Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

6/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:13 pm

Guru McHappy:  I got two phone calls...the first from a friend whose friend is a high up in one of the New York banks...He called her about noon today and said RV would happen in about an hour, 2 hours tops... then about 30 minutes later, I got another call from a different friend...different source altogether, saying it would definitely be today...I sure hope they're right!  It came from 2 of my best friends in the business....known 'em both for years

Guru Blaino:  So, acting on the tip of a loyal and stouthearted Citizen... we persued the XXXXX Bank in Oklahoma.... and discovered: The nice lady that acknowledged the IQD yesterday.... knows "nothing" today! Note: She has a JOB, not IQD... and needs to keep it... was told to shut up.... and did! Meaning? Well, if you worked for a major Bank (read that as ANY BANK) or for that matter almost anywhere else, and you got even 500k or so... the day after RV... you ain't coming back! That's too much for a bank especially... considering the training, bonding, etc and it will be easy to tell employees "It's a scam" rather than take thatr chance.

The security provided by several 3 letter organizations... remember that I told you in a cryptic way last week about that? Well, they are on the job this morning at selected Basel III Banks across the country .... think budget, think shortage, think funding problems.... think why do it if NOT necessary.

Guru Lexie:  Full Moon tomorrow night!!! This blood red lunar eclipse will be over all the nations that are in turmoil in the Middle East. This will be the darkest lunar eclipse in almost 100 years and will cover 2 days and will last 1 hour, 40 minutes & 12 seconds! It will be seen in East Africa, the entire Middle East (including Jerusalem), Central Asia, Western Australia and will mid eclipse in the Mauritius. (This will be USA 4:14pm EDT) North or South America will not witness this event. This week is dominated by the lunar eclipse at the Full Moon on Wednesday. The eclipse in the middle of the week brings us to the halfway point between the inter-eclipse period of June 1 to July 1. It’s hard to predict what will happen at eclipses, except to note that they often bring sudden and unexpected change.

Guru Delta:  Iraq TV just announced the GOV of Iraq has completed the arrangements of all the DFI funds and insure that they are all done as a GOV. The account is ready TOMORROW so they reported this and the money should be there by tomorrow.  this RV should be released NOW!

Guru Frank26: Frank was singing OH HAPPY DAY!

Guru Scooter:  What's interesting is the salaries section.  the higher level managment is getting reductions,  but the mid level to lower, entry level personell are all rating out at 3.52 --- that was very surprising.  caught me off guard. they did some things different in this years budget as well years budget as well. They put the majority of the increases on the investment portion, whereas last years budget, the increases using the Bahraini Dinar rate was applied to the operational expenses

so, 2009 --- overall budget came in at 1.14. 2010 came in at 2.05.  this year came back down to the 1.2780 mark.  now we have the $165 Billion that have been saved in US Treasuries. if they apply all that plus the drainage funds excesses to the reserves, the equation starts to get interesting - in a good way -- not a bad way.

Gurus Dan, Tony & Co.:  Hopefully a decent call. Will recap what’s happened over the weekend. A lot to go over.

One thing – when we do these calls – we get information throughout the day. We judge what we bring to the table and deem as credible. We are bearing a lot of information from credible sources that tell us literally times. Everyone’s asked us to tell them. I don’t normally believe that stuff. What we will find out at the ends is what the real date was. Until that won’t know what it is. Had a call Friday Saturday Sunday… Monday is not over yet.

We get information as to why happening or not. Want to address one thing. Something put up from a call - .86 - $12.5. Should be able to debate it with reason. When you get down to facts like this – you have to get involved in reasoning. Had to look at the foundation of why we are involved in this.
The US Govt as well as the UK and the UN – went into Iraq to oust a dictator, named them a terrorist country, put in sanctions and dropped currency from $3 plus to 1/10th of a penny. There’s the strongest part of the foundation. Already up with Kuwait dinar. Currently over $3.59. Bush said the US would not pay for the war. This is the most oil rich countrys in the world. Eventually would restore their dollar to its value.
Have to go to the greed factor when talking about govts and large business. The big boys benefit the most the higher it is. They have invested trillions of US$. Lost lives etc. to do this. Why would they go in with all the banks – major contractors, major countries to bring it to 1/3rd of the Kuwait dollar?

Especially when it benefits them to be higher?

Last year the G20 met and on the 2009 statement the IQD would be $3.22 to the USD as of 2009. Where were we in 2009? The IUSD was greater value than today. It goes to reason it would be as low as $3.22 – why would they go through all they did do come to less than that in 2011? Stands to reason just to stay equal would be $3.22 that would be an ri not an rv. Why would they come out at ,86? Why would they come out and gradually build this up. Some people can only value it coming out at .10 and go up slowly to $1 , $2 etc….

Put in the internet – US Embassy in Iraq and it is bigger than Vatican City…

Statement last week from there – The wealthiest currency in the world – that’s because all the countries in the world can see that. Taking so long cause the largest shift in currencies ever. Germany went from 10 cents up over $1.
.86 doesn’t benefit anyone. That means they would be 1/3rd of the Kuwait dinar today. All would buy there and jobs would be in jeopardy. There is nothing about.86 or $1.25 that makes any sense.

Tony: Everyone knows we have different philosophies about things. Reiterating what Dan said. I think this plan was put together for this purpose. Nothing to do with Saddam, saving the Iraqi people etc or we would have done the same thing we have done everyone else. It was about the oil and the $$. Do you think they went there for .86 – you are crazy.
Went top create a situation to save the US economy, the European economy that is what the plan was. Can they do that even at $1.86? No.

Did Shabbibi come over here and say they could go as high as $12 to see it come out at .86? No.

There’s a lot of information out. I get and Dan gets, even today…. For majority of you, just have to listen for a minute. I do owe some people an explanation why I said 72 hours. I will give you even more information to explain that. This is the whole thing. When you get information from people who say all documents have been signed, a party at Shabbibi’s house and these are the people whoa re there, and they are all high ranking govt officials from other countries …. Saying here’s what’s going on… they heard people say done and over with by this date… everyone’s clapping…

When you get finance companies, banks, hedge funds here saying look we finally got the notification… its over, payout is starting Monday am and these are the procedures and they read them to you… when you have banks bringing in people Sat and Sun – training in banks anticipating this morning.
6:15 got a call from the bank saying they will be ready this afternoon…. We are starting our payout this aft…. That 1/10th of a percent is not there till it is in my bank. I can give you that information or keep it to myself.

Our information was correct. I hate pumpers…. I never do understand the idiots that say that we’re pumpers… people on other sites too are working hard to bring you information so that you as adults have the mental capacity to get involved in this can make sound decisions… when you should and should not spend more $$ on dinar. No one has ever heard we came within 3 hours one time before and evidently within 2 hours today,….. the bankers upset just like everyone else.
I don’t know what stopped it or I would fix it. Heard tracking terrorists, Alawi and Maliki fighting, the tax thing they are trying to get passed… we don’t know which one. Know it was scheduled. Banks were notified… something happened that it didn’t go through today,.

Got information that it has been smoothed out and back on track. That could happen another 10 times I don’t know. Think a reasonable person would say if they gave the banks instructions and they were paying out on Monday that this thing is done. You just don’t move that kind of $$. Last Weds banks lost billions of $$. They were highly upset. Banks all around the world. Everyone got positioned for that. They spend 4-5 days trying to re-coop and d go today and guess what happened again.

I am still happening it could happen tonight. Hearing they are still expecting it tonight… their morning our night. The truth to it is some of you have no business even being on this site cause you can’t handle the ride. A lot of us don’t like it – ones who get on the site and blame us for their reserves running out etc…

This is something you can 1000% believe – if I don’t believe it I won’t tell you. Based on same thing doing today – conversations I had, the level of belief in their voice, the congressmen, senators, hedge funds, bakers etc saying we are ready to go. Don’t think they aren’t as frustrated as you are – they are very upset. If they are hearing the same thing we are hearing – means it is something at another level.
If has come this close last Wednesday and today – it is time… Today exact same thing all over again. This thing is getting ready to happen.

Had a call earlier with the mods and Dan and everyone talking about we shouldn’t say dates and rates… I said I don’t give them 90% of this info now – should it be 95%? Had to male a decision and let you be adults and decide for yourself.
I will tell you how I feel based on the information I got. I don’t believe in there are pumpers on the other sites. Nobody I know gets paid a dime to do this. Nobody I know of that you guys call pumpers. Ali, Ty paying nobody. Since Dan decided to give away $$ you guys are costing me dinars…we’re doing it – we’re in it. Some people really deserve it and it is fun. The winners will realize what a benefit it was to them at the rv.
Grip’s wife went in and deleted some of the posts where you were told to vent. Some vented about the site, some about what’s going on….. there is a part 2 to this. Post rv things that will happen….. Iraq happened – another group already lined up and will come a little sooner and we have to be prepared for it…. Along with some things to happen this summer. Some things we got from UST saying this is what I would do at cash in , 90 days later….. I really felt this was over and we would go into post rv. I wanted people to show up in venting thread and don’t want them in part 2.

Dan and I have been at this for over a year… hour after hour… missing time with family… don’t need negative people. Some crossed the line and those were who I was looking for. They will not be a part of part 2. The ones who were respectful no problem… just trying to isolate the negative ones into one section. Dan didn’t know.

Mods didn’t know.

Things are good. Everyone will be happy.

Dan: We’re not trying to chastise people. I didn’t like the venting post cause the rest of the members get to listen to the poison. Point of our site is to provide information knowing we can’t control the event…. Banks done’ put themselves in jeopardy… there are people with 6 figure incomes that lost their jobs over this stuff… trying to figure something out knowing most is misinformation. …. The information we are getting from the sources – dead on – was supposed to take place…

There is a tax situation may bring it up to 69% on this…. Don’t think there will be enough time but we don’t know. Bankers have thought this was happening weeks ago. Major contractors have walked cause they didn’t get paid. They were told to come back Monday. Things on the back end that this didn’t happen cause something happened. Contractors who walked – major deals that will mess up that country…. Came back Monday…. Didn’t happen. They are as fed up as we are… Makes our information even more confirmable.
This is not a race track. This is real world. We are excited about the information .

Elsie told me a couple had to cash in 5 million dinar today. Because they thought they could afford it but took too long. We get information but something changes…
One of the things – that does frustrate us is – there are only a few of you…. Giving you a reason why we believed that this weekend meant something… that Sunday night going into Monday meant something to us… doesn’t mean that we were wrong – means someone with more power changed things…. Heard about a big scuffle in Iraq. I think the PTB would say get back in there and do your job. Don’t think it was that. Hundreds of billions of $$ in taxes… None of us will know the date.

Don’t know if Maliki, Shabbibi or O knows… everything is in place. Bob said they could be waiting for a better structured govt… there are people now and things taking place not controllable…. When you hear me say nothing to do with Iraq…. I could be partially wrong, but I believe that the PTB could force their hand. The guys that make the decisions are so much more powerful…. The US, UK and UN are much more important than Iraq.

Don’t think anyone will know that absolute day. We’re all in a very good place. Now that we’ve gotten through the drama excited still in the game. Some of you under a lot of stress. I didn’t like the venting thing cause I felt you were set up. Got me all pissed off and dared me to vent about it. Asking some people who didn’t know any better to vent.
Tony _ I think it was the people who think they do know. Let’s look a this.

What’s really going on – Iraq is paying their people. The contractors themselves who work there gotten paid in rv’d dinars last 2 checks. Got word prices have been changed. Got word that lower denoms are in people’s hands. Heard they ware not to pass it on… a blackout…. Have emails saying they have seen them… 1, 5, 10 out on the streets. How did that happen without and RV?

We know that months ago, when Iraq took in the larger notes, wasn’t enough currency on the streets to operate and now have currency on streets worth less than a penny? No one would do that…. How long will that work before something has to happen…. They can’t operate like that…
Maliki came out and told his people will have the strongest currency in the world… that’s why lines at the CBI – Thursday Friday Saturday they were doing currency exchanges… why would they do that if no RV? Got that from people over there.
Dan: If A.li and Ty were pumping you up that would make sense.. they get something out of this. Not us. I got up at 6:30 this morning and was really frustrated. No texts, or calls. Thought here it was supposed to happen before I woke up . I called Tony…. Both of our guys were wrong today – making assumptions on what banks were saying…

Elis said what happens to banks after they have educated people at this level – they are smart enough to go buy dinars. I believe they are telling them there is a basket of currencies… not specifically dinar… things still on course… on track. The people who told me and Tony sit in pretty high places. Not giving us national security stuff… giving us great information.
Tony - I got woke up at 6:30 by guy at the bank saying keep a loose schedule tdoay. Next one told they are scheduling people to cash in today this is it… all day same things…. What time… 2 more hours? Ok….. everyone goes through the same things. We understand the frustration. Don’t put yourself in situations you don’t have to. If you are smart enough o get involved in this you should be able to make those decisions yourself.

Dan: Frustrating to hear all day why it was held off… hearing sorry this is what we heard but we’re not sure…. Then on board seeing what’s posted. You don’t know what time it is – we know it os going to come out just don’t know the time. Think al lot of information with taxes we aren’t considering… who wants to be the bigger person here…. Remember we would work for a date 10 days away… now it is everyday… I got upset about this about a month ago… When you compile this information and you have bankers, govt officials saying why it ahs to take place… Greece going bk, France going under.,… the US… the economy…. All play into that this is right around the corner… they obviously know they have it covered till this is done… the$$ they were going to print never got printed…. Been al most 8 months now.

Tony - Got a coupled of texts here now… Maybe better than we thought. Maybe before the sun rises. Still happening though.

Dan: Bob do you have a guest?

Dusty?
Tony - Call me when you get off.
Dan: Chief? Viper? Elsie? Grip?

Chief: What you had relayed earlier re the .86 rate. I have said time and time again it wouldn’t happen. The MOF report in 2008 , see the same thing in 09 10 etc. Even in 2008 with no exports going on - Shabbibi stated on that document they could do $1.13… that was in 2008. Now have more oil output than Kuwait, exports, tariff trade taxes… can’t say how they can go less than that. If more oil than Kuwait why not more value than Kuwait? Doesn’t make sense.

Dan: When a contract with Exxon or a major country the last signature is the Sec of Defense for the US govt. A lot going on behind the scenes. Iraq doesn’t control everything. They got so upset when this USA senator said wanted them to pay for war – Iraq got so upset cause they know what the US has gained… they are sensitive about that – they know the US will make more than anyone else.

Chief – when we went in to take out Saddam, our military took over very govt office in that country. Took over finance. A dinar dealer years ago who captured the main page of the Ministry of finance and had all US people on it. Majors etc… all handling every branch of the govt. We took charge of everything and pushed everyone out. Bush, Cheney, Bremer…. Google Bremer’s log on iraq and see who much influence we have. We still have a lot of pull in what is happening there. Where do you think the contracts are being funneled through? Our govt. Paul Bremer’s contracts were setup for corporations worldwide.

Dan: Looking at the news and what means what… there’s some things that go on behind the scenes. For example in Libya had all that trouble who picked up that contract? Oil spill here – who picked up that contract? Iraq. There’s so many things going on behind the scenes. People get frustrated with intel. They don’t understand this stuff. US Control with grace of UK, backing of UN…

Look at the news and a lot points to the largest shifts in world currency ever?

Chief: There’s no reason they can’t continue on with trying to get more contracts for their country. Anything they can do to expand their wealth and growth in world economy is what we are trying to influence. Broke them down and brought back up. Like kids. Resistant and can’t see the true value… and what will happen to their country…. Thave the ability to exceed Dubai hey … they can’t let it go forward and take in what they have coming to them.

Dan: Held back for a long time for one reason.

Chief – maybe scared of it coming in too quickly. They will be an incredible country.

Dan: Have been told not to day some things. But what Libya’s govt was doing they should have lost the contract. Want you guys to figure out, when we’re are not talking to you what to look for. We are looking at all the new stuff. Only reason I know about the govt know is cause oif this investment.
Tony: I am ready for the next one. The people have to look at things cause a lot of misinformation. Articles say one thing then later something else. Have to weigh the information and intel…. Said there would be a lot of misinformation out there. Don’t know the reason for it…for the most part – all the big people have their piece of the pie… unless it is the govt getting more taxes out of us… Iraq has gotten everything they asked for at this point… only thing they can fight over is their leadership…

Chief – this is where the intel comes in. Tony shares everything he believes in with everyone. Everything that he believes… don’t hang on every word given out. We are giving you everything… yet you cry about it. It is ridiculous. A dozen out of all the people disrupting things… stop. It is ridiculous.
There is a rumor now that the Erbil agreement was signed on Friday. Well – didn’t happen. They’re back in parliament today and will be tomorrow. The fiasco they had yesterday probably in relation to this agreement. The Kurdistan area has their own govt. Allawi has signed with the, We know the friction between Mailkiki and Allawi. Until, an announcement that the agreement done, maliki and allawi have to come to an agreement probably won’t happen. Erbil agreement is very important. Otherwise Turley or Iran will step in and try to take that area. Turkey told them they wanted them last year. Iran was smuggling oil out of there… Until an agreement, and that’s what they are working on… once done… we’ll see this come in. Be patient.

Some of you not on30 days and you are crying come on. People have been on here since 2003. I hadto get that off my chest. I am tired of this and the crap going on on all of the forums. Some of us have been so nice to get people involved and then some have had a sense of entitlement for information and when it’s not what they want they throw darts.

Tony: everyone doing the best they can do. Every site saying this weekend was it it…. With the information that was gathered just made sense but it didn’t happen.

Dan: I know we have people over there that are mods they are stuck in areas with no information right?
Viper – yes sometimes don’t get information for 2-3 days after the event. A lot of the time in lock down. Paul saying getting hits 10 + times a day.

Ton: They don’t get to go out everyday. Not going downtown.. Everyone from Paul , Contractor in Iraq, Boozeman all said those guys were told to lie to Americans I understand when they say they’re not hearing it.

Dan: We have a lot of people who say they have a bother over there,,, contractor over there don’t have any o f that information…. When you hear that on the boards… they need to realize they aren’t getting out. We are talking to people in parliament, security etc…

Viper_ they get orders to stay on base and lately have ben spending a lot of time in bunkers.

Dan -So very possible a friend who is an Iraqi telling nothing. We are very confident on our sources. They are higher than these guys. I knew that the smaller denoms existed last August. I am sure people have seen them. Those were made a long time ago. It’s the political part we are trying to deal with. Printed a long time ago.

Viper - people don’t understand that Paul etc. – they support our troops that’s why they are there… take care of things to make it easier for our guys there…

Tony: Actually getting information in one ear and listen to you in another.

Dan: Don’t have someone come on calls when not sure who they are… we do try to verify who someone is… don’t just believe a person who says they know a brigadier general etc…. have to verify who you are… I look at all things around something first. Takes a long time to build that up to become part of our intel .One of the reasons we feel so comfortable of the intel we do bring…

All hope it happens tonight or tomorrow… will just have to go with it as it comes.

Some people posting where to by dinars with credit cards… thought best to close that thread.

Dan: Some places closed down cause by law can’t buy dinars with credit card… not illegal just doing it through a loophole. Be careful.

For banners doesn’t matter if you use pdinar or ptr… still an acceptable code to use. Should tell you know one gets paid. You could put the get team or planet dinar. Doesn’t matter to anyone what code you use. You get 10% off. Another site says they get a piece of something – we’re not getting anything.

That will teach Tony to put a dart board on my face.

Tonya: If we don’t have your correct phone number or address and the rv does happen I can tell you that 99.999999% you won’t get it.

Dan: Inside email must have your phone number… trying to keep this as a scheduled thing so we don’t get behind…you get an authorization from Dinar Banker.

Tony: Things are on track – some of the information e heard today was incorrect as far as things that happened in parliament. Still a blackout over there. Verified with a call to a govt. agency. Not sequestered but not able to freely travel… people who went there to exchange until out internationally.

Dan: Have gotten 2 emails… one says on call now and it will take place tonight before midnight CA time. Another one saying will not take place till tomorrow midday. Different sources different resources…

Tony: Hope everyone took the good parts of the call… see someone already posted Tony said it will happen by 10:30. Oh man.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum