Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue May 03, 2016 10:56 am

Guru Poppy2:  I think we are in store for much more encouraging words very soon i have made two midnight drives this week where i go out and praise god and pray for everyone here and on all the chats and all that we hear of in bad situations from the people involved.

We are chosen for some purpose to be gere and to be blessed my prayer are that we can decern what that purpose is and be prepared to fullfill that purpose. I pray for the health happiness joy prosperity and the leadership of iraq to make good decisions for their people. They will become the financial mecca of the world poppy2

Guru Breitling: We see all this happening before our very eyes, and they have been in the process to get this done in the last year and half, we have progress reports about them taking 70% the notes out of public.
Then we have one fat Iraqi come in on a news interview from pigs tooth Arkansas, and say no no no don’t buy the Dinar it will be worth nothing.

Watch what they are doing for the love of Pete, not what some fat Iraqi says who probably resents you and I having Dinar in the first place, and God forbid if someone made a profit.
If you have not been paying attention they are 100% full of crap. I can’t say it any clearer than that.
Iraq is set up to profit and be an island of wealth, no plans, or any type of reason for them to devalue the currency or try to use Hyper inflation policy on a currency that it’s true rate is being held down by the CBI and the auctions they have.
Please people, don’t worry you are in a good spot and should be happy your blessed enough to be on this ride.
Do not let someone talk you into not looking at all the work done to get the rv going and all the “body language” and all the policy they have implemented to add wealth and a environment in which the currency we are sitting on will grow

Guru Med: OH I ASKED SONNY IF ADAM WAS ASKED BY THE US GOVT TO NOT DISCUSS RATE OR DATE FOR 72HRS.  HE LAUGHED.  NOW HE KNOWS ADAM VERY WELL, ADAM USED TO WORK FOR HIM.  IT NEVER HAPPENED

EVERYDAY THEY LIMIT THE SALE OF HARD CURRENCY IS ANOTHER DAY THAT INFLATION RISES AND IT WILL NOT TAKE LONG FOR IT TO BE A SERIOUS PROBLEM...THIS IS SHORT TERM...SHABIBI WOULD NOT DO IT UNLESS HE KNEW THE OUTCOME OF THE VALUATION AS WAS DISCUSSED IN THAT ARTICLE SO IF WE TAKE THE ENTIRE ARTICLE AS TRUE THIS IS THE BEGINNING PROCESS OF THE VALUATION OR RAISING OF THE ZERO’S AND THAT IS JUST GOING ON FACTS

Guru BondLady: so then our couragous navy seals go in an kill ben laden
causeing great celebrations but also causes terrorist concerns of retalliation for his assanassion.  so with close to 100 assassantions and attempts on gov officals in the lat 2 or 3 weeks, they need security bad to protect iraq.  so maliki says i can protect the country but i need help with the borders. so i see where usa may take on and do there air support. so maliki is in a really good place right now and he may be able to talk parl into doin a majority vote which throws allawi under the wimp bus for good if they do this

Guru Kaparoni:  I am going to just run through some factual information that has taken place in the last few months to get us to where we are now.
If you look at all the work the CBI has done to get the RV ready, we can see that this is real and very close. 

The CBI got aggressive in Oct of 2010 to remove the large 3 zero notes.  That has continued to this day...which is over 6 months now.They upgraded the banking systems and have brought at least 6 banks on line with the international community.   They began an aggressive campaign to educate the people of Iraq via radio, TV, and newspapers/Webster to explain the currency change/RV.  We saw that confirmed on Sat with the chat that documented the many people sitting in the Symposiums.

We have the written words in many articles…way too many to count that they are ready or have "completed" the preparations.  We have audio tapes which are interviews from the officials at the CBI, again speaking of this RV.

Again, more confirmation and factual information.  These are all facts. They cannot be dismissed.  Now in the last few days...

We see the CBI's own auction sales way low. We have even seen an article explanation…quoting not to worry as the currency is going to change soon.
So, i am convinced they are ready to RV!, and the facts support they are there.

TX Trader (GET):  CBI currency auction 4/28 then they closed for 3 days. I have never seen them take this much time off. Add the low currency auction of 58 million on 4/28 then to 21 Million yesterday and 3.5 million today, this makes a trend, tomorrow should be no auction or a new price ( in the range of $1.45 to one Dinar ). Add the fact several U.S. banks have stopped selling Dinar this week and the IQD will be in short supply by the weekend, Iraq cannot function without a cash flow very long. This is the trend we have all been waiting for, RV time is very close

Guru OkieOilMan: PARLIMENT APPROVED OF REMOVAL OF 3 ZEROS’ TODAY...LOOK FOR THE R/V ANY MOMENT AND HE STATED DEFINITELY THIS IS OUR WEEK--THE FAT LADY IS SINGING

JUST NOW LANDED--THIS RUMOR ABOUT THE 3 ZEROS NOT BEING APPROVED BY PARLIMENT IS HORSE BISCUITS----IT HAS---PERIOD---NUFF SAID!!!!! WE ARE EXACTY WHERE WE WERE LAST NIGHT--JUST WAITING--EVERYTHING DONE----WAITING ON THE RELEASE---PUTER KEEPS FREEZING ON THIS SITE.   I HAVE NO NEW INTEL--WHICH IS GOOD---MEANS THINGS HASN'T CHANGED--KEEP CALM--

CHINA WILL NEVER R/V ANY APPRECIABLE AMOUNT DUE TO THEIR EXPORTS BEING EFFECTED BY A HIGHER RATE---- AS LONG AS CHINA CAN PRODUCE EXPORTS THAT SEEM RELITIVLY CHEAP TO THE REST OF THE WORLD---THEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE A MARKET FOR EXPORTS

I WISHED I KNEW SOME NEWS ABOUT THE DONG--THE RATES I HEARD QUOTED SEEMED OUTRAGEOUS TO ME.   DONG QUOTED ME WAS ASTRONOMICAL AND ENTIRELY OUT OF REASON DUE TO VN NOT HAVING A COMMODITY BASED CURRENCY

Will we see gas below 3 bucks again IYO? WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER.   OUR JEWISH FRIENDS THAT RUNS THE COMMODITIE BOARD OF TRADE DICTATES THE PRICE OF OIL----NOT SUPPLY AND DEMAND

HAS ANYONE BEEN WATCHING THE AUCTIONS??? THEY ARE ONLY TRADING INTER-BANK SELLING LOWER DENOMS AND RECOVERING 3 ZERO MONEY.
I CAN'T EVEN READ THE SCREEN MUCH LESS ANSWER A THOUSAND QUESTIONS

Guru Delta: 
everybody in Iraq KNOWS it’s going to come out at $.85 – Iraqi’s know this as they are already talking about this rate at $.85 per Dinar. Their people are being educated for a while in this knowledge… this RV will be done in stages to not hurt the economy… and they are ready to do this – it will be smooth and very fast and effective...possibly this month – they have to be international before July 1st at least a month before that and no later

Guru Frank26: 
When will we give them Chapter 7?- at the moment they raise the value of their CURRENCY- it’s The Authors PLAN... I am still at the $3+ rate but we need to study every avenue…even .86 rate

Guru Longfellow: 
Things look very good, but this is very complex so go in with cautious optimism...Shabibi house party still on for tonight.

Bank Story:
This may ormay not be the place to post this. So mods please place it in the proper place.

My wife, my son and I are all invested in dinars. My son has a friend that got us started investing. He has been hearing so much about 5/3 Bank and dinars that on Monday he went to the local 5/3 Bank to ask some questions. He ask the teller about foreign currency. At this point she stopped him and asked if he was referring to Iraqi Dinars. He paused for a moment and then said yes. She then left and returned with a couple of pamplets stapled together. They were about Dinars and the comming R/V. She then said that she did not want to know his name but would like to know how many Dinars he had. After seeing his reluctance to tell her, she took him to a more private area and asked him again. He finally told her.

She said that they had received a notice from the bank headquarters for all branches to find out how many Dinars people were holding that had accounts at 5/3. She also told him that he should place his money (when he exchanged it) into several banks as they would only insure it for $200000.

This is the first time I've heard this, so sorry if it is old news.
GO RV PLEASE

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by zidziljian Tue May 03, 2016 10:42 pm

Right on Ssmith! Its because of your daily posting of these lairs, I finally woke up and quit thinking that this was real.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." RIP Douglas Adams

zidziljian

Back to top Go down

5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 5/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed May 04, 2016 10:21 am

It's amazing that five years later, the same lies/stories are still being told....  and told by many of the same people - Frank26, Poppy, Breitling, Kaparoni, etc.  

There are some missing - Tony, TerryK, BH Group, Sterling Currency gang.  No doubt they would still be here, except that they are behind bars.

I'm glad I was able to help.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum