Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

6/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:49 pm

Guru OkieOilMan: THERE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT VERY POSITIVE NEWS IN THE LAST SEVERAL DAYS...I KNOW FOR A FACT ABOUT AT LEAST 3 DIFFERENT OIL COMPANYS BEING PAID...LOWER DENOM'S ARE PRESENTLY IN CIRCULATION...TODAY (SUNDAY) THE BUDGET WILL BE RELEASED--THERE'S THE RATE IMBEDDED IN THE BUDGET THAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING ON...ALL SANCTIONS AGAINST IRAQ IS LIFTED...MINISTER'S WERE SUPPOSED TO ANNOUNCED TODAY---THEY WERE PUBLISHED IN AN IRAQI NEWSPAPER LAST NIGHT (SAT)...LET'S KEEP HOPEING AND PRAYING THIS TIME THEY ACTUALLY DO WHAT THEY SAW THEIR GOING TO DO.

Guru Mailman: THE 30TH IS HONESTLY MY BEST GUESS THAT COMES FROM ALLTHE ARTICLES, AND MY GUT TAKE IT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH' BEEN IN THIS A LONG TIME...LIKE MED, AND SO MANY OTHERS...GOTTA FOLLOW THE NEWS...AFTER AWHILE, YOU GET THE FEEL OF WHATS GOTTA HAPPEN AND WHATS A RUMOR...99.9% OF OUR FORECASTING HAS COME FROM ACTUAL ARTICLES AND HINDSIGHT NOT RUMORS

Guru Frank26: THIS IS IT, ELECTRICITY MINISTER GOT HIS MONEY. THE ONLY WAY THAT COULD HAPPEN IS THE BUDGET IS COMPLETELY OPEN, AND THE ONLY WAY THAT CAN BE IS FROM A COMPLETE GOVT. THIS IS HUGE, THIS IS DONE , WE ARE DONE FOLKS, THIS RIDE IS STOPPING

Guru zzzzzzzzz: I do believe there is a strong chance we will see something tomorrow, (Monday) the earliest being 9:00 AM EDT. (I do have good backing for these thoughts/reasons). I did NOT say it would happen tomorrow (Monday), I said tomorrow early morning East Coast time, when the Banks open for trade, seams to be a prime time line! All intel looks very good for this to happen tomorrow the 13th.

Guru Checkmate Dan:   I do believe there is a strong chance we will see something tomorrow, (Monday) the earliest being 9:00 AM EDT.  (I do have good backing for these thoughts/reasons).  I did NOT say it would happen tomorrow (Monday), I said tomorrow early morning East Coast time, when the Banks open for trade, seams to be a prime time line!  All intel looks very good for this to happen tomorrow the 13th.

Guru Doonie:  I am waiting on conformation right now...he should be calling back within the hour but here is what I have...the heaviely invested in the CBI has just been called into the RUI Iraq for discussions just moments ago...Richard is one of those people.  He along with Mikeinkuwait (seen here on chat) is awaiting word from that meeting as we speak.  What Richard and Mike are thinking is this thing is about to bust wide open ((((TODAY)))).  Stay tuned and I will post this update as soon as I get it.

Guru dustyd14369: Just spoke with B of A.  They are still in a holding pattern...There are some very angry execs in that office right now.  They continue to get promised that they will see it, yet nothing has shown as of yet.  They were told no less than an hour ago that today is still a possibility.  They are not being told why they are not seeing it yet.

Guru Bluwolf:  Just a word of the wise,George did not fail in his prediction of the 1st of june,it did rv that day.  I want to make clear it did rv on the 1st.  Gankans I sent a bit of info to Al see what you could find out on your end pls call him.  Its a matter of 136 countrys and there alignments and this takes time. 

Imo today this afternoon.  It rv internally(in country),,now we wait for the international part. And it happen on the 1st period. In country rv cannot double dip.  Pls understand for once and for all you will see it done,you will cashin soon ,hitting me is of no availe for no matter what I will win at the end,just relax for it is to arrive ATN within hours not days. Last msg will be soon,,bluwolf will be finish and going home soon

Guru Gankans:  Good news, looks like RV is coming today. Bluwolf is probably going to be right on this one.  Al seems to be pretty positive that this is going down also. Great intel!!!

I spoke with AL and he says the sources are high and good sources for RV today, or at least seeing some recognition of RV today. Remember they are making an announcement tomorrow on the rate changes for 136 nations.   I support the intel we are getting from him and his sources as well as our own soources from the GET Team.

Guru Scooter: Good Evening Dinarians,

This investment experience truly STINKS and I am personally ready for it to be over!!!! Every fabric of my being has been mentally and physically challenged and I’ve often found myself of late questioning my original decision to jump into the game. However, after every evaluation of the situation, I find myself highly resolve and more confident. The experience may have STUNK over the past couple of years but we are truly coming to the end of the journey. 

Over the next two weeks, we’ll witness final meetings with all stake holders worldwide and rumors will fly around at a fervent speed within our community. Here’s my recommendation: Stay the course, be strong, and make sure you have a solid post RV plan for yourself. As I’ve said in the past, nobody knows who, what, when , or where, but we do know the list of benchmarks and task are very quickly being removed from the list of “to-do’s”.

With that said, there’s strong indicators that show this could occur anytime but other indicators show the end of month is more optimal. Remember nobody knows but take a look at some of the upcoming events and I’ll let you decide:

June 13th Parliament meets to approve the demarcation lines with Kuwait

June 15th Several DFI accounts moving to US Treasury Trust Accounts

June 16th UNSC Report on Iraq presented to Security Council

June 22nd UNSC Meets to discuss Final Report on Iraq to lift Sanctions

June 30th Government Banks Re-Boot – New Balance Sheets and fully capitalized

June 30th Full Release of DFI from UN – Account is completely controlled by Iraqi’s

There’s other data points for which I could go expand upon; however, and more important, the Ministry of Finance just released the detailed spreadsheets for Iraq budgets going back to 2006, including 2011 details of all the increases. I downloaded all spreadsheets and the translation process is currently underway. Remember, these details don’t get released unless forward moves were preceding. I will have those spreadsheets posted by Monday afternoon at the latest.

In the meantime, I hope you all have a great evening and I look forward to chatting with you all very soon.

Best regards,
SCOOTER

Guru Poppy2:  Just got off the phone, all Intel at this point is still saying that all great plans are being completed and I still feel very good about the RV at anytime. I do believe that if there were a sincere problem of some kind, we would have some indication of it by now and that is just not the case. All I am hearing and talked with Tony earlier and everything we are getting is good. So rest easy and stay happy with support for one another. Keep a look in your driveway cause the train may pull in at any time loaded with dollars.

not to late for today...most information that comes from iraq and their meeting dont show up till 6 to 9 pm central time...china ran a full page add in the wsj (Wall Street Journal) saying we are not rv'ing and that night bam there it was... kuwait did the same thing said not today and 3 hours later BAM IT HIT.  Just got off the phone all intel at this point still saying its all great plans are being completed and i still feel very good about the rv at any time.

Guru Mangorancher:  OK, just got off the phone the Intel is this: Hischoicenotmine has 1,5,10 dinar notes and will be sending a photo so that we can make sure they are the NEW low denoms.. will report back the findings.

Guru duke:  I have a contact that has verified the lower denoms, and has verified what we've already heard about RV this week

Guru Namdog:  I went to my bank today to just do normal things, it was loaded with people from elsewhere. I don't know if I should say the name of the bank or not but I will, do not call them. One of my main people that I'm used to told one of the Wells Fargo people who I am because I'm in there three or four times a week.

The Wells Fargo guy came over and started talking to me.

I would not tell him how much I had until I found out what he knew . He was very interested in how much dinar I had.

It seems as though this sudden and unexpected early transition is caused from the fact that the old bank does not handle currency the same way the new bank does therefore the frenzy of training people to the Wells Fargo methods is imperative that it happened now

There is a monitor above some of the teller windows I see it every time I'm in there. It usually talks about nothing but I watch it when I am waiting in line, this time it was all about currency This was all very interesting and very telling to me.

I hope this made sense to you it makes whole lot of sense to me

Guiru Frank26: 
The runway is clear and the lights with clear skies for landing to the WEST… are on and the transfer of the money from the CBI that were frozen its done – 2 months ago this article was written – and airbrushed two months later… released today why? The auctions are NONE and all the money was transferred over…from their worthless accounts – the CBI is connected now to every bank across the world and the basel banks – it had to be done by a specific times to the UNSC and IMF saying we did it… and now they are in banks that are international recognizable but their currency is still worthless.

We see the auctions that are none.. Frank says maybe the whole week non – walking into Thursday ….

Two months ago they were prepared to say to the world ALL IS DONE – and now 2 days of no auctions? Why? Their money was transferred…when? It happened on May 29th, June 1st and June 10th – the appraisal of Iraq happened for the UNSC measures.

May 29th the UNSC received the info from Iraq re the full requirements met – and the accounts done – and ready to enter into Chapter 8 – but need their currency to operate in Chapter 8. DFI funds are in NYC and they have no access to function in the auctions or budget…Now they need to raise the currency now which is part of Chapter 8. AND on May 29th Confirmation was sent to the UNSC.

We are not the only ones know whats going on – the swiss bank is ready family they can only do exchanges on Tuesdays Wednesdays or Thursdays. Delta will tell you about that and that the Islamic Banks will start loans on the 19th – that’s HUGE.

The banking systems are ready to go Family. June 1st they were lifted from Chapter 7 and on the 10th they are walking into a new phase that only allowed them to do that as they put all their funds they had in the hands of the US Banks… The Egyptian airlines said yes we are back in business with Iraq now with full service… they will be all jumbo jets now…

When Bro George stated that something would happen between the 29th and the 1st – it did as the funds were transferred and the reports to the IMF and the appraisal of the dinar was sent also – they are waiting for the Dinar and its rate to be acceptable… They came up to $1.30 that the indication that Shabibi came up with that number – on the 1st of June the process to move to Chapter 8 started and the confirmation on the 9th was the last day of the auction… Why did it stop? When they created the UNSC and IMF they created the DFI fund for Iraq an the allowance on the DFI – millions of dollars the CBI was selling was coming from the DFI fund – and the CBI was the broker for the GOI – every time the GOI wanted funds the got it from the DFI funds via percentage – then the frozen assets get unfrozen and moved to Washington they will be able to support the Iraq Dinar – that’s why CBI stopped the auctions… the IMF regulations has to show the exchange rate every day and it has not been posted since the 9th of June. The first day this week there was NO auction at all – and today there was no auction - the difference is they have not even said one word about the auction as before when no auctions they spoke of it and no media reported it either… when they move to Chapter 8 they had to stop the auctions…so they have accepted it.

Today the Central Bank BIS in Switz stated the reval has to be Tues Wed Or Thursday ONLY

Today 3 confirmations that were urgent that stated all is done and to be on HIGH ALERT and it will happen from tonight through Thursday- Iraq HAS to do something as the Islamic Bank will be ready by the 19th to make loans so the revaluation has to have happened.

It may happen Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday…most Iraq revalues happened in the middle of the month and we are in the middle of this month…

ONE MORE DAY if no auctions then we should have a BING BAM BOOM

They have done all denomination obligations –

Guru EagleOne:   states why they only use Tues Wed Thursday to RV only due to trading around the world because of different time zones and days the while banking system has agreed cash transfers internationally will only happen on those days- because we are exchanging dinar internationally we can only exchange it on those days

Guru Gump:  have y’all seen the GUMP post from last night? 11:40 PM [Gump] I spoke about the timing and why I thought we are here. I still think we are here, in the window. The timing IMO is perfect, as the futures markets contracts expire tomorrow at 5 PM EST. Also at 5 PM the global currency markets are closed for a short time period. It would be IMO the perfect timing to RV not only the IQD, but many others if they choose. There is much more to this. The US can’t go much longer without this infussion of liquid. We will be insolvent in about 30 days, it can’t go much longer. Iraq can’t go much longer without going into socail collaps. Also, I always go back to what Giethner said about the US getting liquid by 6-15-11. Our budget depends on this and we arent even talking about raising the debt ceiling any longer. All of our government is waiting around on this. Some or most of them know. I really thought it would happen by this weekend, but tomorrow looks to be the day to watch. I doubt it would go past Wednesday of this week.

Guru Delta:  The time frame from the media that came out says that the next 3 days this announcement should come that the CBI opens at 8am Iraq time so tonight we could see 1-2 am the system has to go down no matter what and if it’s the RV tomorrow and it goes down then it’s a done deal – and 8-10 am if it does NOT go down then we will have one more day with no auctions… and Delta states if CBI has no more auctions why are they buying time? They are waiting for a Tuesday, Wed or Thursday and technically they have to do this tonight…

AS YOU ALL KNOW THE CBI DID NOT SHOW THE AUCTIONS.  THIS ACTION BY CBI DID HAPPEN BEFORE BUT THIS TIME IS TOTALY DIFFERENT, BECAUSE NONE OF THE MEDIA OR NEWSPAPEER DID REPORT ANYTHINK EITHER ABOUT THE AUCTION IN THE PAST WHEN CBI DID NOT UPDATE THE AUCTIONS WE STILL HAD A MEDIA REPORTING THE AUCTIONS.....BUT NOT TODAY...wink

Guru Boandaisey: OK here is what I have spoke with contact at 5/3rd today on a couple of occasions he said all he could say is they are expecting something very big today called back at lunch for an update and he and another bank employee were gone to lunch called back an hour and a half later and was told they did not return to work after lunch hm

On another note there have been multiple sightings in my town with Old Wachovia Branch parking lots slapped packed and folks parking in other areas and walking over to bank... that's when Namdog checked it in his area say they were training as Wachovia did not handle currency as Wells Fargo did

Now I was told from another branch the merging did not take effect until 6/17/11 well guess what they have unveiled all of the Wachovia's to Wells Fargo over the weekend and doing training today hm

Now we have Intel from one of the big 4 that yes there will be an RV this week and and they were gearing up all last weekend and training this came from in upper sector of the bank not branch level there have also been other conformations today that yes this is supposed to happen to day.

there was also a cast on FOX and CNN today saying there was going to be a worldwide currency change effective tomorrow I have not had the opportunity to validate this.  I am telling you it has been nuts around here today.  People we are here the USA is running out of time this has to happen. I was told the FXO and CNN news was on a ticker fox People we are here the USA is running out of time this has to happen.  China has already made call on our debt.  currency change today.

Bank Story #1Hey ya’all got a good one for ya! I have a friend who lives in a very small town. Well its like 2,000 people in that town and he has been an insurance salesman in that town for over 30 years. Therefore he has gotten to know almost ALL the local business owners VERY WELL. This includes the manager of the local Chase Bank branch there.

Well he has known her for over 30+ years and went into the bank on Friday to talk to her. He asked her if she knew anything about the Dinar, and she pulled him to the side and said she is NOT supposed to talk about this BUT. She has heard from corporate that they want to have as much of the Dinar cash in business as they can get! Therefore she has been directed by corporate to make sure this is ALL ABOUT SERVING THE CUSTOMER! She is to bend over backwards for anybody who has Dinar they want to cash, and for those who are current long standing customers to cash in with NO SPREAD, give them the best deal the bank is able to do, even if it costs a little to do it, KEEP THE CUSTOMER. Provided of course they keep their Dinar holdings primarily in Chase Bank. Also she was instructed to charge a spread though for NEW customers, and that spread is to commensurate with the amount the new customer is exchanging and to exchange they must become a customer of Chase.

He asked about if she as a small town branch would need to send the Dinar off to a larger branch to be verified before it could be deposited and she said No we have ways to verify it is legit currency even here in this small out of the way branch. You will have your exchange cash in your account before you walk out the door!

Oh yes, also she did NOT say anything about the timing but that he should be ready within the next few days, no specifics on exact time.

I find this very exciting news! I have been a Chase customer for many years now! Whoo Hoo! 6/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Default_ohmy

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum