Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

3 posters

Go down

4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:22 am

Guru OkieOilMan:  SOMETIMES POST’S ARE EITHER HARD TO COMPILE OR HARD TO COMPREHEND–THIS MAY BE 1 OF THEM–I HAVE STARTED A NEW APPROACH TO POSTING THAT ONLY ENCOMPASSES SOUND BITES OF HARD FACTS AND ON A INDIVIDUAL STAND ALONE STATEMENT. FACTS–NOT RUMORS–YOU NEED TO READ MY POSTS ON A DAILY BASIS BECAUSE EACH SUCCESSIVE POSTS ONLY COMPLIMENTS OR IS RELATED TO PREVIOUS POSTS (COMPARE THEM). THE IMF IS TODAY DETERMINING THE RATE OF THE DINAR. SHABIBI WANTED HIGHER RATE. USA GOV IS BEING PRESSURED BY CHINA AND JAPAN AND BRITAIN TO EXERT IMMEDIATE PRESSURE ON THE GOI–THE CBI–AND THE IMF (ALTHOUGH IMF ANSWERS TO NO COUNTRY) TO EXPEDITE THE R/V. IMF WANTS THIS EXPEDITED ALSO BECAUSE OF THE IMPLICATIONS ON OTHER CURRENCIES R/VING. THE WORD IMMINENT AND SOON AND CLOSE HAS BEEN USED TO DEATH REGARDING THE R/V –BUT HAS NEVER BEEN AS APPROPRIATE AS IT PRESENTLY IS. DATE AND RATE?–AT ANY MOMENT THE R/V CAN OCCUR–RATE–APPEARS TO BE AN INITIAL R I AND THEN LATER AN R/V. THE PRESSURE ON IRAQ IS TREMENDOUS BECAUSE OF HAVING AN EXTREME CURRENCY SHORTAGE AND THE ISSUE MUST BE ADDRESSED AND ADDRESSED NOW. TIME IS NOW IRAQ’S ENEMY. THERE ARE NOTHING MORE TO BE DONE BY THE CONTROLLING ENTITY (IMF) BUT REVALUE. THE TIME IS NOW. OH YEAH—NUFF SAID–PERIOD!

LETS ALL PUT OUR THINKING CAP’S ON JUST A MINUTE AND CONSIDER POSSIBILITIES—HYPOTHETICAL SITUATIONS–IF RATE COMES OUT LOWER THAN YOU EXPECT–CONSIDER CASHING OUT A LITTLE NOW AND MONITOR WHETHER THE RATE ESCALATES THEN CASH OUT MORE.–IF RATE COMES OUT AT OR WHERE YOUR COMFORTABLE AND YOU DON’T WANT TO RISK ANY FURTHER SPECULATION THEN CASH OUT ALL. BUT–CONSIDER THE POTENTIAL OF VALUE INCREASING OVER A PERIOD OF TIME BECAUSE OF FUTURE ASSETS OF IRAQ WOULD TRANSLATE INTO A HIGHER RATE THAN INITIALLY PRESENTED

HERE’S ANOTHER OPTION THAT SOME MAY WANT TO CONSIDER—GO TO A LARGE BANK THAT HANDLES FOREIGN CURRENCY AND OPEN A FOREIGN CURRENCY ACCOUNT DESIGNATED IN WHATEVER (DINAR) CURRENCY AND LEAVE IT THERE AND RECEIVE THE POSSIBLE ESCALATION OF THE RATE OF THAT PARTICULAR CURRENCY.—

Guru Fitter1:  BUT THEY EXPANDED ON THE MEMO SAYING ONLY CERTAIN
EXOTIC CURRENCY WERE STOPPED BEING SOLD DUE TO RATE CHANGES COMING.  SO I CALLED DOWNTOWN TO THE FOREIGN CURRENCY DESK,
AND WAS TOLD THEY STOPPED SELLING FOREIGN CURRENCIES DUE TO RATE
CHANGES, THINGS THAT MAKE ME GO HUM!  BUT JUST CERTAIN ONES AND SONNY ASKED FOR THE LIST OF CURRENCIES THEY STOPPED SELLING, MAN THEY GOT TESTY.  WHICH MEANS LOW DENOMS COMING OUT OF THE CRATES.  I HAVE HAD A PIC OF A 1 DINAR NOTE FOR MONTHS, SO I KNOW THEY ARE PRINTED AND ALREADY CRATED.  QUOTE UNQUOTE THE IRAQI DINAR IS ON OUR LIST OF
FOREIGN CURRENCIES THAT WE HAVE BEEN TOLD TO STOP SELLING DUE TO RATES CHANGES.

Guru Frank26:  the guy that asked questions to Shabibi (first question) on Tuesday, Bluestar is a part of our team--he had a specific assignment in asking certain questions.

Guru Enorrste:  My friend John just happened to be the person who asked the first question [to shabibi] (when will the dinar be revalued?)...he asked another question [later] “What is the connection with the completion of the GOI to the RV?” Shabibi’s answer,  essentially  “The GOI has nothing to do with the RV.”  the two highest officials in the CBI that this will occur “very soon” and that “it is time to do the revaluation”

Guru Longfellow: Just off with iraq. IMF will not allow them to RV at the lower rate for fear of massive runs on the currency. They said do it all or nothing. Maliki’s time has expired and things are in the works to get him out. Can’t give to many details but they are moving fast. Hopefully they can accomplish this quickly and get things back on track.

Guru Rudy:  Rate will be between $1.52 to $2.12

Guru Med:  I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE BUT ME TO SAY 5/3 WAS NOT SELLING DINAR SONNY CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THEY STOPPED IN HIS AREA AS OF TODAY BUT I WANTED TO SEE IF ANYONE ELSE HAD IT HAPPEN IN THEIR AREA ALSO. 

Guru Nighthk11:  Lots of pressure to get this done- waiting on gov’t announcement that’s all.  I am hoping before Maliki leaves for Korea- there is an indication it will be done by then.  I think it will be announced- as this morning I was told they are about ready- also read the chat- glad they will come out at rate decided upon. 

Guru Robusto:  I have two contacts outside of the boards, one with B of A in a big city and one is a commodities broker in Chicago. They have told me to stay away from the websites, but I can tell you for a fact, at least according to these gentleman, B of A has been ready for several weeks for the RV and he is very surprised it has not happen yet, but the banks are ready. The commodities broker texted me two days ago and said "we are there"

I usually hear from them two or three days before it shows up on these websites, so I think we are on the right track, just don't know when the train is going to stop.

DV Member Story: Relative who works at B of A Headquarters just sent me this: "Upcoming multi-currency enhancements will expand asset based lending global capabilities." He said this is a huge depature from any lending notifications from the past. They are getting ready! GO R V !

Canadian Dinarian Story:  This is NOT Rumour.....I repeat this IS NOT Rumour !! THIS happened to ME!!
Fellow Dinarians....I have some REALLY EXCITING NEWS to share with you!!!!!

....... this information is darn near as good as hearing it has RV'd......cause it might as well have....with what was said, to me, in person,  because I know what I'm saying here is true as it was said directly to me.

I need however to keep some of this information anoymous....in regards to what town & what Bank in Canada, in order to protect the Job of the
person who divulged this information to me....as she probably told me more than she should have.

Today ( Thursday April 21/11 ) I went to our local Branch Bank to purchase another Money Order to pay the final 90% On a Reserve for a Million Dinars we had placed a month ago. I live in a small town in Canada.

The Teller said one moment please I need to have my Bank Manager authorize this. ( They had not done this with Our other orders ....at least not that high up ....when we asked for a money order for our final 90%'s )
Then the Bank Manager came out and said To me, when you are done......may I see you for a moment please?

I wondered, what the heck.....and followed her into her private office with my knees knocking. LOL

Then she proceeded to ask me, if by any chance we were purchasing Iraqi Dinar? I was so surprised I hesitated a bit, And didn't know what to say......she said....it's OK..........the reason I am asking is because I just received a Memo by Fax from Head Office today and it was stating to inform the staff to be on the lookout for anyone purchasing Foreign Currency, especially Iraqi Dinar. You see we have been told to offer to any of our Clients purchasing Dinar, Competitive rates and our Investment Services.
We want you to know we will do our very best to meet or beat the dealer Rates on exchanging your Foreign Currency. We would like to have your business.

So then I asked her if she knew when it is going to RV or the Rate? Of Course, I had to ask ( grin ) She said " she couldn't really say " Then she said she didn't know the rate and she couldn't give a date when the RV would happen and she'd deny that she said this, but Confidentially, it looks good for by the end of next week or sooner.....and then she Gave a WINK and a BIG smile to ME.I then took the opportunity to talk with her about the rumours we've heard, about problems with the Bank freezing our money for an extended period of time....she said, not necessarily,this is what will happen,
the money will be deposited into your account and shown there.....
our Policy is.... ....it may take a couple of days, up to 48 hours, to clear all funds because we don't have all that money in one bank, however you could get a few thousand, up to $10,000.00 cash immediately.

She told me that we would be looked after by their main branch in the larger city near us, in regards to Investment Counseling.  So then I shared with her that my hubby and I were going to hire a good Tax Attorney and set up an LLC.......she said.....Excellent.....and indeed do that 1st, then open your Corporate Account, all before you cash in your Dinar. So she was really into chatting with me and building a rapport with me..... to encourage me to keep our business.

Needless to say I had to peel myself off the ceiling when I got home. We felt like it had pretty much RV'd already.... receiving this kind of confirmation.....and confirmation is what is was, cause....   After all.....this was a small town Bank who took note of us buying Dinar.... and approached us.
She said when she saw "Sterling Currency Group" she knew we were buying currency and suspected it would be Dinar, right away.

So if this little Bank knows because Head Office told them today....then
ALL the Canadian Banks must know too... HOW GREAT IS THAT!!! OUR VERY OWN CANADIAN INTEL up front and personal ........if our Canadian Banks now know....then it's out all over the World!!

This isn't info some stranger said and maybe made up....this is real Intel that happened to ME!!  Man, we ( my hubby and I ) are over the moon........

This is goin down....and soon!!

A very excited.....Canadian Dinarian

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Dr Detroit Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:21 pm

How did that Canadian bank information and Sterling reserve thing work out for ya in the last five years?

Dr Detroit
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 4/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:36 pm

Quick Review ...... Okie was always full of crap and  has gone away.  Frank26 did a countdown to the RV in 2010 ... T minus (however many  days were left in the year) and counting.  That was over five  years ago, folks.  Enorrste was and still is full of crap.  They did not say that the RV would happen soon five years ago.  Shabibi said that they had already decided to do the currency reform (which was/is a redenomination, not a revaluation) and were just waiting for the security situation to improve which it never has.  Rudy was convicted of dinar fraud and died in prison.    As for the Canadian bank story, the only stories that have been proven to be accurate were the ones that ended "and then they laughed and told me it was a scam".

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum