Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Gerry's response and mine right back at him  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Gerry's response and mine right back at him  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Gerry's response and mine right back at him  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Gerry's response and mine right back at him  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Gerry's response and mine right back at him  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Gerry's response and mine right back at him  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Gerry's response and mine right back at him  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Gerry's response and mine right back at him  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Gerry's response and mine right back at him  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Gerry's response and mine right back at him  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Gerry's response and mine right back at him  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Gerry's response and mine right back at him  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Gerry's response and mine right back at him  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Gerry's response and mine right back at him  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Gerry's response and mine right back at him  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Gerry's response and mine right back at him  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Gerry's response and mine right back at him  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Gerry's response and mine right back at him  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Gerry's response and mine right back at him  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Gerry's response and mine right back at him  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Gerry's response and mine right back at him

3 posters

Go down

Gerry's response and mine right back at him  Empty Gerry's response and mine right back at him

Post by kenlej Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:10 am

GERRY, I'VE BEEN HERE 3YRS NOW HEARING YOU FOOLS TELLING ME WHAT WILL I SAY WHEN THIS FAIRY TALE GOES. I HAVEN'T HAD ONE PERSON TELL ME THEY HAVE REGRETTED SELLING THEIR TOILET PAPER BACK TO THE CONMEN DEALERS THEY HAD BOUGHT IT FROM!!!

I've even had a few people get back a hold of me after over a year just to thank me again and tell me that even if it did rv they didn't care because it got to be an all consuming monster that destroyed their families and friends and even their mates. Does that sound familiar to you fools who have turned their backs on their families and even destroyed their marriage over this scam.

I took responsibility for the things I created ten years ago Feb/6/06 when I sobered up and became a working part of society and I read Ben Fulford and Dave Wilc0ck about us winning over the cabal and I believe it 100% but like them I believe this dinar&dung&especially the zim the novelty that Andy paid $150 for really believing he was looking at a billion dollars when it rved is absurd.

Why haven't you ever explained that the Fed was going to go bankrupt with their fiat money but both Iraq and Vietnam uses that same fiat money to back their dinar&dong so why would their currency be worth anything with USD backing it.
 You say their dinar and dong would be asset based. Well they would need another currency for that and with their GDP together worth bout $400 Billion has an economy the size of Greece so you better line up to get your Drachma fools LMAO. 
  I'm really starting to believe you're not a conman Gerry. You're just a dumb hick like most of the 2,800 fools who signed up to talk about dinar and guys dongs because that's what the girls talk about mostly. Girls please go back to your mates, you're really embarrassing yourselves on the chat and Gerry try and use more than one brain cell. I don't think you burned them all out with that bluemoon fool
 I do feel good about my name getting out and it's my real name, I'm not like you who hides behind a bogus name and probably never got picked when you where a kid on the play ground and now all of a sudden you have people who makes asses out of them se,ves to defend you and don't have the fainest idea who you really are. Well I think you're still that pathetic little kid on that playground that nobody wanted to play with!!!!!
Gerry's response and mine right back at him  3508649203 Gerry's response and mine right back at him  3508649203 Gerry's response and mine right back at him  3508649203 Gerry's response and mine right back at him  3508649203 Gerry's response and mine right back at him  3508649203

Gerrys Response To My Letter

Gerry's response and mine right back at him  Avatar?id=1599726&m=75&t=1459212550

ADMIN - MOD
Gerry's response and mine right back at him  Circlestar

Date: 2m ago

KENNYS RESPONSE BOY am i impressed

Printer Friendly

KENNY SENSE YOU ARE THE PROCLAIMED GURU KILLER, WHY DONT YOU START YOUR OWN CALL AND HAVE A PLATFORM TOO REACH MORE PEOPLE, NOW THAT MAKES SENSE...YOU PROFESS TO HAVE ALL THE ANSWER'S, WELL THERE YOU GO REDNECK.
BEST PART ABOUT BATTLE... IT'S EASY WHEN THE OTHER PERSON IS UNARMED OR THINK'S THEY HAVE ALL THE ANSWER'S...KENNY DO YOU HAVE ALL THE ANSWER'S..HMMMMM.... ARE YOU A LEADER OR FOLLOWER....KENNY THE VIEW FOR YOU HASN'T CHANGED FROM THE REAR IN AWHILE.. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR CALL....  AND JUST TO HELP YOU OUT   http://www.instantteleseminar.com/
THE MORE YOU TALK THE MORE PEOPLE DONT HAVE TOO ASK THEMSELVES WHAT TYPE OF PERSON YOU REALLY ARE...

Gerry,
  i'm surely not here to impress you or any guru but take you all down! Gerry, before you speak you should check out what your talking about!! I think you know that old expression" When you assume you make an ass out of you and me" Well you just made an ass out of yourself but being a hick that doesn't surprise me any. Us"Guru Hunters" have a conference call at around 7pm most Sundays " 641-715-3570 875545# Our call number was banned in WSOMN and my profile was banned but we had about 100 zombies check us out that Sunday. I'm only one in about 20 people that is working to bring this whole scam down. My mentors were BaghdadInvest.com who has gotten out of the RV scam because Isis was more important. Then their is Sam I Am and Marcus Curtis who's blog https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/ has been fighting this scam since 2011. If you really are just a dumb redneck check out this site and it will open your eyes because these people are former dinarians who awoke in 2011. Then we have the owner of DinarDaily.net who is not me but a beautiful woman named Ponee and took the site over from Okie. She knows most of the gurus well and was a complete believer in the dinar and now at least questions all the intel of you fools.Then you have Reap and Sow who is the analytical one.  Then we have TNTBS which hosts the CC call and makes the YouTube videos that are so famous in dinarland then you have NashRambler who was the main man on #wearethepeople making caricatures of Tony&DC that even the TNT zombies loved and now makes videos too.. Then you have Ssmith and Nick who was at the courthouse when Tony was sentenced. Then you have Roxy and Purpleskyz who looks up personal info on the gurus to expose them. Then at the end you have me "The Captain Of Chaos" who is the grunt of the team so the most visible. if that makes me a Narcissist then you don't have a clue what one is.
 TNTBS and I have a video coming out real soon that will rock the dinarian world so keep your eyes open and Gerry you're such a pion we haven't even tried to find out who you are loser so have a nice day.
Gerry's response and mine right back at him  3508649203 Gerry's response and mine right back at him  3508649203 Gerry's response and mine right back at him  3508649203 Gerry's response and mine right back at him  3508649203 Gerry's response and mine right back at him  3508649203 Gerry's response and mine right back at him  3508649203 Gerry's response and mine right back at him  3508649203 Gerry's response and mine right back at him  3508649203  

Last edited by kenlej on Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Gerry's response and mine right back at him  Empty Re: Gerry's response and mine right back at him

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:29 am

Kenny...I do videos now too! LMAO

Gerry's response and mine right back at him  The_sh10

Gerry's response and mine right back at him  T-w-bs11

Gerry's response and mine right back at him  T-w-bs10

Gerry's response and mine right back at him  T-w-bs12

Gerry's response and mine right back at him  T-w-bs13

Gerry's response and mine right back at him  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Gerry's response and mine right back at him  Empty Re: Gerry's response and mine right back at him

Post by kenlej Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:31 am

LMAO Yep We can't forget that 
Gerry's response and mine right back at him  3508649203 Gerry's response and mine right back at him  3508649203 Gerry's response and mine right back at him  3508649203 Gerry's response and mine right back at him  3508649203 Gerry's response and mine right back at him  3508649203 Gerry's response and mine right back at him  3508649203 Gerry's response and mine right back at him  3508649203 Gerry's response and mine right back at him  3508649203 Gerry's response and mine right back at him  3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Tue May 03, 2016 5:27 pm

Gerry would do well to sign up at a local community college and take some college prep courses in English for both usage and spelling purposes.

Hard to take someone seriously when they can't even manage to spell a simple word.

But then.   Look who I am writing about...

Oh well

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum