Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat May 07, 2016 4:14 pm

Guru OkieOilMan:  HI GUY'S--BACK FROM THE CEMETARY PUTTING OUT FLOWERS ON THE MOST WONDERFUL MOTHER ANYONE COULD EVER WANT OR EXPECT--

I HAVE SOME INFO TO SHARE THAT WHILE NOT OF EARTH SHAKING CONSQUENCE IS INTERESTING. NANCY PELOSI AND A DELEGATION FROM THE US CONGRESS ARRIVED IN BAGDAD TODAY--ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT TROOP WITHDRAWL THIS YEAR OR SOMETHING ELSE???---JUST ANNOUNCED TODAY THAT THE FINAL DELEGATES FOR THE MINISTRY POSITIONS WERE AGREED ON. (I THOUGHT THIS WAS SOLVED SOME TIME BACK)-REMEMBER SHABBI STATING THE R/V WOULD HAPPEN WHEN THE GOV WAS SEATED??

--ALSO MONDAY THE WORLD NEWS MEDIA HAS BEEN INVITED TO BAGDAD FOR SOME TYPE OF ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE IRAQI GOV. (WONDER WHAT THAT WILL BE??)SOUNDS TO ME LIKE SUNDAY AFTERNOON LATE OR MONDAY SHOULD OR MAY BE A DAY OF GREAT JUBILATION HERE IN THE USA AS WELL AS OTHER COUNTRIES THAT HAS MADE A DINAR INVESTMENT.--MY RATE IS STILL STANDING WHERE IT HAS BEEN FOR OVER 2 WEEK'S NOW. (DON'T ASK)-

LISTEN UP GANG---IF YOU KEEP LOOKING FOR PROBLEMS OR DOUBTS---YOU WILL SURELY FIND THEM

Evidently SOMETHING IS HAPPENING OR ABOUT TO HAPPEN----HARVEY AND NUFF ARE DOING THE HAPPY DANCE!"

Guru TNT TONY:
  I actually had a document that stated it in the past tense that it had already happened. Just like a presidential speech - here this is what we are going to say tomorrow... and president comes out and says sorry I chose speech #2. It was in black and white saying over, done with, touchdown,. Done. I said 99.9 because of just what happened. Always a possibility they wouldn't say it and they didn't.

I don't think it has to wait for the 15th. That is only 9 days away. I think it could happen any time between now and then. I don't think the 15th is pay day.

I have gotten from people in the Treasury Dept. There will be a 15% flat tax. will have an irs agent there – at airports, in major cities – you will pay that flat tax and be done. Like anything else this could change tomorrow.

? About trusts. What do you think about the Jim Jenkins Business Trust or the Dinar Statutory Trust? Ali on a call a while ago said the person that holds the currency is all that is needed…

But that is what my brother does for a living – foundations trusts… sells silver. I am not concerned about this – I don’t know. I pay people to do what they do so that I can do what I do.

There are no more reserves. DB is the only one doing the reserves. he will be around for a long time to come. The information of DB being a clearing house for the Treasury we haven’t verified. Does make sense to me cause Treasurry ash said they will have cash outs in the airports in major cities and ties in with what Ty said. They told Ty he had to take them down until they are active. Now they are saying that their locations are going to be in the very same place.

I have to go in 5 minutes to watch the NBA.

Guru Checkmate Dan:  We were hearing from everyone. Everyone had the exact same numbers. I didn't say those numbers cause the y high - only 2 of theme even know of each other and they all had those numbers. Overseas, in Canada, US, Europe they all said the same thing. Everyone of us had information that said it might be it.

I see it in up and coming week... in the very near future. looks like before the 15th things are moving forward. I am of the opinion about some physical things - don't think tomorrow - don't believe it can happen before Monday. Obviously the intel is faulty. We can't tell what it is. Theses are good guys with good information and they don't realize that it is wrong until Monday morning...

We haven’t been able to confirm that with TY at all. KNow you will be able to cashin with TY at. You may ahve to prove where you purchased. Because of billions of counterfeit dinar. Also one of the resasons we’ll see a different type of structure at cashin – Was it stolen. ..counterfeit?

Nothing changed with Ty. Everything with banks unknown until cash in. We get a lot of rumors…. someone will hear something from a confidentt sources… that’s not the news – they are from blog sites. Someone made a post on our site which should be taken down re a pending lawsuit in Arkansas…. don’t have any idea about that…. I can stumble on your walk and sue you and put it up. Even id you can see the whole case on there – when you are in bug business you can be sued. Just like Anderson Law Group – they agreed to charge and paid off a debt for their firm – when you hear the whole story – it was a stupid deal that he never should have been through. That’s how we have to look at everything now in the dinar world – rumor first and news later.

If the rv was this afternoon – Tony and I have one directive – one buys the tickets to Atlanta… the next thing is we’ll be very active on the board… you will know exactly what”s going on… don’t care if you go to Ty, Ali or the bank. Doesn’t affect us at all. Ty willl be done once this RV’s and he cpmpletes that.

Tony does do due diligence before he throws things out there.

Ty told me that the only thing that would change is that the Treasury is telling me what to say. Other than that now buying more since major competitor is our of business. Has said it is business as usual and will only get bigger. he was gearing up for increased business for the rv because it will be crazy busy. Potential to cash in all of his business he has done in last 2 -3 years over a 2 or 3 month period. Go to the place nearest to you to cash out. Bank or what ever.

Guru Med: I CANNOT SEE IT GOING PAST THIS MONTH...CBI IS BACKING IRAQ INTO A CORNER AND ONLY TWO WAYS OUT CHANGE THE RATE AND GO TO A FOREIGN EXCHANGE CURRENCY OR GO BACK TO THE OLD WAYS
OF SELLING TONS OF DINAR AGAIN...NO I DO NOT EXPECT IT THIS WEEKEND, I AM STILL WAITING FOR SOMETHING FROM PARLIAMENT

Guru Mailman: [Dinar Trade] OUT OF BUSINESS MEANS WE ARE CLOSE AND REAL CLOSE....THINGS ARE GONNA GET BUMPY REAL SOON….BUMPY IN A GOOD WAY...KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR THE OTHER TRADERS…WHEN THEY REPORT NO SALES…WE ARE HOME FREE

Guru Blaino: DinarTrade Analyses: It is my belief that the reason for the DT shutdown is subject to a third possibility per OKIE's discussion with me moments ago and our mutual arrival at a confluence of thinking(12:22 PM CST) that the following is most likely the case: DT has an arrangement to secure IQD from a third party in the M.E. and, much like the CarDealer, who doesn't OWN those cars... GM or FORD, etc owns them and he has to secure them with a guarantee to pay a specific amount for their use until sold or returned. In either case, there IS a cost! If DT is getting a lil low on IQD... Better to shut down, than obligate for a fee on a "minumum order", say maybe a Billion or a Half Billion, which might arrive post RV.... after all, it has to take time to secure and transport the currency, clear customs, "log it in" and so on. This may be a strictly business and finance decision.... however, it certainly alludes to the impending events we are all waiting for. "IT" must be really close! The use fee may be tagged to the value "On Arrival" hence, the risk that he might take in a significant amount of IQD that may have almost NO market (post RV) could be a real "clear and present danger" that might wipe out years of gains! Ali might have decided that he has sufficient inventory to fill expected orders in the short term, meet existing reserves (he has NO new ones, remember?) and he may rather retire from the field with known gains, than risk them for a small (by comparison) extra gain that might hazzard past profits. After all, Just how much rice can a chinaman eat? Maybe enough is actually enough! And what's this crap about "Maybe frank will explain.... Welcome to http://www.planetdinar.com !!!

Guru Longfellow: 
both my guys are saying they are being told this weekend…. with a rate in the $.@( range he called me right after and said it will happen by the time I come back from Italy…. I will be coming back to a whole new world. it was pretty exciting

Guru Nighthk11: Announcement of gov’t should be this weekend followed by RV immediately Possibly sunday-monday announcement may come....Base rate is $3.00....There is no time limit on turn in...you may not receive any announcement on RV- It will just happen

Guru Casper:  There has been underway in China a gigantic fight surrounding this and other trade proceeds.  On Thursday WE learned that a huge trade would be attempted beginning noon Friday and coming off at noon Monday. WE heard this would be the biggest trade ever and was being done with the cooperation of certain Chinese Factions.

These attempts, using Program Funds as collateral, can be extremely difficult to detect and after hundreds of previous failed attempts this one is no doubt buried very deep. WE can not confirm until Monday whether or not the attempt is underway. Many factions including several Countries are demanding more money and this is the planned method for acquiring more for distribution to various factions of our opponents.

To ‘cover’ the potential distribution of these trade proceeds a ‘cover story’ has been put out saying the Countries are demanding and expecting an enhanced distribution from a revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar. Our sources say this story is false. Our Intel continues to say this is a false storyline to begin with but whether the revaluation is true or false it has nothing to do with what is actually going on in China this weekend.

Seeker (Planet Dinar):  Ok – I’ve been mulling over what has been/is transpiring before our eyes regarding the Dinar Dealers and the US Banks.

I think I’m beginning to see the ‘plan’ – The US Government needs to somehow ‘organize’ a massive cashin of Dinar so that they have ‘literal’ control. How does one go about accomplishing this?

It’s really quite simple... First you begin applying new regulations to prevent ‘scattering’ of investment returns by...

A – preventing investors from using ‘offshore’ or ‘foreign’ venues to place funds.

B – You prevent investors from direct exchange of Dinar into precious metals to avoid ‘up front’ taxation.

C – You prevent investors from utilizing ‘ledger to ledger’ bank transfers of funds to avoid the ‘Federal System’

Once this has been accomplished the next phase is the operational planning of ‘Post RV Logistics’ The ‘Powers that be’ must reduce venues [cashin locations] nationwide in an effort to ‘funnel’ all US investors into an ‘absolute’ controlled cashin environment.  Some US banks that have been selling IQD to their customers are notified and told to stop, other are reintroducing ‘negative’ responses to the Dinar.

‘Selected’ Banks have trained personnel at ‘pre-designated’ locations thru out the US that will ‘specialize’ in assisting investors with the cashin process.

UST with ‘limited’ human resources cannot cover every bank in the US so they designate main banking hubs across the nation as ‘cashin points’. This will allow for controlled security which must be a correlated effort between local, regional, state and federal law enforcement levels.

In addition – Ty with DinarBanker has pre-established the ‘ability’ to open cashin locations at airports around the country. Everyone knows that airports fall under the jurisdiction of the TSA [Homeland Security Agency] Which also plays right into the ‘plan’ I think.

IMO – ‘ALL’ ‘designated’ cashin locations will have a ‘De La Rue’ machine on the premises to ensure valid currency and thus thwart any attempts to pass counterfeit currency – with adequate security presence [any criminals] trying to infiltrate the cashin process will be immediately apprended.

Furthermore – I believe the presence of a US treasury agent and/or IRS agent will allow investors the ‘OPTION’ of paying their taxes at the point of cashin [regardless of rate(s)] In either case your funds value will be [exposed/recorded] at that point anyway.

I do not agree with any [forced] payment of any tax at cashin [or double taxation] because that is simply unconstitutional and must be approved thru Congressional legislation.

I am ‘not so sure’ if DinarBanker will be permitted to ‘guarantee’ the CBI prime rate if they are to be a ‘part’ of the ‘designated cashin system’  Because...

(1) it will give them an unfair advantage over the designated banks

(2) they would be undulated with Investors trying to squeeze out every last penny of [rate value]

I think it will be a close competition between all the banks and DB so that ‘cashin operations’ would be spread fairly ‘even’ across the boards and no one will have much advantage.

Also I expect ‘Security’ to be a fairly large undertaking with a combined multi-agency effort that may even include private security firms to supplement demand.  I think appointments will be required at ‘ALL’ US cashin locations in order to maximize the ‘effect’ of security at these locations. Authorities will not allow ‘cashin lines’ to wrap around the block with investors waitin to cashin at the ‘teller window’ [so to speak]

In closing –

I believe that the ‘organizing’ of this process/plan is why we might be ‘still waiting’ for the RV to actually appear across the board and I also believe

that when the RV finally does appear – it could take a few to several more days before cashin appointments will be conducted.

If in fact the sheer estimated numbers of private investors in the US are accurate [well over 1 million] it would stand to reason that the above plan

would be completely necessary to have a successful experience on behalf of both the US government and the investor.

I guess we shall certainly see – hopefully very soon!

DISCLAIMER: This is not a fact, only a theory and opinion by Seeker on what may and I say "MAY" take place.  No One Knows for Sure Outside of the --> US Government and The UST DEPT!

Guru Athena:  have not talked to anyone yet, but last night I did and it was very good.  The rate is locked and live and just waiting to be released.   cbi is no longer selling dinar because the rate has changed. 

Guru 8Ball:  This means that the government is implementing the Erbil agreement which included payments to the Kurdistan.  we are seeing the payments, payments mean that there is an agreement in place, other wise they don't pay.  Next we shall see the security ministers, formation of the GOI.  Paraliment will have the power to lift the UNSC sanctions, if there is an agreement with Kuwait we won't know until its done.  this maybe set to happen at the same time.  Judging from the low CBI auctions. Means that the CBI is ready for a change.  you see Iraq is easier to understand.  oil is the majority of its income, the Erbil agreement was about oil revenue sharing.  remember that the Kurds wanted 17% of the oil income, Baghdad would get the rest with the Erbil agreement.

DV Member Story:  Nibiru, to the Babylonians, was the celestial body associated with the god Marduk.  The term "Nibiru" comes from the Sumerian cuneiform tablets and writings dating 5,000 years old.  The term Nibiru means "Planet of the crossing", and it's cuneiform sign was often a cross, or various winged disc.  The Sumerian culture was located in the fertile lands between the Euphrates and Tigris rivers, at the southern part of today's Iraq.

Some may remember the postings I have done on the occult symbolism on the Iraqi Dinar 25,000 note.

If so you will recall that the actual image of Marduk (Nibiru) is hidden in a shadow off to the left side of the note...he is there ever present but lurking in the shadows to the side.

I think that the connection of the image of Marduk and the connection with Nibiru (Planet X) that was made by the ancient Babylonians and the fact that the image is right there...in the shadows on the Iraqi Dinar perhaps may be more than coincidence.

What if?

What if we are being warned?

What if we were also being given the "means" to heed this warning?

Could it be that right on the Iraqi Dinar is the subtle hint or warning of the approach of Nibiru (Planet X) in the shadows and that the Iraqi Dinar itself provides the "means" for preparation and escape from the approaching dangers of Marduk (Nibiru)?

What if the the governments of the world know full well that this is about to happen and knowing they could never tell the public the truth without the threat of total societal break down came up with a subtle plan of action?

To give the average man a fighting chance?

Maybe this was some kind of veiled act of benevolence for the masses from the powers that be?

To give those who were smart enough or in tune enough to see the warning for what is.....a fighting chance?

Even the illuminati have to sleep at night.

The Jesse Ventura 2012 video even said they know that billions of people are about to die but they only want people who have "perception" to survive.

They only want the smart ones to survive...those with keen perception..those with the will and strength to survive. Not everyone will be ok.....and that is just the way it is.  But how to do such a thing?

Here is a picture of the 25,000 note that shows Marduk.

5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Ch4JbGzVEAAjbGe

Now you will notice that Marduk (Nibiru) is hidden behind a dark shadow.

This shadow is in the shape of an ellipse.

The known orbit of Nibiru is elliptical as can be seen in the picture below:

5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Andy_loyd_nibiru_path

Now you will notice something else on the 25,000 note...the elliptical orbit that contains Marduk on the note touches the top of a structure.

That structure on the edge that the orbit is touching is crumbling. (Destruction)

Also to the left you see the orbit of Marduk touching the Lion of Babylon and you will notice the legs of a man under the lion.

The lion has pounced upon the man and killed him! (Death)

5/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 368_k_25000_r

So right on the front of the Iraqi Dinar we see the image of Marduk (Nibiru) within an elliptical orbit touching down upon the Earth and where it touches we see the destruction of buildings and violent sudden death of men!~

~Death and Destruction!~

Coincidence?

Or subtle veiled warning for those who have the eyes to see?

What if?

Phoenix3333

"He who has eyes to see, let him see, and he who has ears to hear, let him hear."

Proverbs 22:3

"A prudent man sees danger and takes refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it"

You will also notice on the front of the note the "Pale Horse" (White).

The Pale Horse is seen on the wall that is damaged by the elliptical orbit of Nibiru and also as the water mark.

Does this also depict the start of the "4 Horses of the Apocalypse"?

6:1 I saw that the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying, as with a voice of thunder, "Come and see!"

6:2 And behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow. A crown was given to him, and he came forth conquering, and to conquer.

6:3 When he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, "Come!"

6:4 Another came forth, a red horse. To him who sat on it was given power to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another. There was given to him a great sword.

6:5 When he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, "Come and see!" And behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a balance in his hand.

6:6 I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, "A choenix of wheat for a denarius, and three choenix of barley for a denarius! Don't damage the oil and the wine!"

6:7 When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the fourth living creature saying, "Come and see!"

6:8 And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him.

6:9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been killed for the Word of God, and for the testimony of the Lamb which they had.

6:10 They cried with a loud voice, saying, "How long, Master, the holy and true, until you judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?"

6:11 A long white robe was given to each of them. They were told that they should rest yet for a while, until their fellow servants and their brothers, who would also be killed even as they were, should complete their course.

6:12 I saw when he opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became as blood.

6:13 The stars of the sky fell to the earth, like a fig tree dropping its unripe figs when it is shaken by a great wind.

6:14 The sky was removed like a scroll when it is rolled up. Every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

6:15 The kings of the earth, the princes, the commanding officers, the rich, the strong, and every slave and free person, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains.

6:16 They told the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb,

6:17 for the great day of his wrath has come; and who is able to stand?"

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum