Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

3 posters

Go down

4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:23 am

Guru Studley (Gen64):  An extremely important point to remember is right before an RV, and this is from past experience, there will be a mountain of misinformation, a lot of what you read will be false, and misleading, it is put out to discourage you from this investment.  Don’t forget right before Kuwait RVd they put out articles that their currency will never RV, and had an auction of currency within hours before the RV, remain calm all, it’s coming. 

Shabibi has no more weapons to control inflation, there is no money on the streets and he MUST release the lower denoms, they can’t do that without an RV.  I am giving what I can, but know we are still in the time frame for this to happen, it is extremely close.  The US has a sweetheart deal 4 Iraqi oil, we pay between 32 and 40 per barrel… this is one of the holdups that caused delays in the RV… Iraq has held up this RV to renegotiate the deal with the us.

Guru Med:  RAISING THE ZERO’S IS WHAT I SAID ALL ALONG MEANS REMOVING ZERO’S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE AND INCREASING THE PURCHASING POWER OF THE DINAR AND REDUCING LIQUIDITY.  THIS IS WHAT CBI IS DOING.  I HAD TRIED FOR SO LONG TO EXPLAIN THAT REMOVING ZERO’S FROM THE CURRENCY IS NOT THE SAME AND IS NOT WHAT CBI’S INTENTIONS WERE.  NO DID THEY EVER SAY THIS?  WHEN YOU REMOVE ZERO’S FROM A CURRENCY YOU ARE ACTUALLY DIMINISHING THE VALUE OF THAT CURRENCY.  DUE TO HYPERINFLATION AND CONTINUING DEVALUATION OF A COUNTRIES CURRENCY THERE IS NO ACTUAL CHANGE IN VALUE.  THE .00086 WOULD STILL BE THE SAME IN REALITY.  NOTHING WOULD CHANGE
AND IT DOES ALSO REMOVE LIQUIDITY.   BUT DOES NOTHING FOR PURCHASING POWER.   WHAT IS SUBMITTED TO THE PARLIAMENT IS THE RAISING OF ZERO’S TO INCREASE THE PURCHASING POWER.  I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO DISCUSS THIS AGAIN, NOR WORRY ABOUT LOP TALK SINCE I HAD BANNED IT FROM THIS SITE A LONG TIME AGO.

Guru Mailman: I SPEAK PIG LATIN…DECADES OF WATCHING THE BEST SHOW ON EARTH….THE 3 STOOGES..LOL

Guru OkieOilman:  good evening america and ships at sea and all our worldwide friends. Well today has been quite a day. I am sure everyone is aware of the rumor mill running 90 mph. I found out today that shabbi as well as maliki has been in switzerland not to sign documentation but rather to speed up the r/v–that excited me knowing that problem wasn’t still centered around these 2 gentlemen (very loosly used term). From reports received and subject to correction it now appears that everything is completed and in place and the bis is expediting the r/v because of the implications it will have on many other curriencies. It seems that starting tommorow on we may be at the destination we have been looking forward to for many years . The rate of inflation in conjunction with the extreme currency shortage in iraq has necessatated that iraq must give their economy a boost by r/ving and utilizing their smart cards and paying employees. (they are to be paid in dinar).tommorow on the r/v will occur at any moment as iraq has now ran out of time

Guru American Contractor:  Here's an interesting tidbit. What most people do not know, but for the longest time, Iraqi merchants have already removed three zeros from prices of their goods inside their stores. For example, a can
of coke in Iraq will cost you approximately 500 dinar. They now remove the two zero's and the selling price is .50 usd. However, If you give an Iraqi merchant a $1.00 usd the Iraqi merchant will not give you back any change. They will keep your one dollar for the purchase of the can of coke. That's just a policy they've seemed to be doing for awhile now.

Guru Cessie: 
From my contact Mon. AM: Robbie the Robot Alert: All systems are in order and functioning as designed. It's just a matter of patiently waiting for the sign to be placed in the window that reads - OPEN FOR BUSINESS - It is best not to speculate the final numbers but to know within yourself that you will be receiving the biggest surprise outcome you have ever dared to dream. *****

Robbie the Robot Alert: I just heard there have been 4-6 bank confirmations that the rate $8.29 is showing and holding on the front screens. The banks are waiting for the computer code to appear next to the IQD designation with signals that the banks can begin the exchange process. There are no banking problems. Durham, NC is one of the those banks that has confirmation.

Gurus Dan & Tony: 

Dan:  I absolutely believe we are in the week. Everything I am hearing is that this will be before Friday... trying to get that confirmed now. A million dinar =1200$ right now. How can you expect to turn that into $3 million+ - a reasonable question. My answer is yes - actually more. We are solid about this because - this was started back in the late 60's at the president level, the govt. level, the illuminatis of the world, the USA , China the UK etc. said how are we going to fix this spiral of debt.... then the family that had the presidents and said how can we fix this... I honestly believe that from the things that I have heard that this was a planned situation. When someone says we are waiting for Iraq... they don't get the full picture... Iraq was just a pawn. Don't tell me that a minister is going to hold up a global economy. Are you going to tell me that some one loaded all of these smart cards last week with the rv amount and no one has said anything?

It is done. It is over. We are just waiting for the switch to be flipped.

Tony: Even though what Dan is saying - my interpretation - any one single event was not going to make it happen. All these events had to happen. Dan is taking us to the next level above govt. Sometimes people don't need to know everything. Sometimes we know more than we need to know. Dan wants you to know more than the government wants you to know.

Dan: Tony you are right. We're not smart enough to know more than a lot of people. It isn't about me and Tony. We do great calls all day long - 90% of it we can't confirm. The 10& says we are still on track .

Tony: Everything Dan said is right. We have gone through this for a year. Some people 7 years. When you see remarks like that on the board... maybe a new person who doesn't know.... we need to share all of what was said by Dan with them... I am asking you guys to give back and explain it to them and help them along the way.

Dan: this stuff would be stuipid and dumb if the facts weren't what they are. When people talk about the lop that is ignorant. So it is true.... do you really believe that all this debt was forgiven.. all the trillions of $ invested for only three times the money - no way. This isn';t an inflation problem - this is a re institution or a revalue. I am going to ask Ali - are you on drugs? And i like the guy. In sept he said no lop. That this would be very close the to the kuwait dollar... now changing what he is saying.... The lop is impossible. We have a no lop site. It is not possible.

Tony: Another call re what happens after the rv? What to do with the $? How to protect it? You are crazy if you DO buy gold with your $. Look at history. Whenever the $ is strong - gold and silver are weak. When the $ goes down, gold and silver go up. Why would you take your $ and but gold at its highest knowing that the dollar will be coming back up when we infuse the economy? That doesn't make sense.

Dan: He is a gold and silver dealer saying that. Tampa Tom you are out of your mind. If all of these other things are true that has to be wrong. Can you imagine the U.S., holding the most dinar in the world... do you think they did all this to have the dollar drop after the RV? How could it go down? Gold won't go up! It will drop drastically after the RV either immediately or within a few weeks. This guy told everyone to invest up to 90% into gold immediately. When I heard that I flipped! He almost mislead thousands of people for his own gain. Why do all of this if the currencies of all of these countries were going to drop?? Not possible.

Tony: You guys see how much the $ is going down now. They are forcing the $ down. Don't think this isn't part of the plan. Gold up, Oil up = a higher rv. They want this to be the highest we can and then bring the dollar back up. This will stimulate our economy that much more. This has been the plan for a long time and you can follow the plan if you pay attention - your connection is all of us...giving you the information. Take advantage of it. I am going to invest in energy companies in ipo's. With the $ you will have the bank will let you in before they go public. Look at that. Take your time...

Dan: Tony - That's one of the things that we will cover in San Francisco. One of the reasons we have been talking about this is because the SF event was to help people understand what to do with this kind of $ post RV. If you plan this out - how long can this money last me... In SF we will talk about all this. Tim Sales has some short scenerios that are really good. Like a page out of Rich Dad Poor Dad.
Don't buy a Bentley unless you have a lot of dinars and can afford it. Have some planning right now. We slowed down on the radio stuff was because we thought it was going to be here any day. You kind of stop your living while you are waiting for this RV.

I have to be comfortable in the moment in this RV. That is very hard for me. I have slowed down on the reserves but my excitement level is the same. Just don't go overboard. It is difficult to have fun right now when you are broke and waiting for this. Start writing somethings down and plan out what you are going to do. Put it at 3 bucks and see what you would do after taxes. Take half off for that and your immediate luxuries and start becoming the most educated group of people in the dinar world. Be prepared.

Tony: I want to have fun. The 20,0000 mile service on the Bentley will cost
$20,0000. Look at what comes with it. Prepare for more than 3 - 6 months. Prepare for life from this. You will have good opportunities. There will be people trying to take your $. Get good advice. Get new friends - people who already know what to do with it and won't be asking for your $. Don't let somebody else make the decisions for you.

It is here. We feel that it is here. I feel that it is here. Could happen at any moment. We are just waiting. No new information coming out cause nothing else to tell you. Countries, banks all done with the need to do,. There may be a few small things but they wouldn't tell us about that...All major things done. We just have to wait.

Bank Story:  So I was at my bank today (calgaru) and without hesitation the teller asked me if I had been reading up on this "dinar business." I told her I had been for several months. She added that they are no longer doing wire transfers since the country is bankrupt and since they do not have an internationally recognized currency. They are "not participating." I added that hopefully they will soon. She replied that even before the war their currency was not that well recognized on an international level. I saw no point in arguing with her. My 90% of my reserve is due today and dinarbanker says so long as I have even a money order it postmarked by end of today,that's ok. While the bank teller's words did make me shake a little, I went forth with my transaction. What would you have said/thought?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by RamblerNash Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:00 am

Ssmith wrote:Guru Studley (Gen64):  An extremely important point to remember is right before an RV, and this is from past experience, there will be a mountain of misinformation, a lot of what you read will be false, and misleading, it is put out to discourage you from this investment.  Don’t forget right before Kuwait RVd they put out articles that their currency will never RV, and had an auction of currency within hours before the RV, remain calm all, it’s coming. 

"it is put out to discourage you from this investment" is just another way this Dinar pumper says because the Dealers don't want to buy it back! They only want to sell and if you don't believe it, try to even find a Dealer that will take it back at at least half the price you paid.

If the Generals64 Group was promoting all this because "Kuwait RV'd", they lied. Anyone can check for themselves and see that Kuwait never RV'd.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuwaiti_dinar

4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Kwd_ag10

Shabibi has no more weapons to control inflation, there is no money on the streets and he MUST release the lower denoms, they can’t do that without an RV.  I am giving what I can, but know we are still in the time frame for this to happen, it is extremely close.  The US has a sweetheart deal 4 Iraqi oil, we pay between 32 and 40 per barrel… this is one of the holdups that caused delays in the RV… Iraq has held up this RV to renegotiate the deal with the us.

4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 4/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Dr Detroit Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:40 pm

I enjoy the "5 years ago threads". Some of my favorite to read. Thanks for the effort of putting these together.

Dr Detroit
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:59 pm

Thank You!  Kind of helps put the whole scam into perspective.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum