Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

6/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:27 am

Guru Okie Oilman:  MON OR TUES--RATE IS WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN PUBLISHED----SEE I AM ADHEREING TO THE RULES---HE HE HE--NUFF SAID---OBAMA HAS SPEECH SCHEDULED FOR TUESDAY--DON'T KNOW IF HIS SPEECH IS RELEVANT TO THIS OR NOT. NO QUESTIONS 

KEEP YOUR EAR TO THE GROUND MON MORN--------CASH IN STORY IS TRUE--WITH A CAVEOT THAT IS NOT SHARABLE NOW--  KEEP YOUR EAR TO THE GROUND MON MORN--------CASH IN STORY IS TRUE--WITH A CAVEOT THAT IS NOT SHARABLE NOW--

I AM LANDING THE PLANE.  IF I AM BANNED FOR SHARING WITH YOU GUYS------SO BE IT!!!  I AM TO LAND ON RUNWAY 52 OR RUNWAY 86. I DELETED THE ZEROS ON RUNWAY.  RUNWAY PERMISSION LANDING RIGHTS ARE CONTROLLED BY GREAT BRITON OR THE US.  RUNWAY PERMISSION LANDING RIGHTS ARE CONTROLLED BY GREAT BRITON OR THE US.  THERE ARE SOME VERY HAPPY TROOPS ON THE WAY HOME FROM THE SAND BOX-----PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE IMPLICATIONS OF WHAT I SAID

JUST WONDER ABOUT OBAMA'S SPEECH TUES---MAY OR MAY NOT BE IMPORTANT

IF HE IS NOT A TROOP COMING HOME HE WILL NOT HAVE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT IT---CAN'T ELABORATE--TAKE INTEL AS POSTED---ADD NOTHING

ANYONE LISTENING TO FRANK PLEASE BE COURTEOUS EVEN THO HE IS MIS-INFORMED---HE IN A VERY UNUSUAL WAY IS TRYING HELP ALSO.  THERE ARE MANY THAT IN THEIR OWN WAY HAS TRIED TO HELP---LIKE ALL OF US---SOMETIMES THEIR WRONG ON THEIR INTEL--FRANK IS MIS-INFORMED--I THINK I HANDLED THAT IN A GENTLEMAN LIKE MANNER--DON'T YOU??

NO ONE HAS BEEN RIGHT UP TILL NOW-----BUT NOW----INTEL IS PROVEN----NUFF SAID--PERIOD!!---

THIS ONLY APPLIES SO FAR TO RETURNING TROOPS  --IT'S ONLY APPROPRIATE---WE'RE CLOSE BEHIND THO.  THIS IS A 3 TIER PROGRAM--THE 3 TIERS IS SO CLOSE THAT THE TIME DIFFERENTIAL IS NEGLIBLE--ONLY HOURS SEPERATE THE TIERS

I TOLD YOU WHEN AND HOW MUCH---WHAT MORE IS OF IMPORTANCE TO YOU---YOU DON'T NEED TO CONFUSE YOURSELVES ANY FURTHER WITH DETAILS THAT

OK--SIMPLE ANALOGY--LETS SAY I AM GOING TO BUY A BIG BRISKET TO BAR-B-QUE--I MAY HAVE TO PAY THE ENGLISH POUND PRICE OF 8.60 PER POUND OR BUY US BEEF AT 5.25 PER POUND. THAT IS THE QUESTION--IS THE PRICE BASED ON THE ENGLISH POUND OR THE US DOLLAR---BOTH ARE POSSIBLE--CAN'T SAY FOR SURE TILL I SEE THE PRICE POSTED ON THE BRISKET.  -AS OF NOW--THAT IS WHAT I AM INFORMED. CALL FROM BAGDAD JUST NOW---THE PRICE OF BRISKET IN IRAQ FOR RETURNING TROOPS COST 5.25 PER POUND---OVER HERE??--MAYBE MORE

Guru Frank26:  No disrespecting the news of soldiers cashing in at $5.25 from other sites – WE researched this news and I found nothing – my team checked and there was no banks open in Iraq and its an exaggeration in my opinion… Not one source of mine told me that anyone was cashing out – MY TEAM says NO and no disrespect that to the ones said cash out was happening Friday.

Today the story changes to a voucher being given to the soldiers. Did they do something with their currency? Did they exchange? Odds are astronomical against that as the IMF would not let that happen… Lets pretends that one solider did that – it would be electronic money and the only way they would know his family that is if the soldiers tell them… Somewhere translation got lost in these stories… so I believe this is a mis-translation somewhere… Finance offices inside the base said JOE is what he heard> that can’t be true said Frank as the IMF would come in and say OH NO but…. things can go on behind closed doors – so I am not going to destroy the rumor just not on a Saturday or Friday not at $5.25 and not in the greenzone where the IMF can say no – but behind closed Doors? Who knows what can happen behind closed doors.

Guru Darlene:  it’s here – tired of the word imminent – tired of gas debacle I say its here now!!!,.  BING BAM BOOM Monday morning…

Guru Elsie:  unannounced meeting to take place on Sunday to implement Erbil Agreement...to me that means it is done and we are there...(Chief) Sunday they are supposed to decide on it, complete it and sign it...

Guru Checkmate Dan:  I'm a little more skeptical than others after hearing the same things from the same people for weeks...[but] The intel from today is very possible...3 strong sources in Iraq confirm military personnel/contractors are NOT cashing out for millions of cash dollars, they  are being given travel type cashiers checks/vouchers for their dinar....

Guru Poppy2:  HOWEVER THE RV IS SAID TO BE SHOWING UP FOR US SUNDAY EVENING FOREX OR SUNDAY NIGHT MON MORN AROUND 3AM CENTRAL WHEN THE CBI UPDATES. THIS INFORMATION COMES FROM CONTACT WITH FAMILY IN GREEN ZONE IN BAGDAD,CHIN UP PRAYED UP AND SADDLED UP READY TO CASH IN . SMILE RICH FRIENDS THE BALLOON JUST POPPED AND THE PARTY IS BEGINNING. Poppy2

I expect us to see...not hear when this blessing flows our way, it will be in black & white...in print, not rumor, but fact.   You must not start counting on the rates being stated...we must wait for more confirmation...I have people working to get more verification, stay tuned & then we can smile all the way to the bank.  The RV I still feel is within the next 48 hours.

Guru Med:  I HAVE ALWAYS SAID TO MYSELF I HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY AND IT IS NOT TO PUT PEOPLE ON THE LEDGE AND THEN PUSH THEM OFF. SO I CHOSE THE HONEST PATH, USE ONLY THE FACTS. 

WE HAVE FOUND OUT ALLOT IN THE LAST COUPLE WEEKS. WE KNOW THAT THE STATEMENTS OF THE PAST ON HOW THEY HAD TO STUDY ABOUT THE SMALL DENOMS AND ORDER THEM, YET WAS TOTAL BS.  THEY ARE DONE. NOW WE ARE NOT EVEN SURE THAT SHABIBI DOESNT ALREADY HAVE THE APPROVAL
FOR THE GO AHEAD.  THIS COULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN DONE.

IF SO,THEN THERE IS NO TIMELINE TO RELEASE THE NEW DENOMS AND CHANGE THE RATE OF EXCHANGE.  IT CAN HAPPEN AT ANY MOMENT.  NOW, ONE THING SONNY AND I DISCUSSED BACK IN DECEMBER WHEN SHABS MET SEVERAL TIMES WITH PARLIAMENT, WAS A TIMELINE SET? WAS THE OK GIVEN TO GET THE NEW DENOMS AND IT WAS ALL ALREADY PUT IN MOTION TO END THIS DURING THE NEXT SEVERAL MONTHS AND REMEMBER WHAT SHABS SAID IN HIS DISCUSSIO AT THE DC US/IRAQ BUSINESSMAN MEETING.  HE SAID WE CAN RAISE THE ZERO'S ANYTIME.  SO PUTTING ALL THAT TOGETHER
I JUST THINK THAT THIS IS AN ANY MOMENT.

BUT FELT THAT THE EARLIEST WOULD BE THE 3RD WEEK OF JUNE.  THE DYNAMICS CHANGED.  SO I PUT THEM IN MY FIGURING AND HAD TO CHANGE MY OPINION.  ALSO THIS 1 DINAR = 1.30 USD HAS MANY OF US STILL BUZZING

ONE THEORY I PRESCRIBE TO IS THAT ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO DOUBT THE SMALLS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE SINCE 2003, BUT A NEW ORDER WITH THE KURDISH LANGUAGE MIGHT HAVE BEEN THIS ORDER THAT SHABS WAS WAITING FOR..FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

WE KNEW THAT DENOMS WERE DONE IN 03, BUT THE PROBLEM THEY HAD IN IRAQ IS SO MANY FIRES AND THIS BECAME AN ISSUE AND I THINK WHEN SHABS DID THIS. AS MM17 SAID THEY DECIDED TO CHANGE THE LANGUAGES ON THE CURRENCY.

Guru Mailman17:  MOST LIKELY AND INDER-ESTIMATION OF THE AMOUNT OF SMALLS NEED..THAT FIGURE MOST LIKELY WENT UP SINCE 2003

DV Member Story: My friend XXXX,

How are you? I hope all is well. It's been four years since my arrival to the U.S. and I managed to bring the rest of my family here with me. I'm doing just fine. Life is hard out here but I'm hanging in there.

The value of the Dinar is pretty much the same $1 =1170 IQD.

However, the General manager of the Central Bank of Iraq did came with a program to drop 3 zeros from the actual value of the Dinar. The Iraq Parliament hasn't decided yet on the matter. It might take a while until they decide to proceed with the project.

I will keep you up-to-date my good ol' friend.

My regards to the family.

Sincerely,

Yasir Al Darraji

Who Knows BIAP

I spoke with Yasir by phone and while most Iraqi's are hopeful, no one knows when this puppy will pop. That and he is VERY in the know. So if he knows minimal, where do the Gurus fit in?

Just thought I would share.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum