
[OKIE OIL MAN] THANK GOD—-WE HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN TO THE PLACE WHERE CASHING IN IS THE SUBJECT INSTEAD OF THE OLE WORN OUR PHRASE “WHAT’S THE DATE?–WHAT’S THE RATE?) I AM GLAD THAT THE REALITY I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO EXPLAIN HAS FINALLY SITTING IN—KEEP UP THE DISCUSSION–I ENJOY YOU GUY’S WITHOUT HAVING TO SAY A WORD—-YOU GUY’S ARE THE BEST AND DESERVE THE BEST—KEEP ROLLIN
[OKIE OIL MAN] OUT OF ALL THE INFO/INTEL/SPECULATION THAT HAS BEEN HASHED AND RE-HASHED TO DEATH—NOW IS THE PROPER TIME TO BE DISCUSSING OUR CASH IN OPTIONS—LET’S ALL HELP EACH OTHER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND SHARE ALL WE SAFELY CAN—–
[OKIE OIL MAN] THERE MAY BE NEWBYS ON HERE—IF SO—DON’T BE AFRAID TO ASK WHAT YOU ARE AFRAID AS A STUPID QUESTION—WE HAVE ALL ASKED THEM BEFORE AND ARE HERE TO HELP YOU NEW COMERS
[OKIE OIL MAN] YES—NO ONE STATE THE AMOUNT OF DINAR YOU POSSESS—-ALSO PROTECT YOUR LOCATION—YOU MAY ELUDE (ELUDE) TO A CERTAIN BANK AND IF YOU DO LET’S NOT INUNDATE THAT INSTITUTION WITH PHONE CALLS TUESDAY—WATCH THIS SITE—YOU WILL KNOW SOON ENOUGH
[gp cobb] OKIE OIL MAN : One open question: how do you feel about numbering and copying the notes: there is been mised opinions. thanks in advance.
[OKIE OIL MAN] GPCOBB—I WILL TRY PERSONALLY TO DEAL WITH AN INSTITUION THAT I WON’T HAVE TO LABEL EACH BILL
[OKIE OIL MAN] YES—NO ONE STATE THE AMOUNT OF DINAR YOU POSSESS—-ALSO PROTECT YOUR LOCATION—YOU MAY ELUDE (ELUDE) TO A CERTAIN BANK AND IF YOU DO LET’S NOT INUNDATE THAT INSTITUTION WITH PHONE CALLS TUESDAY—WATCH THIS SITE—YOU WILL KNOW SOON ENOUGH
[Scomil] OKIE OIL MAN Do any of your sources know where it will show up FIRST?
[OKIE OIL MAN] SCOMIL–IT WILL APPEAR EVERYWHERE AT THE SAME MOMENT
[OKIE OIL MAN] YOU GUY’S MAY BE CHASING GHOST’S THAT DON’T EXIST—FIRST THINGS FIRST–WHICHEVER BANK (OR DEALER) YOU CHOOSE TO UTILIZE –AT LEAST ESTABLISH A RELATIONSHIP FIRST—(AT LEAST LET THEM KNOW YOUR NAME AND WHAT YOUR INTENTIONS REGARDING DINAR ARE)
[Scomil] OKIE OIL MAN Do you believe in the Tier 1 vs Tier 2 cash out stories?
[OKIE OIL MAN] SCOMIL–SENATORS ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY ON A LIMITED BASIS IS MY UNDERSTANDING FROM SOURCE
[OKIE OIL MAN] OK GUYS–LISTEN UP AND LISTEN CLOSELY AND ADHERE TO A SAFETY PRINCIPLE THAT MIGHT JUST SAVE YOUR BACON—–HAVE AN ACCOUNT NUMBER IN YOUR BANK TO HAVE THE MONEY WIRED INTO WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT WHEN IT HIT’S THAT ACCOUNT THAT IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE TRANSFERED TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT NUMBER IN THE SAME BANK—THAT PRECLUDES ANY POSSIBILITY OF WHAT IS CALLED A BACK TRANSFER—IT CAN’T BE TOUCHED FOLLOWING THIS SIMPLE SCENARIO—–(YOUR WELCOME)
[bigtim] Okie would we talk to our personal banker about setting up the instructions?
[OKIE OIL MAN] BIGTIM–ESTABLISH RELATIONSHIP AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE PRIOR TO WIRING FUNDS TO A PARTICULAR BANK
[OKIE OIL MAN] HERE YOU GUYS ARE CHASING THE WIND AGAIN—-IF A BANK IS GOING TO BE LARGE ENOUGH TO PARTICIPATE IN THE REDEMPTION OF THE DINAR IT CERTAINLY WILL BE LARGE ENOUGH AND HONEST ENOUGH TO HANDLE YOUR FUNDS—STOP HUNTING PROBLEMS —-CAUSE IF YOU DO—-YOU WILL ALWAYS FIND THEM
[sandie] can you give any advice to a british person when cashing in please okie oil man

[OKIE OIL MAN] HI SANDIE–GO TO THE LARGEST BANK IN UK—BANK OF LONDON TO START WITH

[d111] OKIE OIL MAN, are you recomending that we go to the dealers as oppose to BANK BANK BANK?
[OKIE OIL MAN] D111-I PERSONALLY TRUST BANK’S MORE—DO AS YOUR COMFORTABLE WITH
[Lady Sarah] I am going to do a small note , take care of arrears and pay off lay away, finish my trust preparation activities, then go back to ty for completion of transfer of funds
[OKIE OIL MAN] LADY SARAH–AN EXCELLENT PLAN—EVERYONE RE-READ HER LAST POST—-GOOD ADVICE FOR ALL
[DrLyons] OKIE OIL MAN Do you think a delarue machine is absolutely necessary for a bank to verify the currency?

[OKIE OIL MAN] DELARUE–NICE–BUT NOT NECESSARY—WHITE SCREEN MAKES WATERMARKS AND BLACK LIGHT SHOWS HIDDEN NUMBERS
[OKIE OIL MAN] LET ME COMPLIMENT LADY SARAH—LET’S FOLLOW HER LEED AS IT IS A VERY PLAUSABLE PLAN—CASH IN A LITTLE INITIALLY—TRY OUT THE BANK—LET THEM KNOW IF YOUR TREATED RIGHT THERE WILL BE MORE DEPOSITS TO FOLLOW—TAKE THE AMOUNT CASHED IN INITALLY AND PAY OFF YOUR DEBT’S AND HAVE SOME WALKING AROUND MONEY AND IF YOUR INCAPABLE OF MAKING FINANCIAL DECISSIONS ON YOUR OWN GO THRU THE PRIVATE WEALTH MANGEMENT SIDE OF THE BANK YOUR UTILIZING—-ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR FINANCIAL PLANNER IS SALARIED INSTEAD OF BEING ON COMMISSON—-(THAT WAY THERE ARE NO SELF SERVING PERSONAL AGENDA ON HIS PART)
[OKIE OIL MAN] WHAT WE EXPECT AND WHAT WE RECEIVE IS NOT DETERMININED BY ME—WE WILL BE PAID WHAT THEY WANT US TO HAVE—NUFF SAID
[OKIE OIL MAN] I KNOW WHAT TAX I AM GOING TO PAY–EACH INDIVIDUAL MAY BE DIFFERENT DEPENDING ON WHICH STATE–LENGTH OF INVESTMENS—ETC-ETC
[OKIE OIL MAN] ALWAYS SEEK PROFESSIONAL TAX AND INVESTMENT ADVICE–I AM ONLY STATING MY OWN PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND AM NOT GIVING ANYONE ADVICE ON WHAT THEIR TAX OR INVESTMENT SITUATION IS OR WILL BE—THIS IS AN OFFICIAL DISCLAIMER
[mcndc1231] Okie!! Thank you so much for helping my husband and I when we were broke down in OK. We are so blessed to know you! We love you!
[OKIE OIL MAN] MCNDC1231–DID YOU MAKE THE WEDDING??
[mcndc1231] Yes we did…We got there about a couple of hours before..Thank God!
[OKIE OIL MAN] MCNDC–LONG DRIVE–GLAD YOU MADE IT–BLESSINGS 2 U
[OKIE OIL MAN] YOU GUYS ADDRESSING THE NON INTEREST BEARING ACCOUNT—-THAT IS THE ONLY AVENUE TO PURSUE WHEN YOUR DEPOSTIT IS OVER 250 THOUSAND DOLLARS.—-ALSO TO THOSE WHO HAVE TEN’S OF MILLION’S OF DINAR’S ALSO CONSIDER A SEPERATE LLOYDS OF LONDON INSURANCE ON THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE—-REASON??–THE FDIC IN A FAILED BANK THERORETICALLY CAN LEGALLY TAKE 99 YEARS TO PAY OUT THE AMOUNT YOU HAD IN THE BANK THAT WENT UNDER.
[OKIE OIL MAN] JUST GOT PM FROM TOOKIE–PLEASE RE-ENSTATE THAT INDIVIDUAL
[tookie] Okie oil man thanks okie
[OKIE OIL MAN] YW TOOKIE–WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES—ME—-A LOT OF THEM!!!!~~!
[OKIE OIL MAN] THNX KATT
[happyfeet] Okie what if you are in bankrupcy’s with your house what do you do
[OKIE OIL MAN] HAPPYFEET–CONSULT YOUR ATTORNEY
[happyfeet] Okie what if you are in bankrupcy’s with your house what do you do
[OKIE OIL MAN] HAPPYFEET–THAT SOUNDED LIKE A SNIDE ANSWER BUT SERIOUSLY CONSULT YOUR ATTORNEY—ALSO IF YOUR IN BANKRUPTCY–YOU WILL HAVE HOPEFULLY ENOUGH FUNDS TO PAY OFF YOUR OBLIGATION AND CANCEL BANKRUPTCY PROCEEDINGS OUT—-
[OKIE OIL MAN] GUYS KEEP THE TAX QUESTIONS APPLICABLE TO YOURSELF BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR ATTORNEY OR THE BANK WHERE YOU CASH IN AT—YOUR ASKING QUESTIONS THAT NO ONE KNOWS THE ANSWER TO—WE ARE PLAYING IN A BRAND NEW GAME WHERE WE HAVE NOT READ THE RULE BOOK YET
[tomn] Okie, alot of the Dinar i purchsed from DB is brand new currency, how much of this money are they willing to let go out of the country before it stops? Thanks
[OKIE OIL MAN] TOMM–WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT–GO OUT OF THE COUNTRY–OF WHAT ARE YOU REFERRING TOO–QUESTION TO VAGUE TO ME
[pennoch2000] Okie -i just wantee to take this opportunity to thank you for your service to our country – I am the proud daughter of a WWII Navy man and deeply appreciate your willingness to stand in the gap for our freedom. Thank you sir, and I salute you…..
[OKIE OIL MAN] PENNOCH2000—-MY HONOR TO HAVE SUCH A WONDERFUL COUNTRY TO SERVE
[katt] OKIE OIL MAN [Grandpa1] ask OKIE if he is going to get down to see TEXAN anytime soon?
[OKIE OIL MAN] I PLAN ON GOING TO CHURCH WITH TEXAN—IN THE NEAR FUTURE—AFTER R/V AND AFTER PLANE DELIVERY
[drdinar] scary..some of these people are going to be wealthy
[OKIE OIL MAN] DEDINAR–SOME WILL SUCCOMB TO THE LOTTERY SYNDROM
[Jimbo] OKIE OIL MAN …on behalf of us all, tks OKIE, da’ man!
[OKIE OIL MAN] HEY JIMBO–
[wmawhite] OKIE OIL MAN ……..are going to name your new plane (toy) “Phantom II” ?
[OKIE OIL MAN] HAVE DECIDED TO NAME PLANE (THE OTHER WOMAN)
[katt] OKIE OIL MAN [drdinar] please ask okie the significance of the cbi having an auction today at the old rate
[OKIE OIL MAN] AUCTIONS WILL ALWAYS BE HELD REGARDLESS OF RATE–OLD RATE OR NEW–MAKES NO DIFFERENCE–KINDA LIKE THE US T BILL’S AUCTION
[OKIE OIL MAN] ALSO THE AUCTIONS ARE 1 OF THE WAYS OF DISSEMINATING THE LOWER DENOMS TO THE BANKS IN IRAQ
[katt] OKIE OIL MAN [pennoch2000] katt – ask okie about the LOP…..we had people on here this morning all worried about that again. thanks
[OKIE OIL MAN] THE LOP ONLY OCCURS IN COUNTRIES WHERE THE INFLATION RATE IS RUNNING RAMPANT AND IS OUT OF CONTROL AND THE ONLY WAY OF STOPPING IT IS INCREASING VALUE OF CURRENCY—TURKEY JUST RECENTLY HAD TO LOP—-LOOK’S LIKE IRAN WILL—-ALSO V.NAM—ONLY LAST WEEK THE IMF LOPPED 35% VALUE OF THE BRAZILIAN REAL OFF TO HOLD DOWN INFLATION—IRAQ IS NOT SUFFERING DEBILITATING INFLATION
[OKIE OIL MAN] MODS—PLEASE DON’T KICK OR BAN ANYONE–SOME JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND WHEN WE ARE ANSWERING QUESTIONS TO WAIT A WHILE—
[michealp] Okie was your Senator one of the Senators that cashed in? 
[OKIE OIL MAN] MY SENATOR?—WHERE DO YOU THINK I HEARD ABOUT THE SENATORS CASHING IN AT??
[OKIE OIL MAN] MAY I COMPLIMENT ALL OF YOU????——-THERE HAVE NOT BEEN 1 DUMB QUESTION ON HERE TODAY—YOU ARE GETTING VERY WELL EDUCATED AND ARE UNDERSTANDING SOME THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW BEFORE—-I AM PROUD OF YOU
[OKIE OIL MAN] THNX DOC

[Scomil] TY for the intel OKIE, Did the Senators get a Voucher or Cash?
[OKIE OIL MAN] I DID NOT ASK ABOUT CASH OR VOUCHERS—JUST THE RATE
[hankypanky] katt can you ask Okie if the GOI has to be announced to the world before the RV can actually happen?
[OKIE OIL MAN] R/V CAN HAPPEN ANYTIME—GOI IS SET–IRAQ IS A SOVERIGN NATION AND NOW CAN HANDLE ALL IT’S OWN AFFAIRS
[wahoo3] OKIE OIL MAN Looking forward to the call tonight
[OKIE OIL MAN] I AM UNAWARE OF ANY CALL–ON THE CONTRARY—WE WERE REQUESTED NOT TO HAVE A MASS CALL
[katt] Okie Oil Man , did your senator give you a rate? (several folks asking that)
[OKIE OIL MAN] YES HE DID
[katt] OKIE OIL MAN [fivedee] Okie, do you think it is necessary to copy each of our dinar before cashing in?
[OKIE OIL MAN] I DON’T PLAN ON COPYING—IT WOULD TAKE DAY’S

[alohadinar] katt Okie what will the price of a trip on your new airplane cost?

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE PRICE OF TICKET IS CONSTANT
[sumago] Okie, for us newbies, can you share the rate your senatorgave you?
[katt] 2:09 PM [Digs] Question: How can Senators be cashing in on anything? Are they not excluded from profiting personally from same? would this not also be in violation of the broad, Insider-Trading Laws?
[OKIE OIL MAN] DIGS–ASK THE ATTORNEY GENERAL

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE STATED WHAT RATE I HAVE BEEN GIVEN FOR 3 MONTHS NOT—-EVERYONE FORGETFUL???
[katt] OKIE OIL MAN You are correct…
[OKIE OIL MAN] GOV REPRESENTATIVE REQUESTED BEING MOOT AT THIS TIME
[hummer] runway 860?
[OKIE OIL MAN] HUMMER–THERE ARE ONLY 360 DEGREES IN A COMPASS—NOW HOW WOULD THEIR BE A RUNWAY 860—-YOUR NO PILOT
[huckneworleans] Okie are we still on for Tues.WEd?
[OKIE OIL MAN] YES TUES BUT PROBABLY WED–AS I UNDERSTAND IT AND AM LED TO BELIEVE–OVER 4 DOLLARS—NOW THERE—SATISIFIED???????
[katt] 2:15 PM
[OKIE OIL MAN] GONE
[katt] I believe Okie is done w/ Q&A

PTR Member:  Hey, I'm a minister from Northern Michigan. My brother's family has a friend in Kuwait. He picked them up a million dinar a couple weeks back. He called this morning to let them know that it had RV'd there at 5.25. I still count it as a rumor, but now that family is saying it's RV'd at their bank in Kuwait... I'm a bit excited. Hurry USA!

Bank Story:  Just got a call from my Merrill Lynch account rep said he was told to cancel not only my but ALL personal meetings he had booked Tuesday and Wednesday to be at the BOA Branch both days!

Said he couldnt say but had to do with being at the branch for a meeting in the Morning Tuesday and then to handle questions from people coming in needing info on opening new Merrill Lynch accounts.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum