Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

3 posters

Go down

4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:14 am

Guru OkieOilMan:  hi strangers a blessed day to each of you--easter is every sunday had a dream last night--as ole warriors sometimes have-even tho they don't talk about it. I heard and felt the sounds of battle just as vivid as they were in 1968 to me. I knew i was only moments away from eternity when my savior took my hand so gently and smiled at me and said---don't worry i will kiss away your tears and away your fears--from that point on i have never worried again--about anything.

i hear there are lot's going on behind closed door's today as well as yesterday.  my thoughts point toward some kind of a merger with the ust and the fed--(personal opinion--not intel.  lots of new things coming down the pike--including new american currency-----  i guess we will make the best of whatever changes come our way in the meantime doing what we can to protect ourselve the best we can, just have to know the rules before we can play to win

NEXT WEEK I PLAN ON TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR A PLANE RIDE–I AM THINKING I WILL CHARGE MORE THAN WHAT I INITIALLY HAD INTENDED. THE HIGH COST OF 100 OCTANE LOW LEAD FUEL HAS RISEN AND I WILL HAVE TO TAKE THAT INTO CONSIDERATION–IT APPEARS I MAY (POSSIBLY MAY) HAVE TO CHARGE OVER 4 DOLLARS PER TICKET.—-NUFF SAID—PERIODKEY WORD IS POSSIBLY AND MAY
 I MAY NOT PUBLISH MY TICKET RATE BEFORE MON HERE IN THE USA MY RATE TO BE CHARGED MAY BE INFLUENCED BY A MID-WEEK MEETING BUT THINK I WILL DETERMINE RATE PREVIOUS TO THAT DATE
Guru Poppy2:  guys i have waited to post this since last evening . As many of you know my friend at the treasury had surgery two weeks ago and then had a problem and had to go back in this week and have more done. Well i can report he called last night and being the guy he is he still made a call for us and ask for a update on the status of the iraq rv . They told him it was in process moving fast through the system and it is undetermined the timing of the release because of the shear magnitude of the number of other countries being influenced by the dinar and its the largest transfer of wealth in history. He say it is for sure and they saw nothing preventing the announcement at any time. Oh he also said don't judge this from history of the normal procedure for a rv cause this is totally different

i been cooking most all day and started real early . I have keap the computer and my cell close at hand and all the Intel today from tony , dan, bj, ron, tom, etc has all been so uplifting and all has been running the same details and guys when this happens i get very excited. I am very guarded but still excited that with the news of the cards and other info shared today it seems that Sunday night and Monday are getting very large in the window if you know what i mean lift someones spirits today and attend church in the morning and praise him like you never have lets bring this thing home poppy2 he said Babylon would be rebuilt and that it could become the financial mecca of the world and we are some of the chosen blessed.

Guru Breitling:  I have a new blogspot coming up.  wanted you guys to sign up.  it will not be a chat site, just quick posts when i hear or see something.
you guys hear me and rudy on the radio show wed? 

going to ease off the dinar talk a bit.  my best guess 1.17 – euro.  time frame DFI.  nothing left to say.

it will revalue and the USA will be out of debt and with a surplus. ll dinar is already allocated.  the dinar in the auctions is needed to buy and get dollars and other currency, so they need a few in the auctions to do that. 

the LOP issue is off the table, so next issue is when will they be done with the first half of the re denomination and the second half will be to add value and then introduce the lowers. 

So lets break it down.  Iraq will scoop up as many dinar before RV.  after RV a time limit.  that’s all they need to do.  now our dinar will be sucked up by the US treasury and they will trade oil for the dinar.  when iraq gets the dinar back from the US treasury they will take it out of circulation.   the value will be added to the lower denoms.    the US feds will triple it’s profits on the dinar.

Iraq does not need cash, they need oil and when they get the bigger notes they destroy them.   oh i will i am and will be into this the rest of my life.

Guru POOF:  Just spoke to Poof - all the i's have been dotted - everyone signed off last week at the IMF - RV's next week - not sure what Bern. will announce but will have to explain about the currency RV'ing - many countries will be RVing --- 3 main currencies - USD, Euro, Iazah (Asian) and all others are tied to these....Arrests have been going on - Congress after announcements - PPS letters may have gone out today but was told Monday and Tues. good days, Wed. greater days....Rate not known , very few know it and won't tell, not sure about tiered rate..hadn't heard that...no RV this weekend - all in process - for next week. (So maybe it is finally gonna happen) Have a good one - Later Gator

Guru Kaperoni: clearly they are explaining the revaluation will not “initially” be high as some have stated…1. no LOP 2. increased buying power at that calculation which is just over 2 to $1...this RV will also be gradual...will see a RV in the range of just over 1 to $1. Possibly as high as 2.25 to $1 Then, in several months, another “step” to bring the dinar up to 3 to $1.

Guru Checkmate Dan: ...torn between two contacts...this intel trumps the other "need more time" intel Checkmate received...HE RECEIVED A CALL FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE AND FEELS REALLY GOOD ABOUT THIS HAPPENING ON MONDAY.

Guru Mailman17: EVERY SINGLE THING THAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS POINTS POSITIVE TO THE THING WE HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG

Guru Longfellow: 
So things seem to be pouring in rapidly as we inch ever closer to to the finish line. Shabibi’s meeting with the Iraqi bankers this morning gave us a true indication of the immensity of this undertaking. He told them they are working on a few things that could be handled very quickly and that they should be to go ready at a moments notice. He told them that the US and others are taking care of other key issues and that when completed the RV will happen within a matter of hours. He thanked them all for there hard work and dedication and got emotional when talking of Iraq climbing to new heights as a world power. They discussed the rates of exchange and I can assure you we will all be happy. This should be a big week for Iraq and all of us as they finalize the steps needed to RV. Lets all pray they can get this done soon.  HAPPY EASTER. Go TB, Go Big or Go Home, Go RV!

Guru PapaJack:  Without revealing any sources as to protect them and others let me give you my take on where we are NOW.

If you will remember in January I believe, I told you about intel from a source involved in this process and was told that there are 5 steps a country must do to RV and at that time Iraq was on the third step. I was told from the horse's mouth at that time it would be at least 3 weeks. However due to political infighting in Iraq and maybe some other places it has taken somewhat longer.

I was told a drop dead date to get everything done and RV was May 1st but I haven't said anything as not to disappoint anyone as we all try to be hopefull it will happen sooner.

I was later told that things were accelerated due to the unrest in the ME. Last week I was told that Shabibi had completed EVERYTHING and that there would be tons of disinformation and smoke but disregard it as all is done.

I was also told to not be concerned if the rate came out low as it would go up quickly. There are alot of moving parts to get this done but it is done.

I'm hopeful this will be a monumental week.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:16 pm

Ssmith, thank you so much  for doing these.  They are great reminders of what idiots these guys are, and how foolish it is to listen to any of them.

Poppy - "don't judge this from history of the normal procedure for a rv cause this is totally different" The reason he said this is that a typical revaluation is just a small upward adjustment, and wouldn't even be enough to cover the exchange fees for buying dinar.  That's why these guys have to resort to conspiracy theories.  Clearly Poppy's "intel" was BS.

Breitling - Bragging about doing a "show" with Rudy, who ended up dying in prison while serving a sentence for dinar fraud.  The USA is still in debt ($19 trillion and rising) and we have a deficit ($500 billion) instead of a surplus.  And per the petrodollar system, oil is sold for USD, not dinar. 

Poof (now deceased) - The "next week" RV didn't happen.

Kaperoni - Has since gone from predicting an RV to predicting a free float that would essentially accomplish the same thing but over a longer period of time.  In fact, none of the oil-based economies of that region have a free floating currency because their economies aren't sufficiently diversified.  Note that Kap is so confused that he can't even explain his lame incremental RV to $3+.  Three dinar to the dollar would be 33 cents.  Two dinar to the dollar would be 50 cents.  He's got it backwards.

PapaJack - May 1 was the drop dead RV date, as in May 1, 2011.  The IQD's value today is actually lower than it was then.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 4/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:36 pm

Thanks.  I hope this helps people put it all in perspective....  The same lies (and variations) have gone on for so long.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Detroit Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:11 pm

I offered a thanks in a previous post for the effort of these posts. It's really helpful to direct new people who are being suckered in. I direct them them to read these often.

Dr Detroit
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum