Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

4/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:31 am

Guru OkieOilMan:  I WENT THRU 156 E-MAILS THIS MORNING AND SEE EVERYBODY AND THEIR DOG IS UPSET ABOUT THE RATE. BOY FOLK'S ARE SURE VULNERABLE. THIS CONFUSION AND INFORMATION IS AS FALSE AS IT CAN BE. I AM NOT HERE TO RECEIVE A THOUSAND QUESTIONS BUT RATHER TO STATE THAT WE ARE AT THE END OF THE JOURNEY. ALL WE NEED IS JUST AN ANNOUNCEMENT. YOU GUYS WORRING ABOUT 80 CENTS--GO SOAK YOUR HEAD IN EPSOM SALTS.

YES--I AM VERY CALM THIS MORNING AND MORE THAN SATISIFIED WITH INFORMATION FURNISHED ME ON A DRILLING RIG FLOOR ABOUT 8 PM LAST NIGHT OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. YOU GUY'S EXPECTING EARTH SHATTERING NEWS FROM THE FED MEETING TOMMORROW WILL BE SORELY DIS-APPOINTED BECAUSE IT WILL NOT ADDRESS WHAT YOU ARE EXPECTING. AND NO--THE FED OR THE IRS ARE NOT GOING AWAY--CONSPERICY STORIES ARE ABUNDANT AND LIKE ALL THE DINAR INTEL BEING BANTERED AROUND IS ALSO MIS-LEADING AND IN-CORRECT.

YOU OVERLY ANXIOUS PEOPLE STOP AND CONSIDER THIS-----IF YOU HAD NEVER HEARD ABOUT THE DINAR AND HAD NEVER INVESTED---WHERE WOULD YOU BE RIGHT NOW AND WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING? YOU HAVE WASTED FAR TOO MUCH TIME CHASING THIS RUMOR OR THAT INTEL OR THAT INFO--WHAT HAS IT PROFITTED YOU SO FAR?? THINK ABOUT IT.

LET ME STATE ONCE AND FOR ALL WITH NO FURTHER COMMENTS------I AM COMFORTABLE--SAY'S ENOUGH DOESN'T IT?

I AM GOING TO BE ON FOR A VERY SHORT TIME AS I AM EXPECTING A CC WITH A SELECT GROUP IN ABOUT 5 MINUTES. I HOPE YOU REALIZE THE SIGNIFICANCE OF MY STATEMENT TODAY ABOUT FEELING COMFORTABLE. I HOPE TO THOSE WHO CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES WHAT I WAS INFERRING. I HAVE JUST NOW GOTTEN THE INTEL IN REGARDING THE GLITCH IN A USA BANK BEING PREVALENT AND THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A BUNCH OF B.S. AND JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE--I HAVE JUST NOW LEARNED THAT IT REALLY OCCURED AND WAS FIXED ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO. THE R/V IS NOW READY TO BE RELEASED AT ANY TIME OF THE IMF CHOOSING. THE LAST HURDLE HAS BEEN JUMPED AND WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE RELEASE OF A PRE-DETERMINED RATE AND IT SURE IS A LOT MORE THAN THE 85 CENTS THAT HAS BEEN GOING AROUND. KEEP ALERT AND PRAISE THE LORD FOR BLESSINGS COMING RAPIDLY TO EACH OF US-----

Guru Poppy2:  the two calls i got today from different sources stated they where almost certain all the treasury and fed parts will be released tomorrow and the rv should follow within hours. Now Iam only the messanger but these are good sources. keep you allert high and dont let these no nothing neysayers try to steal your dreams and let me say I admire each of you for your standing true and standing in faith that we are blessed to be part of this historical event . BLESSES TO ALL POPPY2

Guru DonnieR:  I’m coming on just to let you know all is well, I mean very well. My contact in Jordan has been correct with his intel over 90% of the time. He shared some steller news with me this morning which I may post sometime this evening. He is reaching out to one of his contacts in Iraq and I am reaching out to one of my contacts in Iraq to confirm our intel. Also just for the record, in case any of you do not know, I’m standing firm on a rate of 4.22 that we shared with many of you 6 weeks ago. That is our number and I’m sticking to it. I’m now leaving to meet with Mr. Bill for a complete update on where exactly we stand with our timeline of the RV. Thanks for your patience! DonnieR

Guru Bluwolf:  we are still looking for the banks to pop.. I heard Shabibi had another meeting with the banks this morning.. That is a good sign don’t ya think.. he had some issues, they were resolved and the rv is officially on theradar due to appear. This is fact.

Guru Longfellow:  I give it a 75% chance to get-r-done this week. But we need to remember this is a moving target with alot of different people that can influence this.  Look for it Wednesday or Thursday if it goes this week.

Guru Breitling:  iraq will not have to pay for the diar outside of country , they use oil and also remember what i just said our govt wont spend 100% of our dinar they will use it’s value to prop up the dollar.  Rv , rate between .86 to the euro.  I think we’re in a position between may 1st to june 30

Guru BWM:  let's play devil's advocate.. i don't believe the dinar will come out below $1 but if it did it was to call back in the 3 zero's.. if it comes out very low I believe they would do a mandatory cash in.. 

Guru Frank26:  Frank says he feels the rate will NOT be low it would be STUPID – the GOI needs to grow up and announce itself and stop lying to the world there are many reason why they did not seat yet but all for them… have been for the honor and glory for the people that composed the GOI – and they horded their dinars as the banks there are doing that as we have seen in the last 3 days…  Frank says I am happy I hope you are also…

Today this [cbi currency auctions] 18 million USD [4-25-2011] – tomorrow we are looking for this to be 12-15 million and by Wed 10 million or less and if this is 3 days with this low of sales this will be the day before the RV of the IQD...

Guru Delta: There is not going to be wealthy billionaires…but we will be happy – a smart way to do this is a win win for this for Iraq…  The rate has to come up to at least $.85 an some will be rich but not that richer… they are doing it for their own people not for US...the CBI revalue was posted that the IMF will pay the commercial debts so that means that the revalue will take place anytime now and May 1st.... May 19th at the DROP DEAD DATE for the revalue.

Bank Story:  Well, I took the bull by the horns. I just got off the phone with the downtown office of Wells Fargo Bank/Investment Department. I have an appointment Monday to visit with a Wells Fargo Investment advisor and his partner regarding my “millions of Dinar.” I first asked if he and his partner we aware of the coming revaluation of the Iraqi dinar and he said he was. He asked if I had the dinar in my possession or if it was held by a third party. I told him I held it. He said his partner would faciliate the movement of the money into a Wells Fargo bank account and then they both could help me with how to manage investing it. Not once did he even question anything about the validity of the dinar or its coming RV. So my advise to everyone is, don’t talk to a bank teller, talk to the investment advisors at the big international banks, particularly Wells Fargo. They want your money. I will learn what I can from them on Monday. Good luck to everyone. Go RV!

Paranormal RV Announcement Story: Wow!! My husband and I did not have a great day today. I had forced him to replace our last reserve order that was due on the 24th, and so we can pay them all off in May, before the Execitove Presidential Order 13303 Expires towards the end of May. It was part of our plan that we would do two months reserves only (March and April). If no RV yet, April was our last month. He was a little upset and we didn't talk much after we went and wired the reserves to DB. I was on my lap top doing some readings on the websites about the dinar news today, while he was downloading movies. My 14 years old son was napping next to me. It happened at about 6:45 pm (California Time). I picked up my cellular phone from underneath my son. There was a text that says "RV Announcement in Bagdad at 8:30". I didn't look and had thought it was my brother playing a joke on me and I quickly pressed replied, without looking, and said "yeah right and where did you get that information from?"

Then, I was curioused, so I went back to my text logs and checked to see who had actually sent me that text (thought it might be from, DV, DD or PH Group, etc......) instead. Amazingly, no one had sent me that text anywhere in my cellular phone history. Even my replied was gone and had no idea who I had replied it to. I saw it with my own eyes and it just dissappeared without a trace. My hair in the back of my neck stood up and I am totally confused. I didn't know how to explained this so I decided to post it. It can't be a ghost playing tricks on my cell phone...., right?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum