Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT

4 posters

Go down

Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT Empty Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:09 am

Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT Montanalogo

Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT DOA%20DBFI%20Logo
Regulating Financial Services, Protecting MontanansCurrency Scam in Great Falls, MT CSBS%20Logo
BANKING AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS

News

Published on Monday, March 2, 2015

A Helena judge has issued a temporary restraining order against Richard Converse, a Great Falls tax practitioner, and his business, DC Tax Services, Inc., alleged to have operated a foreign currency scheme that involves 400 people - including 200 in Montana.  Converse allegedly recruited people to invest in the the Dong (Vietnamese currency) and the Dinar (Iraqi currency) on the promise the foreign currency would soon soar in value.  Victims were allegedly told they were buying the currency through a fictitious Bozeman bank (Victorious Financial Bank) with a situs in Belize and were asked to fill out paperwork imprinted with the name of Fidelity Investments. Read the story from the Great Falls Tribune here.

Comments (0)Number of views (3509)

Author: M. Smillie

Categories: Consumer Alerts

https://banking.mt.gov/Home/newsmenu/ArtMID/17327/ArticleID/746/Currency-Scam-in-Great-Falls-MT

Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT Empty Re: Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:14 am

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:17 am

Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT Belize10

https://www.centralbank.org.bz/docs/default-source/fss_1.6_public_advisories/victorious-financial-bank-warning-circular.pdf

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:16 am

GREAT FIND BUDDY
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:16 pm

When asked about these articles apparently potential victims were told it is all just a smear campaign against them. I just hope that the ones that signed on with VFI, Financial Prosperity Club, Gen64 and all of the other groups finally get how BIG of a fraud they all are. Get your money back if you can then report them!!

Great work Nash!! You rock!

:winky winky: Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT 2218296283 Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT 2834342768

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT 2245507099Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:37 am

Great Falls Man Who Scammed Investors Appears in Court

By: Dennis Carlson - MTN News

Posted: Mar 16, 2016 7:59 AM PDT Updated: Mar 16, 2016 8:01 AM PDT

Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT 10112223_G
Richard Converse, a Great Falls man accused of bilking investors through a currency scam, has had his scheme placed in receivership.

HELENA -
Richard Converse, a Great Falls man accused of bilking investors through a currency scam, has had his scheme placed in receivership.
Lawyers with the State Commissioner of Securities told Judge Mike Menahan on Monday morning that Converse should be held in contempt of court.
One year ago Converse was ordered by the court to stop engaging in securities trading in Montana.  
He is accused of convincing more than 400 investors to engage in securities trading in Montana.
The promise was that they would receive a more than 1 million percent return on the investment once the Iraqi dinar is evaluated.
That never happened and the assets Converse collected were frozen. Converse is accused of soliciting funds only weeks after the injunction was ordered last March.
Judge Menahan denied the state’s request of the contempt charge, but he did appoint a receiver to collect the frozen assets, tally up the number of investors who gave Converse money, and return what money he finds to the investors.
Converse told Judge Menahan that he will appeal his case.

http://www.krtv.com/story/31484279/great-falls-man-who-scammed-investors-appears-in-court

-----

VICTORIOUS FINANCIAL BANK
Late Wednesday Jan 28th I was introduced to Richard Converse through my good friend Rich Janoka. Rich spoke highly of Dick and of the new Bank he and his associates have created. We talked for abour 30 minutes and he gave me a brief overview of the bank, where it is and why they are setting the bank up. There will be a Bank located in Montana but the situs is in Belize. The Bank is part of the "System" but will have some very unique features that are worth your participation in. The Bank is being set up to exchange RV'd currencies, primarily the DINAR. Other currencies will be exchanged as well.
I spoke with him about placement of our PNs and he will set up an appointment to speak with the person who will be handling Documentary Funds in March. So you can see where I'm headed with my involvement! This will be another awesome Exchange Facility for ZCASH and CHIPS real soon!
I'm impressed with what was discussed, they already have 300 new account holders and are looking for 200 more. I am completing my application and sending it over the weekend. You have the same opportunity as I and the same risk as I, I make no guarantees about this project and you join at your own risk and reward. I earn nothing for making you aware of this Bank. Please make your own decision on whether to join or not.
The cost to set up an account is $250.00 + $50.00 USD, total $300.00 USD. The $50.00 is for hardship cases, they accumulate several $50.'s totaling the $250.00 then benefactor a hardship case into a Bank account. This is an honorable thing to do!
I will post the letter and instructions below for your review. Great success in all that you decide to do with this new Bank Acct Opportunity!
Gary
Here's Richard's original letter:
Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT Icon_10_pdf_list Victorious Financial Letter-1.pdf
Here's the Application for completion:
Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT Icon_10_pdf_list Victorious Financial Application.pdf
Richard said they are using this "Fidelity Investments" application to gather your info until they have everything printed for Victorious Financial, seems odd but it works for now. Please print off the form, complete it,
Instructions for the application for a checking account for our 'Victorious Financial Bank'. Please read through it before filling out the application. If you want a Joint account, please each individually fill out the application form and let us know you want a joint account. Fill out in black & sign & date in blue.
Just a few simple instructions. Treasury wanted us to use Fidelity forms till we have accounts. In no way is Fidelity involved. On the second page, fill out the s.s. # down through the e-mail address. Nothing below there. Page 3 is for beneficiaries, however, you wish. Page 4 you sign at the bottom & date. Skip top of page 4
 copy it, sign it and send the original along with a check for $300.00 USD or a Money Order via a courrier service to

:
Company Name:  
Phone:                
Filing State:  
Filing Status:  
Filing Date:  
Company Age:  
Registered Agent:  
http://www.contractmevouchers.info/Pages/BankSolution.aspx

-----

Victorious Financial Letter-1.pdf:

Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT Convrs10

So at least the folks in Big Sky country might get some of their $250.00 back for an account that they opened up by someone who is a stockholder and director of a fictitious bank in Belize that had them make out checks to his tax service and using another banks application form.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:57 am

Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT Victor10

https://www.centralbank.org.bz/docs/default-source/fss_1.6_public_advisories/victorious-sovereign-bank-of-belize-warning-circular.pdf

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:52 am

Here's the Bank Officer for the fake Victorious Financial Investment Group (VFI) of Belize!

Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT Allen-10

Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT Allen-11

https://www.linkedin.com/in/allen-heart-5774a010

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:08 pm

A Victorious Financial (VF) Bank Officer with knowledge of Sovereign Indian Nation Laws and Regulations?

With the VFI (VF) people wanting to distance themselves from Richard Converse and what happened with the judge in Montana, Oklahoma would be the place to be, as put out on the yourvfiglobal website.

Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT Allen-10

http://www.real-dream-catchers.com/

Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT Allen-13

http://www.whois.com/whois/real-dream-catchers.com

Only a 1 year registration for overseasfinancialservice.com?

Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT Allen-14

http://www.statsinfinity.com/domain/ja8Mq8SR0S9TBqcHZiY5QH-b9j95JtMc3m4lKNEgN-k._info.html

Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT Allen-12

http://www.newciv.org/new/showprof.php?memlook=whiteagles&time=1466347803

Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT Allen-15

http://www.whois.com/whois/real-debt-elimination.com

Here's some more on Allen Heart A.K.A. WhiteSoaringEagle A.K.A. Allen H. Becker:

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=2228.0

Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT Allen-16

https://homemetry.com/ng/address-profile/291427090-2425198_211+Aries+Ln-848bb

All Nations Bank seems to pop up in my searches. I wonder why?

More to come!

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:09 am

Now that is one scary guy ... scary that he is not under professional supervision .... what a fruitcake.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT 2805820865  Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT 2805820865  Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT 2805820865  Currency Scam in Great Falls, MT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum