Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

4/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:22 am

Guru Studley:    I can tell u that I believe IMO we are extremely close... and we have multiple confirmations that the rate will be high..  Your very welcome guys... I focus on the fundamentals of economics... all the rest is mostly smoke and mirrors... some people like seeker, and longfellow have great contacts in Iraq that help me in my analysis.  Understand that this is a very hard event to analyze because this doesn't compare to previous RVs... this is going to be in a basket of appx 57 currencies... that has NEVER been done before... a country cannot operate without a budget, low M2 supply, and inflation approaching 6%.... this is extremely dangerous for Iraq... if one of the many moving parts is not working perfectly,

I have spoken to a number of banks and they r all seeing the same rate, they r all getting prepared for this to happen, I have also told u there would be plenty of people bashing, and giving negative information, but we have to stay grounded.

Guru Frank26:  Frank does not think Sundays US Holiday was the Holiday that Shabs was referring to a couple years ago when he said what would take place prior to the RV/I. HOWEVER, this coming Sunday – which happens to be the 1st of May (no other Sunday falls on the first – which is their Monday right…) AND that happens to also be a holiday there in Iraq. Hmmmmmmmm. Frank says Iraq has a pattern of breaking patterns – so of course they would break the pattern of revaluing on the last Thurs of April. Sunday is the perfect time to start the process. 3 days later will be Wed the 4th allowing them to prepare to release on Thurs. the 5th.

the borders were not shut down due to the RV, but he confirms that Shabibi [later corrected to be his assistant] was in fact on TV at 2pm our time,.. At midnight Shabibi walked out of a meeting with 6 officials from the IMF. While on TV Shabibi talked about the new lower denoms.

Guru TerryK: 
OK YOU ALL WANT A LITTLE JUICE?  YOU ALL HAVE HEARD THAT ALL 70 BANKS PASSED THE ELECTRONIC STREAMING TEST.  THIS IS THE TOP 70 BANKS ACROSS THE WORLD. SOME PEEPS WERE ALLOWED TO CASH IN WITH THE BANKS AS A TESTING.  NO I CAN’T GET ANYONE TO SHOW ME WHAT THEY GOT OR IF IT INDEED HAPPENED.  IM HEARING ITS IN THE 4 BUCK RANGEFOR THE BANKING SYSTEM, LIKE 4.86 AND THE CBI WILL BE ABOUT A BUCK HIGHER OR MORE.  NOW LISTEN TO THIS.  IM HEARING THIS IS THE HANG UP TODAY AND AGAIN I DON’T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE,  BUT IT FITS.  THE FED RESERVE IS WANTING TO IMPOSE A FLAT TAX ON ALL IRAQ DINAR TRANSACTIONS 15%.  ITS A FLAT 15 % IS WHAT I HEAR THEY WANT PLUS 1.5.
SO 16.5% NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU HAD IT.  THAT’S ALL I HAVE, NOT MUCH.WE ARE WAITING FOR TONIGHT
Guru Delta:  Definitely 100% Iraq has to go international by July 1st – this is not to say they will take that long but they have to do this WAY BEFORE. So today Delta says that its 100% done deal 0 NO DOUBT about it – but fact is the UNSC in Iraq spoketo the foreign minister and asked if GOI to submit the letter on Monday May 2nd to UNSC step by step what they have prepared to save this money and they will report what S and MOF did in NYto open these accounts.

CBI and IMF has the rate and date and when they will launch
it…think about 30 days before and 45days before July 1st – as that date they have to internationally recognized so this RV has to happen before that date…

CBI contact to Delta says the lower denoms have to go all over Iraq and will be done after the rate is announced… And NO LOP – both currencies will co-exist and will have the same value at the new rate….

Guru Athena:  yes we have proof of things that happened.  believe me it will show soon.  anytime bank rate 4.86 cbi 5 to 6.  rest assured it is coming soon,  sit back and relax, get your house in order.  I would suggest you all educate yourself on investing and finance, take some classes or go to seminars and learn, you don't need a degree but you do have to understand things or your investment advisors if you use them will take advantage of you, protect yourself with trusts.

Guru Doonie:  Good Morning to everyone...I have been in contact with my kuwait contacts all morning...What they are telling me is very very good !!! The boarders have been secured to dis-allow citizens from running to Iraq for cash-in. This being they do not want mass quantity of folks in one area as Iraq still has attacks against certain bldg's. The ministers has been presented and we are expecting the release of their acceptance a any moment. One of my contacts personally witnessed a truck load of "something" brought in to the Bank of Basra a few hours ago..My guess is lots of Dinar and USD. ] Then, My Kuwaiti friend e-mailed me which said " your day is here my friend". IMO..we are definitely there (within hours). Get your bank routing number ready, you’re gonna need it....

Guru Adam Montana: the ‘removing of the zeros” we all have to accept that it is possible..  I don’t think it’s likely but it’s possible if they do, a 25000 note will be worth 25... i think a .10-.25 RV is more likely.

Guru RichQueen:  At this point, all I can say is I have heard NOTHING bad about things proceeding as planned. I wanted to see certain results today, but the day ain't over yet, and things happening through Thursday were always a definite possibility. Don't give up hope, folks - more things point to a green light than away from it. Also remember - within HOURS of the Kuwaiti RV there were widespread reports that it would NEVER happen.

Guru DebTarHeelGirl:  popcorn popcorn

Guru ChickenHunter (GET):  im told M got his work done …funds were moved…cant say much about that.also told the us IS going to the tresurey notes.also told more than likley it will pop out tomrrow..but he understands it has to be done by may 1….

o and if any one rembes shebibi a little wil back saying if the the auctons fall verry low that he will pull the hammer..well the last 3 days have ben low.thursday monday tuesday….wont suprise me if they do not have one in the am…..all good sighns Also, everyone is going to need rest in order to figure out what the FED is really going to say tomorrow. Watch for the ‘key words’ during the speech. There will be 16 of them….

Guru Scooter:  it makes complete sense to move the month of May up on the charts as strong target for RV time

Guru Blaino:  i’m hearing some real good stuff…. may have a great lil ::::::::::breaking news:::::::::: story later.  the rate is moving again…we have some well placed people……..  the rv will happen everywhere at once… not “move” around.  Rate is climbing like a homesick angel!  we are inside 24 hours, according to the latest and best intel i HAVE…  SO… Date: the prime opportunity for the rv, imo, is after 9pm central standard time tonight, thurs april 28, 9pm (central standard time) = all banks in usa are closed (even HAWAII)….+… About the time for morning prayers in baghdad, known as the best time for information to be spread to the people!

Guru ChiefV (PTR):  Now for me sharing the information we feel is credible has been more in hope of it happening than feeling that “YES IT”S GOING TO HAPPEN” as there is information available to all that says it’s still 30 to 60 days down the road, June? I’ve always held that in the back of my mind, yet knowing that Iraq has surprised us incredibly with their developments in the recent past that yes, maybe this information we share is true and credible. Am I surprised when it’s not? No not really, thanks to that “numbness wall” I’ve developed.

Guru Poppy2:  Shabibi stated publically according to two reports now that the RV is coming just after ONE more vote from Parliament and they have the information in front of them to do that last vote. Could have been voted on today.

Guru Dan: It's IMPOSIBLE for the RV to happen today (4-28-2011), Friday, Saturday and probably not Sunday either.  Shabibi was not on TV, he didn't have a speech on yesterday and if anyone says he did they are lying to you...if they said the boarder were closed because of RV--they are lying.  I'm 1000% confident that the Iraqi Dinar will revalue, but not until May 1st at the earliest.

Guru Longfellow:  Security Positions filled today. We are Home. Just got to sit back and watch the show. We will see it very soon.  sure enough i can quit my job.  They have not officially announced them but rest assured they were finalized today.

Bank Story:  O.k. take this for what its worth. You people don't know me and i'm definitely am not a pumper. I own a very small amount of Dinar. After reading the other Chase bank rumor I thought i would look into it. I live in Cali so I called a Chase over here. After being transfered to 4 people they did not confirm or deny anything but what they did say was they were like every one else waiting for to receive the rate and find out how they are going to go about cashing it in, after telling me that they said the would give me a real good rate if i cashed in and set up with them.

Bank Story #2Was planning on opening an account with B of A here in Wichita Ks. I spoke with a woman on the phone today that supposedly takes care of the Foreign Currency department. When I explained to her the reasoning for opening the account she proceeded to tell me that " No B of A location will deal with the Dinar. Iraq is a Sanctioned country and has been blocked." I am sure this is just one more example of someone that is not in the "know". We are talking about Wichita Kansas!! Sorry to waste any ones time. This is the first time I have heard the "Sanctioned Country" term.

Bank Story #3: I came across something that struck me as odd the other day and I thought I would share. I am a Personal Banker at a Chase Branch in So. Cal, and last week my Asst. Manager said something that stuck out to me. She was on a conference call with the Regional Operations Manager (these calls happen weekly, and they are usually just to go over new policy and procedure stuff), but one of the topic was that there was going to be a delay in getting the new MRI currency guide.

For those that aren't familiar with an MRI guide (found online at http://www.mriguide.com/), it's a book that we use at the branch to identify foreign currency. Usually it come out twice a year, and we should of gotten it by now, but they said it would be delayed until after June 1st. The first thing that jumped out at me is, could this be because it will have lower denoms in it? I don't know and it could just be due the fact that I look for clues to the RV in everything.

Oh and one last thing: Chase's foreign currency exchange is done via Bank of America. Sounds odd, but when you come in to deposit foreign currency we look it up in our MRI guide, deposit it like cash into your account, then we send it to BofA. Also, not to be a Debbie Downer, but bank tellers generally don't know anything about the upcoming RV. Hell, I'm a banker and I had never heard about it till I got turned on to in December by one of my clients.

So that's my quasi bank rumor, I just thought I would share.

Bank Story #4I went into TD Bank in CT today and purchased my last quantity of dinar as I have finally reached the position in the dinar that I had originally planned for. I was talking with the women who sold them to me and a couple of things were revealed that I found interesting with regards to TD's current policies regarding the dinar.

1. It will take 3 weeks before I will be able to take physical possession of the dinars that I purchased.

2. TD Bank has no current buy back policy for dinar.

3. I asked the woman who was a manager at the branch if she felt that after the Dinar was to revalue did she think that the bank would change their current policy in order to get in on the millions of dollars that would be floating around with all those new millionaires? She said she didn't know but that this was the banks current policy.

4. I then asked her if she thought the branch offices would consider changing their current policiy, if they limited the amount of cash dollars say $10,000.00 and made an electronic entry into my account for the rest of the exchange...while taking a 2-3 % commission for handling the transaction. In orther words, I asked her if her bank could afford to pass on the opportunity to make the profit associated with a currency exchange of that size? Her answer was that she didn't know, she felt that the bank might shift its policies if the RV was to happen but she couldn't be certain and she could only go by what the current bank policy was.

5. I jokingly said to her...well, I have no intention of flying to Iraq so I will have to find another way to exchnage this currency...she said a very curious thing....She said, "I heard a rumor that that is what people will have to do"... I said what fly to Iraq...she said..."yes".... I told her that there were other private dealers and banks that have alreeady said that they will exchange the dinar post RV and she seemed surprised.

I just thought I would share my recent experience with everyone since many believe that we are very close to RV.

Boots on the Ground Story:  This came to me from the person that I introduced to the Dinar about 6 months ago. He emailed it to me and I called him as soon as I received it. Being that I know whom he got it from I know there is no reason for this not to be true. I got this on Monday but have had much hesitation on posting it just because I don't want to get jumped on and bashed. If you don't like the information keep your thoughts to your self and move on. For those that are just hear to take in all of the information and see how it fits the puzzle enjoy!

One of our clients, also a dinar holder, is business partners with an electrical contractor in Iraq. This same company has family that is also working with the US military disengaging land mines and other explosives.

It appears that when it comes to the contractors in Iraq, news of the RV is hush, hush. Even phone calls are monitored. When a contractor of this nature makes a phone call, if the conversation goes to dinar value or RV, the call is immediately disconnected. Many of the contractors know nothing of the RV. Such was the case with the explosives technician – until today.

Apparently, it has taken until last Friday for all of the Iraqi banks to be physically ready for the electronic transmission of rates. This explains some of the delays surrounding the RV (but not all, I am sure).

The explosives technician came very close to quitting his job in Iraq because he had not been paid for 5 weeks. (This tells me Iraq has been intending to pay contractors at the new rate for a few weeks now, but technical and other issues have slowed this down.)

His company offered to loan him money if he needed some, but he was questioning why he was not being paid by Iraq. He had previously been paid in dinar based on the old rates. He was being paid via a Smart Card. (Now, this is the first time I had personally known anyone to confirm that they actually had one of those Smart Cards in their hands and that it was actually functional. Forum rumors are one thing, but an actual person close to home is another.)

This contractor left the country unpaid and unhappy, but he still had his Smart Card (similar to a debit card). Today he discovers that he finally received the last few weeks of unpaid paychecks. There was nothing unusual about the amount he was paid (in dinar) for the work he did, but when he went to the bank to convert and draw out USD, he was given a rate equal to about $4.10/dinar.

This rate was obviously after the bank took their conversion fee and spread. When you do the math on this converted rate compared to the previously reported Smart Cart RV rate of $4.40, it reveals that the bank took a spread of 6.82%. This spread is close to, or just a bit greater than, the spread that banks commonly take when converting foreign currency (5-6%). You can go to any bank that takes Kuwaiti dinar or Euro or Canadian dollars and compare the bank rates with the CBI or FOREX rates and learn this for yourself).

Bottom line, it appears from this man's experience we have learned that:
1. The Iraqi banks are now (finally) online to receive the new rate (and from forum rumors, it appears that the international community of banks were prepared to receive the new rate over a week ago (i.e. the "pinging" that tested the system was successfully completed).

2. The rumors that their Smart Cards have been loaded at a rate close to $4.40/dinar has been physically verified.

3. The RV inside of Iraq appears to have been officially released (at least to the contractors being paid with a Smart Card).

4. WHEN the rest of the world will see the new rate, is still unknown, though common sense says we may only be only hours or days away from it showing up on the FOREX, therefore, at the banks. (This disparity in rates could give a number of contractors an exceptional advantage if it isn't rectified soon.)

Once out of Iraq, this contractor was able to be informed by others as to why he suddenly saw this unexpected massive increase in his paycheck. Guess what this contractor arranged to buy next, since there are still places in the world that sell dinar at the old rate??? I'm not on vacation; this is the way I live.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum