Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

3 posters

Go down

7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:45 am

Guru Frank26:  As I told you last night……no animal caged for almost 30 years is going to sit in the same cage once you set him free and open the door. That’s what happened today on July 1st, 2011. So as Iraq’s infrastructure explodes in the next 6 months ……..so will the IQD. Many nations who seek restitution or claims of ancient debt from Iraq…..will never see a single dinar in payment. We protect Iraq’s oil and money in American accounts and further protect them with the DFI renewal. Let me ask you something gentlemen of KTFA…………if Iraq’s money and oil could be compared to our soul mates………..may I propose this question? “Who would dare touch our wives!!!?” So with that in mind Family…………do not fear the DFI because ………”WE GOT THEM!!!”

it will never happen on a Friday- the next time to look is a Saturday into Sunday – and possibly nothing will appear on Monday July 4th – but Tuesday July 5th.

Guru Bulldog75:  My Friends. Blessings. I am the Messenger. As of 4pmEST: Markets are stable; dow up 165; gold, silver, oil down but stable. Capitol Congressman bank in DC still selling currency; Also TX banks. that ends at 6pm today. RV now done. chase, BofA will buy on Tues; ready to take a # and get in line. Private buyers best best as suggested in our group. World Bank/imf will HOLD release of RV til later this weekend. Fragile markets if too much, too quick. Deliberate three day break to soften info to Wall Street. Best to hold currency a few days til dust settles. Most banks and Wall street have no idea whats happening and they will be 12-24 hours behind data til Yahoo, World Markets, TV get info. WBank/imf holding info long as possible, now til Tues am. To their benefits at requests of Presidents and World Market Influence behind scenes. Fed Exp delivering many packets to WHouse. 250 billion inflow confirmed to CB. Protect your family now. Remove your names from Tax rolls to "property owner". Take extreme caution. Be with someone.
Please understand Folks………Follow the Money and the stream it creates………this is a gradual release because the World Markets cannot, I repeat, cannot handle a major Financial change of THIS magnitude overnight or in one day. Its impossible. This RV is done. Be with your family. Love them. Caress and cherish them. The money will come next Tues and Wednesday. Blessings. Amen. You are loved!
Markets will become erratic for the next 7 days. Hold steady. This is normal with a World Changing Event. No panic on buy / sell. Do NOT chase anything on the markets. Stay calm and focused. Know that peace and harmony is here. Avoid hype. God is in Control here.
Above all ……protect yourself and family. If you are well invested………and your wealth…….tell NO ONE. Make all preparations as directed by the ‘other posts and Guru’s. You all know what I am speaking about here w/o saying the words.

Guru Checkmate Dan:  I'm not here to tell you "I told you so." but if you are a date chaser you are going to have some let downs...The "dinar scam" is that people say it is going to happen in 3 or 4 or 5 days. [Isn't That IRONIC?].I have people in the land of the sand that say to be very careful...I love that that they [date chasers] give me something to talk about to dream about...its sad that people follow the date chasers...no body knows the date...the RV will happen...it's close.

Guru Blaino It appears that several financial .... "Entities" .... are supporting the Intel that PlanetDinar Intel Services released on Tuesday evening... The 5th of July or (immediatly) thereafter. Read that as the 6th and 7th. There "may" be some announcement prior to that, howeever... we Dinarians will most likely be unable to "do anything" with our IQD much before that. This is GOOD NEWS! We can now measure the length of this ride in .... hours?

Guru OKIE OILMAN:  JUST A SHORT POST TO LET YOU KNOW WHERE WE STAND IN REGARDS TO THE DINAR. THE R/V HAD TO HAVE TAKEN PLACE YESTERDAY (JUNE 30) BECAUSE AS OF TODAY (JULY 1) IT WAS TO APPEAR AS AN INTERNATIONAL RECOGNIZED CURRENCY. TODAY THE ENTIRETY OF THE FUNDS THAT HAD BEEN HELD IN ESCROW FOR THE DFI FUNDS WERE RELEASED AS OF 12.01 AM THIS MORNING TO IRAQ (JULY 1ST) THIS ALLOWS IRAQ TO FREELY TRADE ON A GLOBAL SCALE WITH A CURRENCY THAT HAS A CONCEIVED VALUE. ALSO WITH IRAQ NOW BEING A MEMBER OF THE W.T.O. THAT IS A FURTHER REQUIREMENT FOR A CURRENCY OF VALUE. MANY REQUIREMENTS PLACED ON IRAQ WAS RELEASED YESTERDAY ALLOWING THEM TO FORMALLY BE A SOVERIGN NATION. ANOTHER REASON FOR THE VALUE OF THE DINAR TO BE RAISED IS THE FACT THAT ON JULY 11 THE 1ST PAYMENT FOR THE REMAINING INDEBTNESS TO THE PARIS DEBT CLUB TREATY IS DUE. THERE ARE MANY MORE RESTRICTIONS AND MANDATES THAT EXPIRED ON JUNE 30TH THAT IT WOULD TAKE MANY PARAGRAPHS TO EXPLAIN.--TO THOSE WHO ARE GOING TO ASK THE SAME QUESTION A THOUSAND TIMES---LET ME STATE PLAINLY SO YOU CAN SAVE YOUR FINGERS----YES WE HAVE A R/V---NO IT ISN'T APPEARING YET ON THE BANK SCREENS---YES IT COULD DROP INTO THE COMPUTERS AT ANY TIME--YES I PERSONALLY THINK WE WILL HAVE ACCESS TO FUNDS SHORTLY AFTER OUR JULY 4TH HOLIDAY---YES I BELEIVE WE WILL KNOW THE RATE SHORTLY----IF THE DONG DON'T R/V AS WELL IT WILL BE IN THE REMAINING BASKET SCHEDULED FOR JULY 18TH---THAT SHOULD COVER YOUR QUESTIONS QUITE THOROUGHLY---HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA

Guru TNT TONY:  13303 was a carrot & stick @ same time...it was not extended until Iraq signed all the papers for the RV to take place...Shabibi said yesterday that June 30th they would have the strongest currency in the world...Rate is now sitting in Forex in the backroom and ready/waiting to push it forward...every single contact saying tonight [last night]...If it does not happen...I don't know where else to look--nohting is holding this back...

Honorary Guru for the day Dorothy and Honorary Guru Katiecee: Congrats!!  They combined to win the PTR Countdown Clock To RV Prediction member contest! Their combined zero hour message fit our community's  sentiments exactly...
"Oh Dong!  Ready Iraq? You didn't get the memo?"

Guru Scooter:   Essentially, they have been lying to us... they've already voted on the lower denoms and the larger notes.   the part that is interesting today is the fact that...the DFI was released and the international immunity gone.  how could they RV...if they were still under the Chpt 7 immunity protection...they couldn't... but now they're not so they can... In theory ---YES.  This is AWESOME news...everything is going according to plan.

Guru Delta:    Iraq will officially be international as of July 1st, 12:01am - the papers were given today at the Jordan meeting, they have been totally released from Chapter 7 and are into Article 8 so therefore the rate can show anytime after mindnight, and since IMF is in control they could show the rate any time ... we could be cashing out July 5th.  ... July 1st is a huge historical day in Iraq 

Guru Nighthk11: 
Hello DV- Hope all are doing fine. This payment to the Paris Club is being paid in DINAR- We should be seeing the rate in due time on the screens [Nighthk11] Had to be paid in a tradeable currency- Not a foreign currency(US Dollars).  Everything is done- documents were signed in Jordan past 24 hours- delegates are now back in their perspective nations.   I am saying that the payment was made in Iraq's currency- Now we wait to see what rate they will put on the screens- they have met the requirements of a tradeable currency.   Tier #1 are Nations- Tier#2 are huge investors GE- Haliburton- Shell Ect- we are Tier#3- The previous Tiers have been paid.  We will be next
I Walker Bank Story:  I called First Convenience Bank in Arlington Tx (this is a small 2nd chance bank) today about 2 hours ago and I asked the lady that answered the phone do they exchange foreign currency and she said yes. I told her I have some Iraq Dinars that I want to cash in and she said they DO take it. So I asked, well how much will I get for it and she said I don’t know I need to put the amounts in the computer and then she said BUT it had not changed yet, (acting like I didn’t know what she was talking about) I said what change? She said the rate, it is going to change soon. I asked sooo, they already told you the rate is going to change, she said Yes, I asked, do you know when and she said no but it is going to change soon so I said well, I guess I better wait and bring them in once the rate changes and she said, Yes…… I am so excited. I called my mom in Arkansas and sis in New Jersey, everyone is so excited. My sis lives right across the street from T D Bank and she said when she woke up this morning there were a lot of people standing outside the bank, so she hurried and went over there to see if it was done and of course nothing yet BUT we are all on the look out, any day now. Pretty much most of all my Christian family holds dinars and we can’t wait!
Thank you Jesus!

MarineMomCA Bank Story:  I was to Wells Fargo bank yesterday. I met with a personal banker. We spoke of the dinar and dong and she just smiled. I asked questions and didn’t get to many firm answers. Until I said if I came in with my foreign currency and went to the teller next week would I be able to cash it in. She said Yes.

So, I am ready for next week!!! How about the rest of you???? Show me the RV

Tanynkansas Bank Story:  I just got a call from the youth pastor at my sons school he said that this morning his baker from an undisclosed bank saith the rate for IQU was showing on the backscreen at 5.24 that was around 8 am.

OOM Bank Story:  Second story, outside of Philly, PA....[morey68] drdinar I just got on my puter and saw your WF story. I have a similar story. I have been with Wachovia (now WF) for over 6 years. Last time I was in there was to get a bank check for dinar. The bank president came by and asked me if I was happy with the changeover to WF which I said yes. Then before I left she personally came over to thank me for my business. So I thought, "What the heck," and brought up the dinar word. Her response was that she was hearing very good things about the dinar and wanted me to exchange with them. The next day the head of their currency department called me and asked me to make sure I talked with them before considering any other place to cash in. So I confirm your experience with mine.

GET Bank Story:  I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the procedure was for wiring a large amount and i had planned to talk in circles and not mention dinar just that it was an investment. As soon as I said i have a foreign investment....she said oh the DINAR, yes we are hearing it is on its way and she made me an appt for Tuesday at 10am and said "so next week i should see you walking heavy."

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:34 am

amazing how the lies continue to be spread - some from the same actors, others from new actors...new conf calls, new chat rooms, new products being peddled in these chat room and on those conf calls...the collective mental acuity of those involved in this, 'investment' is sorely lacking...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 7/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:13 am

All the gurus said Iraq had to RV in June of 2011.  They were broke.  Their people were demanding it.  Their workers hadn't been paid in months.  They had to repay Kuwait ...... yada yada yada ...

When there was no RV on July 1 I had an epiphany.  Maybe I should do my own research.  (What a concept, huh?)  Anyway, this marks my 5 years of independence from the gurus.  It's been a wild ride.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum