Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:03 am

Guru OkieOilMan:  Good afternoon america and ships at sea and all our international friends. Oh boy--up 1 hill and down 2--i will leave it to the braniac's to figure this sound bite post out.

There are multitudes of information being furnished today that states 1 thing and then information received that contridicts the same. 1st of all i am sure by now you know singapore r/v'd last night raising their rate 25% in 1 fell swoop.

I stand corrected on previous post about shabbi and contengency being in switzerland to expedite the r/v. I hate to say it but they (iraq) the usa and the imf are still working on an agreed rate even though we understood differently.

The imf is currently holding a meeting in new york city today to run several days that in my understanding that shabbi and the m o f will attend the 16th. Starting next week at an unspecified time shabbi and advisors are going on a world tour as such. (bad description but applicable) also at this same time the imf is holding an economic conference presently in either europe or asia (could not Find out which for sure) now we find out another revelation that the lower denoms has to be approved by parliment.

In conjunction with above intel is the fact that those that has been paid in iraq (goverment workers) has been paid 715 thousand dinars which equates to about 750 usd. And also that only half of the employees were paid.

The smart cards that has been paid so far and dispensed so far was only to goi employees and the general public will be issued their smart cards this coming sunday.as to the reflection on the above sound-bite post i am nearly at a loss to figure what exactly is going on and it's implication to us and the r/v.

1 can only hope that some of the intel is a diversion and some intel is true--only time will tell. Who knows? This r/v may slip in the back door while we are looking out the front window---i like surprises-don't you? Forgive the lack of continuity in this post but some information can't be put in a succesive cohesive order---like i said--braniac's-analize.

Guru Ernorrste:  when they pull in the large notes they do the RV; we go to Ty and cash in turning our 25K dinar notes into about $100,000 each

Guru Med:  YET ON WHAT RAISING THE ZERO'S ARE AND DELETING THE ZERO'S AS WE SEE THEY USE ONE TERM RAISING THE ZERO'S AND NOW MY OLD WORD VALUATION THEY ARE NOT I REPEAT NOT DELETING ZERO'S FROM THE CURRENCY THEY ARE RAISING ZERO'S FROM THE VALUE OR NOMINAL VALUE WHICH IS MORE ACCURATE THERE IS ONLY ONE NOMINAL VALUE .00086 THAT IS A FACT AND THIS IS THE ONLY WAY FOR A VALUATION TO WORK OTHERWISE YOU ARE DEVALUING THE DINAR OR ANY CURRENCY FOR THAT MATTER AND THERE IS NO WAY TO IMPROVE PURCHASING POWER FOR THE DINAR THAN TO RAISE THE ZERO'S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS SAID IS THE GOAL OF THE CENTRAL BANK SO I WANT TO CLEAR THIS UP FOR ANYONE WHO MAY NOT UNDERSTAND IT YET I HOPE I EXPLAINED IT WELL ENOUGH FOR ALL TO UNDERSTAND DOES ANYONE NOT UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE

Guru BondLady:  it tells us with in this article the 3 steps it takes to redenominate and to rv.  ill show u now.
step 1 - the Central Bank of Iraq has to submit a law regulating the process of lifting.

step 2 - and sends it to the presidency of the Council of Ministers.
step 3 - and then to the House of Representatives to decide then, if there is a patchwork need to raise three zeroes from the local currency or not.

do u see?  1 cbi makes the law.  step 2 he gives it to the goi ministers. 
step 3 the ministers gives it to the house of represenatives to pass.
see 1,2 , 3,

Guru SteveI (via Ray):  Just got off the phone with my contact in Iraq. I have HUGE NEWS!!! The CBI sent a formal request to Parliament about three hours ago to vote on deleting the three zeroes from the currency. This was even put on Iraqi TV as a subtitle that scrolls at the bottom of the screen.

The RV is at the door step and this ride is almost over. Praise God!! I’ll keep you informed of any new info I receive.

Guru ajw:  Us Budget, New Banking system which has been running side by side to old system in iraq is being turned on Sunday am, old system
will run beside it as back up for a while. shabibi will be in dc Monday evening into tuesday.  Rv Is expected anytime given time from now to
begging of week. this is it.. WHOOO HOOO  …im not a date /rate guy. I only seldom post factual stuff when i have very good proof, and intel…

Guru Frank26:  Frank opens with a song and a prayer.  Typed by DebTarHeelGirl.
You bought a stock called IQD from a company called Iraq for a dividend called RI –RV for a product called Oil… You will win according to the overlapping compared to the last year Kuwait went through before their RI – the systems the bank and something is around the corner says Frank.  Frank gets a call: HIS TEAM said the ministers will be announced this coming Monday – the currency will be revalued past $3.22 more than the original 20% once the GOI sits.   If they seat those the ministers on Monday the RI-RV will happen so very shortly thereafter.

Guru Delta:  Shabibi is talking open about it in Iraq for last two months – they are done they know exactly how much they have got – CBI will ever loose a penny on their reserve even if goes up to $3 or $4 dollars the people will win and so will the CBI… Iraq is ready and about to pull the trigger….

Guru RichQueen:  OK listen up. I have been conspicuous in my absence today. Been sorting the wheat from the chaff as it were. Barring any unforeseen complications it is how I have been saying for the last 2 days. We should see the baby’s face sometime in the middle of the night tonight.
Remember something about the rules of an RV. RV’s have never historically happened anytime but between Tues, Thursday. But this is an historic RV never in the history of the world have this many currencies RV’d all at once. Hence THIS RV will potentially defy ALL rules. All bets are off.

Guru Blaino:  We have told you that there will be a lot of confusion, mis-direction, out right lies, and intentional attempts to convince ALL OF YOU that this will never happen, that you should sell back your dinar, etc…

“Hold, until relieved!” DO NOT fall prey to the schemes and the efforts of those that seek your ruination! Shabibi and the BIS (Bank of International Settlements, Switzerland) are hard at work to get this done, and they will. The situation in Singapore is definitley an indicator that the dominoes are beginning to fall… our way, we hope! Truly, it can go no other way.

As revealed on our previous CC with all the horepower never seen before, you learned that the “Lifting” or “removing” of the 000 notes is more honestly a ‘retreival’ than anything else. 108 (prox) countries all having their assets “monetised” (assigned a value to help back the currency, as Gold, Silver, Oil, etc has in the past) is a huge undertaking and there will be 2 problems with it.

Guru Mailman17:  I EXSPECT THE MINISTER TO BE NAMED BY THIS MEEKEND

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 4/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:04 pm

And it is STILL all bullshit-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum