Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

6/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:09 am

Guru Okie Oilman: I know everyone is wondering "What Happened"-- Well so am I. My US Gov contact...stated yesterday this was to have been seen in the USA yesterday (Monday) & today [Tuesday] we were to be at the bank. I STILL HAVE MULTIPLE WORLD WIDE CONFIRMATIONS OF THE R/V AND THE SOLDIERS CASHING IN JUST AS WE HEARD...A LOT OF INTEL IS STILL FLOATING AROUND...

Guru Dinar Daddy:  This is NOT based on "intel" I've received, but on common sense, tied with information I've collected over time, news articles I've read, and "money" I've followed...The U.S. Treasury has reported within private meetings that there are over 3 million investors who have acquired Iraqi Dinar within the United States alone...demand for Dinar is significant and doesn't show any signs of slowing down...Our investment in the Iraqi Dinar should go up in value...Contrary to some claims that the Iraqi Dinar has revalued, I've been told in no uncertain terms it as NOT revalued,..It is my opinion the world can NOT support a massive revaluation of many countries, including the Iraqi Dinar without the absolute involvement, management, orchestration, and support of all the major banks in the world...This is the single largest problem we currently face when dealing in our investment right now...Banking cartels all over the world RUN the world...It's my opinion, the banks have YET to be heard from....It's very possible they may try to take out the largest [dinar] dealers before this is all over to ensure they are well-positioned to receive what they believe is rightfully theirs....I am starting to think NOT ONE THING will happen with the IQD until this industry is under control, strict regulations are set forth to protect the banks' interests and future profits, and many, if not most Dinar Dealers, have been either shut down, or can no longer operate ...if what I've shared is remotely accurate, we may still have a bit of a wait, even one that could take up into June/July/August of 2012 or later...

Guru TraderX (GET): 
The DFI or Develoment fund was set up by UN in the CH7 sanctions to seize all money from sales of OIl/Gas by Iraq. The fund was managed by the US/UN to make sure it all went to developing Iraq and providing food purchases for Iraq. It says in section 4: 

Calls upon the Government of Iraq to work closely with the Secretary-General to finalize the full and effective transition to a post-Development Fund mechanism by or before 30 June 2011, which takes into account IMF stand-by arrangement requirements.
Part of which they need the Dinar to be internationally traded once the DFI expires because the US will no longer be making purchases for Iraq from the oil money.   They must use Dinar and it will not be pegged to the USD. This is huge, even without mention of a rate change. That will happen sooner or later.

Gurus Simon and zzzzzzzzz (via ajw & Guru Elsie):   I just got off the phone with Simon and Dan...Everything is looking AWESOME!! Everything that was stated on the last few conference calls are 100% Spot on! Yes there have been some delays ( a high power positioned person or organization) wants to make another buck beforehand... Well time is out...and we are SOOOO VERY CLOSE...I am VERY EXCITED!...be ready and on high alert as we are on an hour to hour watch.

Guru Mailman17: I STILL THINK THIS WILL COME DOWN WAY BEFORE THOSE FUNDS ARE TRANSFERRED TO THE 2 ACCOUNTS SET UP IN NEW YORK AND UNDER THE PROTECTION OF THE US...YOU WILL NOT SEE THIS ON THE FOREX FIRST--THE CBI WILL COME OUT FIRST...ALLAWI WAS PROMISED THE POSITION WHICH WOULD HAVE GIVEN HIM ALMOST AS MUCH POWER AS MALIKI, BUT I THINK HE WILL WAIVE IT,..I TRULY THINK IT WILL BE BEFORE THE EOM...TIMING IS EVERYTHING...AND IRAQS TIMETABLE IS KNOWN ONLY TO THEM...JUST BY FOLLOWING WHAT SCRAPS THEY LEAVE US AS TIDBITS WE ARE AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN GOOD AT PUTING THIS DAMN PUZZLE TOGETHER...JUST A COUPLE MORE PIECES...AND

Guru Poppy2: OK GOT A MIN TO UPDATE WHAT I AM GETTING. VOUCHERS ARE REAL, ALL REQUIREMENT COMPLETED, IMF HAS RELEASED, STALL HAS TWO FACTORS INVOLVING THE PENTAGON POSITION ON SECURITY AND POWER DISTRIBUTION WITHIN IRAQ. NO MINISTERS NEEDED ALL IN PLACE SINCE FEB 2ND.

Dr Shabibi would have already done this and has tried three times now but been stoped for different reasons each time. There are people pushing this from all over the world but keep in mind this is not a small thing it is world shaking event of biblical proportions. If it doesnt happen within the next 24 hours I am going to say it will not happen till between june 15 and the 30 I have a reason but like I said last night I dont have all the details on what is pending and wont till late today possibly tonight. We are in great position as virtually every gov around the globe are now pushing with all their might for completion. IT is all positive zero negative so stay confident and support each other will update later tonight GODS LOVE POPPY

remember there was tons of nagative information put out prior to kuwait rv and they stated in the morning they would not be rv ing then that afternoon it hit and we are being fed much eronius information and it is taking time for all of those who do research time and diligence to sort through all the bunk being place in our line of observation bear with tony ,, dan, mods, and several other people doing research they are serious and working hard for all of us . I know it is frustraiting and some time discouraging but keep your spirits high and be good support for one another we are going to all be winners very soon stay blessed and plan to be a blessing to someone who needs you to be. with greta respect

Guru ???:  NOT based on "intel" I've received, but on common sense, tied with information I've collected over time, news articles I've read, and "money" I've followed...The U.S. Treasury has reported within private meetings that there are over 3 million investors who have acquired Iraqi Dinar within the United States alone...demand for Dinar is significant and doesn't show any signs of slowing down...Our investment in the Iraqi Dinar should go up in value...Contrary to some claims that the Iraqi Dinar has revalued, I've been told in no uncertain terms it as NOT revalued,..It is my opinion the world can NOT support a massive revaluation of many countries, including the Iraqi Dinar without the absolute involvement, management, orchestration, and support of all the major banks in the world...This is the single largest problem we currently face when dealing in our investment right now...Banking cartels all over the world RUN the world...It's my opinion, the banks have YET to be heard from....It's very possible they may try to take out the largest [dinar] dealers before this is all over to ensure they are well-positioned to receive what they believe is rightfully theirs....I am starting to think NOT ONE THING will happen with the IQD until this industry is under control, strict regulations are set forth to protect the banks' interests and future profits, and many, if not most Dinar Dealers, have been either shut down, or can no longer operate ...if what I've shared is remotely accurate, we may still have a bit of a wait, even one that could take up into June/July/August of 2012 or later...

Guru Dustyd14369:  I have confirmation from the Senate that we have the green light & info from the sandbox that we have the official green light & banking info that says they are 100% prepped & ready. Timeframe is 24-48 hrs...no joke...you all know that I am not a date guy...I think we are in the best position we can be in...but, this is Iraq...so stay grounded...this has been an amazing day.

Guru Bigbucks:  I was lucky enough to be able to PERSONALLY see a Voucher that was given to a US contractor in Iraq,...saw it personal, was sent to me...we now have a few people who are able to confirm this...I think this is AWESOME...so we just have be paitent now and wait for this to pop for us, we are right there and will be very happy very soon!!

Guru Robert_DINARoh:  I [spoke with]...this trader friend of mine from Jordan to ask about the security issue...his reply was they announced on late tv news that the security ministries are complete & stable...I asked about rv news...he has been told it is very soon, waiting for confirmation...this is very solid intel

Guru Delta: The Audit of Ernst and Young says $.85 up to $1.30 is the rate they are recommending for the RV Rate - Delta states it will NEVER start over $3.00 he will bet all his dinars on this fact 100% it will not support past $1.30 at all….will not be over $3.00 again PERIOD.   IMF is definitely in charge of the monetary policy – the only way to come up to $3.00 is to give us a 60-90 day time limit to cash out but they will NOT do that as both currencies have to co-exist…Plan is to co-exist together both denoms with NO time limit… so no high CBI rate… will take 2 years to replace the lower denoms with the higher denoms per Shabibi’s articles.

Kuwait’s RV can’t be compared to this RV – the citizens devalued their currency not the Bank or Gov did that…

The rumors of $4 or $5 this will never happen period.  Frank says the reinstatement of $3.22 is where I still stand but I have to say I have to study your new findings – we all need to chew on the bone of this as this inner intel is like so fresh and I need to study this and will tell the family more on the call tomorrow night….  Friday Saturday it will never happen – their different days are different than ours…….

Guru AstorJack:  I don’t normally post but the news I got today I have to share. Well I am a Canadian living north of Toronto, I called my HSBC bank today June 8, 2011 to see if they know anything about the Iraqi Dinar and this is what they told me, we know about it but they are not cashing it for people as yet, so I asked if they knew what the exchange rate was and he told me to hold on he is going to connect me to their office in England, after he connected me I asked them what was the exchange rate and this is what he told me, if I gave him 1 IQD he will give me 1.7813 BP and I repeated it back to him, so you are saying that if I gave you 1 Iraqi Dinar you will give 1.7813 British Pounds and I said thank you very much. So their you have it, that equates to 2.85 Canadian Dollars.

DV Member:  I talked with a friend of mine who is invested just arrived home from Iraq.. I asked him about the vouchers and the rumor of cash in rate.. He said he had heard the rumors and had inquired about it to several others that are also vested.. They came up with a dead end to the rumor as they couldn't find out nothing about it and nothing of a sort at least was offered to him but he is just one man of many. So who knows... I know him well enough that if it was true he would have to tell.. gag order or not he would sing like a bird.. lol so this makes me believe the voucher rumor is just another pump story.. just thought I would share with you guys.. God bless everyone

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum