Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER????? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER????? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER????? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER????? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER????? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER????? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER????? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER????? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER????? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER????? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER????? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER????? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER?????

4 posters

Go down

Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER????? Empty Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER?????

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:41 am

TRADE, TRADE, TRADE, or Jamison.....  or how 'bout we just call you Mike.  You really need to put that shovel down, because that hole you keep digging for yourself just keeps getting deeper and deeper.

20 Jun 16, 04:14 PM

Trade: Star and yes years ago I used Jamison, I already stated that myself in here months ago, as for as the others, as for as viper and simson, you are wrong on that one

20 Jun 16, 05:27 PM

wiley: Trade I have asked on multiple occasion for you to stop posting as per a conversation that was had with me about your actions. Seems you have once again not honored their request. You are on your own; tread lightly to your own peril in blasting those you know not you are speaking too. Star, my apologies for the lack of decorum and manners Trade and others have shown, I assure you the individuals speaking do not represent the group or any affiliation thereof, their actions are on them and should reflect them only and not the group. I am aware Trade has represented himself as my associate which is not the case as you well know. I have stepped down publicly to work on others ventures. I do not come to this room and the constant calls and texts regarding the actions of others are not mine to answer. No longer will I bail another out of the fire storm they have created for themselves. Anything put out regarding the group will come from the group if and when necessary not another acting on their own. ~Wiley

https://www.dinardaily.net/t55334-generals64-iqdchat-with-trade-and-wiley-morgan-retired#283200

8/30/2013

]Jamison] hummingbirdrose You had every chance as everybody else did for 4 years to come to a public meeting with over 2000 people at times, almost every month for several years in KC. It was your choice not to go.

]Jester] Jamison PLEASE TO NOT CONFUSE THE ISSUE HERE... THANKS BUT I HAVE THIS UNDER CONTROL....

4/07/2015

]Jester] HEY EVERYONE... I HAVE A SPECIAL FRIEND HERE... SERIOUSLY... JAMISON IS A GOOD BUDDY OF MINE IN REAL LIFE... AND A VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE PEEP BESIDES... AND HE IS HERE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT THE BIG GROUP (FORMERLY G64 AS I UNDERSTAND).... SO PAY ATTENTION AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THAT THEN NOW IS THE TIME....

[oxglove] Hi JAMISON

[LdyFaith] JAMISON hi and welcome

[Hoosier Girl] Jester lol Good

[Sandhaul] JAMISON glad you are here!!

]Jamison] THE BEST THING I CAN SAY IS THAT THE GROUP LEADERSHIP HAS EVERYTHING IN PLACE,NOTHING HAS CHANGED OTHER THAN THE GOSSIP MILL IN DINARLAND AND IN ALL THE SKYPE ROOMS TO CONFUSE ALL

]Jamison] REMEMBER AS THEY HAVE SAID HUNDREDS OF TIMES IF THERE IS A=EVER A CHANGE , THEY WILL PUBLICLY ANNOUNCE IT, SO NOT FALL FOR THE RUMORS AND CHATTER WITH ALOT OF MOTIVES BEHIND THEM TO CONFUSE THE MASSES

[laylow] Jamison your reassurances will be music to many ears in Dinarland.

[oxglove] Jamison any knowledge if anyone in the group outside the U.S. for example in Canada, are still able to participate in the group? Thanks!

[Aunt B] Jamison How will it be announced?

[RPharmer] Jamison Is the G64 considered a UST Group?

]Jamison] THEIR JOB WAS TO PUT THE DEAL TOGETHER, AND TO ADJUST TO THE MANY REQUESTS AND CHANGES IN THIS MOVING ENVIRONMENT, THEIR JOB IS NOT TO EVERY 4 WEEKS COME OUT AND DEFEND THEMSELVES OF ALL THE RUMORS IN DINARLAND

]Jamison] oxglove THE GROUP HAS ORGANIZED CANADA,AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND I BELIEVE. EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE.NOW WE WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE ENDING RESULT IS WHEN IT HAPPENS.

[Hannah] Jamison I feel bad for the group management. They have been put through a lot ... unnecessarily. When you indicate that nothing has changed, that means that people just need to wait for the email with the 800 # and be calm until that time?

[Hoosier Girl] Jamison Is there a way for the late comers to still get in the G64? I know a few that need to get in... Thanks

]Jamison] RPharmer ALL DINAR THAT GOES THRU THE SYSTEM I THE US GOES THRU THE UST, SO YOU ARE DEALING WITH SEMANTICS THERE

[Aunt B] Jamison is their an email address to contact G64?

[RPharmer] Jamison Thinks, I've always wondered.

]Jamison] HANNAH THAT IS 100 PERCENT CORRECT

]Jamison] Auntb AS SAID AND COMMUNICATED THE SERVERS WERE TURNED OFF BECAUSE OUTSIDE ENTITIES WERE TRYING TO CAUSE PROBLEMS. SO NO THERE IS NO LINE OF COMMUNICATION THAT A PERSON CAN MAKE UNLESS YOU KNOW SOMEBODY

[laylow] Jamison am I correct in assuming the G64 group will be exchanging through contracts via the Chinese for oil credits.

]Jamison] Hoosier Girl THE LIST WAS OPENED FOR 4 YEARS, CURRENTLY IS CLOSED. WM HAS A THREAD YOU MAY BE ABLE TO GET DIRECTION THERE

]Jamison] laylow AGAIN YOU ARE DEALING WITH SEMANTICS THERE, ALL DINAR WILL GO THRU THE UST AND FROM THERE WHATEVER AGREEMENTS ARE MADE WITH OTHER COUNTRIES WILL TRANSPIRE

[happyjack] Jamison I have given dinar to friends and family after the group closed, as well as some bought more dinar.. Will they be able to come in the group at exchange time with me possible? Thank you..

]Jamison] happyjack CURRENTLY THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE NO

[diditrvyeet] Jamison will the email be from generals64.info or will that have changed so the peeps know what to watch for

]Jamison] diditrvyeet THE EMAIL WILL BE ADDRESSED BY THE GROUP LEADERSHIP SENT USING WF SERVERS CURRENTLY IS THE PLAN

]Jamison] pokerbrat I HAVE BEEN LIVING MY LIFE IN THE BACKGROUND. I HAVE CHOSEN TO REMOVE MYSELF FROM THE DINARLAND OPINIONS AND STORY TELLING

[Hannah] Jamison I would appreciate if you would pass on my thanks to the management at G64. I know KCMana put in a lot of hours along with all the rest and there hasn't been a way to thank them for that. They have stayed the course and I respect them for that.

]Jamison] Hannah I AM SURE THIS WILL BE ON RECAPS SO YOUR STATEMENT WILL BE READ

]Jamison] I SUGGEST HIGHLY DO NOT FRET OVER ANYTHING REGARDING THE GROUP. IF THERE IS ANY MAJOR CHANGES THAT EFFECT YOU PERSONALLY THEY WILL MAKE AN ANNOUCEMNT.

]Jester] GUYS LET ME TELL YOU ALL A SECRET.... YOU KNOW I ALWAYS LIKE TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE...

]Jester] AT THE END OF 2012 JAMISON AND I MADE A PACT... THAT IF IT DID NOT HAPPEN BY THE END OF THE YEAR.... THAT WE WOULD GO BACK TO WORK (YUCK) AND ACT RIGHT IN CASE IT DID NOT HAPPEN....

]Jamison] Jester YEA, I TOLD YOU TO GET YOUR BUTT BACK TO WORK

]Jester] Jamison HAHAHAHAH.. WE MADE A PACT...

]Jester] THAT IS TRUE...

]Jester] AND IT HAS SERVED ME WELL MY AGREEMENT WITH THIS GUY RIGHT HERE...

]Jester] AND LET ME TELL YOU THIS JAMISON.... THAT WHOLE THING.... MADE ME GO AGAINST DINAR LAND 6 MONTHS LATER AND TELL EVERYONE ELSE THE SAME THING....

]Jester] YOU GUYS KNOW I WAS CRUCIFIED FOR THAT....

]Jester] BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE WERE SAVED....

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, glad you passed that on to us,,, among other things

]Jester] AND THEY SEND ME LETTERS ALL THE TIME SAYING THEY ARE THANKFUL...

]Jester] JAMISON... YOU DESERVE PART OF THAT CREDIT MY FRIEND..

]Jamison] ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT EVERYTHING HAS BEEN OUT IN PLACE TO FACILITATE THE GROUP. NOW WE WAIT TO SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING AND WHAT CHANGES THE GOVERNMENTS WILL MAKE WHEN IT IS ALL FINAL

]Jester] FUNNY HOW THINGS WORK OUT... ALOT OF PEOPLE SHOULD THANK YOU.... I AM NOT SO SURE I WOULD HAVE DONE IT ON MY OWN.... JUST SAYING...

]Jamison] I AM JUST LUCKY TO LIVE IN THE CITY THAT THE GROUP STARTED AND BEEN INVOLVED WITH ALMOST EVERY PUBLIC MEETING THAT HAS BEEN HELD

[kristi] Jamison Is the GEN64 only for dinar or does it include the dong?

]Jamison] kristi CURRENTLY THE DONG IS PART OF IT

[caro] Jamison thanks

]Jamison] NOBODY KNOWS WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN. IF IT LEAKED OUT -WALL STREET AND HEDGE FUNDS WOULD BUY IT OUT

]Jester] Jamison I SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOU COMING IN AND GIVING US THE INFORMATION.... GETS THEM OFF MY BACK.... HAHAHAHAHHAA

]Jamison] Jester NO PROBLEM

]Jester] Jamison PLUS I LOVE YOU BUDDY... HAHAHAHA

]Jester] Jamison I DO APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME TO COME TALK TO EVERYONE... I KNOW HOW BUSY YOU ARE....

]Jamison] OK EVERYBODY HAVE A GREAT NITE SUPPORT YOUR FAMILIES,LOCK UP YOU RETIREMENT SAFELY AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN RETIRE COMFORTABLY IN THE FUTURE

]Jester] WHAT A FUN NIGHT.... I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED IT.... YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST....

]Jester] AND IN THE WORDS OF THE LOVER PAUL STANLEY.... GIVE YOURSELVES A HUGE ROUND OF APPLAUSE....

]Jester] NIGHT NIGHT EVERYONE... FRIENDS...SEE YOU TOMORROW....

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER????? Empty Re: Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER?????

Post by GypZ Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:05 pm

what ever happened to that jester guy ?
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER????? Empty Re: Is the GEN64 Group CONNECTED To JESTER?????

Post by chilimama Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:37 pm

https://www.facebook.com/jester.tn?fref=ts

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:54 pm

I believe Jester use to be posted on dinar recaps a lot, until they took him off, because of his remarks on the New Republic stuff, it was never related to the dinar ,therefore Dinar Recaps took him off there guru list, If this guy is the same, he is off the wall big time.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum