Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

6/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:19 pm

Guru TNT Tony:  The hard part today was that we were not able to talk to a lot of people...today it became a moving target...treasury said today, banking said today...embassy said look for it today...today is the drop dread date...just heard that it must happen today and it is 8pm on the west coast...If not we will see it in the morning...$5.25 to $8.60 or could go up because found lost money in Iraq...lowest possible rate is $5.25 from the banking industry...Already in system...homeland security in the banks

Guru OkieOilMan:  WHOEVER IS STATING IRAQ WILL DUMP BILLIONS (BILLIONS) OF BARREL OF OIL ON THE MARKET IS DELUSIIONAL.  I AM JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU---WAITING ON THE INEVITABLE.  I HAVE BEEN TOLD SO MANY TIMES BY THOSE WHO ARE ACTUALLY IN CONTROL THAT"TODAY" IS THE DAY THAT I AM TAKING A WAIT AND SEE ATTITIUDE NOW. 

YOU GUY'S THINKING THE BOTTOM WILL DROP OUT OF THE OIL MARKET-----WILL HAVE A RUDE AWAKENING IF YOU HEDGE CONTRACTS IN THAT DIRECTION.  YOU GUY'S WANT TO LOSE YOUR A$$ AND ALL IT'S FIXTURES-----JUST SHORT OIL-----. THERES A SHORT FUSE ON THE CHEAP OIL AND ALSO A REDEMPTION FACTOR BUILT INTO AGREEMENT.

WHEN EVERYTHING IS ACCOMPOLISHED AND WHEN EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SAID-----THERES NOTHING LEFT

WILL BE BACK LATER IF I RECEIVE ANYTHING NEW----

HAVE JUST RECEIVED A CALL STATING THEY ARE DANCING IN THE STREETS IN BAGDAD CELEBRATING THE R/V-------SURE HOPE THAT CALL HAS LEGS.  THIS CALL IS ABOUT 20 SECONDS OLD.  IF IT WERE ME----IT WOULD BE WESTERN SWING.  TONY FROM PTR JUST INFORMED ME---TONY AND I SWAP INTEL DAILY AND HE IS A PROVEN SOURCE.  GONE FOR NOW.

HEY I NEED TO MAKE A CORRECTION ON MY POST ABOUT THE DANCING IN THE STREETS---I UNDERSTOOD THAT WAS WHAT WAS HAPPENING IN LIEU OF WAITING FOR PROOF OF THAT TRANSPIRING. I JUST TALKED WITH TONY AND CLARIFIED THE INFO AND I TOOK WHAT HE SAID WRONG AND THE MIS-UNDERSTANDING WAS ON MY PART AND NOT THAT OF TONY.

OK AS BEST AS I CAN I WILL TRY TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH. I HAVE A VERY GOOD FRIEND NAMED **** THAT SAW THE IN-FIGHTING THAT WENT ON IN THIS SITE (PLANET) THE OTHER DAY AND THOUGHT I DESERVED BETTER-- AND SHE WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE SET UP A OKIE WEB SITE--I WAS COMPLETELY UNAWARE OF THIS SITE TILL I RECEIVED E-MAIL ON IT THIS MORNING.AS FAR AS I KNOW THEIR ARE A OKIEOILMAN.FORMUMOTION.COM SET UP--AS YET I HAVE NOT FREQUENTED IT. I IN NO WAY AM SOLICITING ANYONE TO THAT SITE AND DO NOT PROMOTE ANY SITE. I AM A MEMBER OF THE GET TEAM SITE AS WELL AS PLANET DINAR AND AM NOT A MEMBER OF ANY OTHER SITE. I HAVE NO AGENDA OF MY OWN AND DO NOT SOLICIT FUNDS OR MEMBERSHIP INTO ANY ORGANIZATION. I AM NOT A PROMOTER OF ANY WEB-SITE-ANY PRODUCT-OR ANY SERVICE AND DO NOT ACCEPT DONATIONS OF ANY SORT AND DO NOT PROMOTE THE SALES OF THE DINAR-DONG OR ANY OTHER CURRIENCIES--I AM AN INDEPENDANT PERSON WITH NO AFFILIATION TO ANY ORGANIZATION EXCEPT TO THE KINDDOM OF GOD--NUFF SAID

HOWEVER----I DO WANT TO PUBICLY THANK **** FOR HER DEDICATION-HARD WORK-AND CONSIDERATION OF ME AND TRUELY APPRECIATE HER TRYING TO PROTECT ME AND STAND UP FOR ME----THANKS ****

Guru Seeker:  GUYS <> WE ARE RIGHT ON SCHEDULE <> PROGRESS IS BEING MADE WITH EVERY HOUR <> WE ARE WAITING FOR THIS AT ANY MOMENT

OKIE IS BEING A LITTLE MOR POLITE THAN I AM AT THIS POINT <> I DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO IMPOSTERS.  THERE IS ONLY ONE SEEKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THE THINGS WE WERE WATCHING FOR LAST NIGHT ARE PROGRESSING WELL TODAY!!!  IT IS POSSBLE THINGS COULD DRAG OUT SOMEWHAT <> BUT AS OF THE 15TH THE RV IS 'PAST DUE' <> JUST LIKE WITH YOUR BILLS <> FINES OR LATE FEES WILL APPLY ON THOSE WHO ARE BEHIND THE DELAY

GUYS <> WANTED TO COME THRU THE ROOM BEFORE I HIT THE RACK AND LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT WHAT WE KNOW NOW IS WE ARE PASSED THE POINT OF NO RETURN <> WHETHER THIS THING HAPPENS DURING THE OVERNIGHT HOURS OR DRAGS ON TIL MONDAY OR TUESDAY <> JUST TAKE COMFORT IN KNOWING ITS DONE! <> NOW I'M CRASHING AND GONNA TRY AND GET MORE SLEEP THAN THE 2 HRS PER NIGHT I'VE BEEN AVERAGING THE LAST WEEK!

THE VIDEO LINK POSTED EARLIER THAT SOMEONE WANTED TRANSLATED WAS A VIDEO OF DENOMSTRATIONS AND NOT OF ANY CELEBRATION <> SORRY

Guru Bluwolf: Any questions [bluwolf] Look before you start bombarding me with question let me just say something to ease ansiety [bluwolf] All banks are just ready for cashin [PaPaJack1952] bluwolf Go for it Brother thank you [alabamagal] bluwolf i like banks being ready.. means they will have my money soon.. [golyte3] bluwolf My 86 yr. old friend asked me where are they getting the Money from I said duh I think they are going to print more or do it eletronically, could not give her any more info. don't know myself [bluwolf] This thing will just appear ir pop up at any instant ok so don't break your heads who is going to say what,be prudent we must moniter all banks to see if its ok to start cashing in ok [bluwolf] Like I just said it will just pop up period [lalady88] bluwolf the heck with the banks... is that guy with the magic fingure going to punch the mystical button today? just tell him to "Get ur done!! [bluwolf] He did already,ruffly 2 weeks ago [dinar4me] Good moring Bluwolf...I know this has been discussed at least one hundred times.. but could you please explain why we WOULD exchange at a bank instead of a broker like ty e or ali? [bluwolf] Di nobody has the right to tell you where to bank [dowti01] bluwolf Are you saying the Iraqi banks are ready? [bluwolf] All banks worldwide are ready [dowti01] bluwolf So that means the lower demons are ready on in all the cash machines? [bluwolf] Rates that are being seen are correct [mikep] dinar4me People who would exchange at a bank at the lower rate probably do not know that they can get the higher CBI rate through Ty or Ali. That is apparently what the banks and the gov are counting on as they will then profit by the spread difference. [bluwolf] Mike correct on the button so don't you guys fall for it.ok [dinar4me] mikep ty.. well i had heard that the transfer by wire would poss be held up due to homeland security . and on and on [bluwolf] Di that is false granty [bluwolf] Garentie no hold up by anyone [bluwolf] Look all

Listen up folks,all worldwide banks are itching to cashin,holdup is US protocol according to info from Dubai,the worldwide pressure is on the US now,it is already 8:12 pm est,at 10:15 pm pst the clock will be resetted and a new cycle begins,so monday 9:15 am est is our best bet

Guru Frank26:  We know where the monies are now deposited in the NYC - the rest of the required money is not there yet for us to take total control of the money – the frozen assets is what is left and its not there…

We know they range $3.22 TO $3.40 which is the rate written in contracts only- most are written in the low $3’s…
RI is $3.22 and the RV is $3.86 - We are hoping for the RV rate…of $3.86 at least.

The reciprocal is .286 the British Pound Sterling value of $3.86 is $5.25 – wooo hooo

Our very trusted source very SOLID and HONEST is telling Frank that he got information from someone in Iraq that cashed at $5.25…. Last week Frank was the first one to say no way – but

The 5.25 might be on the screens as the spread for the banks may be reflective of $3.86 – the soldiers say they cashed out at that may be $3.86….

Darline sends Frank an email during the call. - Email says this person has a connection that spoke with a “lady” from Iraq who is on leave she received the small denoms and fils in change from buying phone minutes she paid in US Dollars and they gave her change back in lower denoms and the dinar was worth $4+ in relation to her change – the time frame we saw the small denoms last Thursday on the 9th and the following day on the 10th we also presented lower denoms –

Frank and Darline are discussing the pictures of the lower denoms and fils of coins she got in return for the change of her purchase…the small coin has a parachute on them - Frank says this may be ration money until the lower denoms are in circulation…but we need to study.

Frank says the pictures in this email – the currency is IQD – it’s the real NEW currency – Frank feels the currency is American form of supplemental money for soldiers to use in Iraq. But they will continue to study this email and the pictures of the currency she received as change.
Security for armed vehicles of the bank states the new currencies are out in ATMS and places in Iraq…

Eagle One – additional information… went into the BOA with two 25,000 notes and the banker said no not yet but the foreign exchange has the rate on the screen but they are not ready for cash out yet… The BOA DOSE have the rate on the screen confirmed at bank today.

Eagle one got a call today that a VERY PROMINENT person submitted a large amount of dinar to the bank as collateral and they turned him down – today this bank said they are ready to accept this dinar as collateral and the rate they gave him was $5.25.

Frank states we work with this Investment group out of Florida First Liberty national and they have been telling us all month they are looking for the RV to take place in the month of June – telling their customers it will go up in value in JUNE
Eagle ones bank manager’s at Chase are telling him it’s going at any time….

Joe in Puerto Rico - two major hotels today, their manager went to the local BOA and she saw where their website there under currency by country chart she saw the Iraq dinar at 5.25 and Vietnam Dong at $1.90 – they won’t appear until tomorrow in the AM…but not right now but tomorrow AM they will show up with the rate and can cash out….

ALSO Joe says – in Puerto Rico 2nd major bank reported a $5.25 USD for sure as the conversion is $5.25 and they believe it will be within 24 hours to go live and tradeable – and they expect this to happen by tomorrow.

Rumors today called in said today that they blessing was to be from 5-7pm but Frank felt not at that time as its 1pm in the AM and now that rumor has passed – it still points to keep an eye on it…

The phase is for the lower denoms is now….they are giving them slowly but why slow? They are educating their people in the way they know how…

Frank says we are close that this is our month – but if for some reason it doesn’t happen this month – big deal – too much is POINTING TO THIS RV HAPPENING NOW.

Frank suggests a new IQD seller tonight:

The price is $1150 for 1 million dinars in 25,000 notes – new uncirculated and authentic and the bills are in sequential order….FREE Delivery – also 10,000 notes in one million is $1170 and also in 5,000 notes in one million = $1200 and more

Contact Frank at 419-283-2552 and 2nd number is 419-385-9359 and he will forward your request on to the broker and here is a 3rd number - 253-780-9344 – leave a message and you will be able to leave a message and this broker will return your call…

Guru Taslot1:  GUESS WHAT!  I THINK WE GOT A ......WAIT FOR IT..........WAIT FO IT....... A 50 50 SHOT OF AN rV TONIGHT......LOL

Guru CowGirlInTex:  Alright...here goes....BANKS are ready..and actually they and investing firms ACTUALLY CALLED PEOPLE YESTERDAY TO SEE IF THEY GOT THE CALL THAT THE RV OCCURED. THAT IS A "fact". Erbil, Iraq banking is ready to go WORLDWIDE for financing...CONTRACTORS PAID...SOLDIERS PAID...Airlines now flying in there that have not been thre for over 20 years. Countries around the world are now working with Iraq to do business there. Oil companies...STAYED and got PAID...did ya not hear Okie yesterday???? This is just the SMIDGE of what is going on...too much to type...ITS GONNA HAPPEN..THE WORLD NEEDS THIS...THE USA NEEDS THIS...and if you think for one minute the US isn't gonna help make this happen..ya need to listen to last nights call!!!!!! Okay...we are going to RV !!!!!

Guru WeatherNut:  My buddy contacted me and told me that his source told him that it will happen between 11pm and 2am est Tonight!!!!!! High up source! Pray it is true and don’t shoot the messenger please!!

The Call Squad:  A woman called tonight on THE CALL SQUAD (with Patriot). She is a mom with her son in Iraq and he told her yesterday that he and some others saw the lower denoms. The military are forbidden to take their cell phones and cameras off the base, so that is why no photos.

TravelEx Story:  Just wanted to post a personal experience I had today with Travelex. I keep seeing all these bank stories and I wanted to find out for myself what people are saying. I decided to call Travelex to see what they were saying about the Dinar. The woman I spoke with said they weren't selling the dinar because it is currently going through a revaluation. This is all she told me. I urge those of you who don't believe this to simply google the travelex # and find out for yourselves. Anyway, just wanted to share with you guys. Have an awesome day and GO RV!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum