Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
5/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

5/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat May 14, 2016 11:00 pm

Guru OkieOilman: THE NOTIFICATION WILL REACH ALL INVESTORS PREVIOUS TO THE FORE-X OR THE CBI—-TRUST ME–I KNOW I WILL KNOW WITHIN 20 MINUTES OF THE R/V OCCURING—–DON’T ASK HOW—-JUST TRUST ME

Guru Chloe:  OK HERE IS MY VIEW.  I THINK THAT SHABS JUST MIGHT NOT HAVE ANY CHOICE LEFT BUT TO RV NOW.  THEY HAVE MORE SECURITY WITH A REAL CURRENCY THAN SITTING AROUND WHILE THESE IDIOTS SQUABBLE. I DON’T BUY THEY HAVE TO DO SECURITY IN ORDER TO GET THE RV DONE. THERE COMES A TIME WHEN THERE IS A TIP IN THE BALANCE AND WE ARE THERE.  USE SOME COMMON SENSE HERE. THE IMF ALSO KNOWS THIS FULL WELL.  THE USA IS IN DIRE STRAITS WINGS AND HAS NO MORE TIME.  WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH WHATEVER IT IS

Guru Nighthk11:  Very possible by late sunday night or Monday...When Maliki stated "Reforms in all areas"- he also means revaluation of Iraq's money the dinar" not to listen to hype- base rate is $3.00- US gov’t will get higher rate- RV will cost Iraq nothing- they are NOT and were NOT the hold-up, that happened here because of inexperience- greed and basic incompetence on the part of an indecisive Obama.  ...given the way things have unfolded regarding decisions made both here and in Iraq- look for sometime this coming week..  They have begun “Reset” of the economies already.  Politicians are professional liars- and they think normal working people are just stupid- they will come up with some BS story to explain this “Large Influx Of Money”.

IMF deadline fior Iraq and USA concerning Rate-Date was 48 hours[ends Sunday]-...Everything is now done except for announcement of Security Posts- coming Sunday...There is NO VOTE- They will confirm security ministers who have been in place for months now...That was the hold-up because with a higher rate- US will be able to pay off debt [china] and invogirate US economy...SUNDAY should show some announcement of Gov’t completed- that is the signal- they will NOT say RV...It will show up on all Forex’s beginning from east to west.

Guru Bluwolf:  It doen’t bother me for I am grounded on what I say.  For I tell it as it is.  this will be seen threw all banks first.  Period.  No announcements should be made.

Guru Poppy2: the bank president of the largest bank in Dubaii stated they can announce or it can show up any min of and hour of any day regardless of holiday, holy day etc . He has been told it is in the banking system and they can activate at any time so just be patient when it hits we will know immediately where ever it comes out.

Another Way to Purchase Dinar… or any Other Currency

by DinarDaddy on May 14, 2011
If you’re like many people, you probably hold your breath every time you review your monthly IRA statement. Some of the “standard” investments within traditional IRAs have certainly taken a beating over the last few years. But there is another option, a little known IRA that might make you smile the next time you see that statement.
They’re called “self-directed” IRAs and just like the name suggests, you get to decide where the money is invested. Self-Directed Individual Retirement Accounts have been around since 1974, but not every financial institution offers them. That is where The Currency Vault can help. We will assist in directing you to companies that specialize in self-directed accounts that allow a broader range of investment options such as gold, real estate and currency. We will then help you with your currency acquisition needs and deliver the physical currency to the IRA company you choose.
So what are you waiting for? If you have thought about investing in the Iraqi Dinar through a retirement account, please give The Currency Vault a call. We can be reached toll-free at 855-855-8285 or at our website, www.thecurrencyvault.com. And remember, the tax advantages with these self-directed IRAs are the same as with traditional IRAs. So give us a call and let us help.

DV Member Story:  My Brother works in management for Exxon in Iraq. A few weeks ago he had to pay an employee a bonus in Dinar for a $1,200 US dollar bonus. They had to go to the local banks to gather the funds. When I asked if they found any 10k or 25k bills, my brother stated that they had a table stacked with money to pay the worker with lower denoms. Take this for whatever its worth.

And please you rubber necking bashers who can't wait to pounce on newbie's posts, Keep your comments to yourself, stop acting like a bunch of chatty queens at a fashion show with your bashing. That's an abomination. Stop acting like that! This is a true story and me and my brother's words have integrity. If you want to bash like queens, go help Rupaul with his show or something.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum