Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/29-20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/29-20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/29-20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/29-20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/29-20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/29-20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/29-20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/29-20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/29-20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/29-20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/29-20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/29-20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/29-20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/29-20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/29-20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/29-20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5/29-20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5/29-20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5/29-20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
5/29-20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

5/29-20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5/29-20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/29-20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun May 29, 2016 6:33 pm

Guru OkieOilMan (5/28): THIS APPEARS TO BE A WONDERFUL WEEK ACCORDING TO SOURCES. I AM SURE OF THE R/V PREVIOUS TO THE JUST NOW LEARNED DEADLINE OF THE IMF OF BEING JUNE 7. THIS IS THE OUTSIDE WORST CASE SCENARIO JUST NOW LEARNED. THE RATE IS CONSISTENT OF WHAT I STATED FOR OVER 2 WEEK’S NOW. THE DELAY HAS BEEN POLITICALLY MOTIVATED BUT WAS SOLVED AND AGREED UPON JUST TODAY.  MINISTERIAL FINANCE MEMBERS FROM SEVERAL COUNTRIES MET TODAY IN LONDON AFTER OBAMA SPEECH AND IRONED OUT THE DETAILS OF THE TRAP LAID FOR THE INSURGENTS TO MONITOR WHO HAS THE DINAR AND TO KEEP IT OUT OF THEIR HANDS.  I AM VERY COMFORTABLE WITH THE TIME TABLE PROPOSED TODAY—GET READY FOLK’S–THE BEST IS YET TO COME

THIS ALL OCCURRED A WEEK AGO LAST THURSDAY JUST LIKE I REPORTED–A POLITICAL TRAP HAS BEEN IN EFFECT AND IS NOW IN EFFECT.  JUST WATCH HOW THINGS PLAY OUT AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND (HOPEFULLY) OF WHAT I JUST POSTED.  THEY HAVE HAD TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN THE BOYS WEARING THE WHITE HATS AND THE GUY’S WEARING THE BLACK HAT’.  OK SIMPLE EXPLANATION—-YOU DON’T FUND TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS–YOU FIRST MONITOR THEM THEN YOU CUT OFF THEIR FUNDING (AS WELL AS OTHER IMPORTANT BODY PARTS)

REMEMBER MY WORDING–POLITICAL TRAP??  WOLVES IN SHEEP’S CLOTHING WAS ALL EXPOSED TODAY AND REMEDY WAS ADMINISTERED.  DO NOT HANG YOUR HAT ON THE VND—AT LEAST NOT NOW.  CHINA HOLDS THAT KEY.

THE RIDE IS SLOWING DOWN GETTING READY TO STOP.  THIS RIDE WAS SCHEDULED TO STOP OVER 2 WEEK’S AGO BUT THE INVESTIGATION OF CERTAIN WELL PLACED INDIVIDUALS WERE NOT COMPLETE UNTIL TODAY.  INTEL IS MOST POSITIVE TONIGHT.  SITTING HERE WITH ONE EYE PROPPED OPEN TO REPORT LATEST

MANY PALLETS WERE RECOVERED TODAY IN TRANSIT.  HEY—TODAY IS A GREAT DAY–ALL THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED TODAY AND WE ARE GOING TO BE A SAFER WORLD BECAUSE OF INTERPO.  ISRAEL MASSAD AND INTERPOL EARNED THEIR SALARY TODAY [OKIE_OIL_MAN] GO TO BED AND REST EASY TONIGHT—REMEMBER YOUR AIR FORCE AND NAVY IS AWAKE.  THE NAVY GETS THE GRAVY–THE ARMY GET’S THE BEAN’S– THE AIR FORCE GET’S THE APPROPRIATIONS

HEY GUY’S–EVERYBODY RUNNING DOWN THE STREET WITH THEIR HAIR ON FIRE??  YOU ALL JUST NEED TO RELAX AND KICK BACK UNTIL TUESDAY.  VERY AND I DO MEAN VERY FEW DETAILS LEFT AND WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED OVER THE WEEKEND.  REMEMBER ME TELLING YOU ABOUT THE POLITICAL TRAP?? WELL—IT IS NEARLY COMPLETED–NUFF SAID.  AS I UNDERSTAND IT FROM CREDIBLE SOURCES IT WILL BE A RACE AS TO WHETHER THE BANK OF INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS–THE GOI–THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE–THE PRIME MINISTER OR THE US TREASURY WILL BE THE DELIVERY BOY OF THE RATE AND RELEASE DATE

THERE WERE A LOT ACCOMPLISHED IN LAST NIGHT G-8 MEETING IN FRANCE. THE DETAILS ARE PRIVATE AT THIS MOMENT.  MALIKI’S SPEECH CAN BE INTERPRETED 2 DIFFERENT WAYS—WE’LL SOON FIND OUT WHICH.  BEEN UP FOR ABOUT 32 HOURS NOW AND AM GOING TO LAY DOWN–THERE ARE NO NEED TO GET YOUR SHORTS IN A KNOT BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING UNTIL TUESDAY—THINGS ARE PLAYING OUT–GIVE IT A LITTLE TIME AS WE ARE AT THE END OF THE RIDE.

(5/29):  GOOD DAY AMERICANS AND SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. THIS MEMORIAL DAY SHOULD BE EXTRA SPECIAL TO ALL OF US FOR MANY REASON'S-WHILE ESTABLISHED TO HONOR OUR SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN-LET'S APPROACH THIS DAY IN A DIFFERENT MANNER. WE WILL REMEMBER THIS MEMORIAL DAY AS THE FIRST DAY OF A NEW BEGINNING IN OUR LIFE FINANCIALLY. WHILE MANY ARE ONLY CENTERED ON THE R/V OF THE DINAR--STOP AND CONSIDER SOMETHING LESS SELFFISH AND REALLY OF MORE SIGNIFICANCE. THAT BEING OUR ANCESTOR'S--OUR MOM'S-OUR DAD'S-OUR GRANDPARENT'S--THAT SUFFERED THRUOUT THE GREAT DEPRESSION--2 WORLD WAR'S--NUMEROUS OTHER WAR'S AND FINANCIAL HARDSHIP'S. WE CAN ONLY WISH THAT IN THEIR LIFE-TIME THAT THEY HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY THAT WE AS INVESTOR'S IN THIS MIRACLE BLESSING HAVE. WE HAVE BEEN SO PRE-OCCUPIED WITH OUR OWN SELF INTEREST'S THAT WE FAIL TO REALIZE ALL THE SACRIFICIES THAT OUR ANCESTOR'S AS WELL AS OUR SERVICE PERSONEL HAS MADE. LET'S CHANGE OUR PERSPECTIVE TO ENCOMPASS ALL THE GOOD WE EACH POSSESS AND THINK ABOUT THE PAST AS WELL AS OTHER'S IN THE FUTURE WE CAN HELP INSTEAD OF THINKING OF ALL THE THINGS WE SELFISHLESSLY ARE GOING TO OBTAIN. WE LIVE IN A CARNAL BODY AND HAVE CARNAL THOUGHTS AND NEED TO REMEMBER THAT TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN--MUCH IS REQUIRED. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND PRAISE JESUS AND THANK YOU VETERANS THAT MADE OUR COUNTRY GREAT.

I WILL ALWAYS BE HONORED FOR THE OPPORTUNITY OF SERVING MY COUNTRY AND FELLOW MAN AND MY SAVIOR--SAY'S ENOUGH DOESN'T IT?

DO NOT HONOR ME---HONOR THOSE IN ARLINGTON--FLANDERS FIELD--ALL THE GRAVES IN THE SOUTH PACIFIC AND ALL THE IRAQI PARTICIPANTS THAT CAME HOME IN BODY BAGS--THOSE ARE THE TRUE HERO'S

LETS GET OUR THOUGHTS AND MIND IF ONLY FOR A SHORT TIME SPAN ON THE HONORING OF OUR SERVICE PERSONEL AND OFF THE IRAQI DINAR--AFTER ALL--IT IS DONE AND WE ARE ONLY MOMENTS AWAY FROM THE RELEASE AS PER MALIKI'S SPEECH--REMEMBER?

THANK YOU FOLKS FOR NOT BOMBARDING ME WITH QUESTIONS -- MY HEART IS HEAVY WITH GRIEF TODAY FOR ALL THE SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN WHO MADE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE FOR OUR COUNTRY WHILE I AM HAVING MIXED EMOTIONS OF JOY OVER OUR COMING BLESSINGS. THE MIND IS QUITE A COMPLEX MECHANISM THAT CAN ENERTAIN DUAL EMOTIONS AT ONCE--

Guru SteveI (5/29):  It is pretty much all done except surfacing and being official.  Remember this is about the Iraqi people, not us....it will happen as soon as they say it will...enjoy the weekend & remember what this weekend is all about.

Guru Dusty (5/29):
  B OF A SOURCE SAYS THEY WERE EXPECTING YESTERDAY [Friday]… HUGE TRAINING AT THEIR MAIN CENTER YESTERDAY ON CASH IN PROCEDURES...THERE ARE SOME UPSET CORPORATES RIGHT NOW ABOUT THIS WAIT...THEY WERE PREPPED AND READY...THEY WERE 100% AS OF YESTERDAY... HUGE TRAINING AT MAIN LOCATION YESTERDAY...ALSO YOUR COMMON TELLER “WILL NOT” KNOW ANYTHNG ABOUT THIS…THERE ARE REASONS...MALIKI OBVIOUSLY ISNT THE ONLY ONE IN CONTROL…BUT HE PUT A HUGE AND I MEAN HUGE AMOUNT OF PRESSURE ON THE OTHERS INVOLVED

Guru Randy Koonce (5/29):  At this time we are day to day for the RV to take place...rate HAS to be at least...$3.41 (UN audited $26B oil revenue by $89.1B budget to meet the budget)... I think it's in Shabibi's hands & he has to decide when's the best time to do it.  [I may have the oil and budget numbers reversed]

Guru Bluwolf (5/29):  Gm all.  Luv yaSeems that we are looking foward to wed. For cashin.  Look the english took their black hand off the holdup.  Everything is looking good now.  The G8 are in.  The French are in.  So are the Polish.  Which in turn brings in Russia.  So we have a ball game.  All are happy and so will we be soon.

This morning I got hit by some bashers back home who stated that we had given out misinfo on Malikis speech.  Yea they belong to an elite and evil force.  I mean they are everywhere you go, Frustration,envy,greed,trophy seekers all evil.  But all well lets live it there not important.  You are more important

Guru Blaino (5/29):  SUMMATION: LAST NIGHT I HOSTED AN INTEL CC FOR 30 OR SO GOOD FRIENDS AND SOURCES. DURING THE CALL SOME INTEL FROM THE DAY WAS SHARED AND DISCUSSED, THEN FRESH STUFF CAME IN AS WE SPOKE FROM FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AND BOOTS ON THE GROUND… THE INTEL WAS THAT THE MAJOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS ACKNOWLEDGED THE RV WAS TO HAPPEN TODAY, NO RATE… THEN, THE NEWS FROM THE SANDBOX WAS THAT M WAS TO MAKE A SPEECH AT 8AM (BAGHDAD) AND THEN MOMENTS LATER… AN UPDATE: THIS WAS TO BE “THE” SPEECH… NOT A SOCCER VICTORY, NOT A FARM PROGRAM…. ETC. WE FINISHED THE CALL AND I GOT BUSY WITH OTHER THINGS, CONVERSATIONS AND WAITING… THEN IT CAME… A TEXT MESSAGE IN SEVERAL PARTS, FOLLOWED UP WITH LIVE PHONE CALL AND DISCUSSION. THE INTEL WAS PROFOUND TO SAY THE LEAST… THE SOURCE ASKED NOT TO HAVE IT CONNECTED TO HIM/HER/THEM AND I AGREED WITH THE REASONS. I DECIDED TO ATTEMPT TO CONFIRM AND SENT OUT AN ALERT MESSAGE TO MY INNER SANCTUM GROUP (OKIE…. MANY OTHERS YOU ALL KNOW…) AND CALLED AL MADDEN AS HE WAS NOT INCLUDED IN MY CC; HE HAS SEVERAL EXCELLENT SOURCES; THE GET CHAT HAD BEEN DOWN FOR AN HOUR AND WE’RE FRIENDS. 2 QUICK CALLS LATER, 2 CONFIRMS WITH SOME ACTUAL VERBATIM LIFTS FROM THE TEXTS AND CONVERSATION…. AND WHILE THAT WAS HAPPENING, ANOTHER CONFIRM FROM A CITIZEN AND PARTNER/FRIEND/ASSOCIATE WHO HAD GOTTEN CONFIRMATION FROM KUWAIT… SO ON THE STRENGTH OF THAT I ROLLED THE STORY OUT AND HERE WE ARE. IT’S “INTEL”, VERY GOOD INTEL AND I ADDED A WARNING THAT SOMETHING MIGHT STILL GUM UP THE WORKS! IT’S WHY WE DO THIS! I PROMISED TO KEEP YOU INFORMED, KEEPING THE PROMISE AS FAR AS THE AGREEMENTS AND GOOD JUDGEMENT ALLOWS. THANKS FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION AND PATIENCE. another site IS STILL A FREE SITE… SEEMS YOU ARE GETTING YOUR TIMES WORTH… IF NOT…. EXIT, STAGE LEFT. ‘NUFF SAID! Blaino

Blaino (5/28):  Maliki has spoken. He has stated that today (there) the IQD will be restored to a value higher than before the occupation, and be a frontrunner among all currencies in the world. No rate or value was given. He alluded to it (rate) coming out today, Friday in Iraq.

Maliki DID give a speech on Friday morning and he DID say that the Iraqi Dinar (IQD) would be restored to a value higher than before the occupation. Maliki DID state that the Iraqi Dinar would be a frontrunner among all currencies in the world. It was true that no rate or value was given.

Here is where the interpretation went downhill: when it was reported that “He alluded to it (rate) coming out today (Friday) he was actually being rhetorical in nature.

What he really said was: “It will happen before the sun goes down.”

That statement was taken literally when again, it was rhetorical in nature. Maliki was just letting his people know that the change was coming and it was coming soon.

Why did Maliki give the speech? Several reasons:

1. there was a LARGE rally in Baghdad on Thursday by the followers of Sadr who is anti-American and anti-Maliki http://www.newser.co…ps-staying.html

2. the 100 days are ticking on Maliki and coming to an end on June 7, 2011 – Maliki gave his cabinet 100 days to get things in order – it has also been written that the Iraqi people want a vote of no confidence against Maliki if things aren’t finished by the end of the 100 days http://www.aknews.co…knews/4/240600/

3. Maliki was aware of the G-8 Summit and what it was going to do – the G-8 Summit this week in France is setting aside $40Billion for Egypt, Tunisia and other African and Middle East countries http://www.usatoday….ab-spring_n.htm

So what Maliki did, was he took things into his own hands!

He announced the RV not by announcing it, but by making his rhetorical statements. By doing so, he has backed the IMF, the World Bank, the Bank for International Settlements, the Central Bank of Iraq, and the US Treasury Dept into the position of having to RV the Iraqi currency ASAP as the people of Iraq will side with Sadr and riot now that they know the plan and now that they know other Middle Eastern countries are getting Billions in aid while they have little food and water and electricity is only on four hours per day..

Maliki also knows that the US does not like Sadr who, although Iraqi, spends most of his time in Iran. The US views Sadr as a ticking time bomb and if Sadr continues to stir the people of Iraq it will do damage to all the US efforts to make Iraq a democracy….and most importantly, it will interfere with the US desire to control the oil of Iraq for the benefit of the US….

In fact, the US is sending more troops to Iraq to provide security…. http://articles.dail…-christiansburg

Iraq cannot continue to operate with it’s currency at the current valuation of $0.0008 to the US dollar.

The US cannot afford to allow Sadr to overtake Maliki’s government.

The US is greedy and will not allow Sadr and Iran to get the oil of Iraq that the US so desperately wants and needs.

1 in 6 Iraqi citizens live in poverty. http://currencynewsh…lated-revenues/

They need the oil revenues NOW! The only way the oil is going to be drilled, pumped and shipped is for the Dinar to be revalued so the workers can be paid….

This summary shows what Maliki really said and what must happen and is about to happen for the global economic restructuring plan to work….

Hang in there!

Have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend!

Guru 8Ball (5/29): A sitting Iraqi government complete, then the can lift their own sanctions…. If Kuwait lets Iraq off the hook.  We do know that the CBI has created two accounts on or before May 1st.  One for Iraq 95% of oil revenue.  One for Kuwait 5%.  So I don’t see Kuwait as an issue.  Saudi debt is 30 billion and we haven’t heard anything yet.  this should come on or before May 31st.  One the debts are settled they can calculate the rate once
May 31st we should hear something out of CBI, preparing for entering the world economy.  Maliki’s 100 days of change runs out on June 7th.  DFI protection runs out on June 30th.  Global asset protection runs out June 30th.  So the only threat is an extensions.  But Iraq had to ask for the extension March 3rd with the letter of intent to the IMF, they didn’t.  BUt they also have to complete the government, which is how Iraq is controlling the timing.

And here we are…!!!!  Also June 30th is an interesting date since it is the 6 months in the year for semi annual payments in bank accounts, but isn’t necessary, But seems to be a really good possibility.  ok.  BBL Have a great Sunday..!!!

DV Member Story (5/29):  Today I went to a large Wells Fargo location. I took a completely different approach at the bank and with the staff as they are instructed to not discuss the dinar under any circumstances. I asked to sit with a new an account manager to discuss my banking needs. I started off with a question regarding wire transfers and cost. I was told that the cost is $10. I asked, "what is the maximum amount I can wire and the fee. I was told no maximum and the total fee would be $25. I asked if the bank needed to be aware of the transfer prior and if there were going be any additional fees. I was told no notice was need for the bank as the company completing the transfer was solely responsible to authenticate and is 100% responsible. I stated I am an investor in coins, metals and currency... both domestic and international currency". I then asked what accounts would work best for large investments and deposits. Now the account manager started to become very interested and started to me I needed a personal financial banker, a service that they offer. The personal bankers cover 3-4 banks in a local area and have total power to discuss best rates and services to support the needs of the high profile customers. I stated that security is a priority to me and followed with what could be made available for large deposits... Now this person is really wanting to dial into what they could get for the bank from me. I asked, "are you a personal financial banker, they said no. Then I stated that if I end up making a large deposit with a personal financial banker I would ask that you be present during the process. The account manager could barely sit still and was all smiles. Now I begin to change my conversation as I wanted to know if anything was known about the dinar situation. My next question was I am concerned that you do not have enough staff and don't seem capable of handling the up coming currency revalue. I was looked right in the eye and heard we then say, "we are totally ready". The banks have been trained and they have an army of financial folks on daily employment agreements to handle the flow of customer needs as they start to hit the banks. I had posted earlier this week there are no green screens, it was stated to me that all news is emailed daily to the branches on various topics and that is how we will be notified. I asked directly to the account manager,"do you know the currency I am talking about, it was stated back to me once again with a huge smile and pause YES. My personal information was taken, and i was told the earliest a personal financial banker could call me would be on Wednesday, afternoon 6/1/2011). It was stated we are not permitted to discuss more at this time as management is very clear that any discussion would be considered a form of insider trading by the employee. I do not know the date or rate, Go RV/RI

DV Member Story #2 (5/28):  So I just got back from my local bank in Calgary. When i was there i wanted to get a bank draft. i told her to write it for Sterling Currency Group. She asked me what sort of currency it was and i said it is for Iraqi Dinars. She said they received a internal email in December about a dinar scam with DINAR TRADE. The email was inregards to people wiring them money and them not sending it. It also talked about it is illegal to buy the currency outside of Iraq. I told her that i had purchased 2 times from DINAR TRADE and had no problems with them and that its not illegal to purchase the currency. I also mentioned that DINAR TRADE is no longer selling DINARS. I guess this is one of the reasons DINAR TRADE is not buying or selling currency.

I still got my bank draft but have not mailed it yet. I want to know what others think of this. I also asked if she could send me this email and she said no because it was internal. I suppose anyone can go to there local bank and inquire about this. For those that want to know i went to a CIBC branch.

Today i feel uneasy ........

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum