Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
5/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

5/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed May 04, 2016 11:14 am

Guru OkieOilMan:  AS A FAMOUS MAN ONCE SAID–THESE ARE THE TIMES THAT TRY MEN’S SOULS. WE ARE AT THAT TIME NOW. I HAVE INTEL STATING THAT TODAY WILL BE OUR DAY AND I HAVE CONFLICTING INTEL STATING THAT THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN TILL JUNE. I HAVE INTEL STATING THE RATE OF 85 CENTS AND INTEL STATING 4.40–MY SOURCES IS IN SUCH DIS-AGREEMENT ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON THAT I TOO AM IN THE DARK JUST WAITING LIKE ALL OF YOU. I HAVE BEEN CAREFULLY WATCHING THE AUCTIONS BECAUSE OF THEM BEING KEY INDICTORS THAT I CHOOSE THAT NOW IS THE TIME. TIME IS NOW IRAQ’S ENEMY. THEY HAVE SUCH A CURRENCY SHORTAGE THAT NORMAL DAY TO DAY BUSINESS IN IRAQ IS BEING RESTRICTED. I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT THEIR MAY ACTUALLY BE A TIME PERIOD RESTRICTION PLACED ON THE LARGE DENOM’S TO BE REDEAMED. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THE POSSIBILITY OF A MULTIPLE REVALUATION PROCESS THAT MAY BE INCREMENTIAL. IF YOU NOTICE THE AUCTION’S IT BECOMES APPARENT THAT THE CBI IS CURRENTLY MANIPULATING THEIR CURRENCY SO AS TO CONFUSE THOSE WHO MAY WANT TO WAIT TILL THE R/V AND THEN INVEST IF INITIAL RATE IS LOW. MY ANALYSIS WOULD BE THAT WOULD BE FINANACIL SUCICIDE IF IT WERE TO FOLLOW THAT SCENARIO. IRAQ CAN GO NO FURTHER WITH DELAY’S. INTERNATIONAL IMPLICATIONS RELEVANT TO THE ASSIST THAT THE DINAR CAN AND WILL AFFORD TO THE MANY COUNTRIES RELYING ON THE R/V CAN’T BE DELAYED ANY FURTHER. THE TIMING OF THIS EVENT IS IMMENENT–CAN’T BE ANY OTHER WAY. EVERYTHING NECESSARY TO BRING ABOUT THE R/V HAS BEEN ACCOMPOLISHED. AS I SAID–THESE ARE THE TIMES THAT TRY MEN’S SOUL’S.—— I WILL POST INTEL/INFO AS I GET IT BUT WILL NOT STAY IN FRONT OF COMPUTER FOR HOURS ON END ANSWERING COUNTLESS QUESTIONS. I SAY THAT WITH RESPECT AND LOVE TO EACH OF YOU. THERE COMES A TIME WHEN YOU HAVE TO SAY NUFF IS NUFF—PERIOD!!

BIG MEETING TONIGHT TIME IN BAGDAD---WAITING ON INTEL OF OUTCOME--VERY IMPORTANT MEETING----  MY SOURCE AND BLAINO'S SOURCE IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SOURCES.  WAITING FOR A CALL--IF RECEIVED POSTIVELY--WILL POST---NOT HERE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS TONIGHT SO SAVE YOUR FINGERS.  WILL BE ON ENCRYPTED PHONE TO BAGDAD---I WILL REPORT IF OUTCOME IS WHAT I AM EXPECTING. SOURCE STATING IRAQI SECURITY FORCES ARE GUARDING THE ATM'S,  VISA CARDS LOADED AND BEING LOADED TODAY. SALARYS BEING SCHEDULED TO BE PAID TOMMOROW.  KUWAIT IS STILL NOT SATISIFIED YET. RATE BEING FURNISHED IS STILL CONSTANT FROM LAST WEEK.  SOURCE WILL NOT COMMIT TO IT BEING OFFICIAL YET---AM STILL RECEIVING INTEL---------  WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE CONFUSED ACCORDING TO SOURCE----STILL ON PHONE AMERICAN MILITARY ON HIGH ALERT BECAUSE OF BEN LADEN--BASE CLOSED--AIRPORT CLOSED--BORDERS BEING MONITORED---  SOURCE SAYS STAY ALERT--ANNOUNCEMENT COULD COME ANYTIME--HE WOULD NOT SPECIFY WHEN. OK IF CONFIRMATION COMES IN TONIGHT I WILL BE BACK TO POST---THERE ARE A BEE HIVE OF ACTIVITY GOING ON PRESENTLY--PHONE CALL ENDED

Guru Blaino:  Hump Day! Many have asked me lately about a Conference Call. Citizens, the “intel” is a circular swirl, the news is practically DOA and most of it is not believable anyway if you consider the source. As expected, the lopsters and $.86′ers are screaming from the rooftops…. are you buying that? They want you to sell out and be done…. will you? Who do you suppose they work for, whose interests do they pursue? Food for thought: We were told, warned that as the end approaches… there will be almost exclusively misinformation, misdirection and no information. I ask you… are we not there… now? More food for thought: Does an Iraqi Minister hold up 57 Countries trying to RV? Really? How about the HCL Law? You really think 57 countries are sitting around… waiting for Iraq to pass a law, regulation or ordinance…. really? Is it possible that Iraq is just convienient enough for an excuse for “other delays?” Does the media inside Iraq, controlled almost totally by M, tell the facts…. or tell what they are told to tell… to keep civil unrest at a minimum? Can Iraq last long with no currency to use for day to day business, groceries and important items? Are you watching the currency auctions? Seem right to you? How many of you reading this actually have more dinar than the Central Bank is auctioning the last few days…. and what does that mean? All these signs point to our long awaited RV… in my opinion. So, stay the course, hold the fort, hunker and hold on… watch and wait with us here at pplanetDinar.com. All the best first person contacts and sources that we have in our Intel Circle for the Planet, are convinced we are there in a practical sense… just waiting for the door to open. When …. and “IF” we get reliable information (if there is time)… we will share it with all of you! Thanks for reading, Blaino.

Guru TXtrader (GET):  Been informed today they can have Auctions at zero for awhile and Iraq still have currency to last into first week of June. It still means we are very close but hold on it may get bumpy for a bit longer. If they don’t RV soon after drying up the currency market, inflation will skyrocket and be a disaster.  We will still see the RV very soon.

Shabibi has said several times raise or remove the 3 zeros and that it would increase the IQD value. If you look at his other statements or ones by Talibani or Selah. They indicate they want to RI someday to restore the old rate of $3.22 USD to 1 IQD ( referred to as the Golden Dinar rate). They also said they want Iraq to stand on its own and stop using the USD or other foreign currency. They use two or three major currencies now, mainly the USD and the Euro due to oil prices tied to these two. Yes that’s right the Euro is used by China and Iran to buy/sell oil as of this year. Everyone else follows OPEC rules to only trade oil in USD. So to get Iraq in country weaned off these two currencies they need to be at least the same price or higher. A .85 rate does not do that but a 1.45 rate does. So if you had 10,000 Dinar they would be worth $14,500 USD or about 10,000 Euros. They cant go much higher to start, it would destabilize the country and region, but they could increment it up as I stated a few days ago. I would Love to see 4 or 5 rate but it wont start that way. That’s why i said dont sell off the first day unless they force us to cash in by a set time limit.

Guru Bluwolf:  The only thing I can say at this time is that their have been no delays to be seen and that all is forthcoming soon.  I said I am only waiting for the phone call,I did not say a timeframe for the call.   Look to all concern start planning your new roll in life as millionares for you already are and your monies shall be in your hands very soon now.  Be wise with your blessings

The seagull flys into the sunset towards the horizon,thow it is far it dosen’t scare him for in his mind he sees that he is already there even before he gets there

Guru Med:  I CANNOT SEE THEM SURVIVING FOR LONG AND I CANNOT SEE CBI CARRYING THIS ON FOR LONG.  IT WILL CREATE AN UNCALLED FOR INCREASE IN INFLATION AND PURCHASING POWER WILL DECREASE WITHOUT A MOVE TO A FOREIGN EXCHANGE CURRENCY.  I MAY BE WRONG, BUT I TOLD SONNY AS I DID YOU ALL.  I JUST WOULD BE FLOORED IF THEY DID NOT MOVE THIS MONTH.  UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES THEY ARE HAVING INFLATION RISE,
ABOUT .7% A MONTH.  JUST THINK HOW MUCH IT WOULD WHEN THE DIRTY FLOAT IS NOT CONTROLLING IT WITH THE SALE OF HARD CURRENCY.  I JUST HAVE THIS FEELING IT IS COMING TO A CLOSE AND I AM NOT SAYING WELL THIS YEAR, I AM SAYING I JUST THINK IT IS FINALLY THIS MONTH.

Guru Longfellow:  Well Intel is getting harder to come by these days and I am hearing conflicting info from other sources that are all over the place.

It can be very confusing (a great sign by the way), fortunately Both of my contacts are still telling me it is coming quickly and to just be patient. Both are in agreement on the rate and It is one we will all be happy with.

I am hopeful for this to show this week. Several interesting things surfaced and last nights party at Shab’s but we are still trying to verify a few of them. Other info I wont be putting out, as it would put my contacts in jeopardy and I am not willing to do that.

Rest assured we are very close. The auctions are a very good indicator of where we stand. Go Big or Go Home, Go RV!

Guru Tony TNT: (spilled by Checkmate) received a printed "newspaper" copy [very mysterious about what it was exactly] early...says that it reveals late tonight or early tomorrow morning we will be very happy.

we will have a monumental week. Saying that cause certain people don't want me to tell you what I really heard. They out voted me.

Guru Checkmate Dan: They said [Dan's HIGHLY trusted currency trader contacts] everything looks really good. They don't think tonight tomorrow or next day...They said they have some of the strongest sources for intel.

Guru Frank26:  A man called Frank who has sources that called him 1.5 hours ago and there was a room with great celebration in Bagdad - they were celebrating the Iraqi Dinar they said….  Security forces are currently guarding ATM’s right now - This is intel.
Frank said it is coming at us like a Freight train! Frank is at 9.9 on his Franko meter.

Sounds like the Puerto Rico Banks have something happening right now…. Frank will be talking to PR Bank Presidents tonight for verification….

Sounds like it will start at $.85 to begin with…. but may be a managed float rising with demand. –  There should be no time limit to cash in. This is stage 1, Stage 2 should be a high rate perhaps at the end of the year, 3 – 6 months likely, November – December.  Contracts say $3.22. 

April 13 this year was the begining of the campain for seminars teaching Iraqi's about the change in value to their currency coming up. This is intel.  U.S. Federal reserve has announcement to make this Friday.

Gurus · Randy and Scooby (a contractor in Kuwait):· FOLLOW THE MONEY….nothing else really matters…

1ST -- Take a deep breath and relax. Don't listen to all the rumors...nothing has come true and is not valid until it RV's.

* · Until the RV happens, nothing about the RV is valid….
* · Iraq’s Budget cannot open without an RV….
* · Contractors get paid in US dollars from 5 year contracts
* · 3.50 makes sense – 85 cents does not support the budget
* · 15% is long term capital gains – no receipts, convert, cannot track by date
* · It’s a lie about $76/ barrel – US signed - $32/ barrel
* · USA has orchestrated this plan
* · We’re the only country that have created money out of thin air…we devalued it and will revalue it out of thin air…
* · We’re killing ourselves with rumors that the chances are is that they’re NOT true… some say it’s RV’ing in 25 minutes and they come back with another time….
* · Watch: Ministry and Money – the ministry is seated but not announced…when they do, they’ll open the budget.
* · Shabibi said he would exchange the dinar to meet budget. That’s SOLID…even with all the lies.
* · It’s a lie about $76/barrel – it’s $32 / barrel – 2.5 billion -- 3.50 RV makes sense
* · The USA owns 3 ½ trillion dinars
* · It could happen tonight…other mods are presenting it that’s hard on folks. We can’t control it so I always say it looks good. …because it does!
* · The DFI comes out of Ch. 7 – I think they got an extension for 6/15 (not sure). Has to come out BEFORE the DFI comes out.
* · If they RV’d at 85 cents, they cannot operate their budget.
* · Delta was not right…he’s not a finance guy. Investors will get people, but lose their sovereignty. They want to make sure they can pay for the people’s electricity and so they can buy a cup of coffee.
* · Do you think our government is going to sell government equipment for their army on the dollar? They’re sellingM1 Tanks for 1.5 million and they agreed buying army equipment. It’s not possible when they’re buying 5-10 billion and 85 cents won’t cover enough to feed the people.
* · The ministers are seated, names are on the door, intel can still vote them out and they still have to vote them in even though they’re operating and doing their job. That’s what Shabibi wants Maliki to do to move forward.
* · Technically they don’t have to announce the ministers before the RV…they could have RV’d last year. It doesn’t matter. I know, they know that. Why change mid-stream? It doesn’t make sense…it’s a cover until they’re ready to open up the rate.
* · We’re sitting at a “righteous” time right now.

Guru BondLady:  these tax laws imo was also part of the law shabibi wrote and submitted to the goi and the goi gave to the house of reps this goes right along with my 1,2,3 to rv.   these things were put in place to protect the cbi and iraq and us also from terrorist useing the iqd to bring acts of terror not only to iraq but to the rest of the world by makeing them show names and tax codes this lets the gov know who hasnt paid taxes and who needs to plus also follows them around in case they do suport terror

also with our us treasury giveing brokers here new laws,  like we cant cash out for others.   they have to do it for them selves.   this insures the usa of getting there tax dollars at cash in and also lets big brother make sure we arent funding terror.   undersatnd?

all these things go together with our rv.   these are security measure put in place no matter what any 1 wants to call it its about the money and fight on terrorism and coruption.   remember the ustreasury stayed in iraq for a while the ust just came home recently and when they did what happened.   they contacted the brokers like ali and told them no cashin in for others,  etc and the rest i dont have time to go into,  but these things shows us huge progress and were at the door here for our blessing and i cannot see it being very long wait for us aqnd for iraqs blessing to come.   i hope ive helped u all in understanding these things.

Guru Adam Montana:  my core belief is still that this is a good,  no,  GREAT
investment.   there is a lot of speculation and false information out there about the size of the denominatinos and how they will be treated.   one of two things will happen.  either they release notes with less 0s IN ADDITION to the notes that are currently out there or they completely remove the old notes. 

From what I'm hearing we have been close for a long time, but now we're to a point where it could literally be anytime from this weekend to beginning of June and I've been looking and looking... but I simply can't figure out any reason it would go longer than that! personal opinion, of course so I'm very confident this won't be going much longer. 

DV Member Story #1The Iraqi Dr that I work with at a local hospital asked me today at work if I was still invested in the Iraqi Dinar and I told him yes,and he just smiled and said good! I took that as a very good sign,his brother is a banker in Baghdad,and over the last few months I would ask him about it and he would not give any information,so maybe,just maybe,
our dreams will become reality soon!

DV Member Story #2Hey they are telling us now at the military finance that we have to sign a statement to say we will not take dinar out of the country if we purchase any now. So, this is a really good sign that they have started this. I'm sure glad i have a warka bank account to deposit my dinar in on the way out now.... If you like you can post this. this is not a rumor this is facts here at this base and i will be checking to see if we are getting this at other bases as well and if not i will see how long before it will be Iraq wide.......GO DINAR GO

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum