Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:41 am

Guru Studley (Gen64/WileyMorgan/KCmana Group):  some of the intel is too hot… cannot reveal.  My source at the BIS is waiting for the final go aheadShabibi is forcing this RV, I believe we are very close, waiting for Maliki, either voluntary, or forced, be patient… I’m on the Phone with one of my sources… brb

Guru Enorrste:  I tend to agree with Bluwolf that it will come out in the $4 range, then rise to something around $6, and within months (3-6) go as high as $10, or more. 

Guru Topgunner:  my group had a call this morning and the consensus was this should be over between now and wed.

Guru Fitter1:  MY SOURCE JUST CALLED AND SAID EXPECT THE NEXT FEW DAYS FOR IT TO HAPPEN, MIRE INFO COMING TOMORROW AFTER THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE MEETING WHERE SHABS IS SPEAKING, 2 OF OUR FOLKS WILL BE AT THE MEETING.

Guru Frank26:  Today is the 30 days of the LOI – letter of intention  sent to the IMF to raise the value of the currency....Tomorrow (april 19th)
they should announce the GOI...Frank says there was NO RV of $1.20 in country this past weekend

Guru Dinar Daddy:  Raising 3 Zeros--what are the chances of each---Lop/Lop RV: (terrible for us) Zilch chance of this.  Re-Denomination (bad for us) Slim chance.  RE-Denomination & RV (not what we are looking for but potential good return on investment) It’s a legitimate possibility that everyone should at least be prepared for.  Gradual Reevaluation (not ideal but better than previous alternatives) I’m open to this being a gradual growth process.  I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.  Reevaluation (what we all want): I myself (logically speaking) feel the probability of this scenario is small due to the massive influx of currency throughout the world. 

Guru SteveI:  I am pretty sure that this is our week.  My RV meter is now at 99.9%. It cannot get much better than that.

Guru Wisdom:  it came from a source I’d been talking to whom has family in Bagdad.  this was really cool discussion we had, really opened my eyes to what’s going on there.  he did say that with the RV, their not letting anything out early and are just reinforcing the fact that Iraq’s economy is growing extremely fast for nothing having been changed.  The things being said by the government of Iraq is a cloud to keep what’s really going on under the surface out of the limelight. They are doing what is necessary to put the RV in place to ensure the success of their economy and for all concerned. they will not let any of the RV information out, it’s not important to their agenda, it will just happen and take affect when it’s final. 

Guru Scooter:  Phenomenal... Amazing... Thrilled... Ecstatic... Those are words that describe this last week, regardless if you are a "Trifecta" believer or not. Why you ask? Because a critical move was just made in this chess game and could be the catalyst that drives the Iraqi Dinar RV to the heights we all desire. For those of you not familiar with "The Trifecta Theory", I ask that you read the eight prior chapters of research before reaching your conclusions. However, for those that have been following this saga, reading the latest news from Chinese leaders agreeing to strengthen the Yuan strongly indicate the U.S. got their desired outcome and the RV in Iraq can proceed. Again, if "The Trifecta Theory" holds true and China does indeed strengthen the Yuan, a flurry of press releases sourced from the US and Middle East will occur regarding Iraq. They would come very quickly and all with subtle differences in the messaging carefully designed to confuse and mislead. Please remember, if "The Trifecta" holds true and Iraq RV's, we will witness the single largest day of cash transactions worldwide, exceeding over 10 Trillion USD's all at one time. If you're a FOREX trader, you might want to keep your STOPS a little tighter for the next month or two. You don't move that kind of cash around the globe and not have an effect on every tradable currency or stock on the planet. In fact, that would be a record for the Bank of International Settlement. In the meantime, stay tuned for the final chapter and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Guru Poppy2: dr shabibi is addressing the national chamber this morning from 11 am till noon it will be very interesting what he has to say to attempt to interest them in investing in the rebuilding of iraq? Things have changed today all still showing that the rv is in play and being processed. China has now agreed to rv along with the rest of the 100 plus currencies all this is great news and the large basket could be released at any moment keep your smiles on and get your plan together the baby is coming home poppy2

Guru Med:  NEWS NEWS NEWS FOR ALL THAT DO NOT KNOW GOVERNOR SHABIBI IS IN THE U.S. HE IS SPEAKING TODAY ON THE RAISING OF THE ZERO'S.   I LISTENED TO HIS BRIEFING AND ANSWER.  HE SIDE STEPPED SOME BUT WHEN THE OWNER OF ONE OF THE MAJOR HOTELS IN IRAQ WHO IS OWNED BY A U.S. CITIZEN ASKED HIM ABOUT ALL THE ARTICLES IN IRAQ HE SAID YES, THAT HE HAS A PLAN TO RAISE THE ZERO'S.  HE SAID THAT IT WAS NOT A DECREE BY THE GOVERNMENT TO ADD THEM IN THE BEGINNING AND THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF INFLATION THAT HE ADDED THEM SO THAT HE COULD DEVALUE THE DINAR AND WORK THE INFLATION OUT. HE SAID THAT FOR CBI IT IS FIRST INFLATION CONTROL AND FOR THE GOVT IT IS ABOUT THE BUDGET AND SPENDING AND WHAT THEY CAN GET THE MOST OUT OF. HE SAID THAT THE DINAR WITH ALL THE ZERO'S IS NO LONGER A MANAGEABLE CURRENCY IN IRAQ AND THAT HE FELT IT WAS TIME. HE SAID THAT MANY NUMBERS ARE BEING REPORTED IN THE MEDIA ON WHAT IT WILL BE

NOT ONE ARTICLE FROM SALEH OR SHABIBI STATE REDENOMINATION.  THEY ALL STATE RAISING THE ZERO’S.  IT WAS SHABS WHO USED THE RIGHT TERMS
IN REVALUATION.  I WOULD HAVE ASKED WILL HE EXPLAIN TO THE AUDIENCE THE DIFFERENCE IN THEM RAISING THE ZERO’S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE
AS SALEH STATES AND THE MISCONCEPTION THAT DELETING THE ZERO’S ARE THE SAME THING.  THAT WAY I AM NOT ASKING FOR THE RV, BUT LETTING HIM EXPLAIN IT WITHOUT PUTTING IT SO DIRECT

Guru Taoist:  Things are coming in fast now. Just off with Iraq to confirm an earlier call from US. If GOI is fully seated before Shabib’s meeting with US Chamber of Commerce. He will announce the RV shortly after his meeting from Washington. Boehner and others were there to push things along. They need to get it done before or Shabibi will wait until he returns to Iraq. This could be interesting, Tomorrow from 10 am to noon eastern time

Guru Freeway Bill:  There were originally 30 trillion dinar printed. Well over 80% of that amount has been accounted for and is in the hands of Iraq. That leaves 6 trillion dinar out of which US, China, Russia, Brazil and other countries hold a substantial amount of these in their countries. So let us say that there is 1 – 1.5 trillion is out in the hands of regular people, trusts, etc.

China and the US have signed agreements that they each will take all of their dinar and all that they cash in from their citizens in OIL @ an agreed upon rate of $ 32.00 per barrel for however long it takes.

Now taking the total of 6 trillion that is supposedly out there which would be multiplied by the rate that we will set at $ 4 just to go from a number of some kind.
So now we have $ 24,000,000,000,000! Seems like an amount that just will not be possible? Read on. 24 trillion dollars will transform to 750 BILLION barrels of oil @ $32.00. That is what it will cost Iraq to payoff. That is still a lot of money, right? Well, considering that one barrel of oil cost Iraq less than $ 2.00 per barrel to process which means that Iraq can pay off ALL of the Dinar still out for $ 1,500,000,000 while coming out of sanctions, becoming a powerful country and a part of the UN and WTO and go forward.

Being that this RV would basically make it so the US will be able to pay off most or all of their national debt along with the other countries involved would be doing the same making the World Economy would get a tremendous shot in the arm and everyone would be on a better playing field meaning World trade would be enhanced and the US and China emerge as the strongest and Iraq comes out as either the richest or the 2nd richest country in the world.

So, my friends, the RV can happen and actually if you take Iraq’s assets, it could actually justify RVing at upwards of $ 8 – $ 12 and this calculation would work and still leave Iraq with a smidgen of debt compared to the assets they have. So rest assured that there will BE NO LOP because it is not necessary and it would deflate this entire plan and not help anyone and Iraq would not emerge as a stable government or friend to anyone

Guru JohnBoy:  The people are not celebrating in Iraq because it RV'd. They are celebrating because there was an in country removal of the zeros from their currency, which put the currency at $1.70 ($1.20 rounded up) per 1 Iraqi Dinar. That means that the value of the Dinar went up in Iraq only...at $1.20. This is not the RV but merely a temporary relief measure implemented by Parliament for Iraqi citizens only...and the reason for the closing of the borders...THIS IS NOT THE RV but was misinterpreted by everyone/gurus as the RV. Intel seemed to spot on with the timing of removal of zeros which did happen at 1.70 (round up to 1.20) per dinar. Was announced but this was an in country temporary relief measure BUT NOT THE GLOBAL RV Two things going on:1. Removal of zeros and 2. Global RV. This is why all the secrecy. The sources have misinterpreted this like we have...Frank is closests to figuring this out it seems. Sources fed accurate info on the removal of in country zeros...but did not know it was not the global RV

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 4/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:22 pm

Looking back, I really wonder if these guys used to write novels- This would not surprise me in the least-They sound to me like they believe their own statements-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum