Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:52 am

Guru OkieOilMan:  GOOD MORNING AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR FRIENDS WORLDWIDE. TODAY IS MONDAY--THE FIRST DAY OF A NEW WEEK AND MAY BE THE FIRST DAY OF MANY DREAMS AND PRAYERS COMING TO FRUITION. RUMORS HAS BEEN ABOUND AND FACT'S HAVE BEEN SCARCE (ACTUAL FACTS) BUT IN THIS NEW WEEK THE RUMORS CAN FINNALY BE DISCOUNTED AND ONLY THE FACTS HAS RISEN TO THE SURFACE. I STATED A COUPLE OF DAY'S AGO WHAT TO EXPECT. IT IS NOW BEING VERIFIED FROM MANY SOURCES. AS OF LAST NIGHT WITH NUMEROUS CONFERENCE CALL'S FROM MANY DIFFERENT AND VARIED SOURCES FINALLY THE CONCENSUS OF OPINION WAS AGREED UPON BY ALL. WE ARE THERE.--THERE ARE A POINT OF REFERENCE THAT KEPT CONTINUALLY ARISING IN THE CALL'S AND THAT IS THAT AT 2 PM TODAY THERE MAY BE A RE-ALIGNMENT OF MANY CURRIENCIES IN THE WORLD. THE PREVALENT THEME WAS REPEATEDLY STATED AS TO THAT EXACT TIME AND DAY. THE RATE IS SET AND IS SURPRISING TO ME AND WILL BE MORE THAN WELCOMED BY ALL INVESTORS AS IT IS A FANTASTIC RATE NEVER EVEN DREAMED OF OR CONTEMPLATED. WE TOOK INTO CONSIDERATION THE WORST CASE SCENARIO AND IT WAS AGREED ON THAT THURSDAY WOULD BE THE OUTSIDE DATE IF MURPHYS LAW INTERVENED AGAIN. I FEEL VERY OPTIMISTIC AND COMFORTABLE WITH INTEL ABOUT TODAY. WE ARE ABOUT TO BE BLESSED WITH A SPIRITUAL BLESSING THAT SUPERCEDES MAN'S MIND TO EVEN COMPREHEND OR CONCEIVE--THE PLAN IS SO WELL THOUGHT OUT THAT IT HAD TO BE A GOD INSPIRED PLAN CONCEIVED ONLY BY OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN. THIS PRAYERFULLY WILL BE 1 OF MY LAST POST'S AS ANY FURTHER POST'S WOULD BE UN-NECESSARY. I'VE HAVE BEEN MORE THAN HONORED TO BE USED AS A MESSENGER AND GOD'S RICHEST BLESSINGS ON ALL OF YOU. WE ARE THERE.--BLESSINGS TO ALL

FROM MANY DIFFERENT AND VARIED SOURCES FINALLY THE CONSENSUS OF OPINION WAS AGREED UPON BY ALL. WE ARE THERE... AT 2 PM TODAY THERE MAY BE A RE-ALIGNMENT OF MANY CURRENCIES...IT IS A FANTASTIC RATE NEVER EVEN DREAMED OF OR CONTEMPLATED...IT WAS AGREED ON THAT THURSDAY WOULD BE THE OUTSIDE DATE. YES WE SHOULD SEE IT TODAY IF NOT FOR SURE TOMORROW---WE ARE THERE--WE ARE THERE---WE ARE THERE ---WE ARE THERE----NUFF SAID--PERIOD

THIS PRAYERFULLY WILL BE 1 OF MY LAST POST’S AS ANY FURTHER POST’S WOULD BE UN-NECESSARY

Guru Med: NO IRAQ HAS NO MOMENTUM.  THE GOVT IS IN DISARAY IT IS THE BLOCS ARE UNTRUSTING...THE ECONOMY HAS NO CHANCE OF TURN AROUND WITHOUT INVESTMENT MONEY AND A FOREIGN EXCHANGE CURRENC...THE GOVT NEEDS TO BE SETTLED AND THAT WILL ONLY BE DONE IF THE NA FOLLOWS THROUGH ON THE ERBIL AGREEMENT LIKE RIGHT NOW...EVERYDAY IT IS NOT DONE IS ANOTHER DAY THAT THIS GOVT WILL NOT SURVIVE AND A DO OVER BEGINS

Guru Blaino:  made a follow up call and had permission to release it [the rate] would be above $6.18.  Very small window for the “POP”…, a good chance that we will not close out the Monday without an RV…, cash in information for all once the dam breaks, and so on.

Guru Ali: it’s NOT going to revalue at $3.00, I’m pretty sure of that sir, …overnight.  in my eyes I think it’s going to be a slow progression, step-by-step as the economy improves in Iraq. I mean everybody has to realize they cannot revaluate at $3.00 overnight, that’s insane!  I mean it’s not a lottery ticket, it’s an investment...very long range…

I’m 99.9% sure that it’s not going to come out at $3.00 or $4.00 like people are saying out on the internet. It’s a currency; it takes awhile for it to grow....it’s not even going to 22 cents,

it was never like that, people who say it will go to $4.23–what the ‘hell’ does he know, I would like to know what he’s on?

Guru Med:  I AM MIFFED THOUGH WITH SHABIBI.  HE MADE THE ARGUMENT ON WHY IT WAS NEEDED BACK IN JULY OF 2010 AND YET HE DIDN’T FIND A WAY TO USE IT WHEN HE KNEW WHAT WAS AT STAKE.  HE MADE IT FOR MONTHS
AND I PERSONALLY THOUGHT HE WAS A MAN THAT WHEN HE DECIDED SOMETHING HE FOLLOWED THROUGH WITH IT.  I GUESS I READ HIM WRONG

Guru SteveI (via Ray):
Parliament selected three people to be picked for the Interior and Defense ministry positions. The Defense position has to be coordinated with Allawi by Maliki. Maliki can pick someone for the Interior position from these three.

The Security position has already been picked and everyone is happy with this candidate. The two positions, Interior & Defense, are to be presented to Parliament between the 12th & 14th of April. The Security position will be presented right after that.

Also, concerning the rumors about Malikis party trying to kick him out of office. There are two different Daiwa parties over there. One was Malikis party and the other was someone else. The other party did not win any parliament seats during the election and thus have no power. They are the ones trying to kick Maliki out. They have no authority at all and are just blowing in the wind. So, no worries about Maliki getting kicked out.

Also, my contact in Iraq made a statement saying the dinar has to revalue 20-25 days before the Arab summit. Not sure where he got his info from but am following up on it. Will let you know what I find out on this later.

That’s all for now. Will share more later as I get it.

Story#1: My personal banker called me today and told me that a customer who has invested in dinar over 20 million came in today. His family is from Iraq, and he has many contacts....NOT OKIE!, The man shook everyones hands and told them congratulations, WE ARE DONE! He then ordered 5 saftey deposit boxes. It is just nice to hear this from another source.

Story#2:  
First things first, I have been invested in the dinar for seven years and I have been involved with logistical type things in iraq for the last 3 years. I have met some of the new iraqi goverment in various meetings and other places throughout the green zone. I have an american/iraqi that pretty much works by my side everyday that strictly does nothing but translates for me, he is from michigan and came to america during the first gulf war when sadaam just basically kicked them out on there heads in the middle of the desert. I sit back and read these boards everyday and it is quite funny how some people know so much but it seems what they say they know never pans out! I will do all I can from this point on to get you accurate info on the RV since I am in a situation now to scoop up a little info. I know you have heard that the trigger has been pulled but the truth is IT HAS NOT! I have talked to a guy that sits in the parliment and he says it is as close as its ever been but it has been this close before and dont look for nothing to come out of it.Just from talking with this guy for a few minutes he basically told me as long as iraq was making money selling dinar that they wouldnt RV! Its all about the money to them and they are making it hand over fit so why would they RV at 3 bucks and not have the dinar sales. This is just one of the many issues that is going on. He also told me that there are several several issues that have to be resolved before the Rv could take place and that at the rate the goverment is working it cold be a while.( all of this is new to these guys) I will post info as i get it I will be eating breafast with a few guys in the morning that are really in the know and maybe I can get some real intel! Stay tuned and GO RVVVVV

CMKX/Dinar Story: Thought this should be shared since I am invested in both and have been thinking that we CMKX shareholder's saga could be actually holding the dinar RV up whereas I've been thinking the opposite. The new system is coming!
We haven't heard anything directly like this from the attorney in months. Don't forget that our rumors have all been the same timeline as the Dinar RV rumors. It all does make sense.
link to original:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone! I email Al Hodges yesterday and he replied back to me below. Read my email at the bottom of the page then read Al’s email below. Hope you all enjoy this one liner from Al. Hope all is well with all of you! Have a Great Day everyone.

Curtis

RE: Hello AL Hodges, This is Curtis Pemxxx and I need your Attention.................

Monday, April 11, 2011 12:55 PM
"Al"
To:
"Curtis Pemxxx"
Cc:
partixx, "Gixxx "

Take heart, we are almost finished. FYI, the IQD revaluation is waiting on us.

Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2011 8:33 PM
To: Al
Subject: Hello AL Hodges, This is Curtis Pemxxx and I need your Attention.................

04/10/2011

Hello Al Hodges,

How are you? Hope all is well with you! Sorry to email you due to all of these shareholders that may be bugging you to death. In the past, I was going to call you but I decided not to for one is that I am 100% deaf and have to use the relay for the deaf to communicate so I thought it would not be good. The second one is that I was going to email you. I got to thinking about all of these people bugging you with phone calls and emails so I basically bite my tongue to not call or email for the longest time to show my respect for you. Now I feel like I am into a breaking point so I decided to give it a try.

I have some questions about the money that is due to us. The money that you are fighting very hard to get what is rightfully ours.

1). Are we waiting for the Iraqi Dinars to revaluate before we get paid? Is that the main hold up?

2). Do we or you already have a trustee that does have our money but are waiting for the green light?

If you don’t want to answer the question(s) then I understand and it is probability the wrong questions to ask. If you don’t answer above question(s), would you be kind to give me something to calm the masses (badly upset shareholders)? It would be wonderful to have a one liner or a sentence to cheer them up?

Thank you for all of the HARD WORK you do for us including me!

Sincerely,
Curtis Pexxx

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 4/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Thu May 05, 2016 8:55 pm

I just realized that it was five years ago that I published the smoking gun on James "Adam Montana" Wolf. My how time flies!

https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/the-montana-trail-part-3/

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum