Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

6/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:03 pm

Guru Poppy2:  announcement yesterday that the new forex office opened in the country and they are training personell to operate the system. They now have a international trade office so it stands to reason they need a tradeable currency to use this office?? DUH do ya think? I am standing strong on the 6 days I have given I still think we are on target and I mean dead on . I said early last week the 21st,22,23rd of this week and if they dont meet that deadline we will see if on tuesday, wed, or thursday of next week. Now you can complain if you like but these are the most promissing days ahead and there is a huge list of reasons why.Next don't worry about a rate as I have said many many times the rate will be great you are invested in the richest country in the world and the rate will be close to kuwait , period it has to be because of the two huge shared oil fields on the border and some other reasons. thats it for today smile keep you smile on bright and we are BLESSED POPPY2POPPY2] ok rich friends i have to go

Guru OkieOilMan:   SHABBI ACTUALLY ADDRESSED THE FACT THAT IMF HAD RECOMMENDED THAT 86 CENTS TO 1 DOLLAR 30 CENTS WOULD BE A GOOD-FAIR AND SUSTAINABLE RATE FOR THE UPCOMING R/V---HE FURTHER STATED THAT IT WOULD TAKE TILL 2013 FOR THE VALUE OF THE DINAR TO REACH PRE-WAR LEVELS OF 3.44--I THINK THIS MAY BE A SMOKE SCREEN BUT WHO KNOW'S?--THEY MAY COME OUT AT A LOWER RATE TO ATTRACT AS MANY 3 ZEROS NOTES AS POSSIBLE THEN DO A RI AFTER 2013--THAT BEING THE CASE WOULD MAKE THE PERMISSIBILITY OF OPENING A FOREIGN CURRENCY ACCOUNT IN 1 OF THE LARGE BANKS DESIGNATED IN DINAR AND REALIZE THE APPRECIATION VALUE OF THE DINAR IN THE FUTURE--SO IF YOUR LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE SETTING ON A LARGE AMOUNT YOU MIGHT CONSIDER THIS SCENARIO

WHAT IS UNDETERMINED IS TO WHETHER SHABBI'S STATEMENT OF THE RATE IS A VALID STATEMENT OR JUST ANOTHER STATEMENT TO THROW US OFF TRACK AGAIN.---HE POINTEDLY STATED THO THAT THIS WAS TO BE ACCOMPOLISHED BEFORE (BEFORE) JUNE 30-2011-------1 OF THOSE GOOD NEW'S BAD NEW'S MESSAGE'S---LETS HOPE THE RATE STATED IS IN ERROR ON SHABBI'S PART---I PERSONALLY DO NOT SEE HOW THEY CAN MAKE THEIR INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS AND REPAYMENT OF DEBTS ON SUCH A LIMITED VALUE OF CURRENCY--(PERSONAL OPINION)--ALSO THE FORE-X LOCATED IN ERBIL,IRAQ IS NEARLY READY TO START TRADING WHICH WILL REQUIRE AN INTERNATIONAL RECOGNIZED CURRENCY WITH VALUE---THE LOW PROPOSED RATE WOULD ATTRACT INVESTORS LIKE SHARKS THAT SMELL BLOOD IN THE WATER---IT WOULD BE FOOLISH TO SELL YOUR COUNTRY OUT INITIALLY BY HAVEING SUCH A LOW RATED CURRENCY----

THE NOTES WE AS INDIVIDUALS POSSESS IN THE GREATER PICTURE IS OF VERY LITTLE SIGNIFICANCE---IN FACT INCLUDED IN SHABBI SPEECH YESTERDAY HE ADRESSED THE FRUITION OR AT LEAST THE SPECIFIED AMOUNT OF 3 ZEROS HAS (HAS) BEEN RECOVERED

WE ARE WATCHING HISTORY UNFOLD RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES. ALL THE INFORMATION RECEIVED IS HERETOFORE ONLY PARTIALLY TRUE AND THE REST WAS SPECULATION---SO BEFORE EVERYONE GOES RUNNING DOWN THE STREET WITH THEIR HAIR ON FIRE---WE NEED TO WAIT TO SEE THE RULE BOOK OF THIS NEW GAME WE ARE INVOLVED WITH---

THIS IS A FLUID SITUATION TO SAY THE LEAST---TODAY THRU THURS NITE WOULD BE AN OPTIMUM TIME FOR THE R/V--OTHERWISE IT COULD DRAG OUT INTO NEXT WEEK----BUT REMEMBER------SHABBI HIMSELF STATED YESTERDAY OPENLY ON TV THAT THIS WOULD OCCUR PREVIOUE (BEFORE) JUNE 30TH

Gurus Okie Oilman & Rich Queen: 

OKIE OIL MAN : HI RICH QUEEN--YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO A MORE PEACEFUL ATMOSPHERE WHERE YOU CAN EXPRESS YOURSELF WITHOUT BEING RESERVED AND AFRAID OF BEING BANNED BECAUSE OF YOUR OPINION ON ANY (ANY) SUBJECT

Rich Queen : OKIE OIL MAN Thanks, darlin' Man I sure hope this RV would hurry up - my leg is tired from kickin' butt defending you at PTR!

OKIE OIL MAN : I HAVE BEEN ASKED ABOUT THE LEGALITY OF OWNING GOLD AND SILVER PAST JULY 15TH 2011-----THE FRANK-DODD BILL THAT SEEM'S SO UPSETTING TO SOME IS VASTLY MISUNDERSTOOD-----WHAT THIS BILL IS RELATING TOO IS---OWNERSHIP OF CERTIFICATES (PAPER) OF GOLD DENOMINATED VALUE-----IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU OWNING AND POSSESING ACTUAL PHYSICAL GOLD AND SILVER----THIS IS A MOVE FOR TRANSPARENCY AND MAKES THOSE WHO ISSUE GOLD AND SILVER CERTIFICATES REQUIRED TO HOLD THOSE ASSETS INSTEAD OF JUST PAPER ASSETS
OKIE OIL MAN I concur. It's designed to stop the blatant manipulation of the gold and silver markets. Jp Morgan has gone completely crazy with it's monkeyshines with regards to silver in particular. They must be stopped. However, they may not institute that bill for another 6 months.

Rich Queen : OK I gotta go get gussied up. I am hearing from ALL sides that tomorrow is gonna be a GREAT day. Note the dual summits - BIS in Switzerland and Arab Banking in Rome that start tomorrow. Shabibi will be in Rome for a speech

@ OKIE OIL MAN : RICH QUEEN--IT WILL BE INTERESTING AS TO HOW WHEN THIS ALL AIR'S OUT WHERE THE PRICE OF PRECIOUS METALS WILL SETTLE AFTER REQUIREMENT OF ACTUAL POSSESION BY SOME OF THESE TRADERS ENDS UP BEING

Rich Queen : OKIE OIL MAN Some of these guys are definitely gonna be caught with their drawers around their ankles, I can tell you.

OKIE OIL MAN : RICH QUEEN--THEIR ISSUANCE OF WORTHLESS PAPER IS GOING TO MAKE THE DERIVITIVE HOUSING SCANDAL LOOK LIKE A SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASS
Rich Queen : OKIE OIL MAN You got that right! I wonder if they make silver handcuffs?
OKIE OIL MAN : RICH QUEEN---A LOT OF PRIVATE JETS WILL BE DEPARTING THE USA FOR POINTS UNKNOWN AND NO FLIGHT PLAN FILED

Rich Queen : If it is true that Iraq must have a tradeable currency a minimum of 7 days before formal ascension to the WTO, and if in fact that is scheduled to happen June 30th, what does that make tomorrow's date?

OKIE OIL MAN : ABOUT 1800 DOLLARS FOR 6 HOUR FLIGHT TIME WITHIN A 24 HOUR PERIOD

Rich Queen : OKIE OIL MAN I gurantee you there are LOTS of people under surveillance right now. They can run, but they can't hide

OKIE OIL MAN : I MEANT TO SAY 18 THOUSAND BUCKS

Rich Queen : And with the new BASEL III system in place, they can't deposit any of their funds anywhere without being caught

OKIE OIL MAN : CYA LATER--THNX RICH QUEEN

Guru BGG:  While we were at lunch - Dewey (the original Dinar trader to the US) and I got a call in from an actual translator who heard "the speech" - based on what he was giving us a more correct version than all the "scare" on the internet....he still feels like it will be more like mid-3's. (R&R's note: I hope this calms down today's rate talk a bit) -- [BGG] And Hey - if nothing I hear is right and it doesn't happen till the end of the month (which there is plenty of corroboration for) I'll need it then just the same as now - 9 or 10 more days will be just fine for me. However, today or tomorrow would work OK too..

Guru Bluwolf: Hi all today is the first day of summer, also its the longest day and the shortest night of the year, please enjoy the blessings on this day. Wildfires are streaming everywhere,,we must pray. You guys are like expecting something from me right,,,jejeje. Things are tranquil or calm. Al [all] is and looks good at this point. Yesterday I made my peace with the Creator,and I ask Him for the best for me and my own,and I left things their with the assurence in my mind and heart that it has been done and no one will change this thought. [bigdawg] bluwolf .....an intel person named Delta said last night Shabbibi said on Iraq TV that the rate would be .86. Can you confirm or what are your thoughts...Please [bluwolf] Bigdawg I already answer that last night, and the answer is no way.[8:31:43 AM] TamRon400: (*)Ok can you give space to rewrite the answer to the .86. 1 Iraq was promise[d] by Kuwait to be help out of chap 7 if Iraq promise that it will rv a little more or below Kuwait’s actual rate. [drdinar] so at 8.57 will kuwait rv higher since that is way higher than what they have now? [bluwolf] Sir what is your problem? Kuwait will rv also. [drdinar] bluwolf there isn't a problem I asked a question it wasn't in a negative context... you made a statement I asked a question . [bluwolf] 2nd, both Shabibi and Talibani vow to place Iraq to its original value before the war 3.33 no less than that. [bigdawg] kbeck ...Shab is meeting with a large group of international banker tommorrow, so he said look any time now [drdinar] kbeck amen.... we will see when it actually happens.... but if kuwait is to rv at that higher rate what do they have that will allow them to do so [bluwolf] Alot of oil. Folks though I want to comply with you all and clear your questions There is a certain gentleman who distracts my msg to you, I guess he has a personal agenda against me, so he feels that he is an expert please lets give him the floor and answer all your questions, good day all if someone wishes to contact me you m

an email from bluwolf moments ago: Shabibi is a man of honor,and he will never go back on his word, I find this tv announcement to be bogus or bluff to some extent. First of all in sept.2009 a promise to match up the rates was made between Iraq a Kuwait for the lifting of the chap-7.. Second in november that same year the GCC accepted Iraq as a member but with the issue that Iraq has to be the currency with the most valor in the whole ME region.. Third both Shabibi and Talibani swore by Allah that they were going to place Iraqs currency to the same standings that it had before Saddam.. If it was to come out low, wait for 3 days to pass for it should sky rocket to the standards that we have seen on all bank screens.. This happen with Kuwait. Look bottom line this .86 issue is a IMF suggestion, that is all for it cannot impose a certain rate on a sobverign nation. I see this as ( you have to the 30 to rv if not I will rv you at 1.30 usd period) but that won't happen and if it does Iraq has 3 days to repost. I hope this helps to understand this issue. Be bless, Bluwolf

Guru Frank26:  June 30th is the day of Independence of Iraq from the British colonies – that falls on a Thursday this month. Shabibi = Cherry on top he is looking for a Holiday – July 1st is a Friday and it’s the beginning of the USA independence day and our holiday weekend and that’s 5 days he has a holiday with for him to turn around and announce the RV so time to process will be good,.

Marcus says in his opinion – they have had to trade and contracts have come in by delegations to set up the infrastructure- Delta has said the $.86 to $1.30 - you may not realize and say May 1st Iraq has been out of Chapter 7 and all has been behind closed doors, the RV really did happened and would what Delta had said is true BUT they are waiting till June 30th to announce this as there is final detail things to do and be correct for July 1st and when they open the doors to the country they will be nice and happy…

With Shabibi saying yesterday on TV June 30th the currency would be reinstated – that is a Friday and he will say it late in the day and that would mean we had to wait for 4 days from OUR holiday to cash out – so they announce this for Thursday the 29th and Friday on their day of prayer the country would hear this independence with a new currency and value added would mean all would hear at the same time and they would celebrate together.

Maliki kept this from happening by NOT announcing the GOI that has been operating for so long already and now this is the time for the RV TO happen…

The main Author of the Plan is Dick Cheney - It was his career in the oil industry that has the wisdom to do this - he is an expert, then the Bush’s put this plan into action…
Maliki's meeting of independent bodies

Frank says what happens IF again IF after July 4th and we still don’t have the rate released – what does that mean to us? As much as they promised in the past it was only Maliki’s fault of not releasing the GOI – and now he announced by June 30th he will raise the rate on the currency – therefore if it does not happen DO NOT measure anything in Iraq with the watch they go by no measurement – we are wired with inpatientness – they are wired with getting things done on their own pace - when they collect all this 3 zeros back – they will be filthy rich…

Guru SteveI: SteveI - Ray Email 6/21

Steve,
I had a contact of mine translate an article that Fresh had posted on the forum. Here is what he said. The article was a meeting between Maliki and Shabibi yesterday. Maliki was talking about corruption and how to reduce it. Toward the bottom of the article, Shabibi started talking about dropping the three zeroes and the exchange rate of the dinar. My contact told me that there was some contradiction in there. Shabibi is telling the people that they are going to drop the three zeroes. He then said it would not affect all the conditions of the Iraqi economy. My contact seems to think he is implying that it won’t affect the economy negatively. The article also states that in the next week to 10 days that the people of Iraq will have to get use to a new currency that will be issued.

My contact stated that this sounds like Shabibi was talking about the RV coming by June 30 which fits everything else that has been coming out. Attached is the link to the article. I believe this is very positive news and we are still on track for the RV.
Blessings,
Ray

Ray,
From reading the entire article, it seems to be that we are approaching the finish line.
God Bless you and your family,
SteveI

BigPoppa - The speech from Shabbi yesterday and the intel delivered by Delta has got everyones head in a tailspin. So as my usual I decided to find out so I reached out to my friend in Dubai.
I was told this 'An Internal audit was done that says our country can suppport a rate of 0.86 to 1.30 but as I said the rate will be one that is competitive and the revalue of this currency will be by months end.
Now keep in mind folks I am paraphrasing this as told to me in a synopsis of the speech and what Mr. H took from this speech., Stay thirsty my friends we are there. The part that I like, at months end. Tony, Check and Elsie keep us grounded so stay there we are there and this is what I believe.

NOTE - IMO Shabs does not lie. But I believe the lower rate MAY refer to the supplimentary budget analysed by Scooter and given in a previous post - take a look - and then relate it back to what we are now hearing ...
http://www.simplyefficient.com.au/Scooter_1.htm
(Having problems with my server currently - link may be off-air for short periods 6/22 Aus time)

FreddyK77:  FRANK-DODD DOES NOT PRECLUDE US FROM BUYING GOLD OR SILVER. WE CAN BUY ALL WE WANT TO, WHAT IT DOES IS IT MAKES IT SO IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A NET WORTH OF 1,000,000.00 LESS YOUR HOME, OR THAT YOU MAKE 250 OR 300 K PER YEAR FOR 1 OR 2 YEARS (RESPECTFULLY)PRIOR TO AND HAVE AN EXPECTED SAME INCOME FOR THE NEXT YEAR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN PAPER TRADING OR IN LARGE AMOUNTS OF FOREGIN CURRENCY. THIS ALSO IS SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BUY "PAPER SILVER OR GOLD" ONLY PHYSICAL GOLD THAT WILL BE DELIVERED WITHIN 28 DAYS. AGAIN THIS LAW WAS WRITTEN TO MAKE IT SO HEDGE TYPE PURCHASING OF THESE INSTURMENTS IN THE HOPE OF A SHORT SALE OR A HEDGE WILL NOT ALLOW THE MARKET TO BE MANIPULATED FALSLEY.AS FOR ME AND YOU IT DOES NOT APPLY TO US "YET" AS WE HAVE NOT REALISED OUR BLESSING "YET" BUT AS SOON AS IT DOES WE WILL BE ALLOWED TO PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS IN THEIR PLAYGROUND AND INCREASE OUR WEALTH JUST LIKE THEY DO..THIS IS ALL GOOD. STUDY, LEARN, READ THE BILL!!!.. MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR NEW FOUND WEALTH

AS ALWAYS SPREAD GOOD WILL AND BE POSITIVE AND DO NOT ALLOW ANY GURU TO MISLEAD YOU WITH A DATE OR RATE OR THAT YOUR DINAR WILL NOT BE HONORED. MY UNDERSTANDING IS THAT ALL CURRENCY RECOGNIZED BY THE WTO/IMF SO ON SO FORTH WILL ALWAYS BE HONORED AT FACE VALUE..LOOK AT HISTORY.ANYWAY ENJOY WE ARE ALMOST THERE IT IS WRITTEN TO RV BY JUNE 30TH THIS WAS PLANNED 21 YEARS AGO...WOW A LONG TIME AGO...AND WE WILL ALL BE SO RELEIVED WHEN IT DOES,HAPPY AND BLESSED WILL WE BE...BE MEEK BE HUMBLE BE GENEROUS IT WILL ALL COME BACK TO YOU..CHEERS

Prosperity Queen:  HOW BANKS COMMUNICATE/HOW RV's ARE LOADED* 1. All Bank Pinging in USA is done WIrelessly 2. Bank IP address change every 3 to 30 seconds 3. Alll of the Major 4 banks in USA are already in sync 4. Sometimes it takes weeks for all pings to be completed just a USA WF Branches 5. Once Pings are in motion the contact in the Foreign Exchange Department confirms (YES/NO) 6. Language barriers can cause delays on a global scale 7. On the Source Code at each branch for example a type error of "/," at 1 bank can prevent pings and information delivery in US & Internationally. 8. There are actually 3 different bank screens A. Private Bank B. Branch Bank C. Foriegn Currency Department Althought the same bank all screens are different 9. Many of the calls are coming from Branch Bankers, not the Private Bank Groups, as the Private Bank/Wealth Management Bank technically does not facilitate Cash In, and they are not aggressively seeking customers like bankers on the Branch Level, however they all work together. Remember commissions are paid for NEW accounts & New Products. 10. All USA Banks Ping Wireless, however many countries do not have IT infrastructure build out like USA 11. All of the GURU talk about Bank Back Screens and Screen Colors is REAL 12. Remember this is all coming from a country that had no IT Banking Infrastructure due to wars
PTR:  The speech from Shabbi yesterday and the intel delivered by Delta has got everyones head in a tailspin. So as my usual I decided to find out so I reached out to my friend in Dubai. I was told this 'An Internal audit was done that says our country can suppport a rate of 0.86 to 1.30 but as I said the rate will be one that is competitive and the revalue of this currency will be by months end. Now keep in mind folks I am paraphrasing this as told to me in a synopsis of the speech and what Mr. H took from this speech., Stay thirsty my friends we are there. The part that I like, at months end. Tony, Check and Elsie keep us grounded so stay there we are there and this is what I believe.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum