Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Made in Iraq» overcome challenges I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Made in Iraq» overcome challenges I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Made in Iraq» overcome challenges I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Made in Iraq» overcome challenges I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Made in Iraq» overcome challenges I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Made in Iraq» overcome challenges I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Made in Iraq» overcome challenges I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Made in Iraq» overcome challenges I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Made in Iraq» overcome challenges I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Made in Iraq» overcome challenges I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Made in Iraq» overcome challenges I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Made in Iraq» overcome challenges I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Made in Iraq» overcome challenges I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Made in Iraq» overcome challenges I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Made in Iraq» overcome challenges I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Made in Iraq» overcome challenges I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Made in Iraq» overcome challenges I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Made in Iraq» overcome challenges I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Made in Iraq» overcome challenges I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Made in Iraq» overcome challenges I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Made in Iraq» overcome challenges

Go down

Made in Iraq» overcome challenges Empty Made in Iraq» overcome challenges

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:53 am

Faced with a campaign «made in Iraq» big challenges foremost dumping of imported commodities in the domestic market, despite the aspirations and movements to make it successful, somewhat conditional optimism by experts who'd hocked everything but goals to work seriously and educate citizens.

Economic Forum Member believes Baghdad Dr Ikram Abdel Aziz that Iraq campaign "made in» good but need genuine activation with private sector involvement all branches and industrial support and facilitate its work, especially since he faces obstacles to recover for a local product compares.

The statement referred to» morning» that commodities and imported goods entering the country are of various origins, but it is of poor quality, but very appropriate prices to citizens what hinders creation of ideal industrial environment.

The Ministry of industry was launched in August last year (in Iraq) after the preparation of a comprehensive plan to invest affiliate marketing and other factories aimed at selling products of subsidiaries.

True will

Either in the industrial development and investment Amer Issa jeweller has stressed the importance of the citizen's role in achieving the desired economic reform by the Government through cooperation and coordination with the private sector and buy local products, pointing out that the campaign «made in Iraq» seeks to overcome all the challenges faced by a real will by the Government and private sector to rotate the wheel production.

The figures show that Iraq lost nearly 321 billion dollars in import an average of 57 percent of oil imports coming into the country over the past years, if local industry promotion, most of these funds invest nationally provides billions of dollars.

Consumer protection

In turn, Thamer Azzawi told the expert of «morning» timely campaign synchronized with government action to protect the consumer, after application of the customs tariff and laws limiting commodity dumping.

But Azzawi said however that these stakeholders, with rushing on industrial loans and rehabilitation of laboratories and factories and ask each to invest or interoperability.

Merging companies

The Ministry of industry and minerals has recently floated 25 affiliated laboratory as investment opportunities within the various disciplines and the be distributed among a number of provinces.

It is said that the ownership of those plants the be distributed among a number of provinces to companies which announced completion of combined during the last month, after 32 76 A company.

And most of those companies and factories stopped production because of looting and vandalism experienced by a dictatorial regime in 2003, as well as the discarded before that date by order annihilated, she began gradually returning to work, though not to the level
Desired.

He was Director of investments at the Ministry of industry Amer Abdul Razzaq has explained in previous statement» morning», that the plants posed as investment opportunities, including the great facilities.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=118728

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum