Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions

Go down

Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions Empty Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 17, 2016 12:59 am

Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions

Monday , May 16 , 2016 20:13

Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions NB-168525-635990159061184792

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The head Muttahidoon Osama Najafi, Monday, to find solutions to ease the "tension" and restore the House of Representatives to exercise its role solutions, as expressed Assistant Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq for "concern" of the international community regarding the potential impact of the political situation is "stable" on the war against "Daash."

Nujaifi said Office said in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of it, "Prime Muttahidoon Osama Najafi received, today, Georgi Posten Assistant Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, was at the meeting discuss and debate the political situation, particularly with regard to the convening of the Council of Representatives and developments change of government. "

The statement added that "Posten expressed concern to the international community towards the possibility of the impact of unstable political situation on the military efforts to organize anti Daash terrorist."

He stressed Najafi, according to the statement, "the importance of the Council of Representatives, and the need to reach solutions that will ease the tension and bring the Council to exercise the legislative role and oversight," pointing to "the importance of the role of the Federal Court in the accelerator in the decision to terminate discussions of the various parties."

He stressed Najafi, the "real reform that exceeds the logo to the achievement agreed with the desire of the people and their aspirations," noting that "this is through a true partnership and the contribution of partners in pushing the reform process away from exclusivity and the search for narrow gains."

And witnessing the Iraqi political situation strained evolution after demanding the replacement of the current ministerial cabin another technocrat, high ceiling demands to include the change of the three presidencies, to be then just replace five ministers and the postponement of the parliamentary session, which was dedicated to changing the entire cabin due to lack of quorum, prompting protestors angry to break into green Zone and the parliament building, and sit Square celebrations center of the capital, before the committee supervising announce the sit-ins to withdraw from the region.

LINK

Najafi calls to find solutions to ease the "tension" and re - Parliament to exercise its role Solutions 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum