Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I don't think I can stand much more of this! I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I don't think I can stand much more of this! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I don't think I can stand much more of this! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I don't think I can stand much more of this! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I don't think I can stand much more of this! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I don't think I can stand much more of this! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I don't think I can stand much more of this! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I don't think I can stand much more of this! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I don't think I can stand much more of this! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I don't think I can stand much more of this! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I don't think I can stand much more of this! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I don't think I can stand much more of this! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I don't think I can stand much more of this! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I don't think I can stand much more of this! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I don't think I can stand much more of this! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I don't think I can stand much more of this! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I don't think I can stand much more of this! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
I don't think I can stand much more of this! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
I don't think I can stand much more of this! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
I don't think I can stand much more of this! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

I don't think I can stand much more of this!

5 posters

Go down

I don't think I can stand much more of this! Empty I don't think I can stand much more of this!

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:54 pm

I have an account with the Wingdings, because I thought it might be fun to have first-hand knowledge of what goes on in these sort of guru sites.

But I'm beginning to regret it. The sheer credulity and ignorance of these people is stunning.

They talk of "doing your research", "using your discernment" etc, but these seem to mean the opposite of what they mean in the real world.

Example: "discernment" seems to mean "If what you hear/read makes you feel warm and fuzzy then it's true. If it worries you or makes you concerned then it's not true." I don't think I've seen a better way enabling yourself to disappear down the rabbit-hole of delusion and self-deception.

The trouble is, it's so fiendishly addictive watching these things. Which brings me to my point: this may get all too much for me, so I think I'd welcome suggestions for some mayhem that will get me banned. Or maybe someone would like to take over my account?

All suggestions welcome.

:spring1:

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

I don't think I can stand much more of this! Empty Re: I don't think I can stand much more of this!

Post by chevysteve Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:15 pm

Ethel,

After being involved in this for several years, I understand exactly how you feel!! I have been in this since 2008 but MANY on this site have been in for WAY longer.  Lot's of sleepless nights filled with false hope and visions on grandeur.

The sooner you come to the realization that these (guru's) people are lying pieces of shit, the better off you will be.  Many of them have gone to jail and many more will!  Most of their underlings (minions) are losers who can't find a real job and perpetuate the guru's lie's for minimum wage or less.  In the end, they will all answer to God and pay for their sins here on this earth.

Just learn to read the bullshit for what it really is..........bullshit lie's!!  After while it really has a "comedy affect" on a person.  the lie's are so far fetched that it's laughable.....it really is!!  After a while you truly can the lie's and deceit faster and faster so the threads don't take anywhere near as long to read.  In fact, 95% of them you won't even look at!!  Also, it also really fine tunes your "bullshit meter" which you can use in real life situations!!!

So there is some value there although not the value the guru's want you to believe.  Hell, after while you will even be able to tell all the alias's they go by just by the similar patterns of their lie's and the verbiage they use...... you probably haven't been around long enough to even remember Oakie oil man or Okie (I think it's Okie) oil man.....Okie  let alone Bulldog, Montana Slim, freeway Bill and the list goes on and on and on and on..........

Best od luck..
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

I don't think I can stand much more of this! Empty Re: I don't think I can stand much more of this!

Post by kenlej Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:01 pm

Ethel Biscuit wrote:I have an account with the Wingdings, because I thought it might be fun to have first-hand knowledge of what goes on in these sort of guru sites.

But I'm beginning to regret it. The sheer credulity and ignorance of these people is stunning.

They talk of "doing your research", "using your discernment" etc, but these seem to mean the opposite of what they mean in the real world.

Example: "discernment" seems to mean "If what you hear/read makes you feel warm and fuzzy then it's true. If it worries you or makes you concerned then it's not true." I don't think I've seen a better way enabling yourself to disappear down the rabbit-hole of delusion and self-deception.

The trouble is, it's so fiendishly addictive watching these things. Which brings me to my point: this may get all too much for me, so I think I'd welcome suggestions for some mayhem that will get me banned. Or maybe someone would like to take over my account?

All suggestions welcome.

:spring1:
Hey Biscuit If u want to have some fun PM me your username and password and we will both get on there and I'll show u how to have some fun b4 we get banned 
I don't think I can stand much more of this! 3508649203 I don't think I can stand much more of this! 3508649203 I don't think I can stand much more of this! 3508649203 I don't think I can stand much more of this! 3508649203 I don't think I can stand much more of this! 3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:15 am

Thanks Guys.

chevysteve: don't worry, I've not believed a word of this scam since I first found out about it 2 years ago. At that time they were all pumped up for the RV to happen in a few days. I thought it would be interesting to see what happened when the RV didn't happen and they all realised they'd been scammed.

I was absolutely dumbstruck when things just rumbled on as usual. I've been watching since then: both on here, on sites like quatloos and the fogbow (both good anti-scam type sites) and various so-called "channellers" who believe they're getting hot tips from Jesus (though they call him Sananda) and a fleet of aliens circling the planet.

ken: PM coming your way :-)

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Detroit Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:44 am

Unfortunately I Have had close family members who got sucked into this along with many of their friends. Since then I have spent countless hours researching and trying to spread the truth to them. DD has been the best so thanks to Ponee and all the others who contribute . I would try to name but don't want to leave anyone out.

Dr Detroit
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:00 pm

yes the dinar  is a worthless piece  of currency but it is not a scam. everything  surrounding it is.  they  need not have to hold a gun to your head because they are masters of deception that usually prey  on peoples emotions and greed that they will make millions from pennies. they are no different then  used car salesmen that sells lem onsas cream puffs or any other pyrmid scams that go on a daily basis that usually prey on the needy
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum