Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

6/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:58 pm

Guru OkieOilMan:  I KNOW EVERYONE IS APPREHENSIVE--ANXIOUS--IMPATIENT--DIS-GUSTED--DIS-APPOINTED--AND ABOUT TO RUN DOWN THE STREET WITH THEIR HAIR ON FIRE BUT FIRST---STOP AND THINK---THE BIBLE TELL'S US TO HAVE PATIENT ENDURANCE--OUR TROUBLE IS---IMPATIENT ENDURANCE--BEFORE WE ALL GO COMPLETELY NUTSO LET ME STATE THAT I HAVE FROM SO MANY SOURCES UNRELATED TO EACH OTHER--INTEL POINTING TO TODAY AS BEING THE DATE OF THE R/V--I AM HESITANT TO POST THIS AS I HAVE BEEN TOLD SO MANY TIMES BEFORE BY THOSE IN AUTHORITY THAT A CERTAIN DATE WAS THE DAY--BUT IT NEVER HAPPENED. IF TODAY IS THE DAY---FINE----IF NOT--IT HAS TO BE SOON AND PREVIOUS TO JUNE 30---ACCORDING TO SOURCES---

TODAY IS THE FRUITION DATE OF SO MANY PROJECTS IT WOULD BE HARD TO EXPLAIN THEM ALL---IRAQ --NOW HAS TO SHIFT OR GET OFF THE LOT-----

IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT AN IN COUNTRY R/V MUST HAVE ALREADY OCCURED AND WE ARE SIMPLY WATING FOR IT TO SHOW UP HERE IN THE USA

Guru Bluwolf (via Cessie):  I just got a text and phone call from Bluwolf. He is having trouble posting in chat and the problem is being worked on by admin. He asked me to tell you all this: "10:15 EST Sources in island have informed me any minute RV. Imminent RV today, cashin tomorrow. VND $1.90-2.10; IQD $5.25 bank rate. For now take as a rumor. Verifying confirmation from other sources stateside

Guru ????:  Rumor has it Ive been asked to join the Dinar Dozen Summit in a few weeks. Ill check my schedule to see if I can make it. Others rumored to be there include Breitling, Scooter, Frank, Rudy, and others yet to be named. This is all unconfirmed info, but Ill keep you posted as we get closer to see we can find legitimate truth in this investment versus speculation and false rumors.

Guru Blaino:  This one is a lil harder to read. The best way is to read what you see, and listen to what it says…you’ll figger ut out, I recon![in my best John Wayne] Well Dee-nahr-euns, I been watchin ya fer ah-wile now un I needta ree-mind ya that if, mind ya… I said IF this here Dee-nahr mess gets all haggled out inna cup-ula dahze er so, yer gunna need ta have yer brains straight n yer hands steady so’s ya kin avoid gitten “took ta the Cleaners”. So stay away from too much of that ‘who-hit-John’ till yer goods r safe and yer snuggled up in yer own piece a heaven. Be smart tho, git yerself ah lil help with alla them confounded dee-tails n figgers so’s ya dont wind up pay-in them black hatted hombres with too sharp a pencil, a whole lotta extry fees n such fer whats suh-pozed ta be yourn all-reddy, Pilgrim! Now, as fer them Eye-rack-ees, well Pilgrim, ya watch yer self reel close… like when yer gitten yer first shave after a long drove… an yer skins gone all soft n that under-neath yer beard. Fer a countree with almost no cattle, they sure got themselves a big passle a Bull Shippers… well, biggest I ever seen since the rail head up ta Abilene that one time… Anyway, less-en ya want more trubbel than hav-in a dull knife ata gun fight… ya git smart n ya git yer self an yer goods sum pro-tec-shun… They got this new critter they call a “bizness trust”… I looked ut oh-ver n I tell ya… ut looks purty good ta me… but you kin brush yer own horse. Well, you Pilgrims keep yer powder dry and yer guts cinched up nice n tight lyke I toll ya, n try ta follow theze Cit-ah-zens they tossed in here ta lead ya’s… Cuz they’re a lotta things, and dumb ain’t one of em! Every body else is bringin their brains, may-be … just may-be you outta do likewise, Amigos! Now, saddle up … yer burnin daylight!”

Guru Buckeye:  Should see this by the end of the day.  My bank source called me Early this AM Hearing the same Rate. By end of day  

Guru BigSkyGuy:  Just got another email from my friend in Iraq that updates the info he gave me. He now says he heard again that it should be announced 6 pm Eastern... which will be about 2 am in Iraq. it makes sense because the banks will be closed.

GET Team Bank Story:  I have a friend that works at the Chase Bank in Bakersfield California and I went in there a week ago with my daughter to help her set up here trust account so I was asking him about the dinar and he had said that he hadn't heard anything about it but that he was going to check into it.

so anyway I went back to the bank yesterday and he told me that he had done his own investigation concerning the dinar and that he had asked his people above him about it and I guess what happend is they pulled him in the back room and told him that if he wanted to buy it he had better buy it quick because it was going to change very quickly so I guess he bought 5 million that day

so I talked to him a little more about it outside and he told me that he couldn't tell me much because of his position at the bank but that he really appreciated me telling him about it because it was going to change his whole families life

no problem I took as good news I know he couldn't share too much and it's hard on here to try to explaine how his facial expressions were when we were talking but let me just say that he gave the winks a few times you know what I mean

Bank Story #2This is not rumor, this is an actual event that occurred with Chase bank. This morning a call was made to Chase bank currency exchange division. When the young lady answered we asked if they were handling Iraqi Dinar. She said no, that it has been proven to be a canal water sucking est bad deal. We then asked her to transfer us to the legal dept.. She asked us why we wanted to speak to them. We told her that we had purchased Dinar from Chase bank and wanted to address the reason why they had knowingly canal water sucking est bad dealmed us. She immediately hung up the phone. We called her back and said I’m sorry we seemed to have been cut off, could you please connect me to the legal department. She hesitated and then said, I apologize, we are told to tell people this. The truth is that my screen is showing U$5.25 to the Iraqi Dinar but we cannot release it yet. We thanked her for being truthful and finished the conversation. This is not rumor! This is a fact and did happen this morning. We are there. Those people out there that are scoffing and enjoy bashing others to make them feel as miserable as they are, will be standing with their jaws on the ground at the incredible blessing our heavenly father has given us. One more thing, George Robinson was right and true in his prediction. Those who are putting their mouths against this man will be judged according to their own words. I believe that GOD is testing the hearts of men to see who will stand on the true word of GOD spoken by his profits. This is kingdom money, and if you don't honor his son JESUS for the glory of GOD and the expansion of his kingdom, this money is going to slip through your fingers like water.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum