Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia

Go down

Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia Empty Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 30, 2016 5:36 pm

Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia

Author: Abdul Halim Alraheema

5/31/2016 0:00

After the announcement of his appointment as ambassador to Baghdad several months ago, and the face of the new Saudi ambassador Thamer Sabhan (which some have described Palmtar controversial) inter criticism from among the many political views, because his positions and statements, which launched before and after receiving his post in Baghdad, which was characterized by negativity and abuse of Iraq, especially one of the main components of the Iraqi people, which called for some to claim the Iraqi government not to accept it and be replaced by another candidate Embassy.

This position has been reversed to the Saudi ambassador to the case (estrangement Maktoum) and cold relationship between Baghdad and Riyadh, which tried three presidents of Iraq humidified atmosphere of this relationship and improve where he visited Riyadh in the past year, both the President and the Speaker of Parliament, while the Prime Minister promised to meet the invitation to visit Riyadh in time the appropriate. But it is increasing, perhaps, of the relationship of estrangement between the two countries after the ambassador's remarks Sabhan unfriendly attitude taken by the Iraqi diplomacy towards Saudi Arabia and the Arab League before period. In the atmosphere of the relationship between Baghdad and Riyadh, Saudi authorities announced about two weeks ago to send a plane loaded with humanitarian aid, food and medicine, to the displaced people and the sons of the liberated areas from the control of terrorism Aldaasha. While some said that this initiative may indicate a desire to improve the relationship between the two countries, some other saw it do not mean nothing but it's like all the Arab and international humanitarian assistance offered and provided to the displaced people in Iraq.

In return, and in a remarkable and Interestingly ambassador Sabhan over the past week for a positive and friendly attitude towards Iraq and its people marked by the offering congratulations government of Iraq and its people on the victories and achieved against the forces of terrorism Aldaasha, when receiving and Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi Ambassador Sabhan 24 this May According to the statement issued by the Iraqi Ministry of defense, the Saudi ambassador (offered his congratulations great victories achieved by the Iraqi armed forces in the theaters of operations) and added (the Iraqis Facing Daash and thought extreme but defending the security and stability of the Middle East and as a result protect the vital interests of their countries) also confirmed ( parking Saudi Arabia at the same distance from all Iraqi political forces and its readiness to establish better relations with Iraq in all fields, so as to enhance the security and stability of Iraq and its national unity).

These positive and friendly attitudes sign of Saudi Arabia towards Iraq and its people expressed by its ambassador Thamer Sabhan and accompanied by his visit to a number of political and religious leaders, led by al-Faqih Sayyed Hussein Ismail al-Sadr where he Sabhan them positive positions itself as well as the expression of the desire to improve and develop relations between the two peoples and the two countries. These situations call for many people to wonder about the reasons and motives that led Riyadh to take, and whether arising from domestic and international pressure helped convince the Saudi leadership to take these positions, which may soon change - perhaps - if still those pressures?

In fact, whatever the reasons and motives preacher So what determines the positions of any country to other countries is the declared positions that translate business practices in practice, so I can believe that it is likely to be Riyadh has decided to respond to the desire expressed by Iraq always establish good relations and friendly with her, and after that I realized that the interests of security, economic and political converge with the corresponding interests of Iraq, Kmassalh mutual imposed on them to take these positive attitudes.

he important question here: Is it that those common interests makes it imperative for Iraq and Saudi Arabia to strengthen and consolidate the friendly relations between their countries, whatever the differences and problems between them, or is it better to have a case of chill or cold and hostile relations, including the resulting political conflicts is constant tension, tired two countries and their peoples and wasting their efforts in the construction, progress and prosperity?

There is no doubt, that the best option is to establish and promote the friendly relationship between the two countries, despite the existence of the opposition, possibly severe, fanatics and militants in the two countries to establish such a relationship. But if the opponents of that relationship to benefit from any political dispute or doctrinal priced service to their interests factional and understanding convulsive and non-conscious real interest of the two countries and peoples .. the keen of leaders of political and intellectual Iraqi elites and Saudi Arabia to set up a well-developed positive and friendly relations between the two countries, pick up this historic moment and Investment the desire expressed by Riyadh to improve relations with Baghdad and the consolidation of these relations and common interests fostered by standing at the same distance from the components of the Iraqi people and its political forces, as well as non-interference of internal affairs of Iraq. Every so as offset by a similar desire to Iraq, will help to provide a peaceful and conciliatory regional environment, makes dialogue and understanding, no matter how they were the aggressors and longs, right and proper way to settle the problems of political and sectarian differences to the extent that dispels tensions and enhance the factors that help in the development and expansion of the framework of interests common, as the basic issues that concern citizens in The two countries.

Perhaps it is interesting here, too, be accompanied by the Saudi positive and friendly attitude toward Iraq with the report, which was broadcast satellite (MBC) Saudi Arabia recently which described some Saudi preachers who played a role in fueling sectarianism in Iraq, including Arifi and dermatosis, BRIC, Bdaah sedition. Of course, if they make sure that the link between the shift in Saudi policy toward Iraq and the isolation and accountability advocates of sedition in the kingdom, it will signal to provide a great and a real possibility to promote and consolidate the Iraqi-Saudi relations, the best expressions for the benefit of the two countries and their peoples, but also benefit the countries and peoples of the region, which is affected negatively condition the conflict between Iraq and Saudi Arabia in this pivotal Kpldan Region.

LINK

Towards strengthening relations, Iraq - Saudi Arabia 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum