Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up

2 posters

Go down

Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up Empty Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:01 pm

firefly

[Has anyone got the impression that the Brexit may be pushing things faster?] 

Absolutely!  IMO of course.

[But will this country actually go through with this... There is talk of delay...?]

IMO, they have no choice...THE ENTIRE GLOBE IS A MESS RIGHT NOW. THE FURTHER THIS DRAGS OUT THE WORST IT WILL BECOME.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Seriously folks, stop looking for a date, you won't find one (at least not a real one). Just be happy we are in the moment. They are telling us daily exactly what they are doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Press Release:   "IMF Executive Board Concludes 2016 Article IV Consultation with Vietnam"  Quote:  "On June 17, the Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) concluded the 2016 Article IV consultation1 with Vietnam. Vietnam’s economy has experienced solid growth with low inflation, reflecting policy attention to maintaining macroeconomic stability. Economic performance was robust through most of 2015..." 

A mirror image of what Iraq is going through with the IMF.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Article quote:   "...the Emir of Kuwait cables congratulatory telegram to the infallible and Abadi...   He expressed that "security and stability prevail in all parts of brotherly Iraq and achieve for his people all looking forward to the advancement and progress and prosperity."

They announced yesterday the Iraqi government fully liberalized the city of Fallujah from terrorists Daash gangs and it plans to go to liberate the city of Mosul in northern Iraq.

Like I said, June will be a VERY interesting month ... (or did I say "a very hot month).

Article:  "Doaash in Mosul surrendered to security forces"  Love it!

My thoughts are that the IMF and IRAQ completed their agreements that IMO would bring us what we have been waiting for...

Remember...NOBODY knows the date...But...IMO...Something HAS to give and FAST!

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:55 am; edited 4 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up Empty Re: Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:04 pm

June has indeed been an interesting month, but it will end with no RV, as will July, August, September ....... IMO you are worthless pumper who has made significant material contribution to the defrauding of investors, you need to be shut down and locked away and FAST!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up 2805820865  Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up 2805820865  Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up 2805820865  Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up Empty Re: Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:39 am

My My My haven't the guru tunes changed.  For so many years, they were competing with who has the RIGHT DATE... now several are saying there is NO DATE PLANNED.  GO figure.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:29 pm

Easier to tap dance around the truth when there is nothing solid to pin you to. In politics they call it plausible deniability.

Last edited by Kevind53 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up 2805820865  Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up 2805820865  Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up 2805820865  Firefly thinks Brexit will speed all this up 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:55 am

shame

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum