Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
5/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

5/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon May 09, 2016 5:56 pm

Guru OkieOilman: I am going to correct Tony - I am not 77 - yes Tony 69. Feel older than sand and rocks anyhow don't make me any more. at least you know Okie isn't as old as Methusala as Tony said., going to get even with Tony and kidnap his dog or something.  I have really enjoyed the time I have listed to PTR - Tony and I have formed a bond of being very close friends. I have always been kind of on Tony's side. Know I shouldn't pick and choose but Tony and I are good friends.

I have not elaborated and I kind of retired from the scene today. Heard that won't be much intel other than it has rv'd or will be. All these contributing little tidbits don't mean a hill of beans. These people that want every little tidbit let them go tot he library. I got up this morning and thought today would be a good day for me to start a new life. I am very satisfied that this is the week.

I've gone around the globe and met a lot of people in iraq, kuwait and that has been the primary source of my intel.

GOOD MORNING AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. FROM ALL INTEL RECEIVED WITHIN THE PAST 24 HOUR'S IT APPEARS WE ARE APPROACHING THE END OF OUR JOURNEY TO UTOPIA. THE END IS SO NEAR YOU CAN FEEL IT. DUE TO BUSINESS INVOLVEMENT AND ALSO PHYSICAL PROBLEMS I HAVE DECIDED THAT NOW WILL BE THE OPTIMUM TIME FOR ME TO RETIRE FROM THE INTEL FURNISHING STATUS THAT I HAVE MAINTAINED FOR SEVERAL YEARS. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY DECISION. I HAVE ENJOYED MOST OF THE TIME BEING ABLE TO SHARE WHAT I HAD WITH EACH OF YOU THAT MAY NOT HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY AND EXPOSURE TO SOURCES THAT I HAVE. I GOD'S RICHEST BLESSING'S ON YOU ALL AND HAVE ONLY WANTED TO BE A MESSENGER AND A VESSEL TO BE USED BY THE LORD. I HOPE I HAVE SERVED THAT PURPOSE--I MAY DROP BY OCCASIONALLY TO SAY HELLO BUT IT HAD GOTTEN TO THE POINT THAT THE PRESSURE AND QUESTIONS HAS TAKEN A FINAL TOLL ON MY MIND, MY BODY, AND MY SPIRIT.--GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND GODSPEED THE R/V--GOODBYE

call just received gave credence to tomorrows announcement–maybe that is the catalyst needed to get the r’v...still personally getting the 4.40 rate—can’t prove it—just hope it’s true...the actual r/v occured last thurs night–

From all intel received within the past 24 hours it appears we are approaching the end of our journey to utopia.  The end is so near that you can feel it.  Due to business involvement & also physical problems i have decided that now will be the optimum time for me to retire from the intel furnishing status that i have maintained for several years.  I hope you understand my decision.  I have enjoyed most of the time being able to share what I have. I may drop by occasionally to say hello but it had gotten to the point that the pressure & questions has taken a final toll on my mind, my body & my spirit--god bless you all & godspeed the r/v--goodbye.

Guru TNT TONY:  Bring you the best information but I am not going to feel guilty if you buy reserves or more. You are adults and you should know that already. I respsect you and love you but I am not going to feel guilty. I am giving you the information as it comes.  We don't claim to be gurus. We are getting information and we are giving information.  We get good intel.

As usual I think it will be an interesting night and day tomorrow. Don't stay up all night. I never do., Have never done iy and never will. The intel and the reason those guys saying goodbye is cause it is saying tonight and tomorrow. Other than that they wouldn't be saying that.

Guru Checkmate Dan:  Talked to Ty - there is no clearing house person. He doesn't know about that. A rumor as well. A lot of rumors right now. Nothing going on with Ali except for that. Ty already gearing up for increased business. As people got to know Ty he became more trusting. I told TY I needed to see someone - he became my dealer of choice. All the stuff you are hearing about Ali should be put to bed. Just doing what he needs to do for himself. 

Said that about Ty cause he had something about a lawsuit in AR but the mods pulled that down. Make sure you are getting your information from a credible source. If you knew the background - it is stupid, They settled cause it was just a hassle. Would be frustrating got people to find things without know in the whole thing.

Guru Enorrste:
I firmly believe we are within only a few days now of our blessing sort of quiet today, as expected; Mom’s day and all  plus I think there is an essential blackout in Iraq just waiting for them to let the world in on their little secret (RV)...the article is specific that Parliament now has the draft law and should be passing it at any time (RV law)

Guru TXtrader: This $88Million auction today just means we will not see the RV for a few more days or possibly a few weeks but we are still very close to an RV.

Guru Poppy2:  all i can say at this point is i am waiting on a call later today from a congressman about where this thing is today will come back if i get the report and post our status. before today and since last thursday all intel has stated positively that all requirements have been met. all votes nessary to rv have been completed and all we are waiting on is the announcement. we do know it is not the only game in town and the world economic panel has to allign all the other currencies before the announcement can occur and all intel we have from iraq says they are ready so who or where the hold up is coming from is very much in question at this point. stay positive and dont let a little wind blow you over.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ok just got off the phone again with strong contact . found out reasons for the long meeting today wwith the USA government officials and why the announcement was not made. believe me the intel is still very positive but i must respect and protect this source but i can say it was a great talk and his information was very positive and as MANY have stated since last thursday all regarding the rv and the parliment and goi of iraq is complete and it was a move by some people well i am not going there just will say folks the words are all positive and you should all saty positive and be planning for a huge blessing to come your way at any time now.  I have to go to a family function till 8pm central so those of u that know me text me if this thing hits.

since last Thursday all intel has stated positively that all requirements have been met. all votes necessary to rv have been completed and all we are waiting on is the announcement....who or where the hold up is coming from is very much in question at this point.

Guru Bluewolf:  So far so good.  Fact: all is done,banks are all set and waiting,hold up if any by powerful people the greedy kind. What can we do just wait and relax any other attitude simply is inappropiate.  Look relax their will be confusing news(bogus) lets let it unfold.  I am relaxed.   Let the water flow.

Guru Longfellow:  Iraq is done. Just waiting on US to get there issues wrapped up. Could be a couple of days but it could be a good as they are trying to get the rate up even more. Ciao! Go Big or Go Home, Go RV!

Guru SteveI:  I have shared a drop dead date in which we trust to believe is real. This date is very important to the Iraqi people. I cannot share who, what, when and why at this moment in time. So far I and our team still believe it is real and on target.

What I will share is look at the positive news coming out of Iraq that is in print. Rumors are just that, but words in print are factual.   I need to be vague here, but our (the PD team) goal is not to be first but not wrong.

To all XX Members,

I made a post Friday in which I considered my hardest post, You have reached your destination ahead, you guidance system has now concluded.

This is now the next hardest post that it is over!

My wife and I are going out of town to a graduation all next week. You probably are asking how can I leave at a time like this?

It is very simple, my new family comes first. I would give up every Dinar I own to keep what I have within my arms. Bash me if you will, but money is meaningless unless you have someone (including God) to share it with.

This does not mean I am gone and out of your lives as that is impossible. You are in our lives daily, but rather I will limit my time here on this forum and enjoy the blessings of the investment combined with my new family. I truly hope you will do the same. So please do not ask every day "What does SteveI think about this?" or "Where is SteveI?", or "Why has SteveI left us?". The simple answer is that this is over.

Many have asked, will I reach post 7000? If my wife has anything to do with this, NO!

Not like other sites in which I will not name, but my private life has become public. I have shared my photos (including wife and puppy), my real name, and every thing about my life with you members.

As I share my feelings about this life changing event, I have to acknowledge each and every mod (family member) of this site including but not limited to JoeP, Ray, Kevin, and every mod past and present.

At some point in the road in your life you reach a decision, (a fork, a Y, whatever) and you must follow that within your heart. My heart is telling me to follow Gods direction and calling.

My wife and I have made life changing friendships that will be forever along the way; and I am positive that the list does not end here, but rather it is just the beginning of many more for years to come.

So many of you keep asking me to share more, but I truly can not. For those that respect me and trust me, I will assure you that if you remain patient and positive your blessing will be received. All I ask is that you quit trying to change or wish something you do not have control of. The only thing you do have control of is your emotions, feelings and destiny.

What finally woke me up was when I was sitting across the table from my new daughter (and her husband) last night at dinner and finally realized how blessed I really was.

I have shared a drop dead date in which we trust to believe is real. This date is very important to the Iraqi people. I cannot share who, what, when and why at this moment in time. So far I and our team still believe it is real and on target.

What I will share is look at the positive news coming out of Iraq that is in print. Rumors are just that, but words in print are factual. I need to be vague here, but our (the PD team) goal is not to be first but not wrong.

Look at our track record. If one calls that it is done every week, at some point you will be spot on and first. This is not a competition for us, but others have made it into an Olympic Event and wanting a Gold Metal. Is this what this investment is about? I do not believe so.

This historic event is not about us the investor but rather a country that is being returned to prosperity without dictatorship. This historic event will not be repeated in my life time, your children's life time, or several generations beyond that.

I truly believe this will be in future history books for your children to read about that people do have a say, and most of all, their life's do have a value on this earth and in eternal life.

These people will be proud and strong for generations to come and perhaps help change this world. I will not get to see it, but our future generations will. I am proud to have been a part of history in the making. Yes, we will all benefit from this, but if you put this in real perspective, I am not all that proud because of the loss of valuable lives that it cost the families that had to endure this.

My heart bleeds profoundly for the families that can not and will not ever get to share a hug, a kiss, a conversation with their loved ones.

This has been very emotional for myself and my wife, thus our 100% dedication to charity from this day forward.

Yes I invested in this country like you all did, but at the cost of human lives, and therefore strengthens my efforts to Gods needed work for decades to come.

I have said enough. You all know where my heart is and I will just end it at that.

God Bless each and every one of you who invested in this historic event.

I will leave you with one thought; please pray for the Iraqi citizens first.

Marion reminds us "Be Proud to Be An American". With the Dinars, you have the opportunity to make a real difference for the world. Stay tuned for the new Peoples Devotion site in the coming days.

Both my wife and I thank you for all your support, love and encouragement that made this all possible.

Marion and I want to leave you with this; stay faithful, positive, patient, thankful and most of all grateful!

Blessings,

Steve & Marion Irwin

Guru Frank26: This weekend frustration was prominent on what is going on and all the different scenarios and it was affecting your trust in this investment. THIS IS GOD’s plan so please be patient as this plan unfolds…
Ali has a Tennessee website established in 2007 – it’s for a different company from that time frame and is a separate entity and non functional and Ali has sent emails telling them to please remove that website and shut it down as its old.… Ali is not selling any dinars.

Today we see posts from Steve L of People’s Dinar, Roger Wego of another site, Ali of Dinar Trade, and Adam Montana and maybe one more are leaving the internet intel scene….thanks for all your intel and rumors that you graciously shared with us in keeping us informed with this investment. We are not we will be here to the end…

I am in communication with Banks that will give us special rate for Frankly Speaking people.  Roy Strong Financial Advisor is with us tonight – He is hosting a Seminar which is being held this Saturday 5-14-11 in Toledo Ohio – at Frank’s church - Garden Park Christian Church, 8605 Salisbury Road, Monclova Ohio Reynolds Road has many hotels if you need to stay overnight. This seminar is to help explain what to do now about asset protection, minimize income taxes – capital gains tax info – teaching stewardship principles – how can you minimize or eliminate capital gains taxes… you can contact me at dinars@roymstrong.com or info@roymstrong.com 317-852-9774 is the office phone number – there is no capital gain for Frank for Frankly Speaking from this seminar. A Spanish translation will be researched for Spanish speaking people.

Frank states Saturday teaching to the people – GOI opens up Sunday – and the RI-RV by the end of the month…Shabibi educates his people first…then the RI – RV…

Frank says WHAT IF THEY ALREADY CAME OUT AT $.85 and ITS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS – IF SO THEY WILL HAVE TO COME OUT AT $3.22 ADDING 20% TO $3.86 - I WILL NOT COMMENT ON THAT AGAIN…. DONE DONE DONE SAYS FRANK ON THAT POINT…

Guru Delta:  The RV announcement will NOT come from Maliki – ONLY FROM THE CBI – SHABIBI.  Shabibi could have revalued a long time ago but the sanctions prevented Int’l recognition – the case is they have to do it before June 30th – they have to have an international currency by then not saying it will go that long…THEY HAVE to increase the rate no matter what as they have to be international – key is seated ministries… within 24 hours…
 they WILL start at $.85 so money supply has to drop to 25billion dinars to bring the rate up to 70’s and 80’s rate… so it may take Shabibi 2-3 months to get to this rate… and also they could come out with Frank’s rate but they have never revalued their currency before – they can support $4-$5 but they will NOT do this – they will try to re-denominated IN STAGES – will take till the end of the year for rate to come up

Guru 8Ball:  128 banks is a record….!! Must have had all of them participating.
large auction of transfers.  cash was a 6 million usd value.  the construction phase will be the largest construction on earth when combined with the oil refinary rebuilds to the housing electricity etc. 

we have a May 16th final date for the TReasury to get the ok to raise the debt ceiling.  if this doesn’t happen and congress refuses to allow this
Giethner has said that he has a few avenues within his power to help things out and extend the debt ceiling until July 8th.  I believe that he has the currency revalues lined up. Hapiness is an RV and not one with wheels.   

Guru Med: THERE IS NO LOPPING, NO DELETION OF ZERO'S. IT IS RAISING THE ZERO'S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE.  THEY MUST DEVELOP THE PRIVATE SECTORAND IF YOU DO NOT USE THE NEW VALUE OF THE CURRENCY TO REDUCE UNEMPLOYMENT AND TO PRODUCE ELECTRICITY, THEN IT IS NOTHING MORE THAN A MENTAL BLOWJOB ON THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ.  THEY WILL FEEL GOOD FOR AWHILE BUT REALIZE IT DIDNT HELP.

CANNOT BE ABOUT AN RV SINCE THE ELECTORAL COMMISSION HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH IT...BUT SO FAR ANYTIME THEY HAD A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT IT WAS A DUD.  NOW THIS IS TONIGHT OR EARLY AM WE WILL GET THE INFO.

Guru Mikki-RN: I bet you, I can prove more facts with news that you can with intel.  I think we are a few weeks out."

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum