Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

3 posters

Go down

5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun May 08, 2016 9:35 pm

Guru OkieOilMan:  [Rich Queen] OKIE_OIL_MAN Well I have been giggling since yesterday.   RICH QUEEN----CHECK PANTIES---MAYBE A FEATHER FROM YOUR PILLOW GOT MISPLACED

just received call about the london exchange—hope it has leg’s.  call just received gave credence to tommorows announcement–maybe that is the catylst needed to get the r’v.  still personally getting the 4.40 rate—can’t prove it—just hope it’s true.  i found out today all the oil contracts that has been in a suspended animation is now honored and is to be honored.  the actual r/v occured last thurs night–   cya later–gonna feed harvey and nuff

BOY--INFORMATION COMING IN FAST AND FURIOUS NOW--RATES--DIGNATARIES--SEATING OF MINISTERS--LAWS BEING PASSED--KURDS BEING PAID FOR OIL-INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS JUMPING ON BOARD AT THE LAST SECOND. GOV OFFICIALLY BEING ANNOUNCED---ALL THIS AND MORE JUST TODAY ONLY--THINGS ARE MOVING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT. WAS INFORMED PROBABLY THE FIRST PLACE TO RECOGNIZE THE CHANGE IN VALUE OF THE DINAR WOULD NOT BE THE CBI BUT RATHER THE FOREX AND POSSIBLY AS EARLY AS TODAY. MUCH MORE INTEL BUT MY BRAINS ARE ALREADY RUNNING OUT MY EAR'S FROM OVERLOAD--RATE STILL SAME AS LAST THURSDAY WHEN ACCORDING TO MY SOURCES THE R/V ACTUALLY OCCURED-----HOPING AND PRAYING FOR TODAY OR IN THE MORNING--KEEP THE FAITH--STAY STRONG--BE PATIENT--WE ARE CLOSER THAN A GNAT'S WHISKER---BLESSINGS TO ALL------(DARN HARVEY AND NUFF DANCED ALL NIGHT) MINE IS WESTERN SWING---BUT--SINCE THEY POSSESS ALL THE INTEL I HAD TO PUT UP WITH THEM..

TODAY ALSO WAS THE END OF A 30 DAY PERIOD PERMITTED BY LAW FOR MALIKI TO STAND AND PRODUCE AND ANNOUNCE GOV BEING FORMED

EVERYTHING IS DONE---PERIOD---WE ARE SIMPLY WAITING FOR THE RELEASE---SOUNDS SIMPLE--BUT TRUE STATEMENT

IRAQ IS PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN--THEIR BACK IS AGAINST THE WALL----FOR MANY (INTERNATIONAL) REASON'S

SINCE HARVEY AND NUFF HAS A VOICE AS DEEP AS MINE--AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER THE R/V--THEY DON'T KNOW IT YET BUT--I'M GOING TO HAVE THEM BOTH NUETERED SO THEIR VOICE WILL BE HIGHER AND MAY TEACH THEM TO SING SOPRANO IN THE CHURCH CHOIR.  AT LEAST HARVEY AND NUFF WON'T HAVE SOMETHING TO SIT AROUND AND SCRATCH ALL DAY

I ONLY WANT TO SHARE--NO OTHER AGENDA--THE GIFT OF HELPS IS THE ONLY GIFT I HAVE ALWAYS HAD (SPIRTUALLY SPEAKING). 

TODAY ALSO WAS THE END OF A 30 DAY PERIOD PERMITTED BY LAW FOR MALIKI TO STAND AND PRODUCE AND ANNOUNCE GOV BEING FORMED.  IRAQ DOES NOT HAVE IN THEIR VOCABULARY----DEADLINE----TO THEM IT MEANS THE SAME THING AS D E L A Y.  SOURCES STATED R/V OCCURED LAST THURS NITE.  EVERYTHING IS DONE---PERIOD---WE ARE SIMPLY WAITING FOR THE RELEASE---SOUNDS SIMPLE--BUT TRUE STATEMENT.

Guru AMadden:  Okie that is the same info I got also on Last Thrusday it asctually happened. 

Guru Enorrste:  I firmly believe we are within only a few days now of our blessing.  sort of quiet today, as expected; Mom’s day and all,  plus I think there is an essential blackout in Iraq.  just waiting for them to let the world in on their little secret (RV).  I just posted a “retranslation” of a “remove the 3 zeros” article that specifically says $3.33 in it for the new value; written TODAY.  I believe the $3.33 was put there to tie in with older articles from 2005 and 2007 to show that the plan is now complete; rate could well be higher, IMO. 

I believe the recent drop in gold and silver is in reaction to the hidden knowledge that the massive RVs are about to be announced.  I predicted a drop in metals for the short term, but not dramatic. 

Guru TXtrader:  Six reasons why we will see the RV anytime
OK I am going to xplain why its still good, Follow Shabibi and the CBI not Malarki and his flunkys.

Facts are:
1. The lower denoms are almost all gone for purchase in the U.S. and the price is now as high as $9k per million, hence some IQD supply is getting low.
2. Shabibi said the DFI expires end of May ( some say end of June but that’s not what he said ).
3. Selah said they have started the process of raising the 3 zeros and sent the new rate/law to Parliament for a vote.
He also said it will make items cheaper for Iraq to purchase from other countries so no doubt this is a better rate.
4. Shabibi said he does not need the GOI to be complete for an RV since this is up to Parliament to vote on and
it appears this is correct since the new RV law is now with Parliament as the last step
But with that said IMO Shabibi is holding this unfinished minister seat over Malikis head to get back at him, playing politics with the RV
5. Dinar trade will no longer sell IQD by about May 15th, they are the largest dealer of IQD and from what I was told sell about 3/4 or more of all IQD in the U.S.
Once this happens it wont take long for the other dealers to get low on IQD and IMO they will not be able to meet demand, hence the supply will dry up soon
6. Expect the CBI auction amounts to go low again soon and they may fluctuate up and down until the RV day, dont expect them to go back high and stay high until after the RV, this is just part of the process dont get discouraged.

This $88Million auction today just means we will not see the RV for a few more days or possibly a few weeks but we are still very close to an RV.

Guru JPmorgan (PTR):
I was speaking on MTT last night when the gentleman interrupted and told his story about the Board Member of the CBI making the announcement that the RV took place on Thursday and that we would see it Sunday, today, on Forex at $3.71. The gentleman was very calm and intellectual and did not seem to have an agenda. He also stated that it would not show on CBI prior to Forex due to the new CBI website not being finished.

Guru Checkmate Dan I absolutely believe these people and believe they purchased that amount and that it is being shipped. I have to conclude they won’t ship 9 billion from these 2 different agencies to the US if it is about to rv. He said if it happens before my delivery I would be shocked. 

per 2 tax attorneys...short term capital gains will be 35% total...so if you pay 15% at cash out you will then pay remaining 20% for next years taxes.

I will be looking more toward the news and facts (as flawed as it is) as apposed to intel sources...Obama’s speech the other day saying 1/2 of the national debt – will be paid off in 2011. Geitherniers’ statement that huge influx of taxes by the 15th of this month points to something.

Guru Tony TNT: Per US Treasury Dept...cash out will have tax representative at location...you will pay 15% tax and you will be done with your taxes.

Guru Dinar Daddy:   Just when people feel this is coming to an end, WHAM… Ali and Dinar Trade are out of the game.  Just when we believe a certain weekend is our weekend… WHAM certain gurus who will remain nameless come in and begin guaranteeing and predicting, which almost ensures it WON’T happen again… lol!  Just when I start feeling like Iraq is about to announce the completion of their government… WHAM… a Parliamentary recess is called… the game goes on and on… very concerning, confusing, and appalling.....I feel I’m in shark-infested, greed-filled, dishonesty-ridden, deceit-riddled, envy-driven, opportunity-seeking waters, and I feel very uncomfortable being here. ...My faith hasn’t changed in the Dinar, but my paranoia over what is going on has skyrocketed.

Guru Breitling: it is very important for you to have receipts at cash in and for tax reasons. please dont wait to get them. if you have to call ali to bug the crap out of him… then do itthey can rv anytime, but i am looking for a few things.  my best guess is .86 to the euro. GUESS is the key word. they can do many things to get a higher rate… so i am open minded about all rates.

Ali was 80% of the US market and he was closed IMO by the feds. just like they are narrowing the markets in Iraq.  they are not taking zeros off the currency. they are taking the notes out of public and have been doing so since late 2009.  if the banks dont have de la rue machines, the currency will be shipped to the treasury and checked from that point, when all is done…. you will be credited the rate. 

they will not function with the amount of paper and rates they have now….they need to change.  they need a fully elected and seated gov before they get lifted out of chapter 7 fully, and will not and can not rv untll then. the USA and our policy holds all the cards.  they are not going to take the zeros off the notes because they are getting rid of them.  THE IMF does not go by holiday or any type of special days. with the idea so many countries are involved, it just can not work. remember this….. Iraq is not the only country that is going to rv , i will explain in my show tomorrow.

Guru Athena:  The rate is locked and live and just waiting to be released...cbi is no longer selling dinar because the rate has changed...they may show it tomorrow, but I doubt it, early next week is my guess

Guru 8ball:  we are seeing the payments [to the Kurds], payments mean that there is an agreement in place [ebril areement] other wise they don’t pay Next we shall see the security ministers formation of the GOI Paraliment will have the power to lift the UNSC sanctions

Guru Eagle1: THIS WILL ALL BE OVER WITH TUESDAY, FROM MY TOP SECRET SOURCE IN THE WHITE HOUSE, TAKE IT TO THE BANK. WELL I WASN’T GOING TO GIVE THE RATE BUT HERE GOES, $3.71.

DV Member:  Hey guys, THis is my first post, i found this little rumor on DD's site. I looked on MTT but couldnt find it there. I havent seen this anywhere on the forums as of yet, so if it has already been posted, mods please delete. Just some more he said she said stuff.

MTT announced that a gentleman who knows a Board Member of the CBI said the RV took place on Thursday and will show up on Forex on Sunday. Will NOT show up on CBI site as they are still working on new CBI site. The rate quoted by the CBI Board Member was $3.71.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Mon May 09, 2016 12:11 am

Eagle1 is a guy named Regner Capener.  I wrote about him a couple of years ago.  https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/eagle1-post-and-rebuttal/  Yet another "minister" who passes himself off as somebody with inside information on the mythical RV/GCR.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by TNTBS Mon May 09, 2016 1:07 am

Sam I Am wrote:Eagle1 is a guy named Regner Capener.  I wrote about him a couple of years ago.  https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/eagle1-post-and-rebuttal/  Yet another "minister" who passes himself off as somebody with inside information on the mythical RV/GCR.
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:
5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 1211619650 5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 1211619650 5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 1211619650 5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 1211619650 5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 1211619650 5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 1211619650 5/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 1211619650

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Mon May 09, 2016 1:10 am

here's his link lmao Eagle1
https://www.linkedin.com/in/regner-capener-87868012

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down