Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
5/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

5/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu May 19, 2016 11:13 pm

Guru Okie Oilman: Treasury source highest source possible on Monday said it can't go past midnight...Tuesday said it can't go past midnight...Wednesday said it can't go past midnight...heard the same thing today...this is where we are...$4.40 rate quoted to me from US senator...

Guru Randy Koonce:  I understand everything is done the ministers are picked, the agreements are signed, All we have to do is vote, there was some issues with the 2 big wigs A and M and now that is ironed out. Tomorrow is supposed to be a meeting for the vote on the ministers.... If there is no problems or hangup or someone gets a fart cross, then we will see the vote. and the RV will be shortly after...

You guys will need to breathe because there is many hours between now and then.  there is nothing for sure until it happens, as I say tomorrow looks very good. I cannot tell you how sound the info is but this could be for naught if the people at the top change their mind.  I want you guys to know the info is good tho. lots of intel.  hoping the news will match tomorrow.  If it does not happen do not be down we are still just a few days away. 

I understand everything is done the ministers are picked, the agreements are signed, All we have to do is vote, there was some issues with the 2 big wigs A and M and now that is ironed out. Tomorrow is supposed to be a meeting for the vote on the ministers.... If there is no problems or hangup or someone gets a fart cross, then we will see the vote. and the RV will be shortly after....    keep your heads up. 

Guru Poppy2: I feel we are right on top of this thing...I have no idea what is holding this up...with all of sources no one seems to know....but it's something.

Guru Ray: I was talking to a guy from Iraq that I met a few months ago who told us at that time that the dinar will never revalue, he now says he is 99.9% sure that it is going to happen, CBI has everything done & people are excitedly talking about the revalue in multiple cities around Iraq.

Guru Adam Montana:  morning all!  just doing a driveby here.  I just saw on the news that the director f the IMF has resigned his position effective immediately.  someone asked in last night's chat if this was important.  well if it is important this is the best thing possible for us! Director of the IMF resigns, we get someone new in, they say "There's a new sheriff in town!", "And there's gonna be some changes!".  well, they probably wouldn't say it like that, but this is a perfect opportunity for some GOOD movement and I can't think of any way it could possibly be bad.

I'm not saying this means RV TOMORROW!  I'm just saying this could potentially be a very good thing for us.  the old IMF director wasn't moving very fast anyway, so let's be on the lookout for some good news.  that's all for my driveby.  I'll be sending a VIP email today.  VIPs be on the lookout for it, I will also make a post in the VIP section, but I want to wish ALL members and visitors a great day.  cheers all, and GO RV!!!

Guru Frank26:  Frank said I am sorry but I am afraid based on studies that the mechanism the RV-RI has been activated without our knowledge… Prime Minister Maliki taking T-walls down and except Chat 7 is over he has NO permission to do that – then BP is paid now how could they UNLESS the RV took place and many other things were happening – they released the rate and it’s at the CBI and it looks like they did RELEASE it without telling us what they were going to do? Something is going on with the rate of the Dinar but its being kept quiet…. I feel the RI-RV has been activated – many indications have told us that it has happened…

Yesterday Frank says they did tell us it did happen but they still can tell us we can cash out until its given permission… if they told us the rate first it would give us time to get our plans in place and the foundations in place before the date allowed to cash out comes into place… seems they have kept it from us this far so lets see what is happening…. They are educating the women and children but NOT UNDER CHAPTER 7 and the docs are being unloaded by the shipload –UNLESS THE Chapter 7 has been released and the slipped that in…

There are 2 million US citizens that hold an average of 1 million dinars – tonight we will talk about Israel with respect also…

Frank states the Eagle has landed and we feel that Shabibi no longer has the rate in his possession but we believe that Maliki does not have the rate either…so where is the rate then? DO not be surprised that the blessing phases INTO the government as it was there all along…Darline says its in the IMF’s eyes and its in the GOI’s hands and they are working like busy bees before parliament -

Frank says the rate he has always believed = $3.86 – the range to $3.86 — $4.20 to $4.40 is up in the air and it is possible we are waiting for Kuwait to turn in their rate…

Frank says that the rate was in Shabibi’s hand a long time ago – Frank feels the rate has been introduced to the GOI and activated in the budget and is paying bills – they may announce the rate soon and when they do they may say we have been using the rate and still willing to use it and may let us cash out at the end of the month = maybe they released the rate behind closed doors then make the real announcement when parliament comes back? Parliament knows..

Frank says 23rd to 28th is our next window for this RV.

Guru Delta:  Delta states last month when he said that money growth the M2 what it was? It was for FEB 25.6 and month before was 32% and CBI midnight the money supply dropped down from 25.6 to 18.6 that’s 7% down and did update their system while they were closed last night an somebody is working hard behind closed doors..

Delta states that update was at the end of March and showing 18.6 and now we are at the end of may and April is not updated yet –and May is not shown yet – the CBI was reducing the money supply by 7% each month – take another 14% from March and April that leaves 5% of money left – this is what is needed – they can’t go no lower as there is no more money left now – this points to a HUGE time for RV… they will keep a bit but the money grown dropping from 46% to always down to 18.6% that is HUGE…

Delta states that the budget from 2010 they figured it was about 2.65- and but if go to the financial ministry for 2011 the budget stays rate is showing $.85 and $.86 and its all in the documentation – Frank says if it comes out at $.85 then we will be prepared to handle this… we never try to give any wrong information… we trust the sources – and Darline says that she feels that the rate will not be $.85.

Delta says 100 days is June 7th to be over… when Maliki put 100 days to everybody to finish the GOI and 6 or 7 ministries are doing good so far and one is doing good is the financial minister… in Dec when M put the Gov and ministries in at that time he had the GOV plan he aid installation of the national currency – Feb 28th he gave “green light” to Shabibi to execute the plan and then he came up with the 100 day due date and technically Shabibi also had 100 days to RV this money and HIS time will be up by June 7th to install the national currency so they have to RV the funds before the 7th of June…and yesterday Maliki was going from department to department checking on each ministry…

Guru Nighthk11: The fact that they are still there without vacation or recess is an indication that they have taken certain directives from the UNSC/Moon in a very serious light...now we must see if IMF will relax their requirements and allow for Shabibi to release the RV...Absolute deadline is June 30 when all protection runs out – however mechanisms must be in place well before that date either 30-45 days...if 45 days – we are there NOW....Bottom line here folks – is they are not going anywhere without the foundation for the new govt which is the Erbil Agreement – alternative is to start over

Full gov’t announced=RV...without directive from UNSC/Sec Gen-US Prez/Vice Prez- they would have been gone on vacation already...we should have a final decision before end of this week barring no more nonsense.

Guru SteveI I have to admit publicly that I was wrong...A couple months ago I stated I had a drop dead date of May 10th...The 2011 budget was built around a rate (the revaluation)...Our team felt that once it [budget] was published officially it would be set in stone...So guess what, they released part of it (THIS IS HUGE) and not officially published it in the Gazette. My very first error and not accurate prediction.

I will say 95% sure [it's done] it needs to filter through the system now...I'm personally looking at Monday or maybe Tuesday at the latest...I've had too many people tell me this news...not one negative source yet...

This is my last reply on this forum [Peoplesdinar.com].  All future updates will be done thru a mod  or qualified member I choose...
(going into semi-retirement this time)

Gurus Checkmate Dan & TNT Tony:  PTR Conference Call Notes 5 19 2011

Dan: What a crazy morning even just trying to get on the board. As you know last couple of days have been crazy. Had some interesting information the last couple of days. Have been hearing since August that the iqd was about to rv and we would see something today, tomorrow etc. Got frustrated. You asked us to give you the information as we got it.
There are sites with just the news. But if you want to hear things from behind the scenes, family members with ties to people in Iraq etc… that becomes intel. An intelligent source.
Pretty cool things happened today. Frustrated yesterday. The news we know of… last night we were all watching. We were looking for CBI to open at 10 their time. Why do we look for those things? Cause some of these people that are telling us these things have a lot of credibility. Did something happen beyond their control? Have really good sources and say something happened. We are on an hourly basis. A watch.
Pull up yahoo news. Obama says future of us is bound to the ME. Has been tied to the ME for many years. Bush said the war would pay for itself. If you think you can pull up Aljazeera news, bbc, etc and catch the breaking news behind the scenes you are missing it. The news is a cover-up. It does address what the govt wants to hear. Says check back soon for breaking information.
Anyone can post the news. What we talk about is information from behind the scenes that we trust or not trust. I scratch my head on a lot of this stuff. There is not a lot of new info. There are some things telling us where we sit.

Tony: First I want to tell you I have been quiet for last day or 2 cause I guess I was gagged or something. I am going to give you some info and let you know what is going on. You have to realize sometimes I can’t say things/ Nobody called me the last 2 days from the govt or a letter agency and said don’t say anything. Other sites called me to say taking sites down and asked us to do the same thing. Being a good neighbor I said ok. I still don’t see a problem with it. Didn’t hurt or help anything.
We do get some information that is just information that we cannot say. We try not to do that but try to address it so that yo understand. Most people will know why sites went down and guess what we were anticipating. I hate getting phone calls saying you guys are hysterical. If anything was wrong we could come on and tell you that.
I know 100% I will never make that call that it is not going to happen.
There are some regulations or guidelines that have to be followed through the rv that are occurring right now. I told you before I didn’t want to see 13303 extended another year and I didn’t cause the rv could come anytime after that. It was extended till the end of June. Not the whole year. That was a good thing – that portion. I didn’t say the RV was going to be at the end of June. The fact extended till then was good. That met the requirement. It extended the protection for Iraq to meet the UN deadline. Iraq didn’t have time to do everything they had to do by the 22nd. They requested it too. Something that needed to happen in order for you guys to be happy. I am hoping you are happy today.
Breaking News – today is RayRen98’s birthday. This is his birthday present – tell him happy birthday.
We are looking for this hour by hour. Down to the very final days if I can say that. We are in the days.

Dan: Can we say why. Some of the things we will talk about… Why do we believe this is going on. I thought this was really interesting. The news is a best source when we don’t know anything else. I rarely read anything news wise on the net – but on yahoo Obama says us bound to ME. Who got this whole MRE thing started? The Bushes – to change the economy. Now seeing the new presidency and it says that Obama will forgive 1 billion in debt owned by Egypt. How can this broke country forgive all of this debt to oil rich countries?
Iraq is one of the wealthiest countries in the world with no currency. What’s the real story? Hearing information from economists, people who wrote the Marshall plan etc. They undersatand the politics way more than I do. Look around the news and through the news. Can only do that if yo have someone who knows what is going on and can explain it. We though yesterday was going to happen and the day before. Cause educated sources told us that was the timeline we were sitting on.
Woke up this morning feeling good. Thought anything can happen. When they say 10 CBI time – know that announcement that Obama made is telling us something. We own more under Iraq ground than anyone else. You don’t thing the same thing is going on in Afghanistan and licking their lips about Libya? We should be excited. There is an enormous payday. They don‘t think we’ve waited long enough and they get to make the rules.
Read a small portion of the news cause it is misleading. Behind the scenes we’re seeing something.

Tony: When I was in the military I had an inspection team. Headquarters Norad and had a general trying to make a call out. Said he couldn’t get a line. I picked up the phone and called O and said it is a priority call and got a line. I was told I had more guts than brains. I wish there was a way to poll if you even really want to know. I am thinking maybe a lot don’t. I try to allude to some things that will happen in June, July etc… Every city in the US has a 5 and 10 year plan. You can go to your city council and ask to see them. Every country ahs a 100 year plan. Not 10 or 20. Sometimes you get to view the plan in things that are happening. You get a year or 2. Especially those elite guys who we have fortunately been able to tap into. They are giving us info hoping we are giving it to you. Some times told we are going over the line.
A few day s ago got a call and told not to talk about a certain subject. Look at what he did say today. My interpretation – he declared war on the middle east and everyone who didn’t believe in democracy. He said if you get it started we will back you up. Change will come. Told every president to get on board. Saying we want to be a good neighbor and we are going to help the people of the countries become a democracy. Spoke highly of Iraq and why they are leading and will be the leader of the ME. Look at speech and understand.
We are on an hour by hour, day by day. Imminent in terms of how the US says imminent.

Dan: This is meant to tell everyone that it is ok didn’t happen yesterday and why we believe we are still ok. Was in the master plan for when it got this bad what the alternative is. Found it in oil in some other country.
Tony: O said has to be more than what’s in the ground. Has to rely on the people instead of the $$. A foregone conclusion and starting on the people. If it was still about the RV he wouldn’t have said what he just said. You should be very confident that that speech took place today. I don’t think he would have been that blatant to other countries if this wasn’t done.

Dan: Don’t know if it matters to them as much as we think. Think about what Tony said… to a lot of people all that matters here is the $$. When you can’t control the $$ or the timelines you can control education and information. We believe there is a situation we can prepare ourselves for from what history has shown us. We should be preparing for it right now. Our education approach is who can help me understand why this has taken this long… everyone is broke….we were told this couldn’t even hit January.
That is part of the investigation. The other part is once you become x and are holding x many dinars and then x millions prepare yourself. The young minded people – start looking at cars, houses, investments etc. That is part of the education. The nice thing is that as time went on we realized that they wouldn’t benefit us long term. Need to be looking at assets not liabilities. You need to understand how strong of an asset we can become to our families etc. We are already here. The reason got the SF event and the Anderson Law Group etc is for education. Although we can’t say the day or the hour…. We’re in the season. Storm is coming. When this happens millions will quite their jobs… millions of shoes… hahah Do you know what you are going to do to solidify who you become. I$$ can destroy 80% of the listeners. If you don’t watch $$ it will watch you. Millions of people who didn’t work hard will become millionaires. Obama said our future depends on what happens there. I believe there is a lot of good intent. Those people are in a position that we have never been in.

Tony: At the same time, those people are getting ready to enjoy the same future that we are. They are getting their freedom and their $$ just quadrupled too. They will feel like they are millionaires and getting a new life just like we are. Money really makes the real you come out. Cause you don’t feel you have to respect anyone or bow down to anyone. It sets you up. The new Dodd Franks rule of having to invest 10 million in this is the future. They know a lot of you will have under that. They said we’ll make sure they don’t get in again. Said, guess what banks you won’t be able to take advantage of them like you did everyone else for years. That’s 44 investments but banks will offer you every other investment. You will have to be prepared and be smart. Get trusts in order, wills in order, an education. Get the knowledge in IPO’s. I had to get into the whole thing with IPO’s.
Getting a text… Paul – Contractor in Iraq do you want to say something?

Paul – No will talk offline.

Dan: A secret you guys don’t know. Viper what I know and these people will now know is what Tony is going to hear so why don’t you tell us. Just kidding you. Think about something. A small amount of you hear this. This wasn’t planned. We never plan a call. We don’t have time to organize it. We’ve been hearing for the last 2 days that the RV has taken place, that it has been in the newspaper…. Translators…have even told us some stupid amounts and I am thinking there is no way it is that high. I really believe has to be in the Kuwait range… Kuwait could go up too. What do we reveal? We can’t prove this stuff. Don’t just want to get things pumped up.
Want to get you the best information we can – then someone posts we have blood on our hands. Very frustrating. We heard that it was already rv’d 2 days ago. I had translators telling me they read that it was in paper. Then had people here saying Wednesday no later than Thursday am – we feel a little duped. What happened? I am frustrated that my sources were not correct. Not because everything fell apart. Our sources were in correct. Need to weigh the difference between the news and the intel.

Tony: That was some good information that I just got. Don’t hang up the phone till the very end cause said he didn’t want to give us the information till the end of the call. It is confusing but let me let him tell you. I got a call yesterday from a guy. Dan called and RE who is in Iraq called his wife in NJ said to get all their dinar and meet him in Dubai. Said he did cash in there at $4.40 And they paid him $15 million. (Different Dan.) We heard that $4.21 was the bank rate. Heard it rv’d in Iraq at $4.40 to the GDP. You guys know about the 72 hours. Have BOG guy on the phone now.

Paul: What I was told today from 2 separate Iraqi’s – one said it rv’d 2 days ago. He said 1.50. Second guy said 2 days ago at $1.81

Dan: You were on here yesterday and said hadn’t gone off the base and hadn’t heard yet. Right? Don’t you believe that throughout that country – nothing is regulated over there. If a bank called you and said they would cash you in at 1.83 you would jump. Couldn’t they be doing that there?
Paul – Yes – heard they were only getting pennies on the $ when they go to cash in but they were told 1.50 and 1.81.

Tony: Some disparity in the numbers. The other call I got from Iraq actually used the $4.40 number. Could be corruption. I like that he did hear that it rv’d. Don’t thing Arie flew to Dubai and call us back to say that when in fact they didn’t. They called to tell their friend who called to tell me. Take out of all this that our day is coming. Our number are coming. Ours will be different than theirs. We will get more than 1 or 1.50.

Dan: We are waiting on some boards. Everyone heard that some numbers went amber. I don’t think the PTB want this told to the multitudes. Some of you guys go buy reserves even though you shouldn’t. Everyone in your own spot. Calls aren’t meant to get you to stick your neck out. Did anyone hear anywhere else about what Paul said? Currencies went from red to amber yesterday. If a trader you know would go within 48 hours of amber. Everyone has sources they believe. We know they wouldn’t be lying to us.
Powerful speech from Obama. What Paul said. Amber alert and the watch on the $ that has a time line today, Stay on the board. To help the server, don’t keep hitting refresh it taxes the server. Causes a search and query with every refresh for every person.

Tony: I have to tell you something. If you saw that I was bound and gagged for last 2 days. Someone should have done that to Dan. Gave you more information than was intended on this call. No one else will tell you that. Wasn’t meant for everyone to get every detail.

Dan: When first started I always told you everything. Now Tony is being quiet and I need to tell you more… that puts me in jeopardy. Wish Tony would talk more.

Tony: You are there guys. What I said the other day – waiting for things to happen. Don’t sit here and look at your watch. Make sure you have your plan and paperwork together…If you get a call in a few hours you are ready. That’s what you should be doing right now… your trust, your foundation etc. That’s what I would be doing it I was you. Protect the $$ you are getting. When you get it someone is going to call you to see what they can get. Scams, opportunities etc. Have everything in place to protect you against future losses. Be aware of what is happening in your community and the world. Listen to that speech and apply it to more than the us. He just told you what happens in the ME will affect you. Be prepared. Everything won’t be gravy. They didn’t want you to have the $$ to begin with. Already proposed. We are already hearing it and being put in front of the senate etc. already. Think about Bill Gates for one minute. Knew the govt was coming after him and wanted his $$ so he gave half his money to the Bill Gates Foundation.

Dan: Have to talk about some things we’re putting out there. Asked to wait an hour or 2 re the call we just got. Let’s see what is going to go on and schedule another call. I’d like to get Paul and Viper and Tony on the line.
Just heard some things we have been waiting for may be happening in the next few hours. Want to get a better educated opinion on that.

Tony: I want to clarify this. We heard the same thing yesterday. We were excited about that yesterday so don’t go over board. Even though I think today is the last day.

Dan: Not saying 2 hours before it rvs…. I got so excited for so many months in a row I started getting really frustrated. It is a big deal to affect people’s emotions. Give us a couple of hours. Have to address something re our contests.
There was a delay in sending those out. Had to get ahold of Ty. Talked to Ty and said according to new laws if we send out all these dinars to winners – how do I send it if they don’t have a receipt. Said they will have to have a receipt or some tracking of it… be patient. Doesn’t matter if it rv’s today or tomorrow. Nothing will change. Ty will send something over that proves it was bought through him Probably all out tomorrow. 

Send the contest email to:
[email=25k@another site.com]25k@another site.com[/email]
May19th in subject line
with word in the body… Roller Coaster Ride. Surely fits this day. The 100th person will win. 

Hold on have to grab this call. Stay around.

Tony: We have mentioned NOTIHNG about a lop. No way. Not going to happen.

Dan: 2nd person said we can talk in 2 hours. He is in London. We are stuck in a position where we can share this information or hold it. We are sharing what we believe is true. Doesn’t increase “ratings”, money cause we get none….

RayRen: I believe it is true cause it is my birthday.

Dan: I hope it comes on your birthday. Just because. Let’s adjourn this for now. We will not post something in at least 2 hours and may be more.

Dealer/Guru Dinar Inc:  Im not sure if any of you know my history and /or experience in the country of Iraq.   I started investing in Iraq back in the end of 2003.  I’ve been told by iraqi officials I was one of the first foreign investors in the country.  That being said I have a lot of experience and that led me into launching Dinar Inc in 2007.  We are the only licensed dealer in the state of Florida the hardest state in the US thats why all dealers stay out

Lets talk Iraq.  My dealings in Iraq led me to an amazing man by the name of Admiral Dave Nash.  He was selected by the US gov to pick the team to rebeuild the country. He spent the first 18.4 billion dollars and selected the first 3500 projects.  If any of you have seen him and I on a video he is not paid just believes in me and Dinar Inc

That being said, growth in Iraq is explosive in ever corner of the country.  My company is the only dinar company in the world which travels to the Middle East virtually every week.  As people who purchase the dinar you need to focus on a couple things and a couple things only.

Oil.  How many contracts signed how quick will it get out of the ground and into neighboring countries.

Foreign investment.  Not from westernized countries like us or Europe.  But the Middle East.  These factors will make a successful Iraq which will make a successful country and strong exchange rate.  I can talk for hours on iraq. Maybe open the floor for some questions so I can elaborate more.

18:18:06 [shela1153] DinarInc you say we should focus on the oil

18:18:07 [dbcooper] If you have any questions please ask

18:18:24 [DinarInc] Yes, oil.

18:19:02 [breather] Are there ways to invest dinar at the rate it is now? that may have increase potential

18:19:21 [shela1153] they have no infrastructure, the pipeline is in great need of repair, they only have electricity 2 to 4 hours a day. how long do you think it will take them to start pumping more and reap the rewards

18:19:26 [DinarInc] Iraq is producing 2.5 million a day. By the end of the year it will be 3 million bpd. Thats impressive

18:19:44 [dbcooper] DinarInc agreed

18:20:04 [DinarInc] not 2 to 4 hours more like 14-16 hours

18:20:16 [shela1153] DinarInc impressive yes, but it doesn’t matter how much they have if they can’t get it out of the ground and move it or does it?

18:20:41 [shela1153] DinarInc Question

18:20:42 [DinarInc] Infrastructure was a bandaid back since Saddam Era.

18:21:30 [shela1153] DinarInc from everything I’ve read it isn’t much better now, I just read that the iraqi oil workers are threatening stike because of low pay

18:21:30 [here2day] I got here late and may have been cover already. but do fell there is any progress being made with present gov. or will a change be needed for any future growth?

18:21:34 [DinarInc] He spent 0 money for 30 years. Things take time

18:21:54 [DinarInc] No change Middle East

18:22:07 [shela1153] I guess my question is how much time to you think it will take them to get their act together, 2 years 5 years or more or less

18:22:16 [shela1153] just an opinion is all I ask

18:22:17 [DinarInc] Middle East does things 10 times slower than westernized life

18:22:53 [DinarInc] They have their act together, we can’t ask for much more from a war torn country

18:23:07 [DinarInc] I go there I see it

18:23:42 [DinarInc] Major progress

18:24:02 [shela1153] DinarInc with all due respect, I don’t think not being able to form a government and provide the people with more that 2 hrs of electricity is moving forward.

18:24:30 [3KINGS] DinarInc do you see the iraqi people complaining about a worthless currency?

18:25:19 [DinarInc] Im sorry but your facts of 2 hours of electric totally wrong. They more than 2 hours the day after the bombings

18:25:45 [DinarInc] No they complain about the same thing as us “Jobs”

18:25:55 [shela1153] DinarInc it’s what I read. I’ve never been there and you have, so if it’s wrong I stand corrected

18:26:04 [dbcooper] DinarInc Can you explain some of the things we dicussed concerning the dealers and that the Dinar is not illegal to own outside the country?

18:26:20 [DinarInc] Believe 1% of what you read

18:26:43 [Jwdwrd] most of us who post know that!

18:26:45 [Jwdwrd]

18:26:57 [dbcooper] Jwdwrd

18:27:26 [DinarInc] The Iraqi Dinar is a currency of a country a thriving country growing by 6% GDP and invested by the world with hundreds of billions

18:27:28 [shela1153] Jwdwrd well thanks, I post as much as you do, and it’s what I’ve gleened from what I’ve read

18:28:01 [DinarInc] Banks in the United States would not could not carry the Iraqi Dinar if it was illegal

18:28:10 [DinarInc] How do I know this?

18:28:12 [coopschick] Do they use US dollars or dinars to purchase goods with?

18:28:12 [dbcooper] agreed

18:28:52 [DinarInc] I am the largest wholesaler in the world, I sell to banks and financial institutions all over the world

18:29:05 [DinarInc] Dinars and dollars

18:29:17 [DinarInc] But every is paid in Dinar

18:29:24 [coopschick] thank you

18:29:58 [DinarInc] The confidence in the Dinar in the surrounding countries is amazing

18:30:05 [shela1153] DinarInc so dinar is being traded on the open market?

18:30:23 [DinarInc] Thats you want, that’s what the IMF wanted

18:30:28 [Jwdwrd] hey- so everyone knows- I ws referring to Iraq’s media and the validity of it- not any of us!

18:30:51 [jrenfroe] is the dinar worth less than tolit paper

18:30:52 [Jwdwrd] we know they double talk constantly, therefor- only believe 1%

18:30:53 [DinarInc] No chance of reprinting or getting rid of this currency to much support from trading nations

18:30:56 [coopschick] Jwdwrd yes hon

18:31:07 [dbcooper] DinarInc can you share your opinion as we dicussed concerning a lop or lack there of?

18:31:51 [DinarInc] Chance of a LOP is highly unlikely and let me explain

18:32:05 [DinarInc] Goes with that confidence factor

18:32:13 [dbcooper] jrenfroe I can buy ALOT of rolls for 1200 bucks!

18:32:25 [dbcooper] DinarInc ok

18:32:26 [jrenfroe] amen

18:32:29 [DinarInc] Inflation down from 40% to 6-8%

18:32:44 [DinarInc] exchange rate at 1170

18:32:56 [DinarInc] not 11,700

18:33:35 [DinarInc] Major investment, major growth, no way. My opinion but NO WAY

18:33:51 [shela1153] DinarInc inflation was down to 3% 3 months ago and it is now on the rise, it is expect to go to 10% by the end of the year

18:34:21 [shela1153] and unempolyment is 21%

18:34:32 [DinarInc] still nothing. Its because of growth. Top 10 growth country in the world

18:34:34 [3KINGS] DinarInc do you see the dinar being worth more than the us dollar in the near future?

18:34:56 [DinarInc] Unemployment is a problem. Hell ours is 21%

18:35:41 [shela1153] DinarInc ;no ours is 9% and if you count the people who have stopped looking for jobs it’s around 14%

18:35:53 [shela1153] and we have roads and electricty

18:36:02 [DinarInc] I’M not a financial advisor. Rome wasn’t built in a day neither will Iraq. Growth Growth Growth. It will take care of itself

18:36:04 [dbcooper] DinarInc if you factor the under paid temp jobs you are correct

18:36:07 [shela1153] and we can pump our oil if our gov. would let us

18:36:21 [dbcooper] shela1153 agreed

18:37:11 [DinarInc] Iraq is on it’s way to roads and electric

18:37:15 [dbcooper] Some people are back to work yes, but working part time at half their previous pay, hence the 21%

18:37:20 [shela1153] DinarInc please don’t misunderstand me, I’m all for a prosperous Iraq and think they are making great strides, but they have much much work to be done

18:37:39 [Jwdwrd] like I say- forward momentum is good

18:37:54 [DinarInc] Of course the country just started over a mere 7 years ago

18:38:05 [shela1153] DinarInc so how do you see the value of the dinar rising?

18:38:46 [DinarInc] I cannot comment because we are a licensed entity but let me give you an analogy

18:38:52 [here2day] DinarInc what is your take on raising the zeros from nominal rate

18:39:34 [DinarInc] Nothing will change with currency. Too much confidence my opinion

18:39:35 [shela1153] DinarInc Im not asking for a rate or date, just how do you think they will go about raising the value

18:40:06 [Jwdwrd] yes- is the raising of zeros off the mon rate?

18:40:10 [DinarInc] Does anyone know what Apple computers was trading at back in 2002′?

18:40:12 [Jwdwrd] Nominal that is

18:40:20 [Jwdwrd] I do

18:40:30 [DinarInc] shoot

18:40:31 [Jwdwrd] db-

18:40:34 [dbcooper] $50?

18:40:38 [DinarInc] no

18:40:49 [DinarInc] anyone else?

18:41:07 [DinarInc] $7.00

18:41:09 [dbcooper] i dont recall, but they are over $300 now

18:41:22 [DinarInc] Today close was $340

18:41:35 [DinarInc] a mere 9 years ago

18:41:45 [DinarInc] Why? Anyone?

18:41:50 [dbcooper] sounds about right..been too busy to keep[ up! lol

18:42:08 [dbcooper] DinarInc growth and profits

18:42:09 [minichaser] DinarInc demand

18:42:10 [here2day] profit

18:42:22 [dbcooper] agreed here2day

18:42:28 [DinarInc] What drives profit?

18:42:34 [shela1153] sales

18:42:35 [DinarInc] Products

18:42:41 [dbcooper] DinarInc buyers and earnings

18:42:49 [DinarInc] No iphone then, Ipad

18:42:50 [dbcooper] sales

18:43:41 [DinarInc] Look at Iraq the same way. Iraq builds it everyone will come.

18:43:55 [DinarInc] Things just take time

18:44:06 [Jwdwrd] are they stable enough to build?

18:44:52 [DinarInc] Without a doubt. I don’t hear them in the news much do you?

18:45:38 [shela1153] DinarInc and you don’t think they have a security issue?

18:45:51 [shela1153] 120 people were killed yesterday

18:45:56 [DinarInc] Of course they do and always will

18:46:26 [shela1153] DinarInc well that’s my point, how do you attract investment, with the security issue

18:46:27 [here2day] DinarInc Do you see alot of involvment from other countries other then U.S.

18:46:40 [DinarInc] Remember we travel to the Middle East every week. ME is the ME won’t change

18:47:24 [DinarInc] Everybody

18:47:31 [coopschick] do you think there is any validity to Iraq being worried how much dinar terrorist hold?

18:47:37 [DinarInc] France is a great example

18:47:41 [Jwdwrd] their issues are not a secret to any of us – just maybe what they are capable of at this time and where they would like to go

18:47:42 [3KINGS] shela1153 there is probably 120 people killed in this country every day

18:48:00 [DinarInc] Dont wanna be part of the war but there not scared to make money

18:48:07 [shela1153] 3KINGS probably so, but not by suicide bombers

18:48:24 [3KINGS] shela1153 suicide toyotas

18:48:32 [shela1153] ha ha

18:48:49 [Jwdwrd] DinarInc continue please

18:48:55 [DinarInc] The question about Dinar terrorist it doesnt matter

18:49:09 [DinarInc] More terrorist hold the dollar than anything

18:49:16 [dbcooper] DinarInc if you think the Dinar will not lop, one could assume it will rise in value over time..correct?

18:49:29 [Jwdwrd] i do- like a float

18:49:40 [DinarInc] I bet on the United States

18:50:02 [DinarInc] Over the last 100 years we don’t invest to lose and don’t

18:50:04 [Jwdwrd] I bet on the forward momentum- may take time, but likely to happen

18:50:15 [dbcooper] DinarInc agreed, that has been my stance for a very long time..rewarding terrorist groups by means of a sudden increase in value

18:50:22 [DinarInc] But the rest of the world being there Boy do i like Iraq

18:50:53 [DinarInc] Be responsible

18:51:25 [Jwdwrd] I dont believe the lifting of zeroes question was answered

18:51:34 [shela1153] DinarInc who or what group of people do you sell the majority of dinar too?

18:51:56 [dbcooper] I want to personally thank you for comimg in tonight, there were some direct questions and i feel you answered them for us

18:52:38 [DinarInc] We sell majority to institutions but over the last year we want to be the # 1 Retail dear in the world for a couple reasons

18:52:58 [DinarInc] Dealer I meant

18:53:14 [DinarInc] Our service is 7 days a week 24 hours a day

18:54:01 [DinarInc] We launch products like “True Layaway” for our customers not to take advantage of our customers because it is fully refundable

18:54:27 [DinarInc] It was a pleasure tonight

18:54:28 [shela1153] DinarInc when I bought my dinar, I bought from your company, I live in stuart, I purchased from Will, he was very nice and very up front. He told me plainly not to believe the hype and that it would probably be 2 to 5 years before we saw an increase in value

18:54:51 [shela1153] do you still stand by that?

18:55:14 [DinarInc] Thanks. People travel sometimes 10 to 12 hours to sit down and talk with us

18:55:41 [coopschick] DinarInc thank you

18:55:44 [here2day] DinarInc I too would like to thank . Any info is greatly appr. Thank you

18:56:04 [DinarInc] Like to do it again. Thanks

18:56:07 [coopschick] DinarInc real info is hard to come by

18:56:19 [coopschick] DinarInc please do look forward to it!

18:56:27 [minichaser] DinarInc you would be welcome anytime even just to say hi and bs a little

18:56:49 [dbcooper] Can I ask you a tough question please DinarInc ?

18:56:59 [dbcooper] minichaser amen

18:57:01 [DinarInc] All our reps at Dinar Inc are required to travel once a month to the Middle East. You can always call

18:57:11 [DinarInc] Shoot

18:57:52 [minichaser] yv4tyO welcome

18:57:54 [Jwdwrd] Welcome- the current chat will be posted in the forum

18:57:58 [coopschick] yv4ty0 howdy

18:58:06 [dbcooper] DinarInc Shabibi had and investors meeting, he stated that the decision to remove or lift the 3 zeros was decided, what is you take on that conference

18:58:42 [yv4ty0] coopschick hello

18:59:01 [coopschick] yv4ty0 thanks for dropping by

18:59:19 [DinarInc] Not a valid article gotta see the source. Most sources just like your friends source that said Dinar at .25 next week don’t know anything

18:59:48 [DinarInc] We say in the south Proof is in the Puddin

18:59:58 [dbcooper] DinarInc ok..it was a u-tube recording, just wanted to ask your opinion

19:00:04 [DinarInc] Good Guys and Girls

19:00:12 [DinarInc] Good night

19:00:13 [dbcooper] DinarInc thank you

19:00:19 [dbcooper] very much

19:00:26 [minichaser] DinarInc thanks for dropping by

19:00:27 [dbcooper] good night

19:00:32 [Jwdwrd] hubby wants to know how much value to put on US occupation there

19:00:34 [coopschick] DinarInc thanks again!

19:00:43 [Jwdwrd] if it effect value of dinar- or could

19:00:49 [Jwdwrd] DinarInc thank you

DV Member Story:  My friend who is from Iraq who lives here in Albuquerque and is a holder of dinar by our influence only, got a call from his friend in Dubai that they are cashing in at $4.40. His family lives in Dubai but not invested. He is trying to find out if this is really ligit. This is still a rumor until proven otherwise(we are not Dan & Tony. WEWAIT!

Story
(shows up again in 2014)
A quantity of restrictions may well have an effect on the charges of trade also but no respectable vendor will be able to supply you a fixed price ahead of the Iraqi Dinar revaluation.

About the a long time, the currency has ended up in the hands of speculative traders across the entire world. The positive indications rising from the battered region have only reinforced the belief of these investors that the Iraqi Dinar, attain value compared to other community currencies soon.

If you have invested in the Iraqi dinar, you no doubt wonder when the country's new currency will be revalued and set back on the global stage.

As investors and speculators, we want it accomplished yesterday, or very last 12 months! However, on the entire world stage there is a lot extra at stake.

You can read posts all more than the net, mainly on community forums about what may perhaps and may not be holding up the Iraqi Dinar RV, but most of it is pure speculation. Most of these folks have no additional reliable of a clue than you do on when it may occur!

Having said that, let's search at what we do know.

We know that Iraq can never ever be a genuine sovereign region not having an worldwide currency. We know that there is a TON of dollars concerned, and that the central bankers of the globe stand to make the most from Iraq's currency. We know that Iraq has oil, and that a lot of businesses and nations around the earth want to get their fingers on that liquid resource!

We also know that there is a ton of civil unrest in the entire world, and that Iraq could develop into the shinning star of the center east.

So why is it taking so long to revalue Iraq's currency?

If you want a true answer, I suggest that you get a seem at a documentary motion picture titled "Confessions Of An Financial Hit Man". This is the video clip edition of a book composed by John Perkins. I consider the film goes into some detail that the guide leaves out. You can view some of Perkins documentary on-line at internet sites like YouTube.

Quite simply, Perkins exhibits how the businesses and bankers of the globe (as a result of the IMF, Worldbank, and the FED) control entire world governments and politicians. In particular new governments or governors! This is just what I imagine is heading on in Iraq. Several seem to believe that the Iraqi politicians are the negative guys (personally I feel just about all politicians are crooks), but they may perhaps really be holding out for what is finest for the persons of Iraq.

If you see Perkins' movie, you will see that when the bankers and companies get what they want, the people usually experience. If they really don't get what they want, they send in the what he calls the "Jackals". These Jackals have been known to overthrow governments and more. They normally induce uprisings that lead to new officials taking over the federal government. I cannot enable but wonder if this may well be what took place in Egypt? This could perfectly have been the Jackal warning that the new government of Iraq better give the businesses and bankers what they want or else - "search the following at what we could do to your country".

http://www.free-press-release.com/news-when-will-iraq-revalue-their-dinar-1305522018.html

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum