Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

6/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:25 pm

Guru Poppy2:  ok rich friends here is a brief update for today all the following to be completed or have been completed already no later than june 30 . Imf ceo to be named---the g-20 to end all imbalances--dfi released--budget released-- banking system is connected to world system and forex--war debt final payments--chapter 7 is released--13303 was extended to june 30 -- now here is the ultimate question will they wait till the last min. Or release the rv on the 21st--22nd or 23rd of this week or make us wait till the tue-wed-thursday of next?? Either way within the next few days we win and we win big poppy2 blessings of joy to all of you poppy2

yes it was what i reported earlier this afternoon. They both and they dont know one another have family contacts that are holding prominant positions in goi and gov. they where both very discouraged that the RV information has been inaccurate when they both stated it was supposed to happen this wednesday and stated they where sure that if thing where in place for wed. they where for sure still in place today and the timing has just changed for some reason that they have not yet been able to confirm that reason . They are both expecting to be able to start scheduling cash in appointments beginnibg the 21st to the 23rd of June. get your grin on and lets   this thing home . thats all I got from them but at least it is consistant with others and they both said the same. be blessed poppy2>>>>>>from last night also>>>>>

Guru Blaino:  Citizens of PlanetDinar.com ... we have some late breaking intel: Signatures were obtained as needed... under (some slight) duress. The Barry group... again, has held up the show... in a vain attempt to get ALL the CREDIT! Geeze, some peoples kids! International Organizations now have control of the "DEAL" and things will move along from here!

Guru OkieOilMan:  HI FRIENDS—INTEL IS POURING IN ABOUT THE ABSOLUTE ENDING OF THIS RIDE MUST BE FULFILLED BEFORE JUNE 28TH AT THE LATEST—–MANY CONTRIBUTING ARTICLES AND CONTACTS STATING SAME INTEL—THAT’S NOT TO SAY IT CAN’T HAPPEN ANY MOMENT BUT JUST LETTING YOU KNOW WHAT OUTSIDE DATE IS NOW PROJECTED TO BE—-BACKED UP BY THE MANY MAJOR FACTORS THAT HAS TO BE IN PLACE PREVIOUS TO JUNE 30TH SO THEY CAN TRADE AND BE RECOGNIZED INTERNATIONALLY

THE OIL COMPANYS BEING PAID AND THE SOLDIERS BEING PAID (WITH VOUCHERS AS I UNDERSTAND IT) TELLS ME THE MONEY IS ALREADY BEING SPENT AND THE LOWER DENOMS ARE IN CIRCULATION—-SO—-THERE MUST HAVE BEEN A SELECTED KIND OF R/V IN COUNTRY THAT HAS ALREADY OCCURED AND WE ARE NEXT IN LINE FOR THE BLESSING

I ASSURE YOU THIS IS THE OLD WARRIOR AND OIL FIELD RASCAL CALLED OKIE—–I’VE BEEN CALLED A LOT WORSE THAN OKIE BEFORE THO.  WANNA SEE MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE—-(ITS NOT CONTERFEIT LIKE OBAMA’S IS)
KEVIN–I HAVE OIL INDUSTRY CONTACTS THAT INFORM ME OF WHAT CONTRACT STATUS IS PRESENTLY WORLDWIDE

I MAY NOT HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS BUT I MAY HAVE SOME—-IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY OF INTELLIGENCE OFFICERS TO KEEP ALL THAT IS GOING ON STRAIGHT—-I TRUELY BELIEVE THAT WE ARE AT THE END OF THE ROAD AS FAR AS OUR INVESTMENT GOES

THIS MAY SOUND KINDA FUNNY BUT MY EARTHLY FATHER IS IN HEAVEN WITH MY SPIRTUAL FATHER AND I WANT TO HONOR THEM BOTH WITH A HAPPY FATHERS DAY MESSAGE——-I LOVE YOU DAD——I LOVE YOU FATHER—–AND YES—I LOVE JESUS AND THE HOLY SPIRIT

WHETHER YOU AGREE WITH THIS SITE OR DISAGREE—YOU WILL NEVER BE BANNED FOR VOICING YOUR OWN OPINION—THIS IS TO BE A OPEN FORUM WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE BASHING ASPECT AND THE CUSSING—–EVERYTHING ELSE IS FAIR GAME

AS I UNDERSTAND FROM A DISCOVERY PROGRAM I SAW ONCE—THE GARDEN OF EDEN IS SUPPOSE TO BE OFF THE SOUTH TIP OF IRAQ (IT’S UNDER WATER NOW)

Guru hawaiimtt we looking great for first part of this coming week.... I do not feel we will see it tonight but things looking like it is done and live rate the first part of theis week..

Guru Joey:  There has NOT been any delays in the RV...Iraq has followed the "Plan" step by step...June is a very important month and the 30th is a VERY important day for Iraq...

Guru Bondlady:  see this is the deal on that an its imo.  see maliki went to s korea.  he brought home a huge contract.  something that would really help in reconstruction and help the iraq economy
so it was gonna cost them some upfront money imo
so maliki went ahead an signed the contract which was a really good move imo and he would have had to have gotton loans from the trade bank to do it, to make this contract come about, it was nt part of the budget expenses. so maliki acted with out gettin the ok from the trade bank to do this contract
 then when ev thing was finalised per the contract an it was time to put the money down.  trade bank says u didnt go thru the proper channels for this an we dont think we can offer the loan

so what happened next made maliki mad so he decided to pay the bank a visit unexpected visit comlemented him on progress an good things kissed his cheek like the godfather right before he says i know it was u fredo scared the banker an he fled

well its the way i see it, but never know untel they process it all if the banker was indeed corupt or he wasnt.
soon as they finish the investigation we will know

1. ch7   2. hcl   3. art. 140  4. monetary policy change...what out of all these things has happened?...NONE, because thats what all is happening  this month...right now, hcl is being passed, art. 140 is being implemented...monetary change is what stabilizes the dinar an curbs inflation...the raising of the 000 and rv will cure inflation and shabs is ready to do all that...I JUST WISH INTELLIGENT MINDS WOULD REALLY SEEK THE TRUTH INSTEAD OF THE LIES

Guru Chickenhunter:  OK INTELL SAYS RV AT ANY TIME .BUT EVERY ONE KNOWS MY OPINION.NEVER ON A/ WEEKEND OR A MONDAY.jmo THE KIDS AT THE WHITE HOUS WERE FIGHTING AGAIN NOT SHURE IF THEY DECIDED TO SHARE THERE TOYS YET OR NOT..I THINK THEY NEED A TIME OUT AND A SPANKIN.NOW ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE POND ITS NORMAL LIFE FOR THEM THINGS ARE SHIPING INTO SHAPE.SEAMS THEY HAVE A BOAT LOAD OF MONEY TO BUY THINGS ..HUMMMM WONDER HOW THEY DID THAT.....YOU GUESST IT THEY HAVE DONE THERE BIZ...jmo.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum