Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

4/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:11 am

Guru OkieOilMan: I HAVE JUST NOW LEARNED THAT IT REALLY OCCURED [glitch with US bank system] AND WAS FIXED ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO. THE R/V IS NOW READY TO BE RELEASED AT ANY TIME OF THE IMF CHOOSING...rate will be much higher than the .86 being batted around.

TODAY OR TOMMOROW AS TO MY UNDERSTANDING SHOULD (SHOULD) BE A STELLAR DAY IN OUR LIVES--IF INTEL RECEIVED IS CORRECT....THE MINISTRY SEATS WERE VOTED ON ALONG WITH THE HCL AND IS PASSED.

Guru Blaino:  Maliki has spoken. He has stated that today (there) the IQD will be restored to a value higher than before the occupation, and be a frontrunner among all currencies in the world. No rate or value was given. He alluded to it (rate) coming out today, Friday in Iraq. 

Citizens, we have an RV! They will post the rate in hours!  Confirmation just in from Dubai!  I AM CALLING IT! wE HAVE AN rv! 

AL MADDEN FROM GET TEAM HAS ALSO CONFIRMED ... VIA A FOREX CONTACT IN DUBAI  WE SHOULD HAVE THE RATE IN HOURS ACCORDING TO MALIKI! Al Madden from the Get Team and BondLady have confirmed this also.

Guru Scooter: If the RV were involved in this equation [currency war with China], then the month of MAY just got heavily weighted.  

Guru Longfellow: I have said over and over again the the security ministry positions are key for us to see the RV...I’m still hopeful for this week as I am hearing that the plan was to seat the final ministers today or tomorrow.

I was able to verify that they [Iraq] are on full lockdown. I haven't yet been able to verfiy Shabibi's speach on TV.   I'm still hearing that the final vote for security ministers is set for tomorrow. If that happens it's goo time.

Guru Breitling:   I think we’re in a position between may 1st to june 30...my rate has been between .86-euro from day one...i am watching the laws being passed...the auctions at this point are for inflation and just in case they need dollars...so it is not in play too much for the rv...

Guru DonnieR: I’m standing firm on a rate of 4.22 that we shared with many of you 6 weeks ago.

our intel sources which have indicated the RV is here, it's LOCKED and LOADED!!! The core problem is that their is absolutely nothing coming out of Iraq in terms on intel....we are in the CALM before the STORM...the RV is scheduled and will happen at anytime now.  I also just received word that Shabibi was on Iraqi TV stateing that the RV is in place and ready for Launch anytime now!!!

Guru Amaddan (GET):  Hello Everyone, I just talked to Hi and he asked me to come in the room, because i=he is out being an instructor today in a classroom and could not do this himself, he has the word that we are here, all done and the testing of all the systems are done and cash outs from all countries were done and all went 100% passed, they take a few from each country and cash them out and all countries including our great BoA  Anyway the rate is unknown and the best kept secret, but what is important we should see this between 2pm EST Today and 2am EST tonight. Please watch the FR news conference in about now, but from all Intel’s we are there and done! He said this will happen at any time over the next 12 hours. TK will try to get on tonight whHi he g

Guru Ray via SteveI: He told the people that he had recently opened two new checking accounts. One for the oil revenue and the other for the DFI fund. He also stated that the old DFI bank account in the States would be closed May 30. He also told the people that the dinar is going to revalue very soon. He said this would make for a stronger economy for Iraq and stronger currency that the people could use outside of Iraq anywhere in the world. He said many contractors would be coming into Iraq to build many things and this would create jobs and make Iraq a stronger country.

He also stated, that after the dinar raised in value, that everyone could start exchanging their current dinar for the new dinar within 24 hours. He also told the people that a new banking system was done and will be put into place as soon as the dinar revalues.

Mailman17:  HANG IN GUYS THIS RIDES ABOUT TO GET BUMPY REMEMBER ALSO THAT THEIR ASSET PROTECTION EXPIRES MAY 5TH FOOD FOR THOUGHT AND LOTS OF CLOSED DOOR MEETINGS I LOVE CLOSED DOOR MEETINGS

Guru Adam Montana:  I had received an email from my contact at the CBI.  he was / is very excited about the news coming out this week.  aka the bank accounts being opened.  this is in conjunction with what he said to watch for over the next months.   aka getting the money supply under control and what he THINKS is they are going to start destroying massive amounts of bills.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum