Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:00 pm

Guru TNT Tony: Guru TonyTNT last week when I said I was 99.9% sure this was going to happen...well as we know, it did not happen. The penalty for it not happening was very costly to a lot of people & I do not think they can afford for it to happen again...this time, I am telling you that I am 99.9999999999999%...It is not long now and you will see.

Anything positive you are hearing...BELIEVE IT!  Overload of great great news today...I'm having my own celebration right now cause "everyone else" has already had theirs.  Within 72 hours the .86 and 2.40 and 1.63 people are going to be PROVEN wrong.

Guru Checkmate Dan:  It's almost done, don't get caught up in the drama...I'm confident we are close.

Guru American Contractor:  Today, I got some additional, interesting information. The new Iraqi currency has been placed on hold. With the excuse being that with all the recent activities & transitions of the CBI bank as well as the Iraqi government it has just not been printed. I know this may be conflicting with what some of you have been told but this is factual & up to date information. There are no bills at this time. The printing of them is on hold.

Guru Bluwolf: 
We will see 136 countrys come out at the same time...folks this is a big deal its not just Iraq...The imf, ust, un are all pulling in their last strings to get it all out...its happening as we speak

Guru Blaino:  One of our PlanetDinar.com ForEx & Stock Market Intel Guys...with a 35 year winning business track record says that Monday, the 13th, fits the mold for an "increase in the value in the Iraqi Dinar".  Poppy, Rich Queen, Okie, Myself, Gump, Dusty &...more...believe...that we "SHOULD" see the worldwide financial reset within days..this affair is not the revalue for Iraq alone...somewhere between 52 & 137 countries..."IT" must happen TOGETHER.

Guru Randy Koonce:  Randy said on the CC that the Iraq Gov't is basically broke which is why they have to RV. He said that they will announce the ministers tomorrow and he believes the RV announcement will follow right away, same day, same time. He said that SADR told Maliki to get it done. Alawi is looming in the backgraound ready to pick up Sadr's MPs and other groups MPs which would cause Maliki to lose his PM. So Maliki released half of the Electric ministers funds which means the budget has to be opened. Once the budget is opened RV must immediately follow. Randy gave one caveat. Iraq has been known to do a 180 degree shift no matter how tied down they are but he doesn't believe that can or will happen this time. So, sometime tomorrow morning East Coast look at www.cbi.iq for a new number on the board. I'm not pumping I'm just summarizing what I heard Randy say. if you want to hear it go to the home page at top of this page, and get the phone number and listen for yourself. When you call it may be silent for a while so don't hang up. Randy will come on in a few minutes. GO RV!

Guru Poppy2:  i reported three days ago that the oil companies Halliburton , shell, Exxon and several more had sent a few of their crews home because they had not been paid and they had told the workers if they where not paid by the 10th they where shutting down operations well that require rv'ed funds guess what it was reported last night that yes they where paid yesterday evening!! There where several more things that have taken place that all point to the RV at any moment .

i am smiling big time. That's why tony is having his own celebration lol,lol

next i have been told all the military rotating out of iraq from here forward will have vouchers and as of the end of business time today in the USA those vouchers will be activated. And Free Spirit no i haven't ever stated it has revalued but some people and mostly organizations have been paid a rv'ed rate but i not me has even said it has rv'ed so don't put words in my mouth. Those military personnel when they rotate out to come home they can go to their new military pay station and deposit their voucher and the money will be wired to them in 48 hours!! Now i am only passing along the facts that i have been given from a top military official that just returned home a month ago. He still has much contact with his crew that remain in iraq. Poppy2

The only rate that has ever been in black & white on a official site is $3.22 to $3.86 on the imf website last october...I have never stated rates & wish no one ever had... i pray we are blessed with a higher rate but until i see it in print, i will not allow myself...to count on anything else.  

Searzy/PD Dinar:  First of all it has been a pleasure being apart of PD. I have put all my faith behind the intel of Steve and another person in the dinar world.

Those of you that have read any of my replies/posts know me to be one conservative person, and even got banned from the other site, calling out the "bs" that they continued to bring month after month. I have never followed nor believed the Hypsters.

For the first time I believe 100% that it is all done. I have met some really good friends that actually have some great contacts and now it looks as though it is finished.

The Erbal Agreement was implemented yesterday, and from what one person is hearing, they are chagning pricing in the stores and on the streets of Iraq at this time.

I was told by the other person that I have put my belief in other than Steve, to look at the cbi at 2:30 am and we should see the change. He said they may delay it a few hours, but for the first time he said we would be cashing in on Monday.

I mentioned above that I am 100% sure, but let me make that 99%, as I will not be 100% until I cash in. I don't mean to be secretive with the other person, but I did not ask him if I could metnion his name. He is not some secret HIGH LEVEL SOURCE from a 3-letter agency..LOL But, you would all know his name and agree if I said, it which probably gives it away.

I think for the first time in a while I will sleep very good tonight, but then again, I may be to excited to do that.

Steve, if you can confirm please do, as your word is held in the highest regard.

Have a GREAT GREAT rest of your weekend, and let's pray that we can unbuckle our seatbelts as we come in for our landing.

Guru BGG:  Ministers to be voted on Sunday!

Posted Today, 04:16 AM

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Falrayy.com%2F16811.htm

Nujaifi: on the first day of the beginning of the second legislative term of the Parliament

Saturday June 11, 2011

BAGHDAD - The Feed - The head of the House of Representatives Osama Najafi said on Sunday will be the first day of the beginning of the second legislative term of the Council of Representatives."

Najafi said at a news conference attended by the correspondent agency Naba public opinion (and babysit): "This section will discuss the laws that I read the first reading and will be read a second reading and vote.."

Noting that "the political blocs have agreed on the names of the security ministries will be put these names on the members of parliament to be voted upon and resolve this matter

That was BIG NEWS!!

The above is widely held to be the absolute final requirement for an immediate revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar. However, it is my opinion – right or wrong – it will “just so happen” that these Ministers will be “miraculously” seated just prior to or at the same time as we actually see the RV occur.

I got a call from a security contact late last nite – it was in reference to a XXXXX Bank branch manager being put on alert for a rate change on the IQD over the weekend….

I left him a message to call me back this morning – just so I could clarify this one more time….

When he called me back – he said…Kate XXXXXX, Branch Manager for XXXXX Bank in the state of XXXXX was called by her boss to specifically put her on notice of a pending rate change on the IQD. He said it was very likely it would happen this weekend and that everyone was being put “on call”. As soon as the rate was known and input there would be immediate “emergency meetings” to get everyone up to speed on the exchange process. They are on call for any minute – this weekend.

I have also confirmed - another one of the “Big Four” banks having been notified that they will see this no later than Monday afternoon.

This is all first hand info – no rumor…let’s pray it happens this time – on time!!

Thanks

BGG

PTR Member Story:  Hey PTR members I just got a e-mail message from my stock/commodies broker that there is going to be a big Forex anouncment on sunday morning, I dont know what it entails, that all I got.

DV Member Story #1:   after a long day at work i stoped by the grocery store on my way home to pick up a couple of things. while standing in line waiting to check out i got to talking to a lady about the dinar.she told me we were very close to seeing this rv happen and had already seen it happen. this needless to say sounded very interesting so i inquired some more on how she could have already seen it happen. well guys she told me she was from the future and had travled back to buy some corn because apperantly there is a shortage in 2024. she told me we will see the rv next week for sure hold on everyone the ride is coming to an end. by the way she seemed very credible. agent sneeky out

DV Member Story #2Mods, I know this is opinion and not rumor, but it applies to the rumor section so let it stand for a bit- ok?

For the people who have decided that it's funny to imply they have new intelligence and then end up posting strictly BS- you know what I mean: aliens came from Sirus and told me... people came from the future... tinkerbell came from never-never land... etc. please remember that it's a total waste of my and other members time (most important commodity) to click and see. So PLEASE have the common courtesy to put BS or some other indicator in the Subject line to let us know so we don't open it up. Simpe courtesy much appreciated.

DV Member Story #3Earlier today (VP International Banking with top 10 US Bank). What was said was 180 degrees from 2 months ago. Back then I was told by this person that "I'd probably see the RV before they did". Today I was told by this very same person that the RV HAS TO TAKE PLACE ASAP! This person said that 4 banks were contracted to do the cash in (Chase, BoA, WF, and Citi Bank). They went on to say that there is tremendous global pressure being placed on Iraq to do this, and they won't be taken seriously in the financial markets until they have a tradable currency. This person told me to not panic (as a lot of you have seen me do on here). Instead I was told to get ready, the RV was going to hit VERY SOON!! Just wanted to pass this along

Thank you and Go RV

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 6/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by power123 Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:16 pm

These idios should be in jail

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum