Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

6/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:46 am

Guru OkieOilMan:  I was informed by a UST Agent that it will appear on the forex today...I have definite confirmations from banks & government officials...this time it is real...soldiers that cashed out were those coming back to USA...remaining soldiers will be cashing in from June 8 - 10th...cashed in at 5.25...taxes were withheld & paired to British Pound, would equate to 8.40 here in USA...

I AM MAKING 1 LAST POST AND THEN GOING TO BED--I HAVE BEEN UP 24 HOURS CHASING THIS ELUSIVE DREAM---AND I COUGHT IT--THE R/V HAS HAPPENED--THE R/V IS REAL--THE R/V IS FORTHCOMING VERY (I HATE THIS WORD)SOON---WE ARE RIGHT SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF A R/V OCCURING AT THIS VERY INSTANT---TOMMORROW IS TO BE A DAY OF REMEMBRANCE (ACTUALLY TODAY WAS) GOOD NIGHT--GOD BLESS AND THANK YOU FATHER FOR BRINGING THIS TO FRUITION----GIVE THANKS TO OUR FATHER--IT IS DONE---PROOF POSITIVE---JUST WATCH---YOU ARE NOW RICH ----NUFF SAID--PERIOD!!---SELAH

Guru Poppy2:  this is crunch time of the week and we all must remember all the Intel that all site’s has been very positive and our Intel still points to facts many Iraq contracts with their people, war retribution and oil companies doing development all expire on the 7th also M’S 100 days is up on that same day and he faces a possible no confidence vote. get happy and excited I don’t think these will go by with our blessings happening. plus remember what poppy2 has told you several times if attitudes where contagious would anyone want to catch yours? truth be told they have never had these deadlines. curleyque if it goes past the 10th I see zero deadline anywhere in the future that has any major significant compared to what happens between now and the 10th.

php amen and all the dumb rate talk I wish no one had ever posted the first rate. I told everyone many times regardless of any rate anyone post we will not know our USA rate till it is in print on the forex period. I have the highest possible person who has actually set in on the bis negotiations in the past and he told me long ago absolutely no one will have the RV rate for the USA till it shows in black and white on the forex. People get so bent out of shape about the rate? The date is the importance period. y2

trishb amen glad to hear just how many here plan to be that blessing for others with receiving this blessing from on high. Blessing our soldiers who have made this possible is our first call to duty and then working hard to buy American products is next like ford cars and truck people who didn't take stimulus money and companies that are hiring American citizens that's my America. guys that last post may be the most important I have ever written

truth be told I promise it will help us tremendously we must make every effort to buy American if at all possible I got to get to my meeting and while I am gone you guys support one another and lift one another up. This should be the greatest week of your life besides the day your momma brought you into this world smile and touch someone with your happiness

Guru Bondlady:  appropriate timing for the introduction of the tariff act alkmerket on goods". *********u know what they gotta do when they do this right? lol....hope u all enjoyed just a few of my favorite articles today there has been so many good and positive ones were so fortunate to be apart of this historical event, i hope ive been helpful in giveing you my perspective in your learning expieriance in our investment..ty all for letting me share with you ..... go iraq go rv.........drops the mic and walks off........BondLady

Guru Med WE HAVE FOUND OUT MANY THINGS THAT POINT THIS GOING TO HAPPEN THIS YEAR SEE THAT IS MY JOB TO KEEP ALL FROM THE UPSAND DOWNS OF WHAT OTHER IDIOTS DO HAVING AN RV EVERY MONDAY OR FRIDAY...WE KNOW THAT THE STATEMENTS OF THE PAST ON HOW THEY HAD TO STUDY ABOUT THE SMALL DENOMS AND ORDER THEM YET WAS TOTAL BS THEY ARE DONE NOW WE ARE NOT EVEN SURE THAT SHABIBI DOESNT ALREADY HAVE THE APPROVAL FOR THE GO AHEAD THIS COULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN DONE

IF SO THEN THERE IS NO TIMELINE TO RELEASE THE NEW DENOMS AND CHANGE THE RATE OF EXCHANGE IT CAN HAPPEN AT ANY MOMENT...PUTTING ALL THAT TOGETHER I JUST THINK THAT THIS IS AN ANY MOMENT ENDING...NOW WE KNOW BY SALEHS OWN WORDS THEY HAVE ENOUGH [lower denom currency] TO START THE PROCESSS ANDONE OTHER THING HE SAID THE TIME FOR HESITATION IS OVER

Guru TonyTNT:  I am looking for a great Monday, but if it doesn't show I will take Tuesday.... I believe this party/ride/mass confusion is over in the next 48hrs or less. [Starting Sunday]

Guru Frank26:  I wish to establish a declaration between us. I give you my word of honor that if I have info that is well studied and prayed over……..I will share it with you. If I come across coy or even teasing……..you need to know that this is not my intention. Yesterday I did an unprecedented CC on Sunday and my life lives on a airport people mover. This causes me to live my life faster than I want right now and consequently I cannot see to the right or to the left as easily as you sometimes.

Many of you were excited and expected me to give you an RI/RV announcement. I then took it to another level of ignorance by stating that together we would walk into 5pm and look at Forex. This gave the notion to some of you that we were going to see a rate change. I said we would study and look together………but with all of our nerves already frail
………we tend to seek more than what we hear.

My mission yesterday was to tell you that no soldier in any color zone was cashing out their IQD’s at banks for 5.25. It’s impossible. First of all banks aren’t open on Fri/Sat in Iraq. The IMF would not give special dispensation just for the military. But more importantly……..do you believe that our military leaders are eager for their soldiers to become rich and quit the military leaving us a little naked in our defensive posture as a nation?

So for those that require it……..my sincerest apologies for not confirming the rumor of 5.25 but more importantly for not sharing my Team’s studies. Why didn’t I yesterday? Once again……my mission was to put out the rumors that were expanding day after day this past week. I waited until 4pm in hopes of verifying it. But not one single Team member across the world could do this for me. So I started our CC yesterday afternoon by reading two reports that bored some but enlightened the majority of you. Then I left it at that. AQ was trying to get a message to me through Skype. 10 minutes before we signed of the air……intel came in. Of course!!! You see Family ……….I could not serve you “MY TEAM’S INTEL” yesterday because it wasn’t fully cooked yet. Sadly I bored a few but unless I was serving you sashimi it would not have been fair to share with you our studies undercooked. But it’s cooked to perfection as a Pièce de résistance for you tonight.

By the way…….the rumor about the 5.25 pegged to the Euro making the rate 8+ is for silly rabbits even today. The IQD will be pegged to the USD not the Euro. Come with me……..I will make you strong…….and then you will become stronger. Let’s study together.

A contact that works for Iraqi TV called DELTA yesterday and told him that the lifting of the 000’s which is completely done is starting to activate some activities in the banks of Iraq. DELTA said last night……..Frankie you know they have the right tools to do this RIGHT NOW in the banks ……….I will tell the Family about this on Thursday when I join you again. But let me share one tool with you Family from our Team’s studies. (thank you DELTA) We told you in the past that ATM machines are fully loaded with LD’s. The green light on the top right hand side is on. Technicians were working on these machines since February. We can now tell you that the micro chips to identify LD’s have been installed in all the ATM machines and banking systems in Iraq. These chips identify the LD’s whether it be at the bank…..ATM’s or tools like…….. De La Rue’s. 

Planet Drongo:  So Planet Drongo is down, is this a sign or has Bill and Shane banned so many people there are no members left?

DV Member Post:  Unortunately...do we Recognize some of these traits in our investment sources?

For all we know..The self admitting liar, Casey Anthony could jump on board one day. No matter what the topic is labeled, or where its located there is implication and messages are strategically mixed and implied as potential news. Many innocent, trusting and healthy individuals will continue to fall victim and be hurt by implications of rumors being potential news and the offenders know it and as you see below, they will continue without care then blame those people who believe or open them by healthy people who simply belive in people.

One common trait...no accountability falls right in line with the below>>>> Giving a disclaimer doesn't make it so nor make one less accountable, there is obvious subtle implications to its validity and motive. Just another confirming trait listed below.

Profile of the Sociopath
This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

• Glibness and Superficial Charm

• Manipulative and Conning
    They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

• Grandiose Sense of Self
    Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

• Pathological Lying
    Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

• Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
    A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

• Shallow Emotions
    When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

• Incapacity for Love

• Need for Stimulation
    Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

• Callousness/Lack of Empathy
    Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

• Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
    Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

• Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
    Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

• Irresponsibility/Unreliability
    Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

• Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
    Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

• Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
    Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

• Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
    Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Other Related Qualities:

[list="list-style-type: decimal;"]
[*]Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
[*]Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
[*]Authoritarian
[*]Secretive
[*]Paranoid
[*]Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
[*]Conventional appearance
[*]Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
[*]Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
[*]Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
[*]Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
[*]Incapable of real human attachment to another
[*]Unable to feel remorse or guilt
[*]Extreme narcissism and grandiose
[*]May state readily that their goal is to rule the world                                                            (The above traits are based on the psychopathy checklists of H. Cleckley and R. Hare.)

[/list]

NOTE: In the 1830's this disorder was called "moral insanity." By 1900 it was changed to "psychopathic personality." More recently it has been termed "antisocial personality disorder" in the DSM-III and DSM-IV.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum