Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

4/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:53 am

Guru Studley: They will be trying to RV tomorrow,..[but] no one knows EXACTLY when this will happen...I have 7 confirmations from the leaders of WB, IMF, WTO, BIS, and 3 major banks this is coming down this week, that doesn’t mean it is GUARANTEED, RQ, Okie, and PTR have great info but they don’t really understand the intricacies of currencies, and how they work,   ptimal time for this to happen is Tuesday through Thursday because the BIS can test the system before and after the RV happens,.... we have confirmation of this.

Guru OkieOilMan:  THE POWERS THAT HAS INFLUENCED ALL OUR LIVES IS A FADING ENTITY. BRIEFLY FOR THE SANDBOX CHILDREN--THE RATE AND DATE IS FINISHED.  THE GENIUS I SPOKE WITH LAST NIGHT HAS BEEN THRU 4 R/V'S AND IS A NOTED AND BRILLIANT ECONOMIST AND INVESTOR--AND THAT WAS--NO R/V HAD EVER TAKEN PLACE IN HISTORY UNLESS IT OCCURED BETWEEN A TUESDAY AND THURSDAY

Guru Frank26:  they gave him [Maliki]10 days to finish all this and we WILL HAVE AN RI-RV IN APRIL. It has to be done in April before the summit starts – the rate will be over $3+ and right now April is the month for our Dinars to revalue.

Frank states that he has many business friends that move currency around the world …. one stated today that he spoke to Wells Fargo and he began asking my friend questions about where he did his banking and my friend said what business is it of this man at WF to ask me this?   – and the WF banker said we can offer you better things – and my friend said this is interesting that he asked me that question – and he got me curious – So when my
friend left the bank, he made some phone calls and he asked about other banks and if this banker is hinting to for him to come bring his business to them when He was with them already it make him curious

= the 3 zeros have been lifted and there is no money out there in Iraq –
he said he went out looking for lower denoms and one of his sources told him to go to Wal-Mart where he was today in Texas and he said went to the bank at Wal-Mart– First Convenient Bank – and I asked if they sold  Dinars and they said they sell a lot lately and it was about 11am and he said that they had already 11 customers that morning and he said purchasing between 1-7million dinars – and they have single note dinars – the $5 single notes of dinar – he purchased 1 million dinars and he wanted them all in 5 notes of Dinar which filled up a grocery bag full..  That’s what I wanted to share – this story

Frank said when China RV’d in 2005 they put a big ad out in their news paper that said that they would not reval and 24 hours later they revalued.

Guru Med:  SONNY CALLED ME ABOUT IT AND I AM TOTALLY AT A LOSS FOR SEVERAL REASONS NOW I TOTALLY AGREE THAT THE IDIOTS WHO CLAIM A $6 DOLLAR RATE OR EVEN $3 DOLLAR RATE HE DOES NOT, THAT IS WHAT I AM PISSED ABOUTWHAT HE SAID IS NOT TRUE.

THE DINAR OR ANY CURRENCY WHEN IT IS TRADEABLE OR ON THE OPEN MARKET IS MARKET DRIVEN AND A CURRENCIES VALUE IS NOT JUST DETERMINED BY HOW MUCH FOREIGN CURRENCY ASSETS IT HAS IT IS CONTROLLED OR THE RATE IS MOVED BY HOW IT IS ACCEPTED AND ACCEPTED MEANS THIS WHEN COUNTRIES FROM THE G20 LIKE THE U.S. OR UK OR EU OR CANADA JAPAN OR OTHERS START ACCEPTING THE DINAR OR ANY CURRENCY AS PAYMENT FOR GOODS AND SERVICES IT GIVES THAT COUNTRIES CURRENCY STRENGTH AND PURCHASING POWER AND INCREASES IT’S VALUE TO A POINT THERE IS A CEILING THAT CURRENCIES REACH AND THAT IS IT NOW WHEN IRAQ AS HAS BEEN EXPLAINED MOVES TO A FOREIGN EXCHANGE CURRENCY
IT HAS TWO OPTIONS:

FIRST TO GO INTO A BASKET OR TO BE ON IT’S OWN WHICH IN THE SHAPE IRAQ ON THE ECONOMIC AREA THEY JUST CAN’T DO THAT AND IN A BASKET THE VALUE IS CONTROLLED BY THE 3 OTHER CURRENCIES AROUND IT ALONG WITH IT’S CURRENCY THIS IS CALCULATED BY THE IMF NOW FROM ALI’S STATEMENTS AND THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE TO HAPPEN UNLESS THEY DO NOT EVER GO ON THE OPEN MARKET FOR THE NEXT 3-5 YRS YOU CANNOT MOVE THE DINAR TO 1000 PER MILLION THEN 2000 PER MILLION THEN 3000 PER MILLION IT WOULD BE IN TOTAL CONTRAST TO THE IMF AND A BASKET OF CURRENCIES AND IT BEING A FOREIGN EXCHANGE CURRENCY THAT IS MARKET DRIVEN NEXT WRONG STATEMENT AND THIS SHOWS WHERE A MAN IS ONLY ASKING ?’S THAT HE HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF HIS INVESTMENT.

Re Ali:  I REMEMBERED IT HAS TO DO WITH A MIS STATEMENT ON WHAT HE CALLED A LOP ARTICLE REDENOMINATION AN REMOVAL OF ZERO’S FROM THE CURRENCY IS A LOP ARTICLE.

YES, BUT HE MIS SPOKE ON THIS.  THEY DID NOT SAY REDENOMINATION, THEY SAID REMOVAL OF ZERO’S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE WHICH IS .00086.
IT IS NOT REMOVING ZERO’S FROM THE HARD CURRENCY.

NOW HE HAS MADE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OFF OF US AND LAST YEAR HE HAD TOTALLY ENDORSED AND THOUGHT THE DINAR WAS TO REVALUE JUST BEFORE ELECTIONS.  DID IT HAPPEN?  NO! HE ALSO THOUGHT AT ONE TIME IT WAS ONLY THE HCL THAT WOULD CREATE THE RV, WHICH WE ALL KNOW IT IS NOT.  IN FACT IT HAS LITTLE TO DO WITH AN RV NOW ON THE LOP ARTICLE.  I CAN SEE IF ONLY CBI HAD PUT IT OUT AND IT BEING A FAINT BUT WE ALSO HAVE THE IMF WHO CAME OUT IN NOV AND SAID THAT THEY DEMANDED THAT IRAQ CLOSE THE GAP BETWEEN THE USD AND IQD AND THEY FULLY SUPPORTED IRAQ REMOVING THE ZERO’S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE OF THE DINAR AND ALSO THE WTO HAD TOLD IRAQ THEY ALSO NEEDED TO CLOSE THE GAP BETWEEN THE USD AND IQD

HONESTLY TO ME THIS ALL SOUNDS LIKE ONE MAN WORKING FOR THOSE WHO GAVE HIM THE DINAR TO SELL TO US.   HOW DO WE KNOW THAT HE IS NOT WORKING NOW TO HELP IRAQ REDUCE THE OUTPUT THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY OUT BY PUTTING A BAD SPIN NOW ON THE DINAR WE HAVE SEEN WHAT GOES ON IN IRAQ DAILY?

I HAVE NOT TRUSTED HIM IN THE PAST BECAUSE OF HIS MULTIPLE OPINIONS AND I STILL DON’T.   TO ME HE WORKS WITH THEM HE MADE MONEY FOR HIMSELF AND FOR CBI THEY USED THE MONEY TO SUPPORT IMPORTS THAT WERE NOT ALLOWED BY THE UNSC MANDATES.   UNTIL I HAVE PROOF FROM SOMEONE OTHER THAN A MAN WHO ONLY HAS A LICENSE TO SELL NON TRADEABLE CURRENCIES WITH NO EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND OR SUCCESS IN INVESTING IN CURRENCIES ON FOREX OTHER THAN HIS FATHERS SON WHO DID MAKE MONEY ON THE KWD, I COULD REALLY GIVE A RAT’S ARSS WHAT HE SAYS.   SO THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ON IT. 

TO ME THEN FOOL’S SHOULD BE EMPTY AFTER THAT CHAT BY HIM AND HIS BUSINESS NEEDS TO SHUT DOWN.

Guru Gunner:  US’s hands All of the banks have it It is out of Iraq, US everything ……. It is a good thing that the pinging has stopped Thomson Reuters: It stopped at $6.02. This is the bank rate. The bank rate for Dinar is, according to the e-mail, $6.02 and the redemption rate at Dinar Banker and places like that is over $7.00

Here is how it was explained to me. There is a ping that is sent out by the computer system that is handling this.

At least 3 pings need to be sent to each bank computer throughout the world. A response to each ping must be returned. If the ping does not get returned then it needs to be fixed. All banks throughout the world need this to be done so the rate is locked in. There are thousands of banks that need this done.

All have to be on the same page in order for the RV to be released.

Guru DebTarHeelGirl: Be strong and be stronger, I am not pleased about all the activity in the GOI but what else is new?

Guru Dan: How do I say this tactfully?

I have received many emails today about this new intel claiming that there will NOT be an RV tomorrow, or Thursday.
This Intel further claims that we are going to here some shocking and disturbing “NEWS” from Obama’s speech tomorrow.

For the record, I will stake my reputation that Obama’s Speech will have nothing to do with the RV. I can’t tell you why I’m just saying this is fact!

My intel is saying we may have a bit of a waiting period ahead but nobody is saying it will be a long wait so don’t freak-out just yet.

We are all looking for this to be called in the next few days so a waiting period maybe as simple as this weekend, or the first of next week.

If you have been watching my posts for very long you no that I have NEVER put something like this in writing, I just don’t do that. Time lines are to hard to judge and it is risky to make any time claims.

Guru Enorrste
:  Shabibi is confirmed as being at the BIS in Switzerland, final “touchups”, if you will.  Also, the pinging was successful and all are central banks are now on board.

Also, from bluwolf, the “trigger” has been handed to a very highly placed personage.  Bluwolf called him “second in command”.  The intel that he gave regarding a possible lower rate than our $6.18 for about 2 or 3 weeks was also valuable

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum