Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING

2 posters

Go down

DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING Empty DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:52 pm

DAVID CRAYFORD ----------IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY…………… ………… AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING
Posted By: igots2no [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 4-Jun-2016 17:58:30
In Response To: Jerzy Babkowski response to David Crayford (hobie)

If you had ever studied criminology you would quickly realize and know that guilt automatically draws an attack from those who are guilty. Even hardened criminals do it, Jerzy, and you are no different to that in your last response post.

You even want me to retract the truth. Retract the Truth Jerzy, not a chance in hell Jerzy, not a chance in hell . With your visible record of deceit I will support our Forensics 1000% in their report, despite all your calling “Bluff”

You even want me to answer your questions when in my last posting I specifically stated, quote ‘So, Jerzy, I'm not going to let you drag me into your spiral of deceit and unscrupulous, so called Humanitarian activities by continuing to respond to your “self authored claimed” response articles, or to take these off the public blogs and continue privately, as that might just give you credibility that you do not deserve.’

There is another reason why I will not answer your questions which is, that you, like others have in the past, will then use the information I give within part of your excuses to bamboozle those who are pressurising you to “Pay Up”. I am no fool Jerzy, so never in your life even think it. I have you marked for the slimy conman you really are.

You also criticise ‘American Lawyer’ about his two week period of work researching you, Personally, I will state that ‘American Lawyer’ has done an absolutely great job on researching you and obtained lots of information on you and all in just a short period of two weeks, yes Jerzy, a short period of two weeks. That is what I call dedication and focus, because he really did come up with a lot of S*** about you Jerzy and it does totally coincide with what information we have on you Jerzy, so well done ‘American Lawyer’ and keep up the good work whoever you are. You are giving the world and its people what they really do need to know and hopefully some will learn not to trust the likes of Jerzy, sorry, I forgot the ZAP part, and in doing so protect their hard earned money.

You want to take Legal Action Jerzy, then please go ahead, I will wait for it and am not afraid of it Jerzy, as the Truth will always prevail.
Be assured Jerzy it will not go anywhere because there is not a Court in the World that has jurisdiction over us. So take the same road as Keenan and waste your time and money, or is that money you have gotten from innocent persons who believed you and then ended up losing.

Finally, INFINITY ACCOUNTS. Now you really are talking through the lower orifices of your slimy body. Your Masters, the WB, IMF, Fed Reserve, BIS, etc might be saying that but as I keep saying, they do not hold any power or authority over the Collateral Accounts and never have since 1995, so it either means FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD, or it is just another story which helps to boost yours, and others, egos and to mislead, misrepresent, and misinform the public at large.

YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE SOME OF THE TIME, BUT YOU CANNOT FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME, JERZY.

Regards

David Crayford

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

http://www.oom2.com/t38890-david-crayford-in-most-cases-attack-is-the-first-line-of-defence-jerzy-and-that-is-exactly-what-you-are-doing#87507

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING 2245507099DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING Empty Re: DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:23 am

I love it when these clowns turn on each other ... DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING 3508649203 DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING 3508649203 DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING 3508649203 DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING 3508649203 DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING 3508649203

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING 2805820865  DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING 2805820865  DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING 2805820865  DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum