Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:43 pm

Guru TNT Tony: Looking forward to a great weekend. Today should be the beginning...the RV is not the end, it is the beginning. The end of summer and late fall will bring unexpected changes if you are not ready.

Guru Bluwolf:  We could of [have] no info yet[.] waiting.  I which[wish] not to have problems here. A good outcome if time is on our side. Nothing is confusing.    Its always was about timing And politics. 

Alot of people will resign from the US economics tea.  How about a new ship.  Lets name it GODS SPEED!

Guru Poppy2:  Ok room i just signed on and after a very eventful night and very little sleep i want to say the news has not changed and we are still on track . I felt yesterday and actually for several days that today or friday we would see the results and the rv. Based on several reports from all our leaders from several site sources all information lines up that all is complete . Security issues solved, banks ready, vouchers are real, new tax request denighted. I promise to keep digging for more information and report asap. Stay prayed up and stay blessed we will win together . Dan tony okie ,dusty and many others are working diligently for facts and confirmation. I have gov meeting all afternoon and evening so be back late tonight hold this thing straight gods love poppy2

may i suggest that all spend this day making plans for the blessing. research professional services in your area. Find the best of the best trust atty , financial stratigist, banking services etc. You may not think you need these people and i assure each of you at this point you do and dont look for the cheapest look for the best there is a lot of difference. Poppy2

Guru Frank26:  On June 15th the GOI will send confirmation to UNSC that all their money will be transferred to the USA –means their currency will be international and recognizable… this means an RI_RV has to happen before the 15th. For Islamic Banks that have now joined with Iraq, they will start making loans on June 30, 2011, in order to be legal to do this, Iraq has to be out of Chapter 7 and have an international recognizable currency…again an RI-RV has to happen before June 15th.  the reinstatement of $3.22 is where I still stand but I have to say I have to study your [Guru Delta} new findings...

Guru ScottyG:  Good evening to all!
Donnie and I have talked about doing this call for a few weeks now. We both agree that this is the time to do it! I spoke with Tony and he was most gracious to allow us to post the call in information here! What is the call about you say?

You will have to call in 15 minutes before the start time to call in and find out. I can tell you we are working on providing some relevant right now stuff and a bunch of information that every investor should have for post RV. No kidding!

Now I will tell you that neither of us have done our own CC before and so we will be flying by the seat of our pants. Hopefully Donnie will not be on the Indian at the time! This is one call you will not want to miss. We will have representatives from the Nevada group on hand to answer some questions and there will be some very special guests as well. MUMS the word!! (we really are trying to bring some over the top information) I can assure you that you will not get some of this information anywhere else!

OK now here is the information for call in. The call will be locked until 15 minutes before the live call time and then I will release for call in. The CC number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Call will begin at 7PM Eastern, 6P Central and 4P Pacific
Again we will try to get this all right from the beginning but do bear with us if there are any hitches! The call will be recorded and can be accessed on the 7699 #
It will happen when it happens!
Blessings,
Scotti G

Guru Bondlady:  if there was an actual rv in these vouchers it woulda been all over the world by now.   We will see it on the cbi for starters...until it is on the cbi there isnt 1 imo.

Guru David:  (question) What do you think about the supposed vouchers that were supposedly issued to the servicemen that are coming home from Iraq?  Bogus, lie, misleading, unfair... I am not discounting the possibility of giving soldiers vouchers, what I am discounting is that that has anything to do with our RV.  When it RV's it will for all people at the same time...I am most convinced that upon the closure of the Kuwaiti File, Iraq will be welcomed back to the world with the spanking new currency

Guru Gump:  There is a mountain of evidence pointing to us being really close...what is the holdup...the currency markets (spot and futures)...to be settled on a 90 day period tomorrow...they must incert the RV during the settlement period...it has been simple the whole time...just the timing of the event...we should have (RV) by tomorrow, latest Sunday at 5 PM EST.

Guru American Contractor:   My government contacts and connections here in Iraq still continue to stand by their earlier comments in regards to there being "no RV/RI in the immediate future"...the Central Bank of Iraq is preparing to present the plan for the Re-denomination to the Iraqi Parliament...The rumor in regards to the voucher is absolutely not true. The vouchers do NOT exist.

Guru Delta:  The Audit of Ernst and Young says $.85 up to $1.30 is the rate they are recommending for the RV Rate – Delta states it will NEVER start over $3.00 he will bet all his dinars on this fact 100% it will not support past $1.30 at all….will not be over $3.00 again PERIOD...Plan is to co-exist together both denoms with NO time limit… this is the highest of high officials reporting this...The revaluation will never happen on a weekend– Friday Saturday it will never happen

Guru Adam Montana:   "deadlines" are something site gurus pull out of thin air and use to chat about...you can look at 6 years of my chats and you will see that I NEVER gave a "deadline" for anything...a deadline, in Iraq, is just a date that will most likely get moved...PERIOD... they will not move if it's too soon...there will be no RV until they are 100% ready ...Things are falling in place, it's just time for that final PUSH!!!!

Guru DonnieR:  Very Strong service people sources told they must leave IQD behind...given voucher...rate is 5.25 and a date of 6-10-2011 (I'm not 100% sure of the date)

Guru BGG & Poppy2:  Poppy2 is a highly respected elected official in his town...he has access to other politicians and political documents...2 weeks ago there was a briefing to congress...last Wednesday US Treasury sent a memorandum to the 4 big banks outlining the RV--each bank had 24hour to agree or not agree to participate...if agreed they were given a go live date--last Wednesday was that date...Contact with 5 congressional offices--there was a high influx of IQD holders asking when it would RV...DC area contact is saying calls are coming in from bankers upset that the memorandum didn't come to fruition...they are not happy about spending money on this and it not coming true...my opinion we are close, but who knows what last minute wrangling is going on....spoke with 4 or 5 service members who have vouchers...they take custody of their IQD and will be made whole later when in US...

Guru AJW I have contacts that are directly tied to RV...one high up individual is a major player and physically works on parts of the RV...he is agitated that it has not happened yet and says its getting out of hand on the delays...A hold up WAS security issues at certain places--Pentagon says 100% done and in place as of today (yesterday)...when asked about the military vouchers the man's response was...How did you find out about that?  They are real and confirmed...they are called RES Financial forms...The final rate is $5.25 USD ($3.21 GBP x $1.63 GBP exchange rate)...We are here...there is no time...we are in the week...I'm very excited about Thursday and Friday...

Guru DustyD14369:  we are o so close,  my stomach is starting to churn.  my phone has lit up the past several hours...we are in the best situation right now that you can ever IMAGINE...........  within the next 24 hours we could see something special.   the busy position would be Its done !!!!!!!!!!  but keep in mind this is iraq and the largest transfer of single wealth that has ever occurred.  stay grounded and enjoy your time.  
according to about 6 different sources, i have heard anything from 4.40 to 8.60.

Guru Bigbucks:   okay, so i need to just put this out there, i was NOT going to but it got out and there is not point keeping it (haha) okay sooo i was lucky enough to be able to PERSONALLY see a Voucher that was givven to a US contractor in iraq,... I can not go into much details as this could HURT someone. so please accept that!! we now have a few people who are able to confirm this so i think this is AWESOME and says a lot!! they aren't going to do this for no reason... i am excited about this, so we just have be patient now and wait for this to pop for us, we are right there and will be very happy very soon!!

Guru Neno:  Hello All,
Ali just called me and wanted it known that www.UKDinar.com or www.DinarUK.com is ready and open for business, Buying & Selling the Iraq Dinar. Ali owns this company too and wants all his clients to know he is open for business thru there NOW!! (Now I will sneak a preview in that, Dinar Trade in the US will be back soon). OK, that was for those wondering, so I answered it now.

www.DinarUK.com or www.UKDinar.com has two ways of ordering:
* By Mail (Payment by bank draft cheque, personal cheque, or postal order; prepaid by mail)
* Wire transfer (Payment by bank wire transfer)

Also, Ali told me the shipping is just $10.00 for each order. For those wanting to order, just follow the steps on the site. Make sure you use your country for currency figuring. You may still call the Dinar Trade offices with questions related to the ordering/selling process. I encourage all clients of Dinar Trade to stay with their roots as Ali gets things prepared for the future and utilize this site Dinar UK when ordering or selling until further notice. I would like to say so much more but on his request, I, We, all have to await his announcements.
Also, the www.UKDinar.com or www.DinarUK.com site has the "Dinar on Reserve" for those interested. Ali said to point this out. Again, this is a Dinar Trade Owned Company and buying/selling operations are open.
There is a PROMO Code place for entry. This has stopped but, Ali said if you still want too to put NNP in it, he will still honor that with the original discount of the past ($10 - off per million, that pays the shipping). NNP is the only PROMO CODE that can be used.

Later in a couple to a few weeks, there will be more news of Dinar Trade to share. I betcha, you going to like it...

Please pass this on to all dinar buyers/sellers you know of, that Dinar Trade is open for business at www.ukdinar.com or www.dinaruk.com until further notice of buying/selling at www.dinartrade.com ... TY~Neno

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 6/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:42 pm

American Contractor was one guru who actually made an effort to provide accurate information IMO.  This is a good example of him bringing some sanity into the dinar world.  Bondlady also tried, but I just don't think she had what it takes.  As for Adam Montana, no you can't look back at six years of his chats because that would have taken you back to 2005 and "Adam" only learned about the dinar in 2008.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum