Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:09 am

Guru Delta:  Delta just announced that Shabibi said today on IRAQ TV he will revalue the currency by June 30th if not before for SURE and he did say $.86 up to $1.30 with a gradual increase up to the 1970's and 1980's rate by the year 2013. They do not have enough money to support a higher rate than this so said Shabibi today on Iraq TV.

Delta says the inflation is about 8%+ numbers are not right and therefore they HAVE TO DO THIS RI- NOW

Guru Frank26: 
Frank states that Shabibi came out today and said on TV about the $.86 to $1.30 that the currency will have a gradual increase and the lifting of 3 zeros would be part of this – He said that the currency value from the 70s and 80s would occur in 2013…

Frank says I am still at $3.86 no matter what but I can’t be dogmented and I have to give you what my team has and we slowly have been telling you that its highly possible this lower rate can be the real rate – we have to share this with you… He said that the currency value from the 70s and 80s would occur in 2013… SO if it does come out – then it would only take a few months for the value to rise 3-6 months to be driven up to the $3+ range – this law about precious metals is in a small way that it is somewhat directed to us. IF it does come out it will double by the end of the year – and lets look at 2012 at least in the $2 range.

Frank is definitely doing the SNOOPY dance - we have been waiting so long to hear Shabibi say HE WOULD REVALUE - we are there folks we are there...

9.999 is Franks meter now!

Guru Poppy2:  i am tired had a long noght great fathers day and now watching for this week to be a big blessing for us all. at least we know the IMF has stated we are going to see the end before june 30th GLORY GLORY. POPPY2 [POPPY2] they posted a letter to that fact on their web site two weeks ago poppy2 i am sure some one has the posting it has been posted several times poppy2 [POPPY2] fullofhope sherrymio no my son is still in a semi coma state and has been for 24 years be 25 in august. and for those who ask about news on the dong . the lady that has a prominent family there told me last wed that their private banker there had told them they expected to rv at any time and that they would rv more than likely the same day as the dinar poppy2 [POPPY2] the rate spread on the dong was expected to be 2.2 to 5.7 cents per dong and this would be $22,000.00 to $57,000.00 per million dong US. POPPY2

Guru OkieOilMan:  there are much discussion about timing of this blessed miracle—according to numerous sources (mine not anyone else’s) we are at the most lucritive juncture of this investment ever—-now–heres the disparity—no 2 sources has or does agree on the date. The 1 thing that sources do agree on is this must be accompolished previous to june 28th or 29th–reasoning? The un sanctions being removed—the dfi fund’s being released (around 180 billion dollars to my understanding) and also june 30th is the end of the 5 year plan that iraq furnished the un.–also additional intel states their still fussing and fighting in parliment over erbil agreement as well as other issues.–also our goverment has yet to agree on future tax implications that are only in the being proposed stage at this time—this event is so immenent that most any day from today forward (on a tues-wed or thurs) could be the release date–at this point –no one knows for sure–as i get intel–you will get it—really quite –i am listening

THERE ARE A CONTINUING MULTITUDE OF SOURCES POURING IN FROM AROUND THE GLOBE INDICATING THIS IS A MUST DO BY JUNE 29—-THE DFI FUNDS ARE TO ALL BE GIVEN TO IRAQ JUNE 30TH—-IT IS THEIR INDEPENDENCE DAY—THE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF ASCENSION INTO THE WTO—-I CAN GO ON AND ON ABOUT THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS THAT HAS AND IS BEING MADE AS WE SPEAK—-WE WAIT– AT 3 PM BAGHDAD TIME THIS AFTERNOON SHABBI GAVE A TELEVISED SPEECH ADDRESSING THE RE-DENOMINATION OF THE DINAR—THE REMOVAL OF THE 3 ZEROS OFF THEIR MONEY AND THE ISSUANCE OF NEW CURRENCY (LOWER DENOMS) I AM PRESENTLY WAITING FOR THE FULL INTERPRETATION OF THAT SPEECH—WILL POST WHEN I GET CONTENTS OF SPEECH ALSO TODAY THE 1ST FORE-X OFFICE IN IRAQ WAS OPENED IN ERBIL—THAT GIVES THEM THE MEANS TO TRADE INTERNATIONALLY ON THE FORE-X. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TRADING BUT AM AWARE OF TRAINING OF PERSONNEL GOING ON–THEY MAY WAIT FOR ACTUAL TRANSACTIONS TILL AFTER THE R/V ALSO ON IRAQI NEWS TODAY—–IRAQ IS SEEKING OUT THE SOURCE OF THE 6 BILLION DOLLAR EMBEZZLEMENT OR ROBBERY A FEW MONTHS AGO—FROM WHO IT WAS TAKEN FROM—I HAVE NO IDEA—PART OF THE MONEY WAS FOUND IN JORDANIAN BANK AND SOME WAS RETRIEVED IN A BORDER CROSSING AND SOME WAS SUPPOSEDLY FOUND IN SWITZERLAND—-IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING ALL THE 6 BILLION HAS YET TO ALL BE ACCOUNTED FOR. A GREEK DEFAULT WILL HAVE VERY BAD CONSEQUENCES ON THE EUROPEAN UNION AND THE EURO—THAT IS WHY THE IMF HAS AGREED TO A BAIL OUT LOAN PORTFOLIO FOR GREECE——WATCH NEXT FOR PORTUGAL—SPAIN—AND IRELAND TO REQUEST FUNDING TO KEEP FROM HAVING A SOVEREIGN DEFAULT (KINDA LIKE THE USA HAS IN STORE PENDING ACTION ON OUR PART) I KNOW THE USA KICKED ADDITIONAL FUNDS INTO THE IMF FOR PURPOSES OF STABILITY OF DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FINANCIALLY

Guru TNT Tony: Key bank personnel have already left -- how do we deal with these guys now -- nothing left 2 do --- Everyone is happy in Iraq - people r getting paid - suppose 2 b hush-hush - we are that close - word is already out ---- ALL these people caling the banks -- U have put the banks in PANIC mode --- 10,000 people calling the banks - and that is the PROBLEM.....the banks should have been ready --- That is the complaint and what the govt is upset about......Our country is the only country that is able to buy - outside of UK Canada --- we have an unique problem due 2 website.......From multiple sources - this week - mayb 24 hours.....all we can do is wait -- NO MORE mystery - no more meetings -- it is done! Done and waiting for optimum time......
Firmly believe that they are there and ready..   Upper Management Exec have left quit - becus they know whats about 2 happen

Guru Checkmate Dan:  I do not trust these people - I am still excited and positive - What do bankers politicians and ultra rich people have in common? .....the are all liars......They are not your friends.......A lot of the people on this phone - we are the average people - Some of these stories dont' make sense.....You cant plug the hole. I do believe some is being said - cant believe all those stories -- done and over for weeks, weeks, weeks......I dont want u 2 think I am being negative ---- how many months can go buy and people keep buying and buying......There are two scenarios going on - 
Both Asst Manager Manager and all management in another branch - all six are gone -- Frusrating situation - all happened in the last 2 weeks. 

Guru Blaino: Citizens of PlanetDinar.com…I hope you all enjoyed time with family today. All "appears" on track for this week. Intel sources agree we should see "an increase in the value of the IQD" on or before June 30, but it “could be” as early as TOMORROW!. I suggest you get a good night of sleep because the shuttle is on track for lift off this week. A certain group of people in certain (govt) organizations (several different ones) are now "activated" to do their tasking, and it directly relates to "an increase in the value of the IQD." CC scheduled for tomorrow evening. Bring you thinking caps, paper and pen, and your "read between the lines" glasses! Check back for call details Thinking around 7 PM Eastern. (that's tonight folks 7 est 6 cst)

Oh, by the way.... Momma always said..."No news is 'GOOD NEWS' ...... and bad news travel fast! In that regard, I am informed that our top two ..... $$$(think "treasure")$$$ contacts have NOT reported any problems.... OK, read this twice! Love ya, Blaino XXXOOO

Citizens and Guests of PlanetDinar.com... Greetings! We have several divergent intel threads going a couple of different directions as I type this note to you. As expected, in the final days of the Great Ride, there will be information, mis-information, mis-direction and outright lies from the highest sources... and as all this stuff CANNOT be true and congruent.... we are arrived at that place in time, that spot where the true news and hard facts begin to arise from the swirling morass of the bits and pieces of the wildest RV ride in the recorded history of mankind on the planet!

As most/all/some of you know, I always try to catch the horse, look him in the face and even count the teeth... where "Intel" is concerned. So, here I am chasing horses, LOL! I am going to push our Conference Call back to tomorrow, maybe even early tomorrow and see if we can get the facts locked down a little more... rather than continuing the "Know it all" attitudes and "For sure" promises that we have all seen so often before... and grown soooooo tired of "Nuff Said?" We have several new resources and contacts that have interesting and quality information, and that will develop even more overnight, so a lil more on the quality, and on the quantity.... not so much unless it pans out! We all know that the "RV" has been stopped several times in the past by powerful forces and entities ... often within our own .... well, there's a spot for those "glasses".There are 5 major "gears" that are currently rotating and as they do they cause the other connected elements to rotate with them, like gears whose teeth are enmeshed and turning together as a functioning device... at long, long last, and I'll detail them when we do get together so that you too will have access to the same image that we do, see for yourself what is the final image we need for those gears to reach the "unlocked" condition so that the RV can spring forth and set all of us free from financial distress and allow us to fulfil our various destinies!

Guru RayRen98:  RayRen98 is there any chance that this could show up on forex this afternoon??

RayRen98: yes, probably.

RayRen98 in response to Debby B, did you say probably like it could or probably like it probably will???

RayRen98:  – COULD.

Guru
hawaiimtt:  We are looking great for this week… I do feel we are in the last hours meaning 24 or less but let’s see how it goes down today… I am waiting on more info from NY … we are there and hang in.. People said before June 30… this will not go to June 30th.  Like I said I will get more info soon and be back… we all have to know that not one person can tell us the hour of this going live but based on info that I have and others … we are in the week and based on the things that are going down and have been done and need to be done… we need to trust our contacts…

Guru Gankans: 
Let me clear a couple things up about the foreign exchange law put in place by the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010.

This is what we know...

As things currently stand, on July 16, when the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010 (Dodd-Frank Act)[1] becomes effective, Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)-registered broker-dealers (BDs) will no longer be able to enter into many types of foreign currency transactions for their retail customers.

Although the law is not entirely clear, there is even a question as to whether BDs may purchase foreign currency for retail customers in connection with foreign securities trades if the settlement date for the currency transaction extends beyond two days.[2] The reason for these changes is that the Dodd-Frank Act included a requirement that the applicable functional regulator pass rules governing conduct of a regulated entity regarding retail forex in order for an entity to be able conduct such business. The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) has passed rules[3] and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)[4] and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)[5] have proposed rules, but the SEC has done neither.

The bad news for BDs does not end there. A provision in the Dodd-Frank Act disallows a BD from using its CFTC-registered futures commission merchant (FCM) to conduct such foreign currency transactions (even though a stand-alone FCM may legally carry out the trades), and the CFTC has provided in its rules that a BD may not solve its problem by registering as a retail foreign exchange dealer (Forex Dealer). Going forward, unless the SEC acts, the only types of entities that may solicit and effect foreign exchange transactions with customers that are not "eligible contract participants" (ECPs) are banks and stand-alone FCMs and Forex Dealers. Investment advisers that assist retail customers will also have to separately register as commodity trading advisers (CTAs) in order to advise on foreign exchange trades carried out at FCMs and Forex Dealers.

It appears that Forex.com's interpretation of the law stems primarily from Section 742(a) of the Dodd-Frank act which "prohibits any person [which again includes companies]from entering into, or offering to enter into, a transaction in any commodity with a person that is not an eligible contract participant or an eligible commercial entity, on a leveraged or margined basis."

Guru Adam Montana: 
There are... as many of you know... a couple of issues going on right now.  the first I will address is the departure of one of our respected members.   I regret his decision, but the door is always open if he cares to return.  luckily this investment doesn't hinge on him and others will step up to offer words of wisdom and we will see the return on our investment with or without him.  so on that note... the subject is officially closed And the drama ends and we can all go back to being adults, and worry about what is important - the RETURN on our investment!

now to the important topic, the other issue.  Frank-Dodd Law. there is a rule in place that prohibits small guys like most of our members
from making large transactions. one of the "other sites", or "other gurus" misinterpreted this law and has everyone scared that we won't be able to cash in after july 15 due to this rule.  I understand how the mistake was made because I have the education and have passed the Series 65 to be a Registered Investment Advisor there is NOTHING to worry about with this rule and I'll explain why. the law is reagarding "Accredited Investors'.  to be an Accredited Investor, you need over $1,000,000 net worth, or an individual income of over 200,000 USD for the last two years with a reasonable expectation of the same in the current year or a joint income of 300,000 for the last two years with a reasonable expectation of the same this year.  as long as you are an "Accredited Investor", the F rank-Dodd Law does not apply to you for this investment (keep in mind that the 1,000,000 net worth excludes your primary residence).  bottom line is this:  if the Dinar RVs and you are the owner of over $1,000,000 in assets (Dinar) then you are an Accredited Investor.

I don't fault the "gurus" for not understanding this, it's a complicated subject, and that's why they don't allow every Tom Joe and Harry to open an investment practice!   I am also very thankful i was able to dedicate the time to getting this education because otherwise i would have had to pay a lot of money to get the answer I just gave you.

that's it, i will open the floor to Frank-Dodd Law questions ONLY for about 5 minutes.

[DaveH] is that going to effect people that only have say 250,00 dinar then ?

[irie Herb] Hello Adam, I am new here so, nice to meet you. I have a question, isn't the law set up mostly to stop small investors from buying on Margin and driving prices up ?

[Adam Montana] then I have to run

Topic: Frank-Dodd Qs only

[FishMan1969] Adam Montana I listened to Phoenix take on it and feel very similar to his opinions... did you have a chance to review his opinion?

[DaveH] and thank you for clearing that up

[Adam Montana] DaveH depends on the rate of course
[DaveH] right

[straightshot] Adam Montana ...so if your post rv dinar adds up to 900,000 you are screwed... right?

[Adam Montana] Straightshot not necessarily, there are still ways around it. it will just involve more paperwork

[straightshot] Adam Montana ... straightshot breathes

[Adam Montana] will still get to cash in, if the rule gets applied the way they are talking

[sassyk] Adam is the Mil-- net worth ----after the dinar rv---

[Adam Montana] sassyk if you have 500k in gold, then your net work doubles.  sorry, then gold doubles, so does your net worth

[sassyk] Adam Montana Don't have gold --

[Adam Montana] sassyk same applies to Dinar

[sassyk] Adam Montana thanks

[bobbidoll] Adam Montana I have to leave but thank you very much.

[Adam Montana] bobbidoll welcome.  wow did I really do THAT good of a job explaining?  Straightshot yw! glad I could clear it up

[texasspark] Adam Montana

[4Horsn2] Adam Montana ... thanks for the insight!

[Adam Montana] I know a lot of fearmonger gurus out there do some shady stuff for attention

[sassyk] Adam Montana calmed some nerves ---

[Adam Montana] I just wanted to clear that one up real quick

[texasspark] Adam Montana any dates we should be looking for?

[Adam Montana] texasspark don't forget your anniversary or moms birthday

[texasspark] Adam Montana

[Adam Montana] those are the only dates I'm going to give today

[Thankudad] As usual Adam Montana thank you for all you have done for all of us, I only got half of the chat, will this be posted?

[Adam Montana] Thankudad i believe so

[texasspark] Adam Montana Ty

[Adam Montana] mods - anyone get it all?

[pleasantvalleySunday] Adam Montana got it. ready to post

[Riley] Adam Montana Thanks Adam

[Adam Montana] thank you PVS, go ahead - I'm done here for now. got a lot of work to do today!  thanks all  have a great day!

GET Team:  The question is, WHY WOULD IRAQ RV now for their own people and not do it globally? 1. So the CBI can give the people/contractors/military in country a lower rate 3.22 or 3.60 to rip them off before they RV globally...this will save them millions of dollars 2. The vouchers were for those just getting on a plane and they will cash in their vouchers out of country at 5.25 3. A early preliminary in country RV would also allow Shabibi to work out all the bugs with their own people before going global. 4. Obviously there were USA terrorist/IRS/Treasury/rate (greed) issues that prevented a global RV...BUT IRAQ COULD NOT WAIT FOR THE GLOBAL RESET...so they did it this way. It is apparent that nobody has figured this out or are not talking about it...and before it goes to long this way, we will have a global RV! Then nobody will care. You would think those in Country would be pee pe off once they found out that they were paid less than the world...but not if they are told it was an RI...and now the global rate is 5.25...the rate simply went up..."be lucky you cashed out when you did!" Why was the CBI open Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday...24 hours? Why has Shabbibi spent days and nights at the CBI? Why all the misinformation? (To hide this fact) Why did Ali go off May 4th? (To set up his offices knowing this was happening) Why is Frank setting up an office in Toledo? Why have the banks been alerted and Homeland has a presence now in the banks? BECAUSE THE GLOBAL RV IS TO HAPPEN RIGHT NOW...and after it does, no one will question that Iraq got it a few weeks earlier...no one will care and it won't matter anyway. The only reason we care now is we wonder how Iraq can RV and not have an RV for the world....that really is not a mystery...the IMF/Iraq does what they want for whatever reason. There was a report of a gal's boyfriend/husband who just went to Iraq and went to an ATM and bought dinar at 3.60 USD. How could that happen? BECAUSE IT RV'D...without it being reported to the world that it RI/RV'd. That's why the voucher stories could be true...and the banking story in Dubai, etc...IT PROBABLY RV'D IN COUNTRY

DD Member:  Hi guys,

I had emailed you a while back asking if you had any questions to ask a high-level CBI employee who was here in the U.S. visiting a friend of mine who is an Iraqi refugee.  I didn’t hear back from you, but I did ask my own questions.
In typical Iraqi fashion, the answers were somewhat circular and not very specific.  Because of what the banker said about fearing for his life, I must ask you NOT to share the details.
This is taken directly out of my response back from my friend.  So I’ll leave it fairly raw so as to not interject my own opinion into it.
Q:  I asked about removing the zeroes and what denoms would be kept, and would there be a sudden change in value of IQD.
A:  He smiled mocking the chaos over there, said everyone is trying to build some credit and gain spot lights by making stupid unofficial announcement .. the guy is retiring in few months because he is afraid of his life, being the one openly against this plan .. and also because its impossible to work in such stupid environment .. he held this position for more than a decade .. anyways, so after this removing 3 zeroes announcement was done, they asked him to do a feasibility study and put a plan .. do you see what kind of idiots are running the country now? so he did the study, and it showed the crazy cost of doing something like that, they didn’t even think about the contracts they already signed with international companies .. withdrawing process, and yes they wanted to withdraw 1k too .. they had no clue of how to do a new pricing strategy and how to suck the market .. and the process of destroying the k notes .. all these and other costs .. beside the war wealth people .. nothing of this they thought about .. so when he and his team finally submitted the full study, the government froze the decision .. meaning, its not active anymore .. and there is another issue he highlighted it and I missed thinking about this before .. any and that means any financial announcement from CBI is never done orally or on TV .. the CBI releases a monthly booklet with all the decisions typed, so before 2003 war when you wanna know more about something you go and get this booklet for free and read all in details .. if you didnt find it in one of these booklets then its a rumor and a lie .. and this removing 3 zeroes announcement was never in any booklet ..
Amidst all the non-answer, one thing that stood out to me was that the plan to remove the big notes included the 1,000 note.

Bank Story:  I was on my lunch break and as I drove by a Wells Fargo I thought, why not 6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Wink
So I drove in an asked her if they had a De La Rue Machine to count IQD.

Her Immediate response was “We have nothing to do with Iraq or its money.”

Me: “You will after it revalues.”

Her: “ 6/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Blink (10 second pause) Well if you have large amounts of Foreign money to exchange you will have to take it to our larger branch in Albuquerque where they have a machine, however we exchange smaller amounts of foreign money here right now without it (not meaning IQD of course).

Me: How much is small?

Her: I would have to check our latest policy for you.

Me: Its ok, thank you for your time.

Her: Your welcome, if you don’t mind me asking, will you need to exchange lots of IQD if we do offer exchanging it in the future? (Keep in mind this is a small rural bank in BFE New Mexico)

Me: Yes

Her: Well hopefully we will get your business if/when it does “revalue”.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum