Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:13 am

Guru OkieOilman:  still have confirmations of an R/V...bank story trying to be confirmed...I am as anxious as you are...rest easy...I know this has happened & you want more than my word...wanting to see something in black & white...my sources are confident & are personally involved with the R/V...rest easy my friends...we are there...proof forthcomin

Chasing this elusive dream...and caught it...the R/V has happened...the R/V is real...the R/V is forthcoming very soon...We are right smack dab in the middle of R/V occuring at this very instant...Tomorrow is to be a day of remembrance (actually today was)...it is done proof positive...you are now rich...nuff said...period!!

Guru Blaino:  heard from a known reliable contact that his parents went into a major banking chain branch after hearing they could exchange for $4.30/IQD and they saw the dinar on the screen for the $4.30 rate with all the other foreign currencies that bank handles (so, NOT a "back screen") but the transaction would not lock in. A call was made to the home office, etc, etc and the people were asked to return on Tuesday for exchange.

(Dinar Guru member submit) story of a soldier...He cashed in in Iraq on Saturday Morning... $5.25 the "in country" rate for amounts to be retained there(on his military card) and $8.40 for amounts wired home to American Banks...The Disbursement Officer told him "on the $ wired home (remember, this was Saturday morning there) you may not have the use of it (it's a pending deposit) until Monday or Tuesday since the IQD has not gone international yet and won't till then..

Guru Terryk:  I am hearing tier 1 is done...i'm hearing tier 2 is done...I'm waiting to hear tier three... royals... governments... us...I heard that rumor today...but can't confirm...but saw the screen shot of tier 1...i don't know if that is 100% true...i don't fully understand some of the comments going on and terms

Guru TNT TONY:  Today I got a call from a person leaving THE meeting and he told me the EXACT time that the RV was supposed to happen...it didn't happen.  I've heard from 2 different sources that the lower denoms are out on the street...we're trying to get a photo...The soldiers who received vouchers were expecting the money to be in their accounts Tuesday (today)...IQD is linked to the GBP--I've heard this from 3 different countries.  Canada expected to hear the RV today...Bank people and politicians are all saying the same thing...we are that close...There was a party at Shabibi's house tonight that was a celebration--key people were invited...I expected it today and don't expect it to go past this week.

Guru Checkmate Dan:  Am I bummed out cause it didn't happen?  Hell yeah!  Am I frustrated?  Hell yeah...That big big big person or entity that is wanting to get paid is the one holding this thing up...a lot is going on

Guru RichQueen: I spoke with an active serviceman last night. It is my understanding that the people who are cashing in in Iraq may be under STRICT ORDERS not to send anyone pictures of their transaction receipts, and could in fact be punishable by court marshall. For what it’s worth, I have a direct contact with someone who is career Navy, and his buddies in Iraq reported to him on Friday that they had indeed cashed in in the Green Zone at $5.25. Hang in there people. We will see it here before you can say “New Ferrari”!

Guru Poppy2:  I HAVE TO BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING NOW HOWEVER UNUSUAL AND UNREASONABLE IT MAY SOUND THE SAME INFORMATION FROM SO MANY DIFFERENT SOURCES WHO I KNOW HAVE ZERO CONTACT WITH ONE ANOTHER IS VERY CONVINCING ?? I HAVE ASKED SEVERAL FOR A PICTURE OF A VOUCHER AND OR DEPOSIT SLIP TO NO AVAIL HOWEVER IT KEEPS BEING REPORTED ?? WE HOLD , HOLD , HOLD AND WAIT FOR THE BLESSING ALL IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN IN GODS COMMAND TO SPRING FORTH TO EACH OF US. I REMEMBER EACH OF YOU DAILY . Dan OUR FREEDOM IS AT HAND

I JUST GOT A CALL FROM A VERY WELL KNOW PERSON HERE IN MID TN AND HE HAS SEVERAL PEOPLE IN THE MILITARY HE HAS CONTACT WITH IN IRAQ HE WAS SUPER EXCITED AND TOLD ME HE HAS TALKED DIRECTLY TO THEM AND THEY DID CONFIRM THE ONE’S WHO ARE COMING HOME HAVE BEEN TOLD TO TURN IN THEIR DINAR AT THE PAY STATION AND GET VOUCHERS FOR THEIR DINAR BEFORE DEPARTURE AND THEY ARE RECIEVEING RV’ED RATES??

HE ALSO SAID THEY WHERE TOLD THEIR FUNDS WOULD NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR 48 HOURS AFTER IT IS WIRED TO THE STATES?? NOW I DONT KNOW HOW THIS CAN WORK OR WHY SOME ARE CASHING OUT BUT THIS IS AT LEAST 10 TIMES I HAVE HEARD IT IS HAPPENING AND FROM SOLID SOURCES THAT NOTHING TO GAIN FROM MAKING THIS UP. THIS IS EXCITING AND I KEEP THINKING WHAT WAS SAID YESTERDAY THAT THE DONG WOULD RV ON THURSDAY REGARDLESS OF THE DINAR??? MAKES ME THINK THE DINAR IS IN FACT GOING TO RV IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS OR SO GLOBALY?? WE WILL SEE Poppy2
ok big difference in what i am getting than what is being said by most others. Guys just talked with contact that has several military contacts in iraq he says yes some who are rotating home have been told to go to the pay station and they will be issued a voucher for their dinar. Then when they get to their new assignment they can go to the military pay station and deposit their voucher and then the funds will be wired to them in 48 hours. I have heard no one has cashed out or had funds added to their accounts or cards??? Huge difference poppy2
they did not mention a rate this was coming from a high rank person and not one of the guys rotating out poppy2
POPPY2 That is the HUGE issue. What is the rate on the voucher? Without a rate, it is impossible to cash in, in order to give so many dollars. that is what we need to find. A military member who left with the last day or so and who has a voucher. Too fun! We will see
this was just a order issued telling the guys what the procedure is for the one’s rotating out they may not be leaving till the 15th but they have till then to exchange their dinar for vouchers .. gosh lets not blow this all out of proportion it is great news at the worst poppy2

Guru Chief:  2 different sources saying same thing...one a retired Air force gentleman's friend who is also retired Air Force just returned home to states from Iraq...he says Yes, soldiers are cashing out for vouchers...saying same thing as Tony's contact.  May sound far fetched but VERY possible... 

Guru RayT:   Maliki is now meeting with Parliament (June 6 & 7) to try to implement the Irbil agreement (the power sharing amoung the 3 key areas within Iraq).  Must be implemented before the RV along with the formal announcement of the remaining ministers... because of these 2 key requirements, it is very unlikely there has been any cashing out anywhere...when RV is implemented it happens worldwide instantaneously...

“HERE IS AN UPDATE: Maliki is now meeting trying to implement the Irbil Agreement (which involves sharing 2/3 of his power). This has to be accomplished before the remaining ministers will be formally announced, which will then trigger the RV. Maliki has lost the support of Parliament, so he is under a huge amount of pressure to get this done… Once they come to an agreement, everything will happen immediately because if they give Maliki the night to think about it, he has consistently changed his mind… Hopeful this will finally get done today even if they have to work until 2 or 3 in the morning (their time)

Guru Blaino:
  Blaino – heard from a known reliable contact that his parents went into a major banking chain branch after hearing they could exchange for $4.30/IQD and they saw the dinar on the screen for the $4.30 rate with all the other foreign currencies that bank handles (so, NOT a “back screen”) but the transaction would not lock in. A call was made to the home office, etc, etc and the people were asked to return on Tuesday for exchange.

Guru Chickhunter:  OK “IMO” IF THE 5 O’CLOCK HOUR PASSES “EST” WE WAIT ANOTHER DAY.NOW ALL INFO THAT I HAVE RECIVED AT THIS TIME IS GREAT INFO…SO IF YOU DONT SEE IT TODAY DONT CRY..ITS STILL A GREAT INVESTMENT FOR IRAQ BECUSE PEOPLE STILL BUYING SENDING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO IRAQ ….THERE WERE SOME IMPORTANT PEOPLE ON THE HILL YESTERDAY BY WAY OF BUSH . THINGS ARE COMEING ALONG JUST FINE….O AND GIVE ME MY SPOON BACK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 6/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:52 am

ah, Renfrow...what a comedian...THE meeting?  A guy at THE meeting called YOU?  About the EXACT time of the RV?  Lower denoms are out, 5 years ago?  Got 2 confirmations?  Party at Shabs' crib?

Dinarland just ain't the same without you, Renfrow...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum