Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

6/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:36 pm

Guru OkieOilMan:  JUST WANT TO BE ON HERE A VERY SHORT WHILE AS I AM FEELING BAD.---THE ONLY REASON I AM POSTING IS TO LET ALL FOLKS KNOW THAT THERE ARE NOTHING TO DO AT THIS POINT BUT SIMPLY WAIT--ALL THE NECESSITIES OF REQUIREMENTS HAS BEEN MET AND TODAY IS A VERY IMPORTANT DAY IN IRAQ FOR SO MANY REASONS INCLUDING MONETARILY. GOVERMENT SEATED--DFI FUNDS RELEASED--EVERYONE HAPPY--LOWER DENOMS IN CIRCULATION--IT APPEARS AS THO AN IN COUNTRY R/V HAS OCCURED AND WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR IT'S APPEARANCE HERE IN THE USA. ALL QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS WE HAVE HAD IN THE PAST ARE ALL TAKEN CARE OF---THERE ARE NOTHING MORE TO BE DONE SINCE EVERYTHING HAS BEEN DONE--THERE ARE NOTHING ELSE TO BE STATED SINCE IT HAS BEEN STATED BEFORE--ANY INCIDENTIAL QUESTIONS ABOUT SPECIFIC'S WOULD ONLY CLOUD YOUR MIND. REST EASY--JUST WAIT--WE'RE LOOKING AT HOURS AND NOT WEEK'S OR MONTHS---ANY MOMENT ON NOW WILL BE THE R/V---YOU CAN'T UNRING A BELL ONCE IT HAS BEEN RUNG

HE WHOLE WORLD WILL ALL KNOW OF THE R/V AT THE EXACT SAME MOMENT

AS OF TODAY THE DFI FUNDS HELD IN NEW YORK IS FULLY ACCESSABLE TO THE GOV OF IRAQ--I PERSONALLY KNOW OF OIL CONTRACTORS BEING PAID AT THE NEW RATE STARTING LAST THURSDAY AND ALSO THAT CERTAIN MINISTRY DEPARTMENTS THAT WERE NOT FUNDED YET HAS JUST BEEN FUNDED---SO THERE---THEY ARE SPENDING THEIR MONEY--KINDA TELL'S YOU SOMETHING--DOESN'T IT?

I AM NOT STATING IT WILL TAKE THIS LONG BUT HERE'S A BIT OF TRIVIA FOR YOU---WHEN IRAQ GOT THEIR FREEDOM FROM THE BRITISH EMPIRE IN THE 40'S I BELIEVE---SINCE THAT DATE THEY HAVE CONSIDERED JUNE 30TH AS BEING THEIR INDEPENDANCE DAY---KINDA LIKE OUR 4TH OF JULY--ALSO--AND I AM NO ASTROLOGER BUT THE IRAQ RELIGION IS---TODAY ASTROLOGICALLY IS CONSIDERED IMPORTANT TO THEM---DON'T ASK ME TO EXPLAIN THAT AS I DO NOT KNOW MYSELF--JUST IT IS IMPORTANT TO THEM

if you want the truth about what went on at planet dinar--here it is--okie was stating his belief in his father-savior-and the usa and yes did call the militant arabs as ragheads--that is when the fertilizer hit the ventilator--okie does not cater to this political correctness that is restraining us from speaking our piece--i fought for that right and know who the enemy's of the usa are and will always call it as i see it---and truth is truth---anyway you cut it

the first and paramount rule in the military and in all war's is------to know your enemy.  i specified militants and did not include all arabs

cya later guy's---hope today is our day--a lot of indicators pointing in that direction----blessings 2 u all

1 last post before i lay down---are you all aware that shabbi has not left the cbi for 4 day's and night's now?  you guy's make me proud to be an american--i see my labor's were not in vain--god bless each of you and god bless the usa----i'm gone for now

Guru Frank26:  frank26 on his call tonight said he got an email from a trusted source an American in Iraq that he cashed out in iraq today and they said we would see it in the US tomorrow.  He also said 3 banks in Purteo Rico said the rate is on the screen

Guru Dusty: got word from fed res source about 20 minutes ago. Said we are a go for 6/16.   this person has never said this to me before.

Frank - I have heard the Commonwealth Bank of Australia has the rate on their screens too. This came from a former member of their Parliament. I know this has to be taken as a rumor, but I would trust the source with my life.

Guru Poppy2: i am leaving in a min but wanted to udate . all reports today from several great contacted sources are saying we are strickly in a waiting mode all requirements like i said yesterday have been completed the dfi funds released, oil companies have been paid, alawi has his position and has been sworn in, imf deadline stated on their site that the iraq dinar will rv before the deadline of june 30 , war retribution payments in process, budget open cause the minister of electricity is said to be funded. there is just nothing else OH the ERBLE agreement has been settled according to news. GLORY GLORY THE END IS AT HAND AND THATS ALL THERE IS TO SAY AT THIS POINT PRAY WAIT AND PREPARE. POPPY2

It is written it is written rv any min between this very min and june 30 with today as the prime time poppy2 take this as my statement of understanding and a glorious day abounds around each of us gods love poppy2

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum