Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:39 pm

Guru Blaino:  Citizens of PlanetDinar.com ... we have some late breaking intel: Signatures were obtained as needed... under (some slight) duress. The Barry group... again, has held up the show... in a vain attempt to get ALL the CREDIT! Geeze, some peoples kids! International Organizations now have control of the "DEAL" and things will move along from here! CC tomorrow! We will be way outta the box again!

Guru OkieOilMan:  LATEST INTEL IS REPORTING IF NOT BY MONDAY THEN THE 21ST--23RD--JUNE 28TH----REPORTED TO BE OUTSIDE DATE IF NUMBERS AREN'T DROPPED INTO COMPUTERS OVER THE WEEKEND------ YOU GUYS CARRY ON WITH YOUR CONVERSATION-----INTEL IS A SCARCITY AND AT A PREMIUM TODAY.   OBAMA GOT SATISFIED IS WHAT I UNDERSTAND

YOU GUYS TALK--THIS IS NOT A DRAINO ROOM

THIS IS A 1 TIME OPPORTUNITY FOR WHOEVER IS IN THE DRIVERS SEAT TO GET CONCESSIONS (TAXES). 
IRAQ DOES NOT HAVE THE CAPABILITY OR CAPACITY TO DUMP EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF OIL---THEY ARE ONLY PRODUCING A LITTLE OVER 2 MILLION BARREL'S A DAY. 
THESE NEXT FEW DAYS IS CERTAINLY GOING TO BE INTERESTING----EVEN AFTER THE R/V--WE HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT UNCLE SAM TRUELY WANTS AS IT SEEMS LIKE HE IS UNSURE AT THE PRESENT TIME. 
THE TAXES AS I UNDERSTAND WILL BE TAXED ON CAPITOL GAINS---I'M SURE YOU HAVE HASHED THIS SUBJECT TO DEATH BY NOW. 

KEVIN---NONE--THEY HAVE TO HAVE RECOGNIZED CURRENCY BY THE 29TH OF JUNE.

I AM TRUELY AMAZED AT WHAT **** ACCOMPOLISHED---THERE ARE OVER 1300 REGISTERED TODAY---WOW!!!!! (actually over 1600 by this post)

THIS FORUM IS GOING TO BE RESPECTFUL WITH EACH OTHER-----I DON'T EXPECT EVERYONE TO FOLLOW ME LOCK STEP AND AGREE WITH EVERY STATEMENT I MAKE---IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME OR OTHERS JUST POLITELY SAY SO---DON'T BE AFRAID TO EXPRESS YOURSELF AND GET COMFORTABLE WITH THE FACT THAT YOU ARE AFRAID TO SAY SOMETHING BECAUSE YOU WILL BE KICKED OR BANNED----THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN HERE----

-I AM A STUDENT OF HISTORY AND KNEW ABOUT THE MARSHALL PLAN IN EUROPE AFTER THE 2ND WORLD WAR AS WELL AS THE McARTHUR PLAN IN JAPAN AS WELL AS SEEING AND MISSING THE BOAT ON THE KUWAITI R/V IN 1990 AND I KNEW THAT HISTORY ALWAYS REPEATS ITSELF AND THIS TIME WHEN MY BOAT CAME IN I WAS NOT GOING TO BE AT THE AIRPORT AGAIN-----

Guru Gankans:  The juice is that we are on track still for an RV.  I can't comment on any details, but I know that this is a major power struggle as you can see from the letter Al Hodges put out.  I'm not here to talk about anything to offend anyone. Politics is apart of this RV, so we will just have to be delicate about discussing this. No bashing O or anyone please.

I didn't guarantee anything, but I still feel that we are going to see it before the end of this month- as of now.  I understand that the letter from Hodges was very sincere and accurate, but please understand that there are many games being played in all of this global reboot and economic adjustment period.  I am glad to see that others are acknowledging this, not saying that they are saying that it is true, but at least people are starting to acknowledge the correlation of the RV and the global settlements and prosperity packages.  I don't know enough to acknowledge or accept the supposed correlation. Frankly, at this point. I don't care or want to know. I just want to stay positive, hopeful and believe the RV is imminent. All these kind of things create too much dissension and bashing. Makes me sad and angry that that always happens.

Guru Poppy2:  plan to start cashing out on the 21st 22nd and 23rd these days will become very important to all of us real soon. I am now of the impression they will hold till then and no i have no idea why but i have had two very honest and invested peeps contact me this morning saying the powers in the usa and the goi are holding till next week?? Your guess is as good as mine why they are saying this and i will say to me this is no more confirmed than all the statements that it is going to happen in hours. I am just passing the information along for your analization of what and all that is being said today. Most are saying min by min or hour by hour but these two who don't know one another both stated the same three days for the beginning of the cash in?? Poppy2 i truly dont know who is right this time??? Poppy2 i was preparing for a great fathers day. Lol,lol

ok one quict post taking the queen out for supper. As i stated this morning two sources this morning saying we should be secheduling for cash out june 21, 22 , or 23rd so get ready these are solid high dollar investors who go get their information they dont call poppy2

Guru ChickenHunter:  OK INTELL SAYS RV AT ANY TIME .BUT EVERY ONE KNOWS MY OPINION.NEVER ON A WEEKEND OR A MONDAY.jmo THE KIDS AT THE WHITE HOUS WERE FIGHTING AGAIN NOT SHURE IF THEY DECIDED TO SHARE THERE TOYS YET OR NOT..I THINK THEY NEED A TIME OUT AND A SPANKIN.NOW ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE POND ITS NORMAL LIFE FOR THEM THINGS ARE SHIPING INTO SHAPE.SEAMS THEY HAVE A BOAT LOAD OF MONEY TO BUY THINGS ..HUMMMM WONDER HOW THEY DID THAT.....YOU GUESST IT THEY HAVE DONE THERE BIZ...jmo.

Guru Bluwolf: rate as per Dubai 8.57.  No dates from me I let the gurus sort that out.  someone said I was crazy.  its 8.57 usd period.

Guru Scooter:  To my DinarVet Family,
I hope you are all well and thank you all for your comments and support over the past several years! Effective immediately, I will be disconnecting to the Dinar world and focusing my energies in other areas of life that need attention. I have sacrificed a great deal over the last two years to this project and have enjoyed the ride, but the time has come for the ride to be over. With that said, I am eternally grateful for your consideration and kind comments in the past. I’ve been honored to provide data and work with everyone in the community. My hope is that it has helped you in some form or another. Also, I would like to extend my sincerest appreciation to Adam and his Moderators for allowing me to post my information and granting me time to discuss certain topics in chat. DinarVET’s offers a tremendous venue for communicating this type of information and I am eternally grateful to them all. With that said, there’s two statements for everyone to understand:

• WHY I BEGAN THIS VENTURE: When I first entered this research binge my goal has always been to HELP THE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS INVESTMENT WITH FACTUAL INFORMATION. I wanted to provide information in a graphical format that was easy to understand, concise, and memorable for the general masses. There were innocent people being hurt badly by completely inaccurate information, solely for the purpose of inducing the purchase of more product. For the longest period, I didn’t say anything in public while I watched these ORGANIZATIONS pull their stunts day in and day out with bogus statements. It didn’t matter that they were fraudulently spewing information that was fabricated from thin air, but the people believed them and continued to over leverage themselves and purchase more product. Witnessing the damage done, I was compelled to get engaged and tried to provide basic data , timelines, critical benchmarks, and general information.

• NO MONETARY BENEFIT: I have NEVER received any monetary benefit for any of my work and I make it abundantly clear to all organizations up front that I will NEVER receive funds. Let me repeat, I have done this work voluntarily and I have never requested or received one penny!!! Part of the goal was to provide “CREDIBLE” information, not biased information driven by fiduciary commitments. I knew full well that credibility was the key and I made a commitment that I would never receive any benefit. Please don’t misunderstand, I don’t claim to know everything nor will I ever in the future, but I did have the capacity to engage in the debate.

Knowing this, there’s two primary reasons for making this move. One, I have dedicated hours upon hours on this project and I have simply neglected my duties as a father and husband. It will be very difficult not to become magnetized to the chat room and say hello, but it is necessary. Secondly, over the last two weeks there have been false accusations of wrongdoing made against me in manners that breached an ethical boundary for which I cannot ignore. My work is voluntary and a line was breached where it simply makes no sense to continue. I’m a big boy, and I can take a punch, but when ethical boundaries are broken, I’m a man that takes immediate action. In this case, it’s pretty simple, I disconnect immediately and cease any and all work moving forward. I apologize if this causes any inconvenience but the vitriolic pattern of these attacks and almost STALKING like manner are simply not worth my time.

Again, I wish all of you the best of luck in the future and I sincerely thank you for this experience!!!
Best regards,
Scooter

Guru Amadden:  Hello Everyone, I hope everyone is having a fine day, I wanted to stop by just to let you know what I am hearing and what I am disappointed about and our plan forward. There are three dates in the next 10 days I would look at heavy at and those dates are the 21st, 23rd, and the 28th, ok why those dates, this is my opinion, from gathering many different Intel’s and I gave this out to a select few last night, but more as come in today backing up what my opinion are.

On the 21st this is a date we could see it because of the time frame we are in and the need of the world to reboot the economy, now I know everyone has seen the letter from Al Hodges, and it clearly states a few of the delays and will not go there due to political reason. So unless they can get all that worked out by Tuesday that date will also go by the wayside. Now on the 23rd we have a little bit of different things happening, like the UN Meeting with Iraq as the subject matter to ensure and see if Iraq has completed everything they were ask to, which of courses the answer is yes. The DFI Funds was released and on the 22nd all will happen simultaneously lifting of Chapter 7, with this Iraq will then become a sovereign country and we should see the re-valuation on or about the 23rd which is 5 days from now. Then IMO, the worst case is Tuesday the 28th which is 10 days from now and the reason for that is WTO deadline to have a valued currency in play is no later than the 29th, then Iraq them self have said they want to have the currency revalued by the 30th for their Independence day. So these are the three days in my opinion that I feel we will

I did not go into all this last night, for the reason of the way some were acting in the room, they believe everything we say is lies and all we do is come out to pump the Dinars, well I will say this, we have never pumped the sales of Dinars, nor will we. You all can believe all you want to and listen to who and all the ones saying it, but the truth is The GET Team has never asked, pushed, recommended any dinars to go out and buy and or put on reserves, besides I thought this is all an adult community, and I believe as an adult you should be able to make a decision for yourself and not have to blame others. The ones out there saying that we do it is worst then us, at least we are wrong once a week they are wrong daily,  and you all know I do not normally bash or call out names, but after so much of taking it, it is only right to stand up and protect The GET Team, its owner, Staff and our Members! So if they feel the need to bash us call me for a one to one call and let the people hear it all for themselves.

With that brings it to the conversations and tempers that have been going off in here and saying how much more of all this story telling and a bunch more along those lines what people are saying Please understand folks we are messengers and if it changes, which most saw the letter yesterday, within minutes it changed again, by refusing to sign off on the RV, but I will say this 99% of you are the best anyone could ever ask for as far as members go, you are loyal, appreciative, thoughtful, kind and supportive and what can any one person ask for more than that, So this statement coming is for the 1% and again 1% of the complainers, we do not need you, neither does the staff or our great members, so make it easier on us and just leave the site, or we will begin banning once again on the 1% of trouble makers in here. For all the others 99% Thank you once again, you are the best!

Now on to Okie, ***** set that little forum and site up for Okie and he did not want it, but since she went through all the trouble and was so kind to do it for Okie he accepted it. So Any postings from there can be posted in here, Okie is still a active member here at GET and will remain so, as I talked with him just a little while ago. One thing I have to say about Okie, he will tell you the way it is, if it is white it is white, if it is black it is black so some get offended on things he may say, but he was one of the ones that fought for our freedom and he was one of the ones that returned home to the same country he protected and was called a baby killer, was spit on, and the list goes on and most of you remember those days, so Okie is a straight shoot from the hip, no lies only truth, so for the ones that might have a problem with that please sign out for a while when he comes on, we do not need to aggravate a man that fought all them years for our protection and freedom, thank you all for your understanding.

When it comes to our Intel coming from a variety of people, we are not to come in as another one that is one of us and bash them, this is why I did not come back in last night, because of all the questions on Athena. Yes it makes it hard on you as to what to believe, but if you count the day’s most of the Intel is just a matter of a few days apart from one another it goes back to the beginning we are only the messenger.

Okay another thing, we are real slow from 4 to 7, so we will start to close from 4 am and open back up at 7 am so there is only 3 hours and I think that should not bother most, times are all EST. Also on Sunday I would like to say Happy Father’s day to all the Fathers out there and I hope your day is the best day you will ever have, but with happy news comes bad news, for observance of Father’s Day we will close at 12pm Noon Time EST and open back up at 9pm EST……BUT if anything does go down we will be open immediately so please do not worry there the chat will be open if we get the word of an RV….Again, Happy Father’s Day!

Last thank you for your time and I greatly appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers it means a lot to Connie and I and if proves once again the quality of Members we have here at the GET Team, Thank you, and God Bless! Go RV !!! Go RV!!! Go RV!!! Go RV !!! Go RV!!! Go RV!!! GO RV!!!

the DFI funds from my sources were released on the 14th and after the UN meeting or they may wait till the 30th Iraq will recieve the funds, I talked when Athena on this last night and we were discussing the same subject but in two different ways, he was thinking when Iraq truely gets them and I was saying that they were released to be delivered

Misc. Jr. Gurus: 

(ibelongtogod):  My buddy called me with intel: His forex friend received a call from his forex friend in NY! High Level forex tra. High Level forex trader! He was told that it WILL show up on Monday Afternoon on forex! I'm just the messenger! No Questions! This is All I was Told!!!! Look at Poppy2's post! This info lines up with what poppy was told!!!  didn't know if you had that yet-- share if you want

(mdgilbreth): There are some high up Governmental people from Iraq meeting with Obama this today and tomarrow ..heard this on Phoenix Radio blog

(922sc):  My story is last week I called DB to discuss a lost mail reserve pay off. They said the will accept a new check for the pay off, and I was happy. But, they said to hurry up with the new check and I said why and they told me "what do you think" Stunned I sayed OK! Sent the check right away!!

(davidvnichols): I spoke to a Private banker in N. Fl in BoA yesterday for about 20 minutes. She was very courteous about cashing out after the RV, confirmed machines are in place, and told me that an appointment was not necessary to cash out and deposit, only appt necessary to meet with investment, and private bankers to help with LLC's and investment opportunities.

DV Member (Obama Holds Up the RV):  Release the Global Settlements NOW!

It is now apparent to the people of the world, that current and former US Presidents, Governments Officials and their minions, are playing a chess game while the world awaits to resolve the pain and suffering from the financial crisis they have put us into. These are the people that have kept the World Global Settlements from continuing. The funds for the Settlements have been in place for 18 months and, now, we find out that our President, Barrack Obama has the final document on his desk. This document needs to be signed for the taxes on the Revaluation of the Dinar. So you would think this should be easy as the eleven and one half percent (11.5%) is consistent with the other countries of the World. But No. Not for our very own President.

Our President Barrack Obama, and all of his minions, are holding up the World Global Settlements, and trying to hold the IMF hostage, because he wants “a couple of points” above the 11.5% tax to go into his own pocket. When does it end with these guys and when is America going to step up and demand answers from the leaders instead of sitting and watching? We have a Kenyan stealing us blind.

Al Hodges’ letters clearly states the goings on of Case #: SACV10-31 (MLGx), in his most recent letter dated June 16, 2011 he states it is unfortunate that the Chinese could NOT produce what the World Court mandated for the completion of the World Global Settlements by June 15, 2011.

The Chinese has been instrumental in helping the USA to achieve financial stability in the world financial markets. If the Chinese do not have the ability what will it take to get our supposed Leaders off their asses and think of the people they lead and not by the money in their pockets.

Depositions are coming as a result of The World Court ruling to push through the Global Settlements.Al Hodges, June 16, 2011 Letter:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/58049818/Yesui-160611-Hodges-Too-Yesui

Further Reading,
Al Hodges, May 12, 2011: http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/56969846?access_key=key-ffdzhkoknbtoonkigwd
Al Hodges, May 26, 2011: http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/56983508?access_key=key-yacphdh389hl5n7q7xn
Al Hodges, June 2, 2011: http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/5696984....btoonkigwd
Source: Anonymous

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:21 pm

How well I remember Scooter's departure from DV.  Although he presented it as leaving to devote more time to his family, the truth is he had been stalked by a DV member called "Chuckie".  Some of us suspected that Chuckie was actually an alias of Adam who was upset with Scooter for participating with Rudy Coenen's BH Group conference calls.  After all, Rudy's hedge fund was competition for Adam's post-RV investment pitch for VIP.  A few of us mods made a stink about the way Scooter was treated and we got banned, which led me to putting "Adam" in the crosshairs.  In the spring of 2012 we had the smoking gun on James Wolf, and Dinar Vets has never been the same since.  Scooter still made some appearances here and there at Dinar Dater and BondLady's site until the BH Group was indicted, at which time he pretty much disappeared.  My how time flies.

6/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Sp%25232

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum