Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

6/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:19 am

Guru Poppy2:  we are wrapping this thing up the baby is being delivered and the doctor has the glove on glory glory.  

what a anniversary present 45 years she has waited for me to become a natural husband LOL,LOL she loves me being wild GLORY GLORY what a celebration we will have .

you guys all should bless blaino and all our staff for the hard work and sincere diligence to just keep digging to find the

facts as they became available.  if you have followed my writings and post i have never stated rates and wish no one ever had. The only rate that has ever been in black and white on a official site is $3.22 to $3.86 on the imf website last October for three days and i pray we are blessed with a higher rate but until i see it in print i will not allow myself or my family to count on anything else.

for those questioning the validity of the small denoms don’t here is why they are real. i had been told to keep this to myself and have till now and since the pictures of the denoms are out and so many verifications i will tell the story . I was privilaged three months or so ago to be on a private call with the owner of the company that placed all the atm machine in iraq . 500 of them across the country. they where set so that they could be hooked up to the wiring and banking system within the country. THE COMPANY was supplied with the small denoms at that time so the all the machines could be tested and programed to accept and dispurse the currency. guys the lower denoms have been printed and ready for months and months. hope this releaves your minds and it confirmed this for me months ago. remember most of the banks are still running on generators only YOUR FRIEND POPPY2

i also think it can happen at any moment just telling what i have been told that it could be monday evening so dont get all bent out of shape and to prevent people from yelling someone told them wrong. We reporting what we have been told only poppy2

much information is coming in and all positive for any moment i had just gotten emails and scene post doubting the small denoms so i thought i would put the baby to bed poppy2 the room should be excited poppy2

what i am saying is it doesnt matter what pic’s are out the lower denoms are there and have been for months poppy2

Guru OkieOilman:  i probably don’t posses intel that you haven’t already heard about.  i have not frequented site because i have informed others of intel and let them get the spotlight off of me for a while.  i noticed on fox yesterday they were addressing world wide adjustment of currencies—–supposedly by tues.  i know for a fact about at least 3 different oil companys being paid day before yesterday and that yes—the lower denom’s are presently in circulation in iraq and that today the budget will be released–there’s the rate imbedded in the budget that we have been waiting on–good old maliki–always waiting to the last nano second to shift or get off the lot.

i know you have heard this over and over but litteraly this time—at any moment the rate change will occur and be effective world wide and probably the us treasure will be amoung the first to know–this could be announced first by the b i s then the imf then the world bank-even before fore-x–theres a possibility that the fore-x may wait a while for the volintility factor to decrease before going on their exchange

i did find out that our fine president has been the hold-up previously for the past couple of weeks trying to get another tax statue written regarding only foreign currency and wanting more taxes

Guru Blaino:  Citizens and guests of another site.com…. Well, it seems the end is at hand… finally! I have had several in-depth intel conferences & conversations over the last several days with our intel teams, contacts, sources and searchers, boots on the ground, Agencies (WOW) and so on…. (Including, but NOT limited to:) Okie, Longfellow, Dusty, Studley, Chickenhunter, Gump, Rich Queen, Seeker, Jedi1, Taggert, Jim R, ShamanGirl, MR, Poppy2, TampaTom, Tom S, Bruce P, and on and on… including many more regular names and/or titles only a few might know…. and Here’s what we feel secure to release from that… 1. Major American Bank; “Noticed to be ready for Monday 13, June…2. Electricity Minister “gets” his requested funding! (Folks, ya GOTTA have an “increase in the value” of the IQD to float that boat!)…3. We have solid proof of the release of the “lower Denominations” of the currency… AND…4. Solid proof that prices are changing EVERYWHERE in Iraq! This proof comes in the form of a member that arrived, saw and knows! Also, 5. The answer (at freakin last) to the incredible LACK of any kind of pictures … like every cell phone can take… Now I understand! Authorities place a seal on the lenses of the cameras… and warn: If it’s tampered with in ANY way… prepare to be DETAINED! Also, the subject is taboo for discussion ANYWHERE! (Thanks to a returning HERO for this one, he is back for awhile now and swore me to silence on his ID. With the story in hand, I was able to get confirmations however… & now we know “the rest of the story”…. Shuuush! 6. We have the whole voucher program, detailed previously and very well by Poppy2! 7. There has been a notice to the big 4 banks…which was to inform them re: the revaluation was due this weekend, on track for Monday banking which carries easily into the known “Bulking up” on cash at branch banks nationwide… 8. UST, IMF, WB and related parties have FINALLY (it seems… cross fingers and toes… yes, you 2 in the back as well!)got the software to “run” right! Have fun!!!

I have an article saying the Electrical Minister “was given” (that’s PAST tense… for those of you that suffered in English class… like me!) so… IF they gave him the $ for the work… then they gave him the whole budget of Iraq…. or…. they “raised the value of the dinar” as they say in the sandbox!

Post RV the site will shift gears as we reach the top
of this steep climb out of the valley of death, terror, sand, heat and misery… to the fruited plains that ARE America… and we will gather SPEED and POWER as we move from awaiting the Dinar to CELEBRATING the Golden Dinar!   We will soon move forward on “The Project!” ….. this will be a wild and amazing out picturing of Gods ever more intricate plan…

Guru Frank26:  KNARF (FRANK SPELLED BACKWARDS), THIS IS IT, ELECTRICITY MINISTER GOT HIS MONEY. THE ONLY WAY THAT COULD HAPPEN IS THE BUDGET IS COMPLETELY OPEN, AND THE ONLY WAY THAT CAN BE IS FROM A COMPLETE GOVT.

THIS IS HUGE, THIS IS DONE , WE ARE DONE FOLKS, THIS RIDE IS STOPPING IN TOLEDO OHIO YOU MAY EMBARK OFF FINALLY AND VISIT THE KNARF IN PERSON. CONGRATS TO EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN THROUGH THIS CRAZY ROLLER COASTER. AND BY THE WAY, SORRY, DELTA, BUT YOU WERE THROWN HOT AIR, THIS BUDGET CANNOT STAND ON .85 BUT THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK SEE YOU ALL IN TOLEDO, UNLESS YOU’RE GOING SOME WHERE ELSE. KNARF THIS IS OUR BLESSING

Guru WMAWhite:  Note to all:……….there has always been those who believe that we will not see the new rate on Forex as the New Zealand, Australian and Japan markets open. In fact, some of the experts believe that the new rate would go active at the banks prior to noticing any change at the CBI. This makes sense because the banks do not communicate using the CBI website (that is just for the general public). Instead, the banks receive their information from the CBI/BIS/IMF via secured data communication networks. In other words, the new rate may be at the banks ready for tomorrow and yet the CBI site shows no change.

Guru 8Ball: I think that for every good article the pessimists in Iraq belt out 2 or 3.  Maliki needs the UN support obviuously for lifting chapter 7 and releasing the DFI.  I do believe that the RV is done when the government forms.

There is reference that an important set of laws will be going through tommorow….tonight.  Yes the Kurds want to return Iraq to prosperity.  the world is waiting.  The world has helped with Iraqs debt, now they are waiting for Iraq to finish what it started.  Erbil agreement will cause the government to gel.  So unfortuately a few more days. 

I am thinking that if they would form the government we should see it between June 15th to June 30th plus one.  July 1st area, June 30th being the big date for us with DFI protection disolving.

Guru Randy Koonce:   Military personnel are being given vouchers...but they are being given vouchers for current face value of dinars not any possible future rate... It looks so good for tomorrow I can't stand it...I've told you to watch 2 things...The money (budget) and Ministers...news says ministers approved Ministers of Electricity budget request--means they are ready to open budget and political blocks have agreed on security ministers and will resolve (vote) tomorrow (Sunday)...If they do what they say they are going to do, tomorrow (Sunday) this is over...If they don't announce ministers it may be delayed a few days...my rate based on the budget numbers is $3.21

Guru Bluwolf:  Look tier 3 is plain and simply activated period and it shall be seen ATN.

Guru Chief:  I had been in a conversation with a member and we had discussed security issues after the RV. What to do, what to look for, what is required? Folks you have to understand that once this goes down, you are going to have to change your train of thought, change your ordinary daily habits, and make yourself invisible to an extent. Wealthy people tend to stay wealthy in what they do and how they do it. This information has been posted in the past on other sites, but I’ve always kept this in the external hard drive for future reference.

I would highly recommend you do the same, and or devise a similar list that suits your need. Take this information for what it’s worth folks, I’m not sure if this has been posted here before, even so it’s worth sharing again.
Post RV Checklist
1. Change your phone numbers – all of them; make sure the new number is unlisted. If you don’t, every Tom **** and Harry will be knocking down your door when they find out about your new circumstances.
2. Contact an attorney that specializes in taxes and trust accounts.
3. Set up your family trust(s).
4. Contact your bank(s) and set up POD accounts.
5. Do not deal with banks that have derivatives and hedge funds.
6. Set up CDARS accounts.
7. Pay off ALL debt.8. Fix everything that needs repair.
9. Upgrade your personal, home, auto and umbrella insurance.
10. (Consider ransom insurance too!) For your family/children
11. Set aside enough liquid funds for you to survive for 2-3 years. This should account for every expense you have on a monthly basis – don’t go short!
12. Invest in precious metals (like gold & silver or Rare Earth Metals).
13. Go to seminars to learn to make money through SMART investments.
14. PAY YOUR TAXES!
15. Pick your friends wisely.

Someone will be “watching you” so you’ll want to do the following:
1. Be very low key (non-descript).
2. Don’t flaunt your newly obtained wealth.
3. Open up a secure Email address.
4. Get a new cell phone number; cancel the old one.
5. Get a P.O. Box
6. Put a security system in your house.
7. Install high security Medco bolt locks, and a heavy duty safe.
8. Install reflective film on your home windows.
9. Consider building a safe room.
10. Get training in self-defense / firearms.
11. Use PGP (or better) encryption on your computer and Email.
12. Don’t trust anyone … keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Tags: Dinar, RV

DV Member #1EGYPTAIR TO START FLYING TO IRAQ AFTER 21 YEARS, this starts at the end of June. Can you say "indicator' of the chapter 7going away and the RV coming before then IMT

DV Member #2: Guarantee if I am wrong I will never post again!!!!! I am a disaqbled vet, and it pisses me of to hear stories of the military cashing in, so I called a buddy of mine to get the true story.

I Just got off the phone with a colonel I have known for about 15 years. He stated no military are cashing out or getting vouchers. He said “If you give Tommy Tentpeg half a million dollars, ($100 dollar investment at $5.25 per dinar) all of a sudden he doesn’t want to pick up his M16. And if that was an option, I would resign my commission and head home a happy man”.

It is just plain BS!!!!!!! I guarantee there will be no RV this week 6/13/11-6/19/11. I only hope my record is as bad as the rest of these so called gurus.

DV Member#3: all right guys this intel is from one of my best operatives one of my high,high,high up sources. i recently travled to a large city were i met an old friend of mine "agent stp" who was recently put in contact with a man with a deep middle eastern accent. this is how i was told it went down. agent stp was instructed by his higher ups to meet the middle eastern man at a taco bell parking lot so no ones suspicions would be alerted of course. the middle eastern man picked him up in an orange 1974 amc gremlin with one of those little hula dancers on the dash. anyways after they both put on their tin foil hats the middle eastern man began to tell a very interesting story regarding the dinar and its long awaited rv here's what i've been told was discussed. this might sound crazy but shabbi is scared of turtles especially the green ones. so his foes and political opponents within iraq have placed a huge snapping turtle right in front of the rv button. guys this discourged me as well but i was assured that the presidant knew of this and seal team six was preparing to take that pesky turtle out early this week so we are looking at wensday - thursday for the rv to happen. this is credible and verified i bet my reputation on it. go rv!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and go seal team six!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum