Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

4/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:32 am

Guru Kaparoni:  While it's true that we could see the RV at anytime. I am hearing from my buddy from Iraq that things look to be set up for Tuesday thru Thursday window and most likely Wednesday or Thursday.  He overheard his employer talking with someone on the Phone this afternoon (our Morning) and they were discussing the announcement to the world. It was said, once the GOI was fully seated then they will wait for Shabibi to return to Iraq before it's made official. These bankers also talked about Shabibi as being the architect and facilitator of Iraq's rise to greatness. They are very excited and anxious for this to happen and are happy that the people of Iraq. 

Guru OkieOilMan: 
GOOD DAY AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR FOREIGN FRIENDS. WELL TODAY WAS QUITE A DAY IN THE INTEL WORLD. INTEL WAS SHARED ON A CONFIDENTIAL BASIS AND DETAILS CAN NOT BE POSTED AT THIS EXACT MOMENT.

I HAVE SPENT THE DAY WITH ATTORNEYS-BANKERS-AND ACCOUNTANTS GETTING TRUST'S-BANK ACCOUNTS–OBTAINING EIN NUMBERS FROM THE IRS AND ALL LEGAL MATTERS SETTLED AND SITUATED FOR A BOUNTIFUL BLESSING FORTHCOMING (DOES THAT TELL YOU SOMETHING?).

I HAD AN INDIVIDUAL ASK ME THIS MORNING–WHAT'S THE JUICE??–TO WHICH I STATED–JUICE–WHAT JUICE?–AS OF NOW ALL THE JUICE HAS BEEN EXTRACTED AND IS READY FOR CONSUMPTION. WE ARE WAITING FOR THE WAITER TO BRING OUR JUICE MOMENTARILY.

I NOW WISH TO PUBLICLY THANK MR. SHABBI–THE UN–THE UNSC-THE IMF-THE WORLD BANK-THE INTERNATIONAL BANK OF SETTLEMENT-THE IRAQI PARLIMENT AND THE US GOVERMENT FOR THEIR COMPLETED (COMPLETED) PARTICIPATION IN THIS GLOBAL IMPLICATIONS EVENT. 

I WISH TO ALSO THANK EVERYONE THAT READS THIS POST FOR THEIR PATIENCE THAT WILL BE REWARDED SHORTLY. THIS HAS NOT BEEN A TONGUE IN CHEEK POST BUT HAS BEEN A REASSURING POST THAT IS VERY SELF EVIDENT AS TO IT'S MEANING.  TO GOD BE THE GLORY AND THANKS FOREVER AND FOREVER—-NUFF SAID–PERIOD!!!—-SELAH

Guru Tony Iraq RV'ed the Dinar today "INSIDE IRAQ"... We should see it on the forex or banks sometime in the next 24 to 72 hours...Now we know the date we only need to know the rate.

Guru Scooter:  if Singapore is increasing the value they know something obviously.  that happend yesterday.  today China Agreed to increase significantly.  what that means is the whole Eastern ASIA RV is going to go down at that point, if and when China pulls the trigger about 19 countries will pop — 
Guru Adam Montana:  I apologize for the delay. This led to a week, a lot of things on the surface, and not in the news, but here in the workplace. You should know that there are effective plans to raise the value of the currency, but now there is the real deadline. I can not tell exactly what these dates, but there are two of great importance. There will be heads above me and put an end to a month, and another is extremely important in June.

so I see two things.   One is we have a 7 day window with a very important deadline and another in June.  if you remember, last year there was talk and a few articles about the currency changing by june, but the rest of the email is so positive it's amazing, and not just positive like "oh we will have pretty new bills that are still worthless.

Guru Med:  SONNY TEXT ME THIS MORNING HE HAD A 3 WAY PHONE CONFERENCE WITH HIS FRIEND THE RETIRED MIDDLE EAST PROFESSOR AND ONE OF HIS FRIENDS FROM DUBAI NOW THIS IS NOT SONNY'S THOUGHTS HE JUST LISTENED BUT THEY ARE HEARING IN AS LITTLE AS TWO WEEKS THE RAISING OF THE ZERO'S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE WILL BE ALL DONE AND SETTLED AS I SAID IT WAS NOT HIS OR MY OPINION IT WAS ONLY WHAT WAS BEING DISCUSSED IN DUBAI AND THAT THERE IS AN URGENCY TO FINISH IT AND GET THINGS ON TRACK IN IRAQ.

WE ARE ONE I REPEAT ONE STEP AWAY FROM AN RV THAT IS IT WE ARE STANDING ON IT GANG.  I CANNOT THINK OF ANYTHING RIGHT NOW THAT IS MAKING ME WAIVER AFTER ALL THE CRAP WE ENDURED AND MADE IT THROUGH THIS IS THE EASY PART.

Guru BondLady:  The Central Bank of Iraq adviser said Friday that the Bank is working to organize the work of Islamic banks through a special law legislation during the next few days.  hope this has helped i am really excited about these 2 articles and hope u are too ty all.  drops the mic and walks off.

Frank26:  I shared with you a call that came from what I call the Blue and White in the sky.   My source said that SHE called and said that they were satisfying Germany because they had saved the EU theater from bankruptcy. In the same manner that China was allowed to dump its UST bonds and was restocked with more IQD’s last year. In the same manner that KU was satisfied in January and February of this year. SHE ……..said that M must release his GOI by Monday no later than Tuesday morning. M and S should be in the US all day Monday after they finish with Switzerland. SHE said if the GOI is presented to the world by this time frame Wednesday would be the preparation of releasing the rate by Thursday. If no GOI during this time frame then we move everything to next week once again. It is for this reason that I do not pay attention to rumors Family……I only pay attention to my Teams. May I advise all of you to re-read DEBTARHEELGIRLS notes from our CC.

I am a gatherer of knowledge and a seeker of patterns. For the first time ever we have noticed something different on Iraqi TV this morning.  …….EVERYONE is talking about the RI/RV in Iraq. I look for this coming Thursday.

1.6 trillion IQD’s were shredded last month…….6%. We showed you they were at 15% at M2 minus this 6% leaves them at 9% 000’s. We found an additional 3% that I will tell you about next week which takes their M2 to around 5 to 6%. This is a dehydrated cactus in the desert that badly needs lower denoms to fill in the whole that was created by lifting the 000’s.

Story:  I just moved over hear from another site because I spend more time on this site getting info than most and you guys cover it all better. I don't claim to be super connected, but I do have a few very reliable sources. The first of which got me in this whole Dinar mess is based in our nations capital in a odd shaped building. (hint,hint). This person specailizes in the ME and has been a great friend for 23 years. Second is a buddy for over 34 years. I have known him since I was 7. He is a retired Special Forces officer with over 3 tours in the ME. Currently serving as private security for a very high place person with a bank in Iraq. He has lived there now for 2 years and speaks the language fluently. I tell you this not to impress but so you know my info is real. Anyway, My buddy in DC called today as they are making preperations for certain dignitaries that are expected to arrive from Iraq. He stated that things are moving at a very excellerated pace and things will be brought to light in the very near future. I am expecting a call from Iraq and will post what I learn as soon as I get it. Go big or Go Home, Go RV!

So i just got off with Iraq, My buddy caught bits and pieces of conversation about timing of RV. I know better than to be a date and rate guy but what he heard was they was surprised it hasn't already been officially announced. They were in disbelief that it is still being kept behind closed doors and seemed rather aggitated that another day passed and nothing. I know the feeling. Everyday we creep closer and closer to our collective goal. Always Go Big or Go Home, Go RV!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum