Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

4/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:43 am

Guru OkieOilMan:  THE IBS HAS BEEN AND IS (PINGING) CONTACTING WORLD WIDE BANKS THAT CO-OPERATE ON INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND THEY HAD TO BE ON THE SAME PAGE SO TO SPEA...THE FINAL RESPONSE FROM SOME (UN-NAMED COUNTRY) WAS RECEIVED.THE WINDOW IS NOW OPEN FOR THE WIND OF CHANGEAS TO WHETHER WE SEE IT TODAY-TOMMOROW OR NEXT WEEK–REST ASSURED IT IS ALL COMPLETED NOW

GOOD AFTERNOON AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR OVERSEAS FRIENDS. EVEN THO I GRADUATED SUMA CUM LAUDE (SP) I HAD A VERY HARD TIME THIS AFTERNOON WITH A PROLONGED CONVERSATION WITH AN INTERNATIONAL BANKER CONTACT.

I WILL TRY TO EXPLAIN WHAT MY LITTLE FINITE MIND ABSORBED. IT WAS EXPLAINED TO ME THAT THE IBS (INTERNATIONAL BANK OF SETTLEMENT) IN SWITZERLAND IS THE CONTROLING ENTITY NOW RELEVANT TO THE R/V OF NOT ONLY THE DINAR BUT OVER 100 DIFFERENT CURRIENCIES.

Guru TerryK:  Hello Everyone, His Most High Eminence of Get-ness is traveling and just called me, he says for all the ones that may not believe this, please start checking with your resources, but they are cashing in internationally and we will see this on Monday, he did not get the rate, but it was confirmed and you heard that here first.   a confirmed cashing out internationally and he will get us the rate and we will see this come Monday.
Again from GET chat That's right folks ... you heard if here first!! a confirmed -- I repeat -- a confirmed cashing out internationally!! It doesn't get better than this!!

Guru RichQueen:  I heard back from the regional director for my area in CA of Chase Bank. He told me he was aware of the anticipation of the “RV” (HIS words) being very soon.

He told me he knew it was supposed to have been on Tuesday, and he was at a conference where he spoke to the Director for Currency Exchange for the entire West Coast.YESTERDAY.

We will be taking this baby home Monday, Tuesday latest.  Lemme tell you folks who don’t know it – Blaino and Okie are true-blue. Love those guys! Hope to get to know Mrs. Blaino better too – behind every great man is a great woman!

I am going to pass on a little advice. Spend this weekend chillaxing. Hug your family. Get your nails did. Meditate. And pray to whomever you pray to and give thanks for your upcoming blessing . Ask for the strength to share with those who will need your help in the upcoming weeks. But above all, CHILL!!!

Guru Enorrste:  In any case, it seems obvious to me now that the RV will not only take place, but that it will take place imminently. I say this not only because of “intel” but also because of the clear statements made by the players involved in Iraq that I laid out in the last call. This is not an “if”. It is only a “when.” And, based on their own statements, since the large denoms are being drawn in as we speak, and since the rate has been locked (per Shabibi), and since Shabibi is on record to complete this imminently, and since Iraq needs an internationally recognized currency to join the WTO, and since there has been a meeting of the WTO for this very purpose, I believe that we are safe in stating that this ride is almost over.

Furthermore, we have intel from Okie, among others from other sites, that the entire RV is no longer in the hands of Iraq. It, along with the approval for up to 100 other RVs of currencies around the world, has been transferred to the control of the Bank of International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland. It is my understanding that the control was passed to them by Iraq over a week ago by Shabibi. Rich Queen and Okie have both stated that their sources confirmed this. It is also my understanding that Shabibi is in Switzerland at this time to oversee the process. So what is the delay? According to information I have received the final coordination of the 100 currency RV is quite complicated. However, as Al and others have been stating over the last week, we have been seeing the “pinging” between the BIS and the central banks around the world. I was informed that this process is now complete and that all central banks have finally “pinged” their readiness to the BIS. This means, as I understand it, that there is nothing left to be done except pull the trigger on these RVs. I suspect that they will all occur simultaneously.

Poppy2:  Things are in motion through the world courts (Formerly the League of Nations) and when they finish the paperwork on viewing the documentation on Ch 7 and clear everything, then we will get paid.
We are on hour by hour basis. It’s anyone’s guess at this point. He has been told from more than one source.

Guru Tenmillion:

The remainder of the article re-states that the 3 zeros will be removed and that the Kurdish language will be added to it. They also say that it will be returned to the same value that it was in the 1980s (which is the 3+ rate range that we are aware of). They also say that they will build in more anti-counterfit and security measures into the new printed bills.

This sounds very optimistic because they have finally stated in the press exactly what we suspected and exactly what we’ve been waiting to hear. This further supports our suspicions that the RV is soon to be here!

EagleJustLanded: The US Budget was extended until Thursday, April 14th because the RV, although started in the computer system, did not OFFICIALLY go global prior to Midnight last night.

This short extension gives time for the RV to occur at the banker end of things and for cash-in transactions to take place.  US gets its cash infusion.  Budget gets passed and ratified prior to Thursday.  We are in the window. All is good.

Story#1: "Dear Ones, I just had a conversation with my very own Bank of America contact. He always is so cheery when he sees me. This time he told me that he had seen in the past the BOA stated it was not going to deal at all with the Iraq dinar. Now he said emails have come through stating that they will now, in a year or in 100 years, whenever this comes down. It is expected. The bank will take our dinar, send it off for verification at their foreign currency department and then our accounts will be credited. Now that is good news I would say.  I discussed about turning over the dinar!  Yikes! He said they would give us something that showed we had done that and the amount. A little hope for a Friday night.          Love and peace,                  Catherine"

Story#2 (Just4Dinar):  Watch this coming Thursday….as The debt clock will tell the tale.
Watch the debt clock. In order to close the acct, it has to be EMPTY!
www.usdebtclock.org)
Thurs night, they will be at ZERO. Remember that the clock is moving at 2 bill a day.
They COULDN’T shut down before , they still had money left in the acct!! That’s why they “extended” it to Thursday!!!
Ministers will be officially announced, RV FRI or shortly afterwards, banks and
FOREX get the memo, then cash iThis is open and shut. Its numbers, not INTEL.US budget ends the 15th (HUGE)UN Basket of RV’d currencies posts the 15th
“The Arab Summit is scheduled for May 15th and it is to be hosted in Baghdad. Iraq is spending amazing amounts of money redoing the roads from the airport and redoing all of the 5 star hotels in order to impress their brother nations at the
summit. Also, in order to be admitted as a full member, it has to have a trade able
currency (at least) 30 days prior to the summit itself (that would be April 15th).”

Emancipation Day – April 15th (freedom!)
In 2011, Washington, D.C., will celebrate Emancipation Day on April 15, a day earlier than normal, since April 16 falls on a Saturday. Emancipation Day marks the anniversary of the day that President Lincoln signed the Compensated Emancipation Act. The Act, which was “for the release of certain persons held to service or labor in the District of Columbia,” freed 3,100 slaves in the District, making DC residents the “first freed” by the federal government. In 2005, Emancipation Day was made an official public holiday in the District of Columbia.
In observance of the DC holiday, Tax Day will be moved forward one business day, this year landing it on Monday, April 18. That’s the date your form has to be either submitted electronically or postmarked by for your tax return to be considered timely filed by the IRS.”
***SCENARIO***
- Govt shuts down FRI, Apr 15th
- Govt is completely Bankrupt
- RV at April 14th at MIDNIGHT
- Apr 15th is EMANCIPATION Day
- CBI is CLOSED on FRI the 15th (Holy Day)
- Apr 18th the new system begins
This “theory” fits with the DEBT CLOCK.

REVALUATION OF IRAQI DINAR – April 15th or shortly afterwards

Story#3:  I have a neighbor that has a cousin, whose uncle on the moms side- that has a friend that use to work in a high position in the pentagon.
And there seems to be a rumor that the recently spotted triangle shaped UFOs are blocking the signals between banks and preventing them form taking the dinar live.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum